Jump to content
In the Name of God بسم الله

Israel-Palestine conflict

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member

 

 

Part of the Surah:

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

By the sky, (displaying) the Zodiacal Signs;

By the promised Day (of Judgment);

By one that witnesses, and the subject of the witness;-

Woe to the makers of the pit (of fire),

Fire supplied (abundantly) with fuel:

Behold! they sat over against the (fire),

And they witnessed (all) that they were doing against the Believers.

And they ill-treated them for no other reason than that they believed in Allah, Exalted in Power, Worthy of all Praise!-

Him to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth! And Allah is Witness to all things.

Those who persecute (or draw into temptation) the Believers, men and women, and do not turn in repentance, will have the Penalty of Hell: They will have the Penalty of the Burning Fire.

For those who believe and do righteous deeds, will be Gardens; beneath which rivers flow: That is the great Salvation, (the fulfilment of all desires),

Truly strong is the Grip (and Power) of thy Lord.

 

Xfopn3.gif

Edited by In Gods Name
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

There have been massive efforts in the UK, in Rochdale by-election, to get George Galloway back into the UK parliament. Results are being counted as we speak and he seems to be clear to win insha Allah.

This would be a notable effort in the Palestinian cause in UK parliament. He is that influential an orator and the media - even non mainstream ones- will pick it up.

If so, this would be absolutely astounding. He would challenge the prime minister face to face, and be a real voice for justice.

Here is the lion:

 

Edited by In Gods Name
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

Salams

22 hours ago, kadhim said:

But it’s not like the Americans are just suddenly this week perking up interested in helping broker an agreement. They were involved in the first temporary one some time back. And Blinken has been flying all over for weeks/months talking to everyone involved trying to reach a new agreement with reality-based terms. 

Looks like kadhim forgot the 3 vetoes on a ceasefire, the veto to even condemn Israel for yesterday's flour massacre, Biden's language about this conflict since October (after Israel bombed al-Ahli, the fairy tale of 40 beheaded babies, denying the death toll, etc), or the fact that Biden started pushing that there would have been a ceasefire around the corner before the vote this week in Michigan, etc. I wonder why the guy who thinks that Palestinians are more responsible for the Palestinian refugee crisis than Israelis, Palestinians are unwanted and "bite the hand that feeds them", Palestinians left because Arab radio broadcasts, al-Shifa hospital was the Hamas Pentagon, and Hamas are cowards for using hit and run guerrilla tactics while he sits comfortably in M...(let's not get him to threaten another lawsuit) conveniently just forgot all of the above. I thought he was smarter than all of us? He talks down to us like he is at least. Who would have guessed, he's overcompensating.

 

 

I would have paid money to see the look on his face as he was typing this report loool 

markup_1000011749.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators

 

Looks like protests in the US are having some effect
 

Quote

In Michigan, which was a key state that helped Biden win the 2020 election, more than 100,000 people cast uncommitted protest ballots this week during the Democratic primary, in a sign of anger at White House support for Israel’s war in Gaza.

https://www.ft.com/content/c36c0386-8acb-48bc-a84b-8dfa636d00b4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Ibn Al-Ja'abi said:

Salams

Looks like kadhim forgot the 3 vetoes on a ceasefire, the veto to even condemn Israel for yesterday's flour massacre, Biden's language about this conflict since October (after Israel bombed al-Ahli, the fairy tale of 40 beheaded babies, denying the death toll, etc), or the fact that Biden started pushing that there would have been a ceasefire around the corner before the vote this week in Michigan, etc. I wonder why the guy who thinks that Palestinians are more responsible for the Palestinian refugee crisis than Israelis, Palestinians are unwanted and "bite the hand that feeds them", Palestinians left because Arab radio broadcasts, al-Shifa hospital was the Hamas Pentagon, and Hamas are cowards for using hit and run guerrilla tactics while he sits comfortably in M...(let's not get him to threaten another lawsuit) conveniently just forgot all of the above. I thought he was smarter than all of us? He talks down to us like he is at least. Who would have guessed, he's overcompensating.

 

 

I would have paid money to see the look on his face as he was typing this report loool 

markup_1000011749.png

Shekels!!

 

Disclaimer: not intended for any particular SC’er. Please don’t send me a warning again -:) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

 

Looks like protests in the US are having some effect
 

https://www.ft.com/content/c36c0386-8acb-48bc-a84b-8dfa636d00b4

Most of it is of no effect though, as what I learned in local elections here, sometimes even the losers lose for certain incentives in future, for party or for individual. 
 

We the normal humans of US just need to start unyoke ourselves with the two party scare sinistern, and vote independent enmasse’.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

There was no actual will for a ceasefire. Anyone, especially in the UK will know that even our governments and their opposition have continually hoped for some sort of 'humanitarian pause' while emphasizing Israel have a right to go after and clear out Hamas , even if that means stopping food, water and electricity!

And we both know that while Israel was bombing schools, hospitals and infrastructure, which even a child can see if Nethanyahu's obvious plan to raze it into the ground, force the Palestinians as south as possible until they are in the Sinai desert, the US was approving billions in aid and weapons packages to Israel.

Ever heard the phrase, your actions are so loud i can't hear what you're saying?

Let's not play coy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Airdrops because Israel won't allow aid into the country and have kept it in a blockade, an illegal, inhumane, open air concentration camp for decades.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, In Gods Name said:

Airdrops because Israel won't allow aid into the country and have kept it in a blockade, an illegal, inhumane, open air concentration camp for decades.

For those who think things may have been better for the Palestinians if only they had … so many years ago, it’s worth noting how humiliating this is for the US - who have bent backwards for every Israeli demand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

For those who think things may have been better for the Palestinians if only they had … so many years ago, it’s worth noting how humiliating this is for the US - who have bent backwards for every Israeli demand.

I have lost my hearing aid dear brother,

Who did they announce it was who Vetoed every single UN security resolution against Israel recently, including any for a ceasefire?

And approved in aid , tens of billions for Israel while airdropping the equivalent of a dingy corner store of potato chips feed for PR after the population are already pushed of the edge and have been consuming chicken feed themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Aside from a ship full of billions of American dollars funding bombs and weapons of mass destruction and torture that has caused this crisis in Gaza, for political points four months on, to 2.3 million starving people, many children who are know getting Kwashikor and severe malnutrition if their limbs aren't maimed or they aren't blind already, the Americans air-dropped 30,000 meals.

Now, here is a comment on YouTube to put that into perspective of how much of an insult it is:

"2.3 million people (most have been displaced). - At least 500,000 experiencing severe hunger. - 30,000 meals. (1 in 76 people get one meal). It's better than nothing, but it's really a drop in the ocean, given that Israel with US funding caused the humanitarian crisis to begin with."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

 

 

After four months of their bias and lies?

No, after decades of lies?

I have no interest in these people trying to save their hides , history will echo until Allah so wills it to be the day of judgement of their treachery. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Al Jazaaera is reporting there's been a SECOND massacre today of people trying to gain aid.

Wallahi, there is genocide and mass murder of starving people.

Two billion of us, and we let this happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

This is a MUST watch. Be careful because it can reduce you to tears but it is ground-breaking.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

We called it. We know they were attempting this. 

z67_AFpNbPWJHenSsj-J1Co00N6z6Rfd99qyOXIP

 

It was George Bush who said, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Edited by In Gods Name
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

I actually think Genocide Joe and Netanwacko are just stupid enough to hold off on a ceasefire and let this go into the Holy Month. Then things will get real. Even those sitting on the fence will wake up. This might be a good thing actually. 

Then maybe some major incident will happen like thousands trying to rush the border fence in Jordan or Egypt or Lebanon. It will most likely be Egypt since they are the closest, physically, to where the genocide is happening. At that point, Israhell just might be finished. Well see. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

I actually think Genocide Joe and Netanwacko are just stupid enough to hold off on a ceasefire and let this go into the Holy Month. Then things will get real. Even those sitting on the fence will wake up. This might be a good thing actually. 

Then maybe some major incident will happen like thousands trying to rush the border fence in Jordan or Egypt or Lebanon. It will most likely be Egypt since they are the closest, physically, to where the genocide is happening. At that point, Israhell just might be finished. Well see. 

If this leaks into Ramadhan, and i pray to Allah it doesn't, it will be game over for them. The anger is already about to boil over, and honestly, i think the lid will be blown off, put aside boiling over.

That's why they are incredibly desperate for a too-little too-late ceasefire before Ramadhan.

Nobody is going to be fooled.

Now if the anger gets that bad that civilians from bordering countries rush into Gaza, it is game over for Israel at this point. This might well lead to a regional conflict.

But i don't think they're that stupid, which is why Killer Kamala Harris has come out with this pathetic statement at the 11th hour.

<>

In other news, God bless South Africa

 

Edited by In Gods Name
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
35 minutes ago, kadhim said:

Some people here slipping their masks and saying the quiet part out loud again. 

I don't know if your talking about me but I have been saying the same thing for decades now. I pray every day for an end to the Zionist state, not the Jewish people. They are two different things 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

I don't know if your talking about me but I have been saying the same thing for decades now. I pray every day for an end to the Zionist state, not the Jewish people. They are two different things 

Oh, trust me, that part is loud and clear.

I was referring rather to some people’s pretence here of actually caring about the suffering of the Palestinians. That’s the mask that slips in times like this. 

In reality, they’re just pawns some people here are ready to sacrifice for other ends. If the continuation and amplification of their suffering can make “the bad guys” look bad and harm those bad guys, so be it. Keep the train rolling. That’s how some people seem to think here. 

It’s repugnant. 

Edited by kadhim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, kadhim said:

Oh, trust me, that part is loud and clear.

I was referring rather to some people’s pretence here of actually caring about the suffering of the Palestinians. That’s the mask that slips in times like this. 

In reality, they’re just pawns some people here are ready to sacrifice for other ends. If the continuation and amplification of their suffering can make “the bad guys” look bad and harm those bad guys, so be it. Keep the train rolling. That’s how some people seem to think here. 

It’s repugnant. 

Believe me, the vast majority of us want an end to the suffering. Every further day is more children blown to bits, women raped, schools , hospitals and buildings destroyed. 

However, do not expect us to rejoice at a very too-little, too-late attempt as a 'six week ceasefire' which is only a political pawn and is happening four months after we demanded it, after the deaths of tens of thousands of women, children, men,  and the permanent disabling mentally and physically of hundreds of thousands - if not millions. Over half of Gaza is a rubble wasteland. Schools, hospitals, homes, reduced to rubble.

A ceasefire after genocide is in no way going to help alleviate this devastation. Our demands do not end at a ceasefire, that is the absolute minimum, and the people who claim to now support it vetoed calls for one for the last four months, and vetoed any condemnation of Israel.

Imagine someone raping the wife of a man, killing his children infront of him, and then dragging him by his neck outside his house before demolishing it. Then he says, alright, it's your fasting month and this will look bad on me and might bring my ruin, so, let's pause now shall we for six weeks?

And the surrounding helpless crowd looks and are told we should celebrate that? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...