In the Name of God بسم الله

Israel-Palestine conflict

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to UK tell UK about their conditions to normalize relations 6 days ago. Thoughts?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67922238.amp

Edited by Azadeh307

• Advanced Member

• Moderators
On 11/10/2023 at 8:00 AM, kadhim said:

It’s not, actually. The two respective groups are more popular in the places where they are not in power. Conditions aren’t great in either enclave, so people dislike the local leadership and think about a change. 

Hamas are not particularly popular in Gaza, based on what information can be gathered (gathering which is a logistical challenge).

With regards to Hamas, they maintain a grip on the neighborhood the same way other mafia type organizations do. Extortion, violence, intimidation, control and disbursement of resources.

Following that one election in 2005, Hamas fought, then rounded up and killed the opposition after taking control. Standard “revolutionary” handbook. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gaza_(2007)

They control, as an intermediary, all the legal and smuggled imports that local people need, and sell it to a captive market at inflated prices for personal profit. Extortion adds to the spoils.

And for those who step out of line and question things too forcefully? They get branded as “traitors to the revolution” or “spies for the enemy”, and things like this happen:

IMG_1682.jpeg.e2d86bfd3b130ac7bf3605035aea4ff4.jpeg

Once again, standard “revolutionary government” handbook type of stuff.

Answer this basic and obvious question, Haji. If Hamas had widespread popularity in Gaza, why hasn’t there been another election in 18 years? Surely they would enjoy to underline their popularity and mandate to the world if they thought they had a clear path to victory. 

Kadhim, my favorite worm. I missed hearing from you— but I whenever I missed you too much I would read Israeli propaganda to remind me of you and it would help, alhamdulillah. I know you don't want to actually have to deal with the text that you've been lying and distorting facts for months because you don't like Palestinians (or "Palis" as you like to put it oh so caucasianally), and I don't expect you to. It was easy enough acting like a douche to people who didn't know all the facts but knew the liquidation of a concentration camp is bad, but of course you're going to say you just happen to be done now. Anyways, aside from your mischarachterization of how Hamas came into power (leaving out crucial details like the US and Israel backed coup that Fatah initiated or the kidnapping of Hamas officials) I understand sharing a picture from this period of US and Israeli initiated turmoil and infighting within an actual concentration camp amount concentration camp inmates so we can think they're savages makes you salivate. However, the Zionist entity is a nuclear state with international recognition, not a concentration camp and guess what they just did in Tulkarem?

Anyways, have a great day laughing at Palestinian children become double amputees because, to quote you, "Without fail, any time anyone tries to treat Palestinians with anything resembling kindness, any time anyone gives them some room to make something better for themselves, they take it as a weakness to exploit and bite." Of course you're right, their children are such rabid animals the only thing you can do is to herd them into a concentration camp and commit genocide. The problem is they were never grateful for the ethnic cleansing and concentration camp they were offered. May Allah never forgive you for putting being a smug douche over the Quran and the religion. Once again, I don't know if I can blame you, being white can be a serious impairment.

Edited by Ibn Al-Ja'abi

• Advanced Member

For those of you who do not know, there is a Palestinian journalist who expose what’s happening in Gaza-Egypt border. So basically if Palestinian want to leave to Egypt, they should pay $10k per person to enter Egypt. Now that journalist who exposed them can no longer enter Egypt even if he can pay. I hope people specifically the Palestinians know who are their real enemies.

Edited by Diaz

On 1/18/2024 at 11:12 AM, Ibn Al-Ja'abi said:

Kadhim, my favorite worm. I missed hearing from you— but I whenever I missed you too much I would read Israeli propaganda to remind me of you and it would help, alhamdulillah. I know you don't want to actually have to deal with the text that you've been lying and distorting facts for months because you don't like Palestinians (or "Palis" as you like to put it oh so caucasianally), and I don't expect you to. It was easy enough acting like a douche to people who didn't know all the facts but knew the liquidation of a concentration camp is bad, but of course you're going to say you just happen to be done now. Anyways, aside from your mischarachterization of how Hamas came into power (leaving out crucial details like the US and Israel backed coup that Fatah initiated or the kidnapping of Hamas officials) I understand sharing a picture from this period of US and Israeli initiated turmoil and infighting within an actual concentration camp amount concentration camp inmates so we can think they're savages makes you salivate. However, the Zionist entity is a nuclear state with international recognition, not a concentration camp and guess what they just did in Tulkarem?

Anyways, have a great day laughing at Palestinian children become double amputees because, to quote you, "Without fail, any time anyone tries to treat Palestinians with anything resembling kindness, any time anyone gives them some room to make something better for themselves, they take it as a weakness to exploit and bite." Of course you're right, their children are such rabid animals the only thing you can do is to herd them into a concentration camp and commit genocide. The problem is they were never grateful for the ethnic cleansing and concentration camp they were offered. May Allah never forgive you for putting being a smug douche over the Quran and the religion. Once again, I don't know if I can blame you, being white can be a serious impairment.

Oh. Hi Peaches. How ya been? 

Look. This is getting a little tiresome. 

Let’s recap. I’m the only one on here against the whole war from day 0. Also, by the way, not like anyone was asking, but just for the record, if anyone had asked for my advice before the war and taken it, the number of Palestinian civilians being killed daily right now would be … whatever it was at the beginning of the first week of October. Which I have to imagine be a lot lower than the 200-odd people a day it is now.

My way of thinking did not cause this present mess

I’m not the one gleefully cheering on the cycle of death and destruction here. If you want to find such people, I suggest you go look in the mirror. 

You and your buddies are the ones crassly violating the dignity of the dead, flashing their pictures on the net as a cynical tool for propaganda purposes. I guess to be fair this is the one somewhat reliable weapon the Arab people have found to actually wound Israel. It’s effective in its own twisted, nihilistic, macabre, amoral way.

You’re also the ones who continually keep cheering on the same old tactics that keep getting innocent Palestinians killed over and over and over and over and over again. That keep producing those dead bodies for the film reels. You promote a strategy that has steadily made life worse and worse and then worse again for the Palestinian people over the decades, and given more and more land away to the Israelis. This is the path you are calling to. “They have nothing to lose” becomes more and more lost. You are part of the machine that helps keep this happening. This is the fruit of your failed approach. 

And then you have the gall to try to bring the Quran as cover fire into this. 

Sure, there are teachings in Islam about standing up for yourself and resisting oppression.

But … I guess must have missed the parts teaching the idea it’s virtuous to slowly get your people erased over a period of generations … over a matter of a patch of dirt.

Forgive me — this must just be my big dumb racist gwai-lo gora brain again — but I distinctly seem to recall the traditional message of Islam being actually the literal opposite of that. That in general (Imam Hussain being that exception that proves the rule), lives are not to be fruitlessly wasted, that in fact such waste of lives is  virtually always a grave sin, and that preserving life is virtually always more important in the end than fighting when you are not going to realistically prevail by any conventional metrics of success in war.

As examples you could invoke the precedent of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) going to arbitration at Siffeen or Imam Hassan (عليه السلام) and his abdication to Muawiyya when his support was not there. Or Imam as-Sadiq (عليه السلام) resisting encouragement to call for fighting. Or the ghaybah. Or dozens of other examples. 

I recognize that things might be a little different in the Sunnah of Che Guevara followed by some here  — I’m just quoting what I’ve understood of the Islamic and in particular Shia message — for those here who still care about such things — on this topic.

One might also bring verses like Quran 4:97 into play:

‘When the angels seize the souls of those who have wronged themselves—scolding them, “What was wrong with you?” they will reply, “We were made weak in the land.” The angels will respond, “Was Allah’s earth not spacious enough for you to emigrate?”’

The bit translated as “emigrated” here is suggestive. fatuhaajiroo. This is of course related to the word “hijrah.” Which is interesting, because the hijra is yet another precedent you could call up from Islamic heritage. When there was no road forward in Makka, when the community was going to get senselessly killed, Muhammad (saws) went on another road, made hijrah and went to Medina. In his story, it came back to him in the end, but not by trying to beat his head directly through it. He became like water, trusted in God and went around in a way that was more productive.

Pre-empting the inevitable mindless response from the peanut gallery. No. I’m NOT quoting this to suggest the Palestinians should leave Palestine. I’m simply pointing out that when we have a wide range of strong precedents like this from the Quran and Islamic history, of not just throwing lives into a meat grinder for a cause, but being smart and living productively for another day, it’s pretty dumb to suggest that the ONLY conceivable, correct Islamic answer to this situation is to continue along with this nihilistic death march. 

I mean honestly.

Where do you think this approach is going?

Do you think it’s going well?

Do you really think it makes sense to keep doing it this way?

What is going to be left at the end?

Who is going to be left at the end? 

I can’t support this course of action any more. I’m not going to take anyone else’s side, but I can’t support this course of action. I’m generally considering myself out of the public conversation for the foreseeable on this topic. As I have mostly been in general. 

I’m not interested in talking more to you. You can reply to this if you like, and if there’s anything interesting there, I might respond to that specifically. But aside from that, for me, we’re done here. I owe you nothing else in terms of a response. Don’t bother me again or try to drag me back into this conversation. 

Toodles Peaches. 

• Advanced Member

image.png.a18dd19762a64f19cbe835a672416b8e.png

....And now he wants to drag them into a new war in the Middle East. (West Asia)

https://www.isna.ir/news/1402103021028/هیولای-فرانکشتاین-غرب

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Guest David
17 hours ago, Quran313 said:

Two of the Iranian forces are killed in Syria as a result of Israeli air strike.

How many times Israel has attacked Iranian forces in Syria? How many have they killed till now? 

And why Iran is hesitant to attack Israeli forces in return to their aggression? 

Or Iran only love to strike the areas where it is confident that no retaliation will be made?  

• Advanced Member
27 minutes ago, Sabrejet said:

Any previous examples of these Jewish states?

I have no idea. I’m waiting for someone to reply.

• Advanced Member
On 1/18/2024 at 11:12 AM, Ibn Al-Ja'abi said:

"Anything resembling kindness" 

He can't be that delusional? Israeli government is doing things out of kindness and the palestinians are ungrateful towards the kind actions of their tyrannical oppressors?  What kind of ben shapiro garbage is this? 

No @kadhim, israelis should be grateful the palestinians are even accepting peace with them, palestinians are the most kind hearted people on this planet. Palestinians don't have to accept this ridiculous garbage being imposed on them. If israeli politicians ane idf soldiers don't stop their oppressive behaviour they will have a terrible ending, as simple as that. Funny enough, it's actually the opposite of what you're saying, if israeli politicians and idf soldiers don't take responsibility for theur actions as they have been trying to avoid for almost 80 years, it will not end well for them. If they don't take accountability for their tyrannical behavior, they will be invaded and have a terrible end. The same way they got invaded in 1948 on "day one" after they acted like a bunch of terrorists for an entire decade before and ethnically cleansed 750k palestinians in a year. This time israel will lose, this isn't my opinion, this is what experts are saying, israels time is coming to an end soon.

The thing is unlike you, I sympathise that innocent israelis might die because of the stupidity of their leaders who are hellbent in achieving their satanic goals, their population is just full of brainwashed fascists, they can be helped. You on the other hand, you make these disgusting arguments about how they deserve it because they "failed" or "bit the hand that fed them". Then when you get called out on it, you pretend as if you care about palestinian civilians. Atleast that's how it looks like from the outside when reading your unhinged posts.

I personally beleive you don't truly beleive in this garbage after further analysis. You need to stop this contrarian garbage it's getting you nowhere and makes you look pretentious. 

Edited by HusseinAbbas

21 hours ago, Diaz said:

What do you guys think?

IMG_0552.jpeg

This claim probably rates as “mostly false.”
I’m not sure you get there even if you creatively game the definitions.

The Hasmonean dynasty for example were about 100 years. 

And the classic unified kingdom of Israel of Saul, David, Solomon, and so on was also about 100 years. There’s some dispute about the historicity of that kingdom, though that would be an odd argument to for an orthodox Muslim to make. 

The successor kingdoms of Israel and Judah however are thought to have lasted about 200 years and 350 years respectively. 

In general of course, all historical states have had a finite lifetime. 

• Advanced Member

There actually 5 Iranian officers killed in Israel air strike. It seems to be a retaliation against Iran air strike that killed 4 Israel officers in Iraq. Israel as USUAL claimed targeting Hamas leaders in that building. They use it as an excuse to escape from revenge, but it comes anyway.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, HusseinAbbas said:

palestinians are the most kind hearted people on this planet

I believe Palestinians in Gaza are like that but the ones in Middle East specially in gcc do not have aklaq, I met money of them who are very selfish , showing off and sectarians. 

Of course no one represents a whole country or a nation but there are a big portion of Palestinians who live in gcc. 

Edited by Diaz

• Moderators

Bismillah

Salams,

I think this is a teachable moment. If you ever wanna see how predictable someone like @kadhim can be, look at this. Will he answer any of the factual points I made? Of course not, he's been lying through his teeth and distorting the truth for months now during an active genocide. Will he have any argument to make about the Quran he misunderstood in English or the Imams he evidently has an Ammar Nakshawani majlis level understanding of? No, of course not he's dedicated himself to trying to own anyone he disagrees with instead of learning about his (claimed) religion and growing as a person over two decades. Will he apologize for his racist Zionist (and occasionally Nazi) propaganda? No, of course not, he's just being a hard truth-teller when he's making the argument the reason Palestinians aren't taken in by Egypt is because they're a bunch of stinky savages. Will he stop hating in his heart the inmates of an actual concentration camp that dared to take a stand against their destruction at the hands of a colonial, nuclear, apartheid state with full support from NATO? No, he enjoys being a smug douche more than he does seeing justice for a Palestinian grandmother being forced to evacuate her home for the second time in her life. Our dear munafiq, @kadhim, certainly isn't a mu'min and certainly isn't a man with any semblance of a backbone. So instead of behaving as a mu'min or even just a man, he'll do the below course of action. Exactly as you expected of a worm.

image.thumb.png.3db03e914182e8d7c114af6a44ebecd5.png

This is also the same guy cheering for the liquidation of a concentration camp of Muslims who instead of dealing with the words he's dedicated himself to espousing for months will run away from the responsibility of claiming he wasn't interested in this in the first place, even though he was posting about it just before I called out this nonsense. This @kadhim believes he's in any position to judge the manliness of Palestinian youth facing tanks and armored vehicles. I want to frame this report, I couldn't have prayed for something more perfect. I hope the next time anyone gets this little troll insulting them because they said Ya Ali they remember this and realize he's not a serious person at all, he's a joke of a man, he's a munafiq, and he's someone who can be ignored in entirety and nothing is lost from the intellectual discourse except the smelly, contrarian turd he drops on it.

Let me know when you're ready for Arabic and Hebrew classes @kadhim, I'll throw English reading comprehension in for free.

والعاقبة للمتقين والعدوان الاعلى للظالمين والحمد لله رب العالمين

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Ibn Al-Ja'abi said:

And you certainly said "Don’t start **** and then complain when it goes badly. You wanted it; own it" when talking about an actual concentration camp uprising against a nuclear state with full support from NATO.

I still can't get over this ridiculous argument he makes. 

Imagine if a woman retaliated against her husband for abuse and because of her retaliation she gets r**ed and there comes kadhim, piers morgan and all who argue this:

"you should have thought about it before hitting your husband you ungrateful woman, hes giving you food, water, a roof over your head, how dare you hit him! You deserve to be r**ed, don't start s*** if you don't want to experience the repercussions, own it!"

Which by the way many of his arguments are similar to the phiraunic argument against nabi musa(عليه السلام), this is one example: 

"Did we not raise you among us as a child, and you remained among us for years of your life?" - Quran 26:18

Essentially when Musa(عليه السلام) makes demands he tells him how ungrateful musa(عليه السلام) is. Kadhim is essentially arguing that the palestinians are ungrateful that the israelis are "bestowing favors" on them, how dare they bite the hand that fed them, how dare they go against them! Didn't the israelis feed them, give them water, construction materials! 

Edited by HusseinAbbas

21 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Ja'abi said:

Bismillah

Salams,

I think this is a teachable moment. If you ever wanna see how predictable someone like @kadhim can be, look at this. Will he answer any of the factual points I made? Of course not, he's been lying through his teeth and distorting the truth for months now during an active genocide. Will he have any argument to make about the Quran he misunderstood in English or the Imams he evidently has an Ammar Nakshawani majlis level understanding of? No, of course not he's dedicated himself to trying to own anyone he disagrees with instead of learning about his (claimed) religion and growing as a person over two decades. Will he apologize for his racist Zionist (and occasionally Nazi) propaganda? No, of course not, he's just being a hard truth-teller when he's making the argument the reason Palestinians aren't taken in by Egypt is because they're a bunch of stinky savages. Will he stop hating in his heart the inmates of an actual concentration camp that dared to take a stand against their destruction at the hands of a colonial, nuclear, apartheid state with full support from NATO? No, he enjoys being a smug douche more than he does seeing justice for a Palestinian grandmother being forced to evacuate her home for the second time in her life. Our dear munafiq, @kadhim, certainly isn't a mu'min and certainly isn't a man with any semblance of a backbone. So instead of behaving as a mu'min or even just a man, he'll do the below course of action. Exactly as you expected of a worm.

image.thumb.png.3db03e914182e8d7c114af6a44ebecd5.png

This is also the same guy cheering for the liquidation of a concentration camp of Muslims who instead of dealing with the words he's dedicated himself to espousing for months will run away from the responsibility of claiming he wasn't interested in this in the first place, even though he was posting about it just before I called out this nonsense. This @kadhim believes he's in any position to judge the manliness of Palestinian youth facing tanks and armored vehicles. I want to frame this report, I couldn't have prayed for something more perfect. I hope the next time anyone gets this little troll insulting them because they said Ya Ali they remember this and realize he's not a serious person at all, he's a joke of a man, he's a munafiq, and he's someone who can be ignored in entirety and nothing is lost from the intellectual discourse except the smelly, contrarian turd he drops on it.

Let me know when you're ready for Arabic and Hebrew classes @kadhim, I'll throw English reading comprehension in for free.

والعاقبة للمتقين والعدوان الاعلى للظالمين والحمد لله رب العالمين

I think it’s the demagogue-level, casual bragging about abuse of authority — complete with self-supplied photographic evidence — that really sells it for me. That’s a sort of deep-rooted chutzpah that simply cannot be taught. A Russian would be impressed. 

Something stirs within. I … want to fight it but I can’t. I simply can’t.

Peaches, I surrender entirely to your moral and intellectual superiority. I am defeated. 

Forgive me Peaches. I will never doubt you again. 

Peaches.

Listen to me. I know we haven’t been getting along lately and you probably don’t trust me. I understand. But hear me out. I just got the most amazing idea.

I think you have a future — nay, a calling — in Palestinian leadership. Imagine. Combine this pride in brazen lawlessness with your hyper-emotional, random-walk, stream-of-consciousness ranting, your reliance on cheap insults, your disdain for human life, your contempt for truthfulness and Islamic values —  I think you could have a real future there. 

I hear there are tonnes of new vacancies in the leadership track too.

You should apply, bro. 

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, kadhim said:

Listen to me. I know we haven’t been getting along lately and you probably don’t trust me. I understand. But hear me out. I just got the most amazing idea.

I think you have a future — nay, a calling — in Palestinian leadership. Imagine. Combine this pride in brazen lawlessness with your hyper-emotional, random-walk, stream-of-consciousness ranting, your reliance on cheap insults, your disdain for human life, your contempt for truthfulness and Islamic values —  I think you could have a real future there. 

You should apply, bro. 

Did you just project your mannerisms into @Ibn Al-Ja'abi?  Almost everything you mention is something you've done, you just described yourself.

You sure act like a zionist, natenyahu will be blamed for israels failiure in gaza and he will be punished soon, his position will be free for yours to take.

Edited by HusseinAbbas

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, kadhim said:

I think it’s the demagogue-level, casual bragging about abuse of authority — complete with self-supplied photographic evidence — that really sells it for me. That’s a sort of deep-rooted chutzpah that simply cannot be taught. A Russian would be impressed. 

Something stirs within. I … want to fight it but I can’t. I simply can’t.

Peaches, I surrender entirely to your moral and intellectual superiority. I am defeated. 

Forgive me Peaches. I will never doubt you again. 

Peaches.

You should apply, bro. 

Hi Kadhim,

Are you going to admit you were wrong and spouting clear Zionist talking points regarding the Palestinian question (I enumerated what exactly you should concede above), you misunderstood the Quran in English when seeking to justify your nifaq, and you don't seem to know about the biographies of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) and Imam Hasan (عليه السلام)? I'll just presume you're not going to accept you said a statement of nasb regarding Imam Husayn (عليه السلام). Or should I presume you'll only have time to be a smart@ss about a genocide rather than taking accountability for what you've been tirelessly defending for months and only now don't want to talk about anymore? Why are you slinking away kadhim? You seemed to enjoy belittling mu'mineen appalled by a concentration camp and genocide, then reporting them whenever someone got tired of your bad faith lies mixed with your loving the smell of your own farts. And you certainly seemed to enjoy being smarter than the people in a concentration camp getting genocided. What's the matter now? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, you wanna admit you were lying and wrong now, or are you gonna just keep playing the smug douche? The death toll just surpassed 25k today, why don't you make a smart comment about the Palestinians (or "Palis" as you like to call them). You've given 20 years to not learning a single fact about Islam or politics, not even learning a bit of Arabic grammar, why don't you give 2 minutes for that though. I know this is just an ego contest for you, you're the smartest guy on the whole forum.

Hey Peaches. Thought I should let you know, I just sent another report in. Just in case the notifications are slow. I know you wouldn’t want to let someone else get to it first, and you miss a chance to be a corrupt individual. 

P.S. Have you thought about my suggestion yet? 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, kadhim said:

Hey Peaches. Thought I should let you know, I just sent another report in. Just in case the notifications are slow. I know you wouldn’t want to let someone else get to it first, and you miss a chance to be a corrupt individual. 

P.S. Have you thought about my suggestion yet? 

Okay, so we're definitely not getting an admission that you were wrong and engaging in straight-up Zionist and genocide propaganda for months without stopping? I mean I figured as much but you really find a way to go below people's lowest expectations of you. Btw, all those reports are still there and waiting for a third party not involved with you and your lies (as well as statements of nasb you apparently want to disavow now, I know, it's a very bad thing to be a nasibi, maybe don't try to insult Imam Husayn (عليه السلام) next time for everyone to see) to deal with. I'm fine being removed from my position as a moderator, I'm not fine with the kid resentful no one wanted to sit with him at lunch grown up and defending genocide and saying openly racist statements. Anyways, that's not important. Just to confirm then, you're not going to either show how your Zionist talking points are accurate (despite all the historical and current data showing they're not) or admit you were wrong to make them? We'll leave admissions of being wrong about the Quran and Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) for the moment, and certainly admissions about nasb and racism.

Yeah, I did btw, I thought it really takes a white guy to see a brown guy saying genocide and propaganda from an apartheid colonial state is bad and then say "haha you should lead the [separate ethnic group] you are defending like a lawless terrorist sympathizer". Have you thought about admitting you were knowingly, like a liar and a shill, or unknowingly, like an idiot more concerned with owning people than voicing your moral objection to a genocide, (either way like a munafiq) defending Israel using Zionist talking points?

I really hope you stop dodging.

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, kadhim said:

Salaama, Peaches. Salaama.

And, no. To answer your question, I will not be writing a commentary on your pile of verbal guano. So sorry to disappoint. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, the intellectual powerhouse of a munafiq who has no problem saying that the Arabs are responsible for the Palestinian refugee crisis, the Palestinians are not wanted as refugees by anyone because there's something wrong with them, and that there's a Tora Bora style Hamas Pentagon under Al-Shifa because Israel said so. What can you expect from a Nasibi who says Imam Husayn threw away his life pointlessly and contrary to what Islam teaches:

That in general (Imam Hussain being that exception that proves the rule), lives are not to be fruitlessly wasted, that in fact such waste of lives is  virtually always a grave sin...

Please practice humility when talking to mu'mineen, lest you turn into the type who sees the liquidation of a concentration camp and says "you wanted it, bring it".

والعياذ بالله

4 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Ja'abi said:

What can you expect from a Nasibi who says Imam Husayn threw away his life pointlessly and contrary to what Islam teaches:

“Oh my God! Kadhim said X. See:”

Posts a text from Kadhim clearly saying something 180 degrees different from X.

Dude. You’re calling me the worst names in the Shia book because you’re too slow to understand an English expression.

Seek mental help. Seriously. 

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, Diaz said:

the ones in Middle East

I have a first hand account of a friend from a few years ago. When his Palestenian batch-mate found out that he was Pakistani, he expressed his regret for the plight of our people.

When a Palestenian is feeling sorry for you, then it makes you pause and think.

• Advanced Member
On 11/26/2023 at 8:42 PM, kadhim said:

In stats there is something called hypothesis testing. You’re doing research, and you’re trying to prove something happened and that your evidence is not just random chance.

So you have a null hypothesis. “Nothing to see here.”

And then there is an alternate hypothesis. There is something to see here. 

This is an old comment, but @kadhim lets try to be non biased here.

Lets take a standard, generous 5 percent level of significance. According to pure statistics, there has to be a certain level of militant merchandise in a hospital before you reject that null hypothesis.

Now, it's up to the people who tried to downplay this. How many AK-47's in a hospital are acceptable in a healthy 5 percent level of significance?

Edited by Sabrejet

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Diaz said:

Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said: Silent is the best reply to a fool. 

Another one, he (عليه السلام) said: The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost. 

Ignore button still exist here in shiachat, instead of arguing with someone who keep on going circle, it’s better to ignore him brothers. If he is a good Muslim in reality, may allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide him to the truth inshallah. 

May allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide us all and bless us. 

It's what I did a month ago but his foolishness was irresistible to respond to. I'll take your advice. 

• Advanced Member

Israel tried to send a scouting party into lebanon but got caugh by hezbollah, this means hezbollah foiled their suprise attack/invasion and now the idf has to start from zero. This also means israel is really planning on a ground invasion/attack by suprise.

• Forum Administrators

Israeli war cabinet divided

Netanyahu said on Sunday that in exchange for releasing the remaining hostages, who have been held for 108 days, Hamas was demanding that Israel end the war in Gaza; withdraw its forces; release members of the Nukhba unit that led Hamas’s October 7 attack on Israel; and leave Hamas in power.  “Were we to agree to this, our soldiers would have fallen in vain,” he said. 

https://www.ft.com/content/f59b908f-9d5b-473b-a0c7-9800811aabbf

In a television interview broadcast last week, Gadi Eisenkot, one of the war cabinet’s five members, said it was time to “say bravely that it is impossible to return the hostages alive in the near future without an agreement [with Hamas]”, and that Israel should consider halting the fighting for a “significant” period of time as part of any such deal.