Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Changed

Ismaili Aga Khanis

1. Which 'history' books do you rely on for the wilayat of Imam Ali . Please do provide the sources, and also how you go about 'authenticating' these sources, as this is a major part of our belief.

Isma'ilis share the same religious texts and tradtion as Ithna-Asharis do, the Imami Shia as distinct from the many many other Shia groups that existed during that period, only differ in textual sources after the death of Imam Jaffar Al-Saddiq (as). Isma'ilis codified the Jafariyya Madhab under the reign and supervison of our Imams and Caliphs the Fathimids when they ruled from Cairo.

The most important codification and study was that of the cheif Qadi Al Nu'man (some Ithna Asharis consider him a co-relgionist), His works are amongst the earliest on Hadith and fiqh. His most important work is Da'aim Al Islam. In short we share the early periods texts.

2. I have spoken to a few knowledgeable shias, and they deny that Hazrat Ismail was designated by Nass. You mentioned that this is supported by Shia Sources, please do give me the exact references, so that i may check them up by myself. This is a VERY important point that we are discussing, so please do try and be as specific as possible. Also do let me know please, whether you have read the books that you are going to quote.

Try these Ithna Ashariyya sources I havn't checked them however they are sources for Ithna Ashari designation of Imam Musa given Nass of Imam, they probabily refer to Imam Isma'ils Nass from an Ithna Ashari perspective..."al Usul" Vol.1" by Al-Kulayani, "Al-Rijal" by Al Kashishi, and Al Mufid's "Al Irshisid".

A source that I do know addmits that Imam Musa was not the first choice is Al-Nawbakhti's "Kitab Firaq al-Shia" which is an extreamly early ithna Ashariyya source, it addmits that Musa Kazim was not first in line for the Imamate.

Most historians and heirsographers of the period agree, The Asraru'n Nutaqa which is a very early text reads "When Ismail completed 7 years of age, Imam Jaffar Al Saddiq declared him the master of religion, and his heir-apparent, as his next in descent. He guarded him from his other sons, kept him away from the contact with the public, and his education went on under his own supervision personal supervison".

Another early neutral text "Marifat Akhbari'r Rijal" tells that in the absence of his father from Medina, Ismail acted on behalf of his father as the head of family.

In fact most early texts agree on this, although not all; Soviet writer W.Ivanow (1886-1970) writes in translation "Ismailis and Qarmatians" "According to the overwhelming majority of the available sources, both sectarian and of their opponents, Imam Jafar appointed as his successor his eldest son Ismail, by his first wife, a highly aristocratic lady, a great grand-daughter of Hasan"

W. Montgomery Watts agree's. However Madulung says In his essay "on the orgin of Shiism" that Whilst most sources agree on Isma'il being the sucessor, an act that ought to have resolved it's self was thrown into tubulance by his apprent death (we see as taqiyya, Imam Jaffar established Taqiyya as it was a dangerous period).

3. You have mentioned that it's been omitted from our books of history. Once again, i would ask you humbly to provide proofs/evidences of how you came to this conclusion, as this is quite an allegation to make.

I don't believe that it is omited from your history, as far ass I understand it the ithna Ashariyya view is that although the Nass was given to Imam Isma'il, it was removed later before his death. Most sources of the period as I understand it agree on the former, Isma'ilis and Ithna Asharis disagree on the latter.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Jawanmardan

I wanted to make an important distiction between Bohra's, and what has been wrongly termed "Agha Khani's".

Isma'ilism during the middle ages was home to the Fathimid Empire.

The Isma'ili Imams ruled also as Caliphs. The 8th Calpith of the Empire, and 18th Imam; Imam al-Mustansir died his orgoinal designate was Imam Nizar, however a group around the Cheif Vizir declared that the Imam had changed his nass on his death bed, and delcared his younger son al-Musta'li as Imam. Imam Nizars followers rejected this, their decendents became those who today follow the Agha Khan as their 49th Imam.

Those who followed Imam Musta'ili began the Musta'li Isma'ili branch...the Musta'li branch had two more visable Imams, Al Amir, and Al Tayyib...after which they believe the line of Imams went into concealment in around 600AH so because of the imams concealment they still follow the Fathimid form of Isma'ilism and behave much like the Fathimid dawa in Exile.

The Mus'tali Imams, in line with Isma'ili belief in an ever present Imam, are believed to still exist in the world...in communication with their Dai's. The Imams may be small stall holders in a capital somewhere, or an internet pioneer, no one knows.

There are two Musta'li Dai's who claim to speck for the hidden Imam, the Sulaymani Dai Mutlaq who resides in saudi/yemen, most of his followers are yemeni Isma'ilis and a few Indian Bohras. The other is the Daudi Dai Mutlaq, he resides in India and has a far larger following...most Bohras follow his guidance and a very few Yemani Isma'iailis.

Isma'ilis share a great many theological beliefs, and customs with one another, although there are major differences.

Edited by Jawanmardan

(salam)

YA ALI MADAD!

I am back. I have done so much research on the recent years and. The Shia Ithnashris call themselves "Chust Shia (The only Shiites)", they curse Hazrat Umar but they don't know that they r cursing themselves. They follow a Mujthed Agha Sistani and Sunnis followed a MUjtahed Hazrat Umar. No difference! But Ismailis neither call themselves the only Shiites nor they curse Umar but they have a Hazar Imam who is from "Nass" not "Ijtihad" and remember what Imam Ali (as) said," Never do Ijtihad with us, the Nass. U will never reach even the dust of our feet".

If u, Ithnashris dislike Umar so contradict with him in actions and doings but don't curse him because u have no difference with Umar. Many Ithnashris are discriminating excpessially in Tanzania and Umar too was discriminating like the Ithnashris do today.

Remember what 6th Imam Jaffer Sadiq (as) said in his last will," Do not be a shame for us" and i swear, Ithnashris are a shame for the Imams because if a non-Shia will see their actions, he will think that Imam Ali thought them 'discrimination' while Imam Ali was a very honest man. A man with no discrimination and the Sunnis and Ismailis follow him in actions.

What type of people r u, Ithnashris! U curse Umar and follow his tradition and u praise Ali and contradict him in actions

So, please don't do discrimination of race and tribes. Here at Dar-es-salaam, Indian Ithnashris so-called "Khoja Ithnashris" pray at town but African Ithnashris have to pray at Temeke which is a bit outside town because of racial discrimination but Ismailis wether Indians or Africans, go to many Jamatkahnas here. Here we have nearly 4 J/Khanas and Ismaili being a minority sect.

Wassallam!

Agakhan.html

post-19930-1138352400.jpg

Will you stop making a fool & a laughing stock of your self by conveying this misleading rubbish here. With regards to people praying at different locations on basis of language or race what is wrong with that, obviously an enviorenment of a persons own people is required, I mean how will a person from another ethnic ,racial & linguistic group understand what is being said in a gathering of another lingustic group, so this happens everywhere it is not discrimination but practising a right of every person.

Besides with regards to Hajj, is your Imam & this feraky [Edited Out]ed up community of yours going to do it in the Nude like the pagans of yore, considering how expert you are in jumbling up elements from various creeds, I dont blame you its all to do with the mentalyi of your imamas and his stooges. :!!!: :( :dry: :squeez: :wacko:

Now with regards to what we say about the firts 3 chaliphs , dont say any thing unless you know about it toyally , May I ask you what do you know exactly with regards to them & their actions there weak level of desision making oh & yes their atrocitis namely what they did to Fatimah after the prophets death & how they misbehaved with Ali to start with, Also what really was going on at the prophets death bed these are some important queastions which must be raised.

Considering that these 3 fellows were worshipping Idols fore 30 yrs at least before embracing islam,enlighten me about their status in society with regards to their family back ground as I do hear tht one of them was a tailor which is the most low cast profession in the cast system of that society & he used to go to call people to eat at a restaurant so that he coud scavenge on the leftovers of the meal.

Majlis,

I would have hoped you would have responded with more sense and less accusations and insinuations.

Hussain Parmer is not Isma'ili and does not speak on behalf of the Isma'ili community.

The way in which Ithna Ashari decide to conduct their prayer services and running of their Mosques, and the various ethnic centres...doesn't in the slight bit concern me.

I can't say that I really possess the aptitude nor appetite to make sense of most of your post, especially your reference to tailors and the caste system, in short I remain somewhat bewildered, and confused, I am certain too that what ever your intended remarks they were not in the least complimentory nor favrouable to my community;

In any light, I hope these rooms will at some point allow genuine inter community discussion bringing what unites Shia to the front, not what divides us.

I hope all the peoples of Lebanon, find peace and hope in this time. Ameen.

Will you stop making a fool & a laughing stock of your self by conveying this misleading rubbish here. With regards to people praying at different locations on basis of language or race what is wrong with that, obviously an enviorenment of a persons own people is required, I mean how will a person from another ethnic ,racial & linguistic group understand what is being said in a gathering of another lingustic group, so this happens everywhere it is not discrimination but practising a right of every person.

Besides with regards to Hajj, is your Imam & this feraky [Edited Out]ed up community of yours going to do it in the Nude like the pagans of yore, considering how expert you are in jumbling up elements from various creeds, I dont blame you its all to do with the mentalyi of your imamas and his stooges. :!!!: :( :dry: :squeez: :wacko:

Now with regards to what we say about the firts 3 chaliphs , dont say any thing unless you know about it toyally , May I ask you what do you know exactly with regards to them & their actions there weak level of desision making oh & yes their atrocitis namely what they did to Fatimah after the prophets death & how they misbehaved with Ali to start with, Also what really was going on at the prophets death bed these are some important queastions which must be raised.

Considering that these 3 fellows were worshipping Idols fore 30 yrs at least before embracing islam,enlighten me about their status in society with regards to their family back ground as I do hear tht one of them was a tailor which is the most low cast profession in the cast system of that society & he used to go to call people to eat at a restaurant so that he coud scavenge on the leftovers of the meal.

Edited by Jawanmardan

I accept Ismailis as Muslims certainly. It is not up to me to judge who is a Muslim and who is not and as long as they believe in the Shahadah, I will leave the judging to Allah. I do question the different Salat that they have, but the fact is that there is some variation in prayer for every sect and even some sub-sects (for example, I know some Ithna Ashuri who say an opening supplication and some who don't). I like their esoteric interpretations of some matters, but dislike others. I am not an Ismaili and I criticize them to a degree. But blatant attacks are not called for and discussion should be rational, logical and friendly.

Salaamu-ya- Haq Chaar Baap-o-Jai Shree Krishna Madad was Salaam

Eid-e-Divali Mubarak to you all

You know what considering your ignorance of Islam I advise you to take out some thing basic & simple like a text book of an Islamic subject in English & read what it says carefully and thoroughly. You will see if clearly written that Islam rather Allah does not accept Shirk i.e. Abscribing partners to his being & that it is an unpardonable sin so there is no place for picture worship rituals which degrade the worshippers to that extant . Here I am referring to what you people do. Next thing is the segregation of the Genders which Islam calls for but you don’t have it because you don’t believe in Hijab in the first place. Now I don’t call for having a Heroin in Hijab as then films won't sell & then there would be no more talk of things like Kaaba should be in Bombay. But what I mean to say is with regards to the levels of religious practice at least. And Imams keep away from sin by their own effort also & don’t marry supermodels or Rock stars etc. No doubt that this Slime ball of yours i.e. Filthy Pathetic Kareem Saab is himself an Imam because it basically means leader. The Quran itself says that there are Batil i.e. False as well as Truth full Imams as well & besides in Judgement every community or nation will be raised with its Imam & it even is going further broadminded enough to say that the Pharaoh was himself the Imam of his people & followers.

But honestly speaking you guys don’t look good at all with that picture Nailed onto a corner of your shops with him staring out greedily & hawkishly & making all sorts of weird faces in all sorts of weird dresses. Put something beautiful for a change like the picture of the Beautiful Vidhya Balan that would be an aesthetic improvement in the truest sense of the term rather than going there & having this disgusting slime ball making pointless faces staring at you in weird dresses. Oh & I have a recommendation for him how about having him for a change dressed up as an Amazonian Indian you know just wrap up a few leaves to cover the shame as that is what he deserves & wants to be.

Oh & let me repeat this one more time again i.e. in Islam you are not allowed to follow someone of illegitimate birth & your filthy beloved Karim is himself a case of Kasautii Bachey ke Baap ki. I mean why wasn’t Prince Ali Indian i.e. why he didn’t use Condom. Besides we all know that the case history of his birth is like that Drama Kasautii Zindagi ki In black & white & is in fact far wilder than it.

Also Miss 999 if you like this filth so much why don’t you join it.

Eid-e-Divali ke Diyo se Sab ki Zindagi Raushan ho Jayee.

I find it astounding that you would be so ill-mannered on this board. I am neither threatened nor unhinged by a freelance reactionary. I possess solidity, the confidence, the certitude, in my faith, and respect in the faith of others; a refinement of character that thankfully prevents me from responding in kind.

We told him that why he shouldn't go to Ithnashri mosque. He told us," The Ithnashris are despising us, Ismailies. They look at us like dogs and pigs. They don't accept us at their Mosques, cemetries(Kabrastan) or gatherings(Majlis). Though, we Ismailies don't allow them at our Jamatkhanas but we never despise them as they do to us. They don't sit with us nor eat with us though we both are Shiites".

Salam brother Hussein,

Some questions for you:

1. Why he was not praying his namaz at Jamatkhanas?

2. Do the Ismailies have praying facility at the Jamatkhanas?

3. If the Ismailies don't despise the Ithnashris, why don't the Ismailies allow the Ithnashris to the Jamatkhanas?

(bismillah)

Ya Ali Madad!

I heared that Ismailies while praying, they prostrate(Sujood) and sit(Juloos) BUT THEY DON'T STAND(QIYAM) OR BOW(RUKOO) and this was written by Mr. Akberally Meherally in his book 'Ismailism-A unique Tariqah of Islam'.

Now i don't know what is true but like you i didn't see them praying

And, they don't face the qiblah!

Edited by aladdin

^LOL bro, i think u reply to 3 years old post. i highly doubt the poster come here and see ur reply :rolleyes:

PS: I think i know you? who are you? :D

Maybe from IF! ;)

Brother Jawanmardan posted today before me so I thought this thread is still alive! :D

Edited by aladdin

I received a message asking me to be more accurate,

Just to clarify, while our Salaat (namaz) is based on the Jafar'riya madhab. We more generally perform a congregational Du'a, which is similar but not the same as salaat.

Do Ismaili Offer all five namaz? No, we offer 3 duas (like namaz).

Do they face Masjid Haram while offering it (namaz)? Yes!

Do they fast during the month of Ramadan? It is not required upon ismailis but some people still do fast!

Do Ismaili give zakat to poors? Yes!

Do Ismaili go for Hajj or Umrah to Makka? No!

Do Ismaili go for Ziarat to Madina? No!

Do Ismaili circumcise the males? Yes!

Do Ismaili follow "Halal" code while choosing, slaughtering and eating animal? No! but we do not eat pigs and other haram animals!

Do Ismaili read Qur'an, also do they read its translation? Yes!

Do Ismaili revere month of Muharram? Yes!

Do they do matam or other mourning ceremony in Muharram? No!

Do Ismaili have Azan (Call for prayer) custom?No! But we have something similar!

Do Ismaili offer namaz in jamat? Yes! (dua)

Do Ismaili offer Jumma (Friday) namaz? Yes! (dua)

Do Ismaili celebrate Eid Fitr (Ramdan Eid)? Yes! Ofcuorse!

Do Ismaili celebrate Eid Adha by slaugtering animals? Yes in pakistan, india, and other places but not in canada and america!

Do they celebrate other Eid like Milad (pbuh) and Ghadeer? Yes!

The questions are solely regarding the Ismaili Agakhanis and not other Ismailis like Bohra or else. Any body who know can answer.Thanks :)

Im glad you are asking questions! :)

Most Ismailis I've heard of don't even follow the 5 pillars of Islam. They simply "love" and give "charity" money to their so-called "Aga Khan" leader who is nothing but an average, non-religious western loving man; at most he may do some charity but heck Bill Gates does a million times more charity work then him (deviant, fasiq "Aga Khan" guy) and nobody is calling him a leader designated by Allah(SWT)! They (Ismaili deviants) have certainly left the true Imamate(as); and they Ismailis have rejected the 12th Imam(as); Imam al-Mahdi(ATF). Even Sunnis agree that there would be "12 leaders all from Quraish, ending with al-Mahdi(as)" see Sunni hadith books; Sahih al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawud, etc.

Edited by Abdul-Rahman Brent

Abdul-Rahman what u think what u are doing?? serving ISLAM in any way??

should i serve the same way Islam like you did by cursing ur Imams and Marja (which i very much not wish to do it!)

so, that was just to tell that Ismailis can also raise finger on ur religion beliefs as well as your religious authorities

Sorry to my all Isna Ashari Friends but i had to use this lanuage to teach my fellow brother in faith, but i and all Ismailis very much respect all Authrities which may include Sunnis Mufties , Imams or Shia's Imams and Marja/ Ayatullahs

coming to a very serious node!

may i ask what your TOP Authorities doing in AMMAN Message Held in Jordon Year 2005

Ref ( http://ammanmessage.com/index.php?option=c...2&Itemid=60 )

Extract :

B. Shi'i Ja'fari Fatwas

# Grand Ayatollah Al-Sayyid Ali Khamenei

# Grand Ayatollah Al-Sayyid Ali Al-Sistani

# Grand Ayatollah Al-Sayyid Muhammad Said Al-Hakim, Noble Najaf

# Grand Ayatollah Shaykh Ishaq Al-Fayad, Noble Najaf

# Grand Ayatollah Shaykh Bashir Al-Najan, Noble Najaf

# Grand Ayatollah Al-Sayyid Shaykh Hassan Ismail Al-Sadr

# Grand Ayatollah Al-Sayyid Fadil Lankarani

# Grand Ayatollah Shaykh Muhammad Ali Al-Taskhiri, General Secretary, Forum for Proximity of the Islamic Schools of Jurisprudence, Iran

# Al-Sayyid Muhammad Husayn FadlAllah

# The Imam Al-Khoei Benevolent Foundation, United Kingdom

accepting Ismailis particularly accepting NIZARI ISMAILIS ( AGA KHANIS ) as muslims??

i need ur views on it

do u know more Islam then Ur Top Authorites Do?? that include Khamenei , Al-Sistani , Ismail Al-Sadr , Lankarani and all above mention

Allah Hafiz

Abdul-Rahman might have forgotten or is ignorant to the fact that when there are high level interfaith dialogues/discussions/talks, many times His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan IV (the Imam-e-Zaman of the Shia Imami Nizari Ismaili Muslims) is called upon to represent the Islamic/Muslim Ummah.

Abdul-Rahman what u think what u are doing?? serving ISLAM in any way??...

YA ALI MADAD

how r u brothers and sisters i have request for all ismailis that i m sunni nd m intrstd in converting to nizari(ismaili) nd i need help of those who are ismaili have tried to contact u guys in msgs but cant seem to get through so plz plz man dis iz ma id plz get in touch need answer to alot of questions zaid_logan@yahoo.com

I received a message asking me to be more accurate,

Just to clarify, while our Salaat (namaz) is based on the Jafar'riya madhab. We more generally perform a congregational Du'a, which is similar but not the same as salaat.

So you dont do Namaz behind an Imam, either 5 or 3 times a day? Also the Agha Khans daughter married a non-muslim an Anglican, now is that ok for Agha Khanis? Yasmin Alibhai Brown has done so aswell but im not sure if he's converted. But man do i hate that woman but thats another point.

Also Hijab, do you believe in that? What about Halal food?

Now a question for the Twelver Shias (Im not sure but ironically you Ismaili Shias may know, do other sects consider you Muslims?) do you have an issue, or does it amount to Kufar or near Kufar if they dont Fast, dont do Hajj, dont read Namaz behind an Imam in the 'traditional' sense, dont eat Halal food?

Thanks

Ismailis are just a garbage lying on the side of the road, no one takes them seriously. They are definitely all going to hell because they are kafirs, but their religion is a dead religion. Look at all ismailis, they have no love for Quran or Nabi Paak (pbuh) they are just business people who only care about this world, have no fear of Allah of any attachment to the shariah. But these ismailis are not a threat, they don't try to confuse Muslims, unlike Qadianis, Wahabis, and twelver shias. We need to concentrate more on exposing these three because they are a real threat unlike silly ismailis.

Ismailis are just a garbage lying on the side of the road, no one takes them seriously. They are definitely all going to hell because they are kafirs, but their religion is a dead religion. Look at all ismailis, they have no love for Quran or Nabi Paak (pbuh) they are just business people who only care about this world, have no fear of Allah of any attachment to the shariah. But these ismailis are not a threat, they don't try to confuse Muslims, unlike Qadianis, Wahabis, and twelver shias. We need to concentrate more on exposing these three because they are a real threat unlike silly ismailis.

Salaam,

Okay...I'm just tired of this -.- Your akhlaaq is not fitting - the Ismailis on this forum are showing better akhlaaq than you. Sab has no place in Islam - you are calling people who call themselves Muslim worse names than you probably call Christians and Jews! (Neither has a place in Islam, mind everyone)

Also, please stop being on here to bash on the Imamis. Every sort of comment I've seen your respond to is so full of hate and malice and very often take the words out of their context or from select members who do not represent the School of Aal Muhammad (sawaw). If you are here to learn - great! If you're hear to point a finger and go "you're wrong and going to Hell" please leave. Look at us with truth seeking open eyes without a biased heart and mind otherwise we don't need your hate and accusations.

From your so far akhlaaq, I don't think Rasoolullah (saww) would call you his slave.

Okay I'm done.

Wasalaam

The Sunni Muslim is a sleeping tiger. But we are going to wake up soon, and when we do, you better watch out! We have been sleeping for far too long, its about time we wake up and say we are proud to be Sunni Muslim. We cannot be scared anymore, we must be bold and fearless. Shiaism must be refuted and crushed to pieces, just like the 360 idols of the Kaaba were smashed to pieces by the rod of Rasool-e-Akram (pbuh)

Yes we hate your religion, because we hate all falsehood. Its time you get over it! We are the defenders of the Sahaba, the beloved disciples of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) any disrespect to them is a disrespect to Islam, and we will never tolerate disrespect to Islam so long as we are men!

(salam)

The Sunni Muslim is a sleeping tiger. But we are going to wake up soon, and when we do, you better watch out! We have been sleeping for far too long, its about time we wake up and say we are proud to be Sunni Muslim. We cannot be scared anymore, we must be bold and fearless. Shiaism must be refuted and crushed to pieces, just like the 360 idols of the Kaaba were smashed to pieces by the rod of Rasool-e-Akram (pbuh)

Yes we hate your religion, because we hate all falsehood. Its time you get over it! We are the defenders of the Sahaba, the beloved disciples of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) any disrespect to them is a disrespect to Islam, and we will never tolerate disrespect to Islam so long as we are men!

=_= ...Salaama...Salaama... May Allah guide us all...

salam to all, Ya Ali madad

Ghulam Nabi ur name is very lovely, but ur akhlaq ... i wonder Prophet pbuh would ever like it,

i asked my Isna Ahari Brothers a Question which has a relevance to u too,

i would be thankful if u comment on it

do u know AMMAN Message from Jordon??

here is list of SUNNI TOP ULIMAs

FATWAS OF THE 'ULAMA

FATWAS OF THE 'ULAMA

REF : http://ammanmessage.com/index.php?option=c...2&Itemid=60

A. Sunni Fatwas

H.E. Grand Imam Dr. Muhammad Sayyid Tantawi, Shaykh Al-Azhar

Professor. Dr. Ali Jumu'a, Grand Mufti of the Egyptian Arab Republic

The Grand Council for Religious Affairs, Turkey

The late Grand Shaykh Ahmad Kuftaro, Grand Mufti of the Syrian Arab Republic, May Allah have mercy upon him

Shaykh Said Abd Al-Hafiz Al-Hijjawi, Grand Mufti of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

The Islamic Fiqh Academy, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Shaykh Dr. Yusuf Abdallah Al-Qaradawi, Director of the Sunna and Sira Council, Qatar

H.E. Shaykh Abdullah bin Bayyah, Vice President of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, Saudi Arabia

Mufti Muhammad Taqi Uthmani, Pakistan

Shaykh Abdullah al-Harari al-Habashi, Lebanon

have accept SHia in the fold of ISLAM,

and in the end if u see you will find Ismaili Imam's The Aga Khan's Message to respected Ulimas of Sunni as well as Shias,

i'll be thankful if u comment!

and thanks Dar'ul_Islam 4 ur mature and senseable comments

Listen dude, you Ismailis are not Muslim, please try to comprehend this. Neither you people do five times a day namaz, neither you keep roza in Ramazan, neither you go for hajj. Everything that defines a Muslim you dont even know about. Your Agha khan karim does not even have a legitimate birth, his mother was the mistress of the previous agha khan. Can you believe your "imam" is not even a legitimate child? Your imam drinks alcohol and has white girlfriends, just like his father. You people are a disgrace to Islam. Please for once pick up a Quran Majeed and read it carefully, you will insha Allah realize what a joke ismaili religion is.

The Sunni Muslim is a sleeping tiger. But we are going to wake up soon, and when we do, you better watch out!

You better wake up soon man, you've got alot of catching up with Shias to do.

sorry either u r sick or ...

u did'nt bother to reply my question

i full sorry for u that ur grand mufties does'nt accept ur view point and have accepted all shia sects into the fold of islam.

Listen dude, you Ismailis are not Muslim, please try to comprehend this. Neither you people do five times a day namaz, neither you keep roza in Ramazan, neither you go for hajj. Everything that defines a Muslim you dont even know about. Your Agha khan karim does not even have a legitimate birth, his mother was the mistress of the previous agha khan. Can you believe your "imam" is not even a legitimate child? Your imam drinks alcohol and has white girlfriends, just like his father. You people are a disgrace to Islam. Please for once pick up a Quran Majeed and read it carefully, you will insha Allah realize what a joke ismaili religion is.

[Edited - Do you really expect staying on SHIA Chat uttering such takfeeri remarks against Shia? You are being suspended [not banned]. And I'm being very lenient by willing to give you another chance after a month.]

Mr Ghulam Nabi the thing is that what ever you said about the Ismailis you are right in it & actually they are far worse than what you called them, but however I do not agree with your venomous attitude to us Shias. How ever I just want to know of any debates which have taken place b/w Ismaili & Shia. The thing is it is no doubt a dead religion & actually by using a simple textbook of school level of an islamic subject you can proove these people wrong. As far as Illegitimate birth issue of this Humpty Dumpty Full moon is concearned then it is a well known fact no denying it & I have sdaid lots of things about it.

Bombay Shareef

Bombay Shareef

Bombay Shareef

Seyedna Vidhya Balan (ra)

• Do Ismaili Offer all five namaz?
  • No.
  • Do they face Masjid Haram while offering it (namaz)?
  • No.
  • Do they fast during the month of Ramadan?
  • Some do, some don't. Nazari's don't care about Ramadan.
  • Do Ismaili give zakat to poors?
    [*]Yes, it is one of their main pillars.
  • Do Ismaili go for Hajj or Umrah to Makka?
  • No it is not necessary for them. Agha Khan stopped it.
  • Do Ismaili go for Ziarat to Madina?
  • No, same answer as above.
  • Do Ismaili circumcise the males?
  • Yes, all muslims are required to do so.
  • Do Ismaili follow "Halal" code while choosing, slaughtering and eating animal?
  • They eat halal, but not all the time.
  • Do Ismaili read Qur'an, also do they read its translation?
  • No, they have their own interpretations of the Qur'an.
  • Do Ismaili revere month of Muharram?
  • No, their previous Imam stopped it. They are not Shia's since they don't care about Husain (p.b.u.h)
  • Do they do matam or other mourning ceremony in Muharram?
  • I am pretty sure they don't.

[*]Do Ismaili have Azan (Call for prayer) custom?

[*]No, they have Jamatkhane, not a masjid/mosque.

[*]Do Ismaili offer namaz in jamat?

[*]No, they offer "Duas", they don't have namaz.

[*]Do Ismaili offer Jumma (Friday) namaz?

[*]No they do not, they have Friday night Khana.

[*]Do Ismaili celebrate Eid Fitr (Ramdan Eid)

[*]Yes they do, ironic because most of them don't celebrate Ramadan.

[*]Do Ismaili celebrate Eid Adha by slaugtering animals?

[*]I am sure the don't do that either.

[*]Do they celebrate other Eid like Milad (pbuh) and Ghadeer?

[*]Yes some do.