Jump to content
In the Name of God بسم الله

Israel-Palestine conflict

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Abu Nur said:

Don't be surprised in coming days how Us, Israel and Britain is trying to use this event to justify and demand attack on Iran.

What can we do to lobby the media, lobby our councils and the government to end all war and hostilities?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
14 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Good thing she's not as vociferous for her own people, else Modi would have taken her out

 

She reallllllly wants to be President except she is down in the polls for the Republican nomination behind like 5 other candidates. She is hoping the Zionist lobby can give her some help

She is missing one important piece of info. The Zionist lobby can only do so much for you when your a useless piece of ignorant garbage to begin with. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators

Ha’aretz

Quote

Israel can’t imprison 2 million Gazans without paying a cruel price

https://x.com/haaretzcom/status/1711391086609117660?s=46&t=cSBAFSCGH9dVrM-ogKDT2Q

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
35 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

Ha’aretz

Israel can’t imprison 2 million Gazans without paying a cruel price

https://x.com/haaretzcom/status/1711391086609117660?s=46&t=cSBAFSCGH9dVrM-ogKDT2Q

I can’t read without being a premium, can someone say why?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Free Palestine
On 10/9/2023 at 8:30 AM, kadhim said:

I love how “don’t murder bystanders” is “idealistic” to you. Listen. “Other guy do bad thing so me be beast too” is not an argument within the universe of Islam.

We were told that violence in itself is evil, and that, whatever the cause, it is unjustified morally. By what standard of morality can the violence used by a slave to break his chains be considered the same as the violence of a slave master?” -Walter Rodney

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

They may have paywalled the article. 

No I know that, what I meant is why Israel can’t imprison 2 million Gazans without paying a cruel price?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Diaz said:

No I know that, what I meant is why Israel can’t imprison 2 million Gazans without paying a cruel price?

They are talking idiomatically. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Diaz said:

I can’t read without being a premium, can someone say why?

 

38 minutes ago, Diaz said:

No I know that, what I meant is why Israel can’t imprison 2 million Gazans without paying a cruel price?

Israel announces ‘total’ blockade on Gaza

Hamas says will kill hostages if Israeli attacks on Gaza civilians continue

Human Rights Watch terms Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant’s call for a ‘complete siege’ on Gaza a ‘war crime’.

Israel has announced a “total” blockade of the already besieged Gaza Strip, including a ban on food and water, after Hamas carried out the biggest attack on the country in decades.

Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant said on Monday authorities would cut electricity and block the entry of food and fuel as part of “a complete siege” on Hamas-run Gaza, where about 2.3 million people live in one of the most densely populated areas in the world.

Quote

“We are putting a complete siege on Gaza … No electricity, no food, no water, no gas – it’s all closed,” Gallant said in a video statement.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/9/israel-hamas-war-live-news-israel-orders-complete-siege-of-gaza-strip

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/9/israel-announces-total-blockade-on-gaza

Quote

The Hamas movement has threatened to kill an Israeli hostage every time Israel bombs a Palestinian home without warning as Israel mobilised some 300,000 reservists and imposed a total blockade of the Gaza Strip, denying the enclave’s millions of residents access to food, water and fuel.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/10/hamas-says-will-kill-hostages-if-israeli-attacks-on-gaza-civilians-continue?traffic_source=Connatix

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
  • Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

If they cut off food and water and people begin dying, then Sisi and Egypt are complicit in Palestinian Genocide. 

They are partners with the Zionists in this. Hopefully the people of Egypt will wake up and oppose their Govt who are in the pocket of the Zionists. 

What can we do?

Which media outlets, which local councils can we write and email to as people?

Can SC make a banner and and thread and make a boycott movement here and so we can spread it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
23 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

If they cut off food and water and people begin dying, then Sisi and Egypt are complicit in Palestinian Genocide. 

They are partners with the Zionists in this. Hopefully the people of Egypt will wake up and oppose their Govt who are in the pocket of the Zionists. 

They will protest but not against sisi, or else he will jail and kill them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, In Gods Name said:

What can we do?

Stop posting void  & cringe post :blabla: everybody knows that Palestinian resistance group have had no media outlet other than Presstv & Al-Alam  & Al-Manar channels also boycott movement has been totally unsuccessful which now is just a funny movement .

Just pray for them & hope that they can resist enough to achieve to their goals. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Just pray for them & hope that they can resist enough to achieve to their goals. 

This^
 

and we can donate a few dollar to help our poor Palestinians people. 
 

https://www.launchgood.com/campaign/palestine_under_attack?src#!/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Gaza health ministry appeals for ‘safe corridor’ for medical aid

The Palestinian health ministry in Gaza has called for the opening of a “safe corridor to ensure the entry of urgent medical aid” into the territory’s hospitals, which are now overwhelmed with the dead and wounded.

It said Israeli forces targeted four ambulances east of the city of Khan Younis overnight and that bombing of the city of Beit Hanoun has put its only hospital out of service.

“There continues to be a lack of electricity to operate the health care system. This threatens the lives of all sick and injured people,” the health ministry added in a separate statement.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/9/israel-hamas-war-live-news-israel-orders-complete-siege-of-gaza-strip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

j1PkSvq.png

 

tc2wxW2.png

 

ISRAEL HAVE NOW DECIDED TO BOYCOTT GAZA, AN OPEN AIR APARTHEID PRISON.

NO FOOD, NO WATER, NO ELECTRICITY IN THIS INHUMANE CONCENTRATION CAMP

WRITE TO YOUR LOCAL POLITICIANS

WRITE TO YOUR NEWS OUTLETS, EMAIL THEM

SPREAD THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

BOYCOTT ISRAELI PRODUCTS.

https://bdsmovement.net/get-involved/what-to-boycott

TtgVEOk.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

The BDS movement calls on all supporters to mobilize now! Join or organize solidarity demonstrations in your town or city. Your support is needed now more than ever!

Here are 5 more actions YOU can take to challenge this complicity and support the Palestinian struggle for freedom, justice and equality:

  1. Work with progressive networks to pressure parliaments and governments to (a) end all military-security cooperation and trade with apartheid Israel; (b) ban all goods/services of companies operating in Israel’s illegal colonial settlements; and (c) promote UN action to investigate and dismantle Israeli apartheid, as was done with the apartheid regime in South Africa.

  2. Mobilize institutional pressure campaigns (including boycotts or divestment) against Israeli and international companies and banks that are complicit in Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity. This includes all Israeli banks (Leumi, Hapoalim, etc.) and major multinationals such as: Elbit Systems, Google, AmazonHP and HPE, CAT, JCB, Volvo, Hyundai Heavy IndustriesChevron, Siemens, CAFG4S/AlliedUniversalAXAPUMACarrefour, Booking.com, Airbnb, SabraBarclays, Expedia and more.

  3. Mobilize your community, trade union, association, church, social network, student government/union, city council, cultural center, or other organization to declare it an Apartheid Free Zone (AFZ), ending all relations with apartheid Israel and companies/institutions that are complicit in its system of oppression.

  4. Initiate/support boycotts of all academic, cultural, sports, and tourism engagements taking place in/sponsored by apartheid Israel or  its lobby groups and complicit institutions.

  5. Join a BDS campaign or a strategic Palestine solidarity group near you to act collectively and effectively

 

https://bdsmovement.net/get-involved/what-to-boycott

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
45 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Gaza health ministry appeals for ‘safe corridor’ for medical aid

The Palestinian health ministry in Gaza has called for the opening of a “safe corridor to ensure the entry of urgent medical aid” into the territory’s hospitals, which are now overwhelmed with the dead and wounded.

It said Israeli forces targeted four ambulances east of the city of Khan Younis overnight and that bombing of the city of Beit Hanoun has put its only hospital out of service.

“There continues to be a lack of electricity to operate the health care system. This threatens the lives of all sick and injured people,” the health ministry added in a separate statement.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/9/israel-hamas-war-live-news-israel-orders-complete-siege-of-gaza-strip

Tens upon tens of thousands will die in this open air concentration camp called Gaza.

The next 24 hours are critical.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
23 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

She reallllllly wants to be President except she is down in the polls for the Republican nomination behind like 5 other candidates. She is hoping the Zionist lobby can give her some help

She is missing one important piece of info. The Zionist lobby can only do so much for you when your a useless piece of ignorant garbage to begin with. 

The USA needs to keep that warmonger Nikki Haley far away from the presidency (the same goes for Mike Pence).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
16 hours ago, In Gods Name said:

Tens upon tens of thousands will die in this open air concentration camp called Gaza.

The next 24 hours are critical.

Salam they need medical aid" more than useless BDS movement which fans of BDS movement must provided any type of medical aid for people of Palestine urgently.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Palestinian Health Ministry Warns: The Fuel Stock in Gaza Strip Hospitals Ends by Tomorrow

The head of the Energy Authority, Dhafer Melhem, confirmed that the Gaza Electricity Company has 300,000 liters of fuel remaining, sufficient for only 10-12 hours.

https://www.mtv.com.lb/en/News/International/1393734/palestinian-health-ministry-warns--the-fuel-stock-in-gaza-strip-hospitals-ends-by-tomorrow

https://www.alquds.com/en/posts/95712

Terrifying situation for relatives in Gaza: Scotland leader Yusuf

Quote

Scotland’s First Minister, Humza Yousuf, has revealed to Al Jazeera that his wife’s family is currently in Gaza, where they’ve described the situation as “terrifying”.

“We got an update from my mother-in-law this morning saying they are alive, and that’s what we needed to hear. It was a terrifying night for them,” he said.

“The building they were in was shaking. The four young children were screaming throughout the night. They are down to their last supplies. The situation is absolutely dire.”

Gaza resident’s entire family killed in Israeli air attack

Quote

Ala al-Kafarneh, a Gaza resident, has lost eight members of his family, including his pregnant wife.

He is the only survivor of the Israeli air raid that killed his family.

“We received a message to leave Beit Hanoon town, so we went to the beach refugee camp. They threatened the building we were in, so we went to find safety,” he said.

“But the building we were in was also threatened so we had to move to Sheikh Radwan town where we stayed in an apartment. Around 4am, a strike hit us. We don’t know why. We have done nothing.”

Gaza conditions like a ‘ball of hell’

Gaza-based reporter Nedal Samir Hamdouna says conditions in the besieged enclave were worsening every day.

“I don’t have the words to describe how terrible it is here,” Hamdouna told Al Jazeera, speaking from northern Gaza. “It’s like a ball of hell,” he said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/10/israel-hamas-war-live-us-redoubles-israel-support-as-bombs-rain-on-gaza

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Palestinian health ministry reports 900 martyrs, 4500 injuries in the ongoing Zionist aggression on Gaza

https://english.almanar.com.lb/1925772

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 10/9/2023 at 5:34 PM, Abu Nur said:

Don't be surprised in coming days how Us, Israel and Britain is trying to use this event to justify and demand attack on Iran.

Unfortunately you are probably right. One thing that Iran can and should do is invite China (being that they are friends) to dock some of their navel vessels off the Iranian shore. This would spoil an attack. The risk of accidently starting WWII would be to great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators

I disagree with Sanders

He's saying that if it wasn't for this Hamas attack, there would have been some kind of peaceful resolution.

That's disingenuous.

When the Abraham Accords were signed, there was no gain for the Palestinians, and in the discussion about Saudi normalisation, there isn't either.

Hamas's actions are those of a group who have been completely hung out to dry and have nothing to lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
24 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

I disagree with Sanders

He's saying that if it wasn't for this Hamas attack, there would have been some kind of peaceful resolution.

That's disingenuous.

When the Abraham Accords were signed, there was no gain for the Palestinians, and in the discussion about Saudi normalisation, there isn't either.

Hamas's actions are those of a group who have been completely hung out to dry and have nothing to lose.

Bernie is delusional. Let's be honest. As long as Israel is run by a zionist government there was never a chance for a peaceful resolution. The zionist want to remove the Palestinians by whatever means necessary. The only way things peacefully change is if there is a new government in Israel that wants to do right by the Palestinian people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

 

Not surprising coming from him. Of all the hateful warmongers that we have in the USA. Lindsey Graham is without a doubt the worst. He has no business being a part of our government. Thankfully we have other people in the government that oppose the endless wars mentality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...