In the Name of God بسم الله

Israel-Palestine conflict

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

Although I appreciate the sentiment, I am not sure about how strategically wise this decision is. Might backfire. 

There is no way they did this without a plan, I'm sure the resistance r involved indirectly. 

• Advanced Member

I took a break from social media, just now I installed Instagram and saw another place got bombed in Gaza, more than 400 people got martyred. Ya allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), curse Shatanyahu and his allies in this world and after.

• Veteran Member
On 10/30/2023 at 2:18 AM, kadhim said:

On the contrary. I think you’ve forgotten, akhi

If the ummah wasn’t sacred to me, I wouldn’t be here. What is in common about my position for these otherwise two completely separate issues is that the ummah is making mistakes and doing a lot of harm with certain approaches. 

If I didn’t care about the ummah, I would enjoy my life, keep it to myself, and leave you to experience the consequences of your mistakes. 

I make the effort because I care about the ummah. It’s my duty to advise my brothers and sisters when they make mistakes that hurt people needlessly. You can accept/get that or not. As you like. But I think you better hop on down off the soapbox. 

Your solutions only open the door for more fasad and humiliation. Your approach will hold no weight at the time of Imam Mahdi, so why compromise now? 

10 minutes ago, realizm said:

Your solutions only open the door for more fasad and humiliation. Your approach will hold no weight at the time of Imam Mahdi, so why compromise now? 

Again, I think you’re gravely confused here. 

It should be rather obvious that the current path is bringing plenty of corruption and humiliation. 

• Advanced Member

They've just bombed a refugee camp, killing women and children.

Wallahi, anyone who can't condemn this, on Yawm al Qiyamah, will be humiliated, Ilahiameen.

Wallah, i can't bear the news. I can't bear it. If i see anyone defending this atrocity, Wallahi, prepare your answer for Allah. You're going to be in massive trouble, on a scale i can't fathom to even tell you how.

This applies to the legacy media, their evangelical political zealot class of Christian zionists, and those misguided souls who are from the Muslims.

Edited by In Gods Name

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Diaz said:

I took a break from social media, just now I installed Instagram and saw another place got bombed in Gaza, more than 400 people got martyred. Ya allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), curse Shatanyahu and his allies in this world and after.

May Allah curse anybody who aids or abets Israel, and may he send them, eternally, into the depths of the Hell-fire, to torment, mentally, physically, psychologically, in eternal, existential , grotesque Hell, for the measly price they sold their souls. 

Unless they repent, right their wrongs, and sincerely reform. 

Israel are the most evil entity on earth, and i pray that  Nethanyahu is, saving a major repentance, going to Hell for eternity, Ameen. He is the most evil man on the planet, and a threat to humanity. 

Edited by In Gods Name

• Advanced Member
0:00:00 - Intro 0:01:40 - A very basic argument 0:04:30 - What is the beef about? 0:07:15 - Historic habitation of the area by the Jews versus the Arabs 0:09:40 - Habiatation of the the area by the Jews versus the Arabs in the modern area 0:10:50 - The 18th/19th century 0:12:50 - Zionism under Ottoman rule 0:15:15 - Britain and the Belford Decleration 0:17:30 - Population change in Palestine and the Arab Revolt 0:21:00 - The Peel Commission 0:22:30 - Reduction of jewish migration by the british 0:23:40 - King David Hotel bombing 0:24:45 - Irgun, Haganah, Lehi and Stern 0:27:39 - Collaboration of the Irgun and the Nazis 0:29:30 - Summary of the afforementioned points up until this time stamp 0:30:20 - Prior to the inception of the State of Israel 0:34:14 - Source for the claims 0:37:35 - Begin Menachem and Plan Dalet 0:41:15 - "Israel is defending itself" 0:42:30 - Unification and the Law of return 0:47:15 - The Nakba 0:48:50 - The wars that followed 0:51:00 - After Israel has been established 0:53:00 - Israels raids and provocations 1:00:00 - Justification of the invasion of the West Bank 1:01:40 - The PLO 1:06:00 - Camp David 1:07:40 - The establishement of Hamas and the first Intifada 1:15:00 - The second Intifada 1:18:20 - The Lebanon war 1:21:00 - Israel "mowing the lawn" and systematically subduing Gaza 1:24:00 - Summary and closing arguments

Edited by In Gods Name

• Veteran Member
19 hours ago, kadhim said:

Again, I think you’re gravely confused here. 

It should be rather obvious that the current path is bringing plenty of corruption and humiliation. 

Talk about being confused...

Since the west allowed marriage for sodomites and lesbians, kids are being taught at school that they can choose between boy girl kangaroo or slimeball. As for humiliation, do you think a massacre was equal to dhilla in the eyes of Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) - if his name still rings a bell to you? 

2 hours ago, realizm said:

Talk about being confused...

Since the west allowed marriage for sodomites and lesbians, kids are being taught at school that they can choose between boy girl kangaroo or slimeball. As for humiliation, do you think a massacre was equal to dhilla in the eyes of Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) - if his name still rings a bell to you? 

I remember Imam Hussain (a). Do you remember any of the other 11? 

Edited by kadhim

• Advanced Member

I watched something i should not have - videos even the times of israel have verified where ?settlers or IDF soldiers with weapons in the Westbank went home to home or gathered Palestinians, stripped them naked, and tortured them infront of a group of their families.

It's authentic and even reported in the times of Israel.

May Allah curse them.

If you search this, be careful. It is unforgettable.

I don't like linking this cursed website - but social media videos give the proper picture , rather than the watered down account on here: https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-soldiers-film-themselves-abusing-humiliating-west-bank-palestinians/

<>

Imagine someone takes your brother, father, uncle, and gathers a group and begins to humiliate them, torture them naked infront of everyone.

Those pigs. The most evil entity on the face of this planet, Israel and their aiders and abbetors. 

• Advanced Member

There is a good article on counterpunch.org, written by Ramzy Baroud, called "The Gaza Manifesto: Why America's Old Middle East is Crumbling" 

https://www.counterpunch.org/2023/11/01/the-gaza-manifesto-why-americas-old-middle-east-is-crumbling/

Here is a snippet from the end of the article, it's definitely worth a read.

This is the uncomfortable truth that Americans and Westerners, in general, must now contend with. Their internal ideological war is but a farce. Liberalism and conservatism can only mean something when they are put to the test. And the whole Western establishment, with its various ideological colors – with very minor exceptions – has failed the moral test on Palestine, and miserably so.

But, luckily for Palestinians, the West does not hold all the cards. At least, not anymore. This is not 1990-91, or 2003, when the US carried out major wars in the Middle East, largely uncontested, and was allowed to reshape the region to fit its expectations and those of Tel Aviv and Brussels.

A new Middle East is emerging, indeed, and it promises to be Washington’s worst nightmare, because those who are solidifying behind Palestinians are no longer linked by race, color or creed.

There is a new Islamic world that is emerging, one that includes Shia and Sunni, one that has no space for terrorism and random violence against innocent people.

This new principled Middle East is now uniting around Gaza, this tiny little stretch of land with a seemingly never-ending humanitarian crisis, one that was created by Israel, and Israel alone.

When Israel decided to besiege Gaza following the democratic Palestinian elections of 2006, they must have never expected that the Palestinians there would be able to hold on for this long, would be able to fight back and would be able to assert themselves as the center of the struggle for Palestinian freedom – in fact, the struggle against American imperialism in the entire region.

This is what Gaza has demonstrated to us and to anyone who is willing to liberate himself from decades of US indoctrination in the Middle East or beyond it:

One, no peace, stability, security, or prosperity in the Middle East is possible without justice for Palestine and freedom for the Palestinian people.

Two, though the Arabs have largely failed Palestine, and continue to do so, Muslim nations are finding a common ground around their support for the Palestinian people. If this momentum continues – and it should – it will be a game changer.

Three, Israel is militarily weak and, despite all assurances by Tel Aviv throughout the years, it is nothing but a vassal, a client regime for Washington. Its survival is linked to Washington’s support in every possible way.

Four, the US no longer holds all the cards. With the unity of Resistance throughout the Middle East, the growing clout of Iran, the refusal of Arab countries to play the role of lackeys for Washington and the strong position from China, Russia, Iran, Turkey and others, the region is no longer an American playbook.

Five, armed resistance is not a fantasy, as many have believed and repeated throughout the years. True, while Gaza, on its own, will not be able to defeat Israel, the combined power of the Resistance is demonstrating that Israel is no longer the all-powerful country that, single handedly – with American support, of course – defeated several Arab armies in 1967.

Six, and perhaps, the most important of all these realizations, is that Gaza has ended the sectarian war in the Middle East, a decades-long conflict that has been stirred by numerous parties, including the US, Israel, Middle Eastern governments and many terrorist groups.

When the US launched its war on Afghanistan in 2001 and, again, on Iraq in 2003, it hardly expected that the Middle East, merely two decades later, would reinvent itself beyond American definitions and expectations.

And to think that tiny little Gaza is the spark that has refocused the energies of the whole region is a political miracle, that many political scientists will find difficult to understand, let alone explain."

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Abu_Zahra said:

It's insane that these people were happy to bombard and starve Muslim children in Yemen for several years, and yet they absolutely want to defend the zionists at a time when they are starting and bombing the children in Palestine.

Ridiculous

They are all terrorist, they will have a great entertainment afterlife that will suit them really well.

• Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, Abu_Zahra said:

Ridiculous

It's quite rational. And there's a quotation from an Israeli leader that I can dig up ... but it's along the lines of 'Hamas will come after you once they are done with us ...'

The 'you' they are referring to are the Gulf monarchies ... and you can imagine how terrified these kinds and emirs etc. are of the possibility that political Islam catches on.

A better prospect would be to outsource various bits of their government and country to Israel and stay in power.

• Advanced Member
On 10/31/2023 at 12:41 PM, Diaz said:

Breaking news: Yemen enters the war with Israel.

Look at it this way, Yemen has been under combined US, Saudi, and Israeli assault anyway. Everything that has been happening in Gaza has also happened in Yemeni cities, mass starvation, destruction of entire cities, infrastructure, use of the Tera-ton bombs, and possibly a couple tactical nukes that have been hurled at them. in short Yemen aka axis of resistance aka AOR has nothing to lose and everything to gain from this. 

Gains Below:

A. Saudis are more exposed to the silent lambs (whose bullion don’t matter anyway) as they become the official air defenses of the Colonials.  
B. Yemen controls the frequency and the magnitude of the projectiles. These onesie twosie we see are just testing the landscape of this airspace. 
C. AOR gets to find the holes in the long distance defenses. Every air defense has vulnerabilities, overwhelming of which could also turn into a friendly fire, and finding those holes can only be done once things get thrown at the systems. 
D. Red Sea officially becomes not-so-safe zone for the Anglos. Persian Gulf is already under subduable watch of the AOR. This is the beginning of the same for the Red Sea. 
E. What D means is that soon two major waterways around the Saud aren’t going to be safe until it’s safe for everybody. 
F. Although so far neither Russia nor China (read BRI) is lining behind the AOR but this Palestinian reaction to the years of humiliation is finally providing the “land powers aka BRIs” a leverage against the Sea powers (Anglos, Colonials etc.). Bigger picture - like centuries before, the fate of the world future again centers at the events in Levant. If BRICS (minus boot lickers in Asia South) are any serious about the Uni-Polar world, this is their pathway. 

Logically thinking this is one of the most brilliant gain being shaped by the AOR. The other being the attempted change of equation of the loss-rate at the southern border.

Edited by Irfani313

• Advanced Member

Bahrain and Jordan cut ties with israel. I think it will be temporary.

https://www.wionews.com/world/after-jordan-bahrain-recalls-ambassador-to-israel-cuts-economic-ties-654405

Edited by Diaz

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, Abu_Zahra said:

It's insane that these people were happy to bombard and starve Muslim children in Yemen for several years, and yet they absolutely want to defend the zionists at a time when they are starting and bombing the children in Palestine.

Ridiculous

The blind miracle of Petro Dollars

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Diaz said:

Bahrain and Jordan cut ties with israel. I think it will be temporary.

https://www.wionews.com/world/after-jordan-bahrain-recalls-ambassador-to-israel-cuts-economic-ties-654405

They didn't cut ties (yet). They recalled their ambassadors, a move that can be fairly easily reversed. So far, the only country to cut diplomatic ties has been Bolivia. 

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, In Gods Name said:

I watched something i should not have - videos even the times of israel have verified where ?settlers or IDF soldiers with weapons in the Westbank went home to home or gathered Palestinians, stripped them naked, and tortured them infront of a group of their families.

It's authentic and even reported in the times of Israel.

May Allah curse them.

If you search this, be careful. It is unforgettable.

I don't like linking this cursed website - but social media videos give the proper picture , rather than the watered down account on here: https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-soldiers-film-themselves-abusing-humiliating-west-bank-palestinians/

<>

Imagine someone takes your brother, father, uncle, and gathers a group and begins to humiliate them, torture them naked infront of everyone.

Those pigs. The most evil entity on the face of this planet, Israel and their aiders and abbetors. 

I saw some videos shared by Shaun King on Instagram.  It gave me so much pain and agony to watch Men being tortured and humilated like that. I cannot forget that.

Everyone talks about children being affected, women sufferings but No one talks about what these men are going through.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) punish these wrong doers as they are putting these Palestinian men through unimaginable horror. Every human being has dignity, some kind of ego, honour and respect and to humiliate someone like this... cannot even think about what they must have gone through. There can be no retribution to what they did or are doing to Palestinian men. No men should go through this. My heart is crying for all this. I am unable to think further and there is no solution or hope for peace. These dogs are not letting them be. Only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) can help them but we don't know about Allah's raza.

Ya Allah !

Ya Allah !

Ya Allah ! 

• Advanced Member
59 minutes ago, Ani said:

I saw some videos shared by Shaun King on Instagram.  It gave me so much pain and agony to watch Men being tortured and humilated like that. I cannot forget that.

Everyone talks about children being affected, women sufferings but No one talks about what these men are going through.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) punish these wrong doers as they are putting these Palestinian men through unimaginable horror. Every human being has dignity, some kind of ego, honour and respect and to humiliate someone like this... cannot even think about what they must have gone through. There can be no retribution to what they did or are doing to Palestinian men. No men should go through this. My heart is crying for all this. I am unable to think further and there is no solution or hope for peace. These dogs are not letting them be. Only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) can help them but we don't know about Allah's raza.

Ya Allah !

Ya Allah !

Ya Allah ! 

Ya Allah Madad :(

I pray nobody else finds those videos, i sobbed uncontrollably.

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

So Blinken geniously suggest that after Israel destroy Hamas, they want to send Uk, France, Germany and Us (The collective of shaytan, the colonizers themselves) troops to Gaza for security measurement. 

So let's make the prison complete by adding guards there too. What is prison without guards anyway. 

May they rot in Hell, eternally. All of them.

• Advanced Member

I think we need to be able to critically analyse Hamas and their political decisions - aside from obviously the war with Israel.

Of course, Hamas may well be making errors in judgement, and might not be what the Palestinians need in the future.

However...my problem is when people confuse a critical approach to Hamas that is objective and fair, and actually not being able to condemn Israel and claiming both sides are equally as bad...when it is so obvious which side are the oppressors. 

• Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

Nobody would vote for Hamas here. But Israel are not following the teachings of Moses, let alone Jesus, both of them be blessed. Nethanyahu hardly is a man of God.

They have enslaven an entire people in an open air concentration camp called Gaza.

The US leaders claim to love Jesus, but don't truly care for the Bible or Christianity.

<>

The industrial war/media machine is firmly in favour of Israel. 

• Advanced Member

"Israel needs to create a humanitarian crisis in Gaza, compelling tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands to seek refuge in Egypt or the Gulf." Giora Eiland, former head of Israel's National Security Council