Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

ur password

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

wasalaam wr wb

We use same password

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me and hubby use the same passwords.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL :lol: :lol:

this is crazy!!! i've heard of couples knowing each others' passwords, but keeping the same one is a bit too bizarre. so who copied who here? :D did you copy your husbands passwords or did they copy yours (:squeez:)?

(or did they set up your accounts and just told you what the passwords were, and you still haven't figured out how to change them? :P)

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

We don't even use the same desktop; we each have one under our own user name. It's simpler that way, because his is mostly in Arabic and mine is mostly in English; and alot of the programs which I download, he doesn't use or need, so they're not in his way. Besides, we completely trust each other, and don't even question that, so why not?

• Advanced Member

Oh, I don't mean a separate computer... I mean, when you turn the computer on, there are our two user names, and clicking on one takes you to that "desktop"... separate programs, favorites, etc...

Although eventually it may come to that, because this computer gets alot of use!!! LOL... I have the internet university courses to register for April 3, and now I'm working on starting my own website... :P

Edited by Sister Zaynab
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Actually I know my husbands passwords because I set up his e-mail for him and we use it in our business. However, I have my own personal e-mail account which he doesn't know the password to and he has never asked me for it because he trusts me and respects my privacy.

• Advanced Member
wasalaam wr wb

LOL :lol: :lol:

this is crazy!!! i've heard of couples knowing each others' passwords, but keeping the same one is a bit too bizarre. so who copied who here? :D did you copy your husbands passwords or did they copy yours (:squeez:)?

(or did they set up your accounts and just told you what the passwords were, and you still haven't figured out how to change them? :P)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

I started using a particular password and then he told me he was going to use it too, it would be simplier that way. The password we have for some business online, he thought up, I agreed and we both use that one for that purpose.

I know how to change the passwords. I can even change the password to get in the computer. You just have to open the thing and move something, then put it back.

WaSalaam, Hajar

• Advanced Member

wasalaam wr wb

I can even change the password to get in the computer.  You just have to open the thing and move something, then put it back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm . . . . there is an uncanny similarity between your description of changing passwords and the way to format one's hard-disk.

• Advanced Member

Come to think of it, I'm the one who set up everything on this computer, lol... and did all of the repeated reformatting last fall, on the original one, trying to get it to work right (wasn't our fault, was theirs)... so yes, I do know his password(s)... I'd never thougt of actually using them tho, as in, too spy on him or anything. Why would I? I trust him completely :wub:

If he wanted mine, I'd give it to him, no question. Besides, I use the same one for everything so I don't forget it LOLLL... I don't know why it would even be an issue, unless someone had something to HIDE... :shifty: ... j/k lol

Edited by Sister Zaynab
  • Advanced Member
Besides, I use the same one for everything so I don't forget it LOLLL...

lool im sure lots of ppl do this..but erm its not too safe of a thing to do :-/ cuz then someone can just hack into all ur different accounts after they find out ur one password...jst sayin :unsure: lol