Jump to content
In the Name of God بسم الله

Israel-Palestine conflict

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Forum Administrators
  • Forum Administrators

Netanyahu says that charging him with war crimes is like charging Bush for 9/11

subconscious slip?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

 

 

Ben got ratioed. 

Also "getting your asses kicked" = butchering mostly 40k+ civilians? Israel is the one losing military, butchering children isn't a strategic victory.

And "wholesale slaughter of jews" = resisting occupation? Ok. 

These people have it upside down. Let him keep screaming "Khammaaas oktober 7, 10 gorrilion beheaded babies :sorry:" as if anyone believes their nonsense anymore. 

Edited by Ahmad8888
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators

one of the ICC advisors is an Israeli, who previously advised their government the West Bank settlement building broke international law

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Basic Members
Posted (edited)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/05/24/israel-hamas-war-latest-news12/

Israel must immediately halt its military offensive, rules ICJ

Edited by Hameedeh
Extremely large fonts can be reduced in size by a Mod.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators

House or field? Definitely house

cf Malcolm X

 

If you don't get the house and field reference read the explanation at Columbia University:

https://ccnmtl.columbia.edu/projects/mmt/mxp/speeches/mxa29.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

At this point, I honestly believe the following, which may sound like a conspiracy to some and I don't have 100% evidence for it, but it is logical, given what is happening. Like the saying goes, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Here it is

1. Netanyahu is never going to stop the war in Gaza until every single Palestinian including every man, women, and child is dead or has left Gaza and Israel still controls the border so they won't let them back in. Him stopping the war will mean the end of his political career and the end of his freedom, i.e. he will go to jail. He would rather see the entire world burn to the ground than withdraw from Gaza and make a deal with Hamas for a ceasefire

2. He is fully confident he can continue indefinitely because he has the full support of the governments of the US and UK. He believes that this is all he needs to continue. He doesn't care about any other countries in the world and what they do. He knows he can continue because he has 'dirt' on every single major figure in the govt of the US and UK (bribes, other incriminating evidence which he can release) government. He knows that they will support him because they don't want to be exposed for the hideous beasts that they truly are. 

3. He can continue for a long time because even if Israel withdraws their ground forces from Gaza, which they are already starting to do, he can bomb from the air indefinitely, continuously destroying everything in Gaza and making life impossible there as long as he keeps getting the bombs from the US / UK. 

Based on this, there are only two ways it will stop at this point.

1. There is an internal revolution inside Israel which physically removes Netanyahu and his government and puts in a new government. I think this is very possible at this point. 

2. This becomes a wider war which will lead to a full scale conflict between Hezb, Iran, Yemen, and possibly Jordan and Egypt, because the overwhelming majority of the people of Egypt and Jordan (not the governments) support the Palestinian cause. At that point, it will be game over and Israel will no longer exist. Hezb alone has hundreds of thousands of rockets which could raze Israel to the ground. That's not even including the other actors. Once you hear about thousands for rockets hitting Israel from Lebanon, you know we are well into this scenario. 

 I think the only reason the US / UK diplomats are involved at all in this is to prevent number 2 from happening, because they already know what the outcome would be. I am hoping for number 1, because it would prevent many deaths. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Abu Hadi said:

1. There is an internal revolution inside Israel which physically removes Netanyahu and his government and puts in a new government. I think this is very possible at this point. 

The chances of a new government being significantly kinder to the Palestinians are almost zero. There may even be a worse government if the Israelis feel frightened at the world/region turning on them. Kids in Israel are more hateful of Palestinians and religious Zionists have a higher birth rate. Perhaps a slightly more moderate government will replace the current one, but the oppression will continue. 

Israel will only change with external pressure or through material/personnel losses. They don't care about Palestinians.

I think the change will probably come from its allies first. Perhaps Israel will do something stupid like a false flag attack on US assets to facilitate this. Maybe an economic crisis or a conflict elsewhere will cause the West to reduce its support for Israel.

I agree with you that a wider conflict may lead to an eventual turn for the problem but I don't think countries like Egypt or Jordan attacking Israel will happen without some significant internal or external changes.

Edited by Muhammed Ali
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest anon
14 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

2. This becomes a wider war which will lead to a full scale conflict between Hezb, Iran, Yemen, and possibly Jordan and Egypt, because the overwhelming majority of the people of Egypt and Jordan (not the governments) support the Palestinian cause. At that point, it will be game over and Israel will no longer exist. Hezb alone has hundreds of thousands of rockets which could raze Israel to the ground. That's not even including the other actors. Once you hear about thousands for rockets hitting Israel from Lebanon, you know we are well into this scenario. 

At this stage, I wish these countries would do something. All the aforementioned countries and the rest of the muslim world are doing absolutely nothing, or not enough. Gaza is pretty much destroyed and the people there are scarred beyond repair. What else are they waiting for? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Although some companies may not hire the US college protesters, my critique of the following article is 

1) how will companies know if someone protested or not?

2) some people may be more likely to hire the college protestors.
 

https://www.semafor.com/article/05/30/2024/us-palestine-gaza-campus-protests-fallout-alumni-jobs-lawsuits

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 6:30 PM, Muhammed Ali said:

The chances of a new government being significantly kinder to the Palestinians are almost zero. There may even be a worse government if the Israelis feel frightened at the world/region turning on them. Kids in Israel are more hateful of Palestinians and religious Zionists have a higher birth rate. Perhaps a slightly more moderate government will replace the current one, but the oppression will continue. 

Israel will only change with external pressure or through material/personnel losses. They don't care about Palestinians.

I think the change will probably come from its allies first. Perhaps Israel will do something stupid like a false flag attack on US assets to facilitate this. Maybe an economic crisis or a conflict elsewhere will cause the West to reduce its support for Israel.

I agree with you that a wider conflict may lead to an eventual turn for the problem but I don't think countries like Egypt or Jordan attacking Israel will happen without some significant internal or external changes.

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Rahim

قَالُوا۟ يَـٰلُوطُ إِنَّا رُسُلُ رَبِّكَ لَن يَصِلُوٓا۟ إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَأَسْرِ بِأَهْلِكَ بِقِطْعٍۢ مِّنَ ٱلَّيْلِ وَلَا يَلْتَفِتْ مِنكُمْ أَحَدٌ إِلَّا ٱمْرَأَتَكَ ۖ إِنَّهُۥ مُصِيبُهَا مَآ أَصَابَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ مَوْعِدَهُمُ ٱلصُّبْحُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ ٱلصُّبْحُ بِقَرِيبٍۢ ٨١

Holy Quran 11:81

I agree that a new government won't change much. The only thing it might do is prevent WWIII. If it doesn't happen, I think we are headed for WWIII. I have been following this conflict for multiple decades at this point and I have many posts on it here dating back to (I think) 2006. I have never seen a time when the case for genocide (by the Israelis) was so, so obvious, there is a large swell of popular support for the Palestinian cause, mostly amoung non Muslims, and the oligarchs in the US / UK (Politicians, billionaires, the corporate world, and the media) are so completely silent, tone deaf and / or supportive of the Zionists.

The contrast between the regular people and the oligarchs is so obvious to everyone, there is no way it can continue this way. There will be a big war (again) to distract the people and blur the lines between right and wrong or there will be an internal revolution. Those are basically the only two options. Like I said before, there won't be a ceasefire (which would be the third option) or at least I think this is very unlikely at this point. 

I think the best option at this point would be for, at least a significant portion of, the Israeli people to wake up and smell the genocide. Then put pressure on their government to stop or have a full scale revolution, either one is fine with me, as long as the result is that the genocide stops. If they fail to do this, and the window to do this is closing, I am very certain that the athab of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), the punishment of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) on them is not far away from them and not far away from all those in the US / UK / Europe who are staying silent or actively supporting the genocide. This punishment will be severe and one of the main reasons that I am speaking up about this is to prevent this punishment from reaching me and my family and those that I love and care about, since I live in the US. 

As Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is my witness I hate, despise and detest anyone who is either silent about this genocide or who actively supports it and I support all those, either within Gaza or outside of it, whether Muslim or non Muslim, who stand up for the Haqq by resisting this ongoing crime in whatever form is appropriate or available to them. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) help those victims of this evil crime and may Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) punish the criminals and their collaborators who are carry out this crime, wherever they may be. Bi Haqin Muhammad Al Mustafa, Bi Haqin an Ali Al Murtadha, Bi Haqqin Al Imat ul Ahl Al Bayt At Tayibeen, At Tahireen. Ameen, Ameen, Ya Rabil Al Ameen. 

 

 

 

Edited by Abu Hadi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

 

 

I was talking with a Saudi student at a university in California and learned the terms of the scholarship Saudi citizens get to study abroad from the Saudi state include not protesting in favor of the Palestine cause.

They are also not allowed to marry non Saudi citizens when they are studying abroad on a scholarship. Seems strange. 

Edited by Haji 2003
The way the post had been originally posted it seemed as if I had written the text that is now below the Tweet. Edited for clarity.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
6 hours ago, Azadeh307 said:

I was talking with a Saudi student at a university in California and learned the terms of the scholarship Saudi citizens get to study abroad from the Saudi state include not protesting in favor of the Palestine cause.

They are also not allowed to marry non Saudi citizens when they are studying abroad on a scholarship. Seems strange. 

This have happened for years where US is bringing students from oversees to influence them and then send them back to their country to join politics groups and influence their country with US Interest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

 

 

Wow, just wow

I am struggling to find the right words to express how shock I am and at the same time not surprised.:shock:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators

Worth posting this Tweet in full

This is especially important for those people who feel that Palestine won't affect them if they just spend their time in prayer or watching reruns of Friends.

 

"Israeli newspaper (that is generally Zionist but has some genuine end excellent investigative journalists ) Haaretz delivers a bombshell today - or just reaffirms some of what we all know and feel. According to Haaretz, after October 7 official Israel launched a secret online campaign in which Islamophobic and anti-Palestinian propaganda was served to progressive legislators in the US, and the black community. Propaganda themes included: 'Hamas sex crimes'; 'Arab slave trade'; 'Muslim migrants in Canada looking to establish a Shariah state' and 'Antisemitism on American campuses'. Said influence campaign created fake news websites and fake 'concerned citizens' accounts, and used ChatGPT to generate content. - The amounts of paranoia and megalomania are really breathtaking. No matter how much support the US provides, and no matter how Zionist to a deranged degree almost all American legislators sound, Israel is still launching secret programs to 'influence' them further. - And, as is the Israeli habit, everything was improvised on the spot, and made with 'creative' shortcuts. This deeply flawed thinking characterizes everything Israel does. Nothing is ever well-thought-out: everything is smart-ass and vain. Without American support, these people won't last a year against people who can actually strategize, say the Iranians."

 

https://x.com/alon_mizrahi/status/1798336229810778361

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

, Israel is still launching secret programs to 'influence' them further

Probably because if the Americans being influenced were to ever have a moment where they could reflect instead of always attending outward to Israeli noise then a few of these self reflective moments strung together would pivot the perspective of the whole political affair. Also, it is our responsibility to learn different ways of knowing (such as gnosis and episteme)  instead of what the ancient greeks called "doxa" aka heresy regardless of if the heresy is crisply written by Chat GPT 4 or not.

Edited by Azadeh307
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
4 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Worth posting this Tweet in full

This is especially important for those people who feel that Palestine won't affect them if they just spend their time in prayer or watching reruns of Friends.

 

"Israeli newspaper (that is generally Zionist but has some genuine end excellent investigative journalists ) Haaretz delivers a bombshell today - or just reaffirms some of what we all know and feel. According to Haaretz, after October 7 official Israel launched a secret online campaign in which Islamophobic and anti-Palestinian propaganda was served to progressive legislators in the US, and the black community. Propaganda themes included: 'Hamas sex crimes'; 'Arab slave trade'; 'Muslim migrants in Canada looking to establish a Shariah state' and 'Antisemitism on American campuses'. Said influence campaign created fake news websites and fake 'concerned citizens' accounts, and used ChatGPT to generate content. - The amounts of paranoia and megalomania are really breathtaking. No matter how much support the US provides, and no matter how Zionist to a deranged degree almost all American legislators sound, Israel is still launching secret programs to 'influence' them further. - And, as is the Israeli habit, everything was improvised on the spot, and made with 'creative' shortcuts. This deeply flawed thinking characterizes everything Israel does. Nothing is ever well-thought-out: everything is smart-ass and vain. Without American support, these people won't last a year against people who can actually strategize, say the Iranians."

 

https://x.com/alon_mizrahi/status/1798336229810778361

 

I think the main purpose behind them was not to influence the legislators, almost all of them are already bought and paid for by the Zionist Lobby. I think the main targets of this was the US public, most of whom (at least before October 7) didn't really care or have much information on the situation in Palestine. As most people do, the would read a headline, or a tweet, and assume that it is true. The more of these they see, the more the idea becomes cemented in their mind. That's how propaganda works. It only works in the absence of true facts and information. 

What happened after October 7 was something that has never happened before, as far as the US public and the situation in Palestine. They got to see actual video and images from things happening on the ground in Gaza. They didn't need to read about it or hear from someone, they actually saw it with their own eyes. It was almost exclusively thru 1 platform, Tiktok, which is why the US govt is trying so hard to get it banned in the US. The other platforms like Insta, Facebook, YouTube, etc, heavily censored this content but some of it actually made it thru the censors anyway. I think this will go down in history as the decisive factor that turned the US public against the Zionists and I think the horse has already left the barn, the genie is already out of the bottle. There is no going back to the way it was before Oct. 7. The Zionists know that, and that's why their in damage control mode now to try and limit the dissent from spreading further than it already has. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
Quote

 

He had also compared the war in Gaza to a 7th-century battle in Karbala, Iraq, a monumental moment in Islamic history where the grandson of the Prophet Mohammed was killed.

“We have to move forward on the same path we started,” Sinwar reportedly wrote. “Or let it be a new Karbala.”

 

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/11/middleeast/sinwar-hamas-israel-ceasefire-hostage-talks-intl/index.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2024 at 6:35 PM, Muhammed Ali said:

GP5RRMdWoAA9kK8?format=jpg&name=small

What does the video play out? Does it make the claim that all civilians in gaza are not innocent because of what the israeli twitter account claim here? 

 

If that's the case, then that's more evidence for the useless ICJ on a silver platter of genocidal intent. 

Edited by Ahmad8888
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
4 hours ago, Ahmad8888 said:

What does the video play out? Does it make the claim that all civilians in gaza are not innocent because of what the israeli twitter account claim here? 

 

If that's the case, then that's more evidence for the useless ICJ on a silver platter of genocidal intent. 

It is what we call racist mentality, if x from ethnicity y behave bad, then it must be that all people from same ethnicity behaves bad too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
12 hours ago, Ahmad8888 said:

What does the video play out? Does it make the claim that all civilians in gaza are not innocent because of what the israeli twitter account claim here? 

 

If that's the case, then that's more evidence for the useless ICJ on a silver platter of genocidal intent. 

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-gaza-social-media-account-no-innocent-civilians

Deleted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators

Schizophrenia

At some point, they'll need to be honest.

Quote

“The Israeli state has different audiences,” Atshan said. “If it is addressing LGBTQ-friendly domestic audiences in Israel or globally, then it whips out this pink-washing discourse trying to portray Israel as a gay haven.”

For homophobic audiences, including at home and Christian Zionists abroad, “it presents a homophobic discourse about religious conservatism and adherence to ‘family values’ and revulsion towards queerness”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jun/16/queer-palestinians-lgbtq-israel-pride-flags-gaza-conflict-pink-washing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...