In the Name of God بسم الله

Israel-Palestine conflict

Rate this topic

Guest shia person
On 1/29/2024 at 10:51 PM, Ahmad8888 said:

Hopefully shes saying this from the honesty of her heart and isn't being hypocritical like the previous times. Shes making sense here.

AOC rejected AIPAC money https://theintercept.com/2023/12/05/aoc-aipac-squad-book/

AOC voted against the bill of anti-zionism is anti-semitism https://www.businessinsider.com/which-democrats-voted-against-antizionism-antisemitism-resolution-2023-12

Stop hating on the few congress people who fight the zionist beast

• Advanced Member

It's been patently obvious what Nethanyahu (la) had been intending all along. To raze Gaza into the ground and make it an inhospitable wasteland.

In a recent report by the BBC, it has been revealed that more than half of the buildings in Gaza have suffered damage or been destroyed as a result of Israeli retaliation following the Hamas attacks on October 7. This alarming statistic was disclosed in a detailed analysis that includes before-and-after imagery, showing the severe bombardment that has particularly ravaged southern and central Gaza since early December.

Screenshot-2024-01-30-at-21.27.31-700x77

The city of Khan Younis has been at the epicenter of Israel’s military action, bearing a significant portion of the destruction. As per the latest data, over 38,000 buildings in Khan Younis alone have been either damaged or destroyed, accounting for more than 46% of the city’s structures. This includes the Al-Farra Tower, a notable 16-story residential block, which was demolished on January 9.

The destruction has had a profound impact on the civilian population. Approximately 1.7 million people, which is over 80% of Gaza’s population, have been displaced. Residential areas, shopping streets, universities, and farmlands have been severely impacted. The United Nations reports that nearly half of the displaced population is crammed in the far southern end of the Gaza Strip.

https://aoav.org.uk/2024/more-than-half-of-gazas-buildings-damaged-or-destroyed-bbc-analysis-reports/

• Moderators

Israel sended their strongest division 36 near lebanon border. This could mean that either they want to go to war with Lebanon or they want to use them as fear for Hisbullah to not try to attack while they continue push Palestinians to the Sinai desert. 

Edited by Abu Nur

• Advanced Member
On 2/8/2024 at 7:38 PM, Guest shia person said:

AOC rejected AIPAC money https://theintercept.com/2023/12/05/aoc-aipac-squad-book/

AOC voted against the bill of anti-zionism is anti-semitism https://www.businessinsider.com/which-democrats-voted-against-antizionism-antisemitism-resolution-2023-12

Stop hating on the few congress people who fight the zionist beast

In 2023, in 2021 she didn't have a spine, it's not hate, it's calling her out for what she did. Now atleast she has a spine this year. 

• Advanced Member

Israel is bombing Raffah and butchering palestinians, they've massacred 200 so far in 2 hours. I suspect theyre heavily bombing them in order to flatten everything and make it easy for their soldiers to roll through. Which is the same psychotic strat america uses by the way. This mass bombing also scares the palestinians and is a punishment on palestinian civilians from the part of the satanic death cult known as israel. 

• Veteran Member
26 minutes ago, Ahmad8888 said:

I suspect theyre heavily bombing them in order to flatten everything and make it easy for their soldiers to roll through.

Colonel Douglas Macgregor says the Israelis have made things harder for themselves with the the rubble. Owen Jones interviewed Major General Charlie Herbert who said there is no military benefit in bombing all those residential buildings and it is only done to hurt the people.

Edited by Muhammed Ali

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Colonel Douglas Macgregor says the Israelis have made things harder for themselves with the the rubble. Owen Jones interviewed Major General Charlie Herbert who said there is no military benefit in bombing all those residential buildings and it is only done to hurt the people.

Intresting, did he say the same about america? Americas way of fighting and israels way are psychotic, my guess is israel did it so much that it impeded their movements. Then again, they should have known in advance this would be the result, so they probably did it as a punishment on civilians

• Advanced Member
On 2/12/2024 at 3:39 AM, Muhammed Ali said:

Exactly this.

Anyone with any sense will realise Nethanyahu's aim here is to raze Gaza into the ground. To make it an inhospitable waste land, to decimate it, force them all south into the Sinai desert. 

• Forum Administrators

Powerful words by 102 years old philosopher Edgar Morin, one of France's most revered intellectual figures, as well as a Jewish WW2 resistant who fought as a lieutenant in De Gaulle's France combattante. https://twitter.com/Bob30031583/status/1757654852623073571/video/1

https://twitter.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1757971532218044827

I have put some text into bold.

"I am both astonished and outraged by the fact that those who represent the descendants of a people who were persecuted for centuries for religious or racial reasons... That the descendants of this people who are today the decision-makers of the State of Israel, that they could not only colonize an entire people, partly drive them out of their land and seek to expel them for good... But also, after the massacre of October 7, engaged in a real massive slaughter on the populations of Gaza and continue, incessantly, hitting civilians, women, and children. And to see the silence of the world, the silence of the United States, protectors of Israel, the silence of the Arab states, the silence of the European states who claim to be defenders of culture, humanity, human rights. I think we are living through a horrible tragedy because we are also powerless in the face of this thing that is unleashing. At least, I say: bear witness! The only thing that remains if we cannot resist concretely is to testify. Let's resist in our minds, let's not be fooled, let's not forget, let's have the courage to face things head-on."

https://twitter.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1757971532218044827

• Forum Administrators

Rumours turning into a story reported in the FT

This would have wider repercussions.

Egypt is building a walled enclosure along its border with Gaza, according to satellite images and activists, as Israel warned it would expand its offensive into the city of Rafah where 1.5mn displaced Palestinians have massed.

https://www.ft.com/content/c087c48b-0f35-48b6-8ad1-3cf8fa8c27ab

• Advanced Member

Surgeries, amputations, children - on on children, are being done without pain relief, without anesthesia.

This is horrifying Wallahi.

Have we all fallen silent? Nethanyahu has razed the majority of Gaza into a rubble wasteland.

The people of Gaza need us, they have been boxed into a corner in the south and are suffering and about to be ethnically cleansed from the region.

Wallahi, not a single one of us deserves to sit and listen to a single lecture of Imam al Hussain as if we remain silent and do not speak out.

Things are now as bad as they have ever been, there is an even deeper crisis looming. Wake up and act and i speak to myself first.

• Forum Administrators

Vote in UK Parliament (guide for non-Brits)

There will be three votes this evening on three motions.

Those who genuinely care about the people of Gaza will vote for the SNP motion, which calls for an immediate ceasefire and puts the emphasis on the plight of the Palestinians.

SNP = Scottish National Party (they don't really like the English)

Those who don't really care about the Palestinians but who are scared about the reaction of voters will vote for the Labour amendment. This calls for an end to the Israeli offensive but only if Hamas stops fighting and contains lots of condemnatory language about Hamas as well as pie-in-the-sky talk about a two state solution.

Labour = party of Tony Blair

And those who are straight up genocide supporters will vote for the Tory amendment which is completely pro Israel, calls for the destruction of Hamas and only calls for a humanitarian pause.

Party of Churchill and Reagan's friend Thatcher

https://x.com/rmsalih/status/1760367935061664224?s=46&t=cSBAFSCGH9dVrM-ogKDT2Q

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

Vote in UK Parliament (guide for non-Brits)

There will be three votes this evening on three motions.

SNP = Scottish National Party (they don't really like the English)

Labour = party of Tony Blair

Party of Churchill and Reagan's friend Thatcher

https://x.com/rmsalih/status/1760367935061664224?s=46&t=cSBAFSCGH9dVrM-ogKDT2Q

100% this.

It's disgusting, absolutely disgusting, how when the Palestinians are cornered into a tiny , cramped, unsanitary and dangerous corner of southern Gaza, with the rest of the city razed to the ground, there is no consensus to end the massacre now.

• Advanced Member

As an American, I am ashamed USA blocked the UN resolution for a ceasefire for a 3rd time. It is unnerving that my taxes go to support the genocide of Palestinians. I would like to get out of the country and while I can in theory because I work remotely and homeschool my child, my husband and extended family do not have my same flexibility so I have to stay in the USA for now. 

Edited by Azadeh307

• Moderators
5 hours ago, In Gods Name said:

Biden repeated the statement of people of Ad:

As for ’Ȃd, they acted arrogantly throughout the land with no right, boasting, “Who is superior to us in might?” Did they not see that Allah ˹Himself˺, Who created them, was far superior to them in might? Still they persisted in denying Our signs. 41:15

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Azadeh307 said:

As an American, I am ashamed USA blocked the UN resolution for a ceasefire for a 3rd time. It is unnerving that my taxes go to support the genocide of Palestinians. I would like to get out of the country and while I can in theory because I work remotely and homeschool my child, my husband and extended family do not have my same flexibility so I have to stay in the USA for now. 

American people in mass should protest ageinst their leaders and corporations who controls them and demand big change. It seems no one really cares to do anything. This will have consequences that the country will be destroyed inside. 

Edited by Abu Nur

• Moderators

We have been protesting. I have gone to at least two demonstrations with over 30,000 people attended. A recent one in D.C. had over 300,000 attendance. There is a demonstration in a US City almost everyday. The problem is that the media here doesn't cover these, so people in other countries think noone is protesting. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

We have been protesting. I have gone to at least two demonstrations with over 30,000 people attended. A recent one in D.C. had over 300,000 attendance. There is a demonstration in a US City almost everyday. The problem is that the media here doesn't cover these, so people in other countries think noone is protesting. 

I only ever see the protests in London making the news all the time - and often with a caveat of '10 thugs arrested' etc.

I was actually going to ask, where have the US Muslims gone to?

• Moderators

The British press is a lot more free vs the American press. If u work for any of the main media services (CNN, MSNBC,ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX,etc) and also the wire services like AP, Interpol, etc 

You are told what to report on and what to ignore by your editor / manager. If u go against that even once you are fired and blacklisted from the industry. Recently mainstream media personalities like Katie Halper and Mehdi Hassan were fired and blacklisted for relatively mild comments regarding the genocide that were not 'authorised'. That's how it is and everyone in the industry knows the ' rules'. Katie Halper is Jewish and has her own successful podcast now. I'm not sure what Mehdi Hassan is doing. 

I stopped watching those stations and found alternatives along time ago. It has gotten to the point where many people in the US watch Al Jazeera English for news on Palestine before they will watch CNN

Edited by Abu Hadi