Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Are you "addicted" to anything?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

yeh im addicted to fruit any fruit all fruit ... ahh watermelons, melons, peach, nectarine, strawberries, figs, sharon fruit, any fruit fruit.... uhhh .... mmmmm!

oh yeh and im also addicted to being 'gangsta' but i cant help it, yani if i could i would stop it but thats just me im G!

blap blap drop the sack gimme an apple and dont look back!

• Advanced Member
^^ Fresh Fruit Juices and milk shakes is a healthy addiction, i am a bit addicted to them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing is a good addiction since normally it means you consume in excess

• Advanced Member
Instead of being addicted to ciggerates or wine, it is good to be addicted to fruit juices  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

your missing my point. No addiction is good since you consume in excess. What's ciggarates and wine got to do with genral addictions. just because your addicted to one it dosn't mean if you weren't addicted you would start smoking and drinking wine

• Advanced Member

^^ You must be quite fat;

your missing my point. No addiction is good since you consume in excess. What's ciggarates and wine got to do with genral addictions. just because your addicted to one it dosn't mean if you weren't addicted you would start smoking and drinking wine
Being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs)

So in general sence adiction is used for something bad (alcohol and drugs), thats why i said fruit juices is a good addiction.

By appending good to addiction, i counteracted the bad effect of addiction :)

Edited by sayedzeeshan
  • Advanced Member

Ooh, definitely those Mocha Coolatas they sell at Dunkin Donuts!

And coffee, every morning.

About a cola a day, when I cam get one.

and cigarettes, although I'm a light and sporadic smoker, since I can't tolerate too much nicotine (makes me sick to my stomach).

Ooh, definitely those Mocha Coolatas they sell at Dunkin Donuts!

And coffee, every morning.

About a cola a day, when I cam get one.

and cigarettes, although I'm a light and sporadic smoker, since I can't tolerate too much nicotine (makes me sick to my stomach).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Moch Coolatas are very good.

Peace

• Advanced Member
Brother Sayedzeeshan,

"quite fat" I am shocked shocked that you would say that. In actuality acoording to the latest US standards I am obesse. I am six feet 2 inches tall and weight 237 pounds what do you think? I do think I am a little fat but not obesse.

Peace

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

237 pounds for a 6'2" guy should be called "fat", obese is a domain after 250 lbs, so you have a passport to eat from me :P