In the Name of God بسم الله

Israel-Palestine conflict

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, realizm said:

If we applied the ahadith analogy, that's what it would mean. 

IDF version, the most commonly broadcasted, would be mutawatir. 

And you clearly labeled Abu Obeida as a da`if.

You implied IDF are reliable and Hamas are liars.

You can apply hadith thinking about it if you like. But that’s not the thinking I have applied here. Hamas like to lie, sure, but the reasoning presented was clearly not some sort of primitive “Hamas are lying because Hamas are liars. 

Instead, as I’ve already said, we can look at the evidence and see whose story explains the evidence better and whose doesn’t. 

7 hours ago, realizm said:

Other way around : if the enemy heads towards a hospital, that's a war crime. And as a guerilla movement, you take positions to harass them. 

Does that come to mind? 

If they had randomly decided to go to a hospital for no reason, sure. But not if they internally had convincing intelligence that it was a base of operations used to launch attacks against their country. 

Edited by kadhim

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, HusseinAbbas said:

Israel has to have ABSOLUTE 100% certainty that the hospital is being used by the military, but no, the israelis when they arrived in the hospital, what did they do?

They searched the hospital, they did not know anything, their intel knew nothing. Every soldier involved in targetting this hospital, cutting or preventing the hospital to be supplied with necessities, that entered this hospital is litterally a war criminal by international law.

Then, they plant weapons to have this pathetic attempt propaganda or even at absolving themselves of any warcrimes. "Look guys!!! We found weapons we totally didn't plant, we were justified in starving this hospital and targetting it:shock:

Occam’s Razor, man. 

It’s physically possible for the IDF group to have lugged a bunch of surplus weaponry and Hamas paraphernalia from Israel just to plant it. That’s not counter to the laws of physics or anything. It’s possible. 

However, the simpler, and therefore more reasonable explanation is that Hamas left quickly in advance of the IDF arrival and didn’t have time to remove everything, and what we see is what they left behind. 

That’s how anyone without a deep-seated ideological drive to absolve Hamas saw this. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, kadhim said:

Occam’s Razor, man. 

It’s physically possible for the IDF group to have lugged a bunch of surplus weaponry and Hamas paraphernalia from Israel just to plant it. That’s not counter to the laws of physics or anything. It’s possible. 

However, the simpler, and therefore more reasonable explanation is that Hamas left quickly in advance of the IDF arrival and didn’t have time to remove everything, and what we see is what they left behind. 

That’s how anyone without a deep-seated ideological drive to absolve Hamas saw this. 

It's possible, but not a more reasonable or simpler explanation, israel has been caught faking stuff and muddying the waters for decades. 

• Advanced Member

Polling of 600 israelis on if israel is using too much or too little fire power in israel: 

"Poll results were also hawkish when it came to the use of force in Gaza: 57.5% of Israeli Jews said that they believed the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) were using too little firepower in Gaza, 36.6% said the IDF was using an appropriate amount of firepower, while just 1.8% said they believed the IDF was using too much fire power, while 4.2% said they weren’t sure whether it was using too much or too little firepower."

Source: https://time.com/6333781/israel-hamas-poll-palestine/

Aight im off to studying ill take weeks break from this :bye:

• Moderators

What people should understand from this poll is the context of it. The Jews who volunteer to go and live in Israel are the Zionists, almost exclusively. The philosophy of Zionism is based on racism and arrogance. They view Palestinians as non human, as their defense minister said. So it makes sense that they wouldn't care if all of them were killed. They think of it like an exterminator when he kills insects. That is what they believe. Almost all are like this, but of course there are some exceptions as there always is

Brothers and sisters also need to understand that the Jews who live in Israel do not represent the Jewish people in general, because only a small minority of Jews actually live in Israel. 

• Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

What people should understand from this poll is the context of it. The Jews who volunteer to go and live in Israel are the Zionists, almost exclusively. The philosophy of Zionism is based on racism and arrogance. They view Palestinians as non human, as their defense minister said. So it makes sense that they wouldn't care if all of them were killed. They think of it like an exterminator when he kills insects. That is what they believe. Almost all are like this, but of course there are some exceptions as there always is

Brothers and sisters also need to understand that the Jews who live in Israel do not represent the Jewish people in general, because only a small minority of Jews actually live in Israel. 

To be fair, there are millions of "jews" in israel, they are a siginificant number, these people need help, especially the ones born into this system or who have been living for generations(not the illegal settler dual citizens, these need deportation), they will be future citizens of palestine and they need to have this indoctrination removed from them with education, by showing them that they are on stolen houses, etc... Just like what happened to the nazis after ww2, these people are heavily brainwashed and radicalised with this fascist ideology.

Their fitrah is beyond corrupted, they beleive it's ok to disregard international law, to lie to foreigners about how good they are, etc... 

And I can attest to your claim, almost 99% of zionists I have met have been hostile towards islam and arabs, many calling me the "Sand N word", these guys are taught from a young age to hate.

aight im gone for real, I'm done procrastinating. 

Edited by HusseinAbbas

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, kadhim said:

If they had randomly decided to go to a hospital for no reason, sure. But not if they internally had convincing intelligence that it was a base of operations used to launch attacks against their country. 

Best Funny idf Memes - 9GAG   Best Funny amnesty international Memes - 9GAG Are we the baddies? : r/FunnyandSad  Reality of israeli soldier | What People Think I Do / What I Really Do |  Know Your MemeAfter the 9th blatant lie within as many hours by the IDF, you'd think  people would get tired. : r/VaushV

• Veteran Member

A protester with a Palestinian flag self-immolated on Friday outside the Israeli consulate in Atlanta, authorities said.

The person, whom officials did not identify, is in critical condition, Police Chief Darin Schierbaum said at a news conference. A security guard who attempted to intervene was also injured.

"We are saddened to learn of the self-immolation at the entrance to the office building," the consul general of Israel to the southeastern U.S., Anat Sultan-Dadon, told ABC News. "It is tragic to see the hate and incitement toward Israel expressed in such a horrific way. The sanctity of life is our highest value." 

I can't believe they actually said the bolded part. Sick psychos. 

• Moderators

There are still brave people in the US...

This reminds me of the hadith 'The best form of Jihad is speaking truth to the oppressor' 

This is on reddit. If this were posted on X or Insta, they probably would have taken it down already. See it while you're still able to, at least for those in the West. 

BTW, the Senator (the 'man' on the right in the blue jacket) , 1 of 100 people on the planet who actually are capable of stopping the genocide, completely ignored what this man said and walked away without responding. What a coward !

Edited by Abu Hadi

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Diaz said:

literally everyone is with hamas except Zionists and salafis.

These zionists are hilarious, I love how they assume this is palestinian propaganda.

"you cut out the part which hinted at her learning these manners from older hostages :shock:

As if the guy who posted this tweet was doing it intentionally.

You know these people have nothing to criticize about this when their only critique is these ridicilous conjectures about who might have shared food with the little girl.

Another funny one is where an israeli politician was saying that the people cheering the hostages being released in gaza, was like a scene out of game of thrones :hahaha:.

These people are such victims wallahi.

• Advanced Member

Grinning Israeli var vets admit to r@ping and murdering Palestinians (This, will shock your conscience)

• Advanced Member

Israel claims they are hamas fighters, but these are most defenetly normal civilians, more specifically men over the age of 16 and above, all men over 16 and above are being captured in nothern gaza.

Many reports have come out that these people and many others are being executed isis style with a gun shot to the back of the head, or theyre being transported to prison to probably torture them.

Journalists aren't allowed to go there which is why we aren't seeing much, mostly women and girls testimonies. 

Edited by HusseinAbbas

• Advanced Member

BREAKING: israel bombed our village in lebanon and a nearby one, they bombed shops and a playground in the other village from what I can see.

Here is what they did to the nearby one: 

https://t.me/bintjbeilnews/79629

Apparently hezb has retaliated by sending drones to their border.

As for the prisoners I mentionned yesterday, I am hearing that they did get executed and not released, but this is very hard to tell given no journo can go there. 

Edited by HusseinAbbas

• Advanced Member
55 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

As for the prisoners I mentionned yesterday, I am hearing that they did get executed and not released, but this is very hard to tell given no journo can go there. 

I hope this is not true, till now we did not receive any information regarding this.

56 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

BREAKING: israel bombed our village in lebanon and a nearby one, they bombed shops and a playground in the other village from what I can see.

I hope everyone in your village are safe. Pls stay safe brother. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect u and everyone in south Lebanon.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Andaros said:

Irony. My last living contact in Lebanon told me last year it was pretty peaceful as long as you stayed in the country.

(He got married and stayed in Canada instead of going back)

Southern lebanon is a warzone now, he did well avoiding it. 

• Forum Administrators

• Forum Administrators

US to immediately supply 14,000 tank shells to Israel

The Biden administration has used an emergency authority to allow the sale of about 14,000 tank shells to Israel without congressional review, the Pentagon said on Saturday.

The US secretary of state, Antony Blinken, determined and provided detailed justification to Congress that the tank shells must immediately be provided to Israel in the national security interests of the US, according to the Pentagon statement.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/dec/09/biden-administration-emergency-authority-tank-shells-israel

• Advanced Member

Reuters says Israel killed its journalist in Lebanon

Human rights group Amnesty says the incident was deliberate and must be investigated as a war crime.

News agency Reuters on Thursday said the Israel Defense Forces killed one of its journalists in Lebanon in October.

In a detailed and wide-ranging investigation, Reuters said an Israeli tank crew fired two shells in quick succession from Israel into Lebanon while the journalists were filming cross-border shelling. Israel’s barrage killed Issam Abdallah and injured several other journalists.

“The two strikes killed Reuters visuals journalist Issam Abdallah, 37, and severely wounded Agence France-Presse (AFP) photographer Christina Assi, 28, just over a kilometre from the Israeli border near the Lebanese village of Alma al-Chaab,” according to Reuters’ investigation.

“Amnesty International verified over 100 videos and photographs, analyzed weapons fragments from the site, and interviewed nine witnesses,” said the watchdog in a statement. “The findings indicate that the group was visibly identifiable as journalists and that the Israeli military knew or should have known that they were civilians yet attacked them anyway in two separate strikes 37 seconds apart.”

In response, Israeli government spokesperson Eylon Levy said “we do not target civilians” and added “we’ve been doing everything possible to get civilians out of harm’s way,” Reuters reported.

According to Reporters Without Borders, at least 41 journalists have been killed in the Middle East since October, mostly in the Gaza Strip

https://www.politico.eu/article/reuters-accuses-israel-killing-journalist-lebanon/

• Advanced Member

Israeli attack in southern Lebanon kills journalist, wounds several others

Two Al Jazeera reporters among group of journalists hit by Israeli artillery strike while reporting in southern Lebanon.

The Reuters news agency confirmed on Friday that Issam Abdallah, a videographer, was killed in the attack.

Al Jazeera said cameraperson Elie Brakhia and reporter Carmen Joukhadar were also wounded.

“The tank shell hit them directly. It was horrible. The situation over there was – I can’t explain, I can’t describe it,” Al Jazeera correspondent Ali Hashem reported from Alma al-Shaab, Lebanon, adding that the team of reporters had been clearly marked as press.

The Israeli army targeted a group of journalists including AlJazeera’s crew, a colleague from another agency was killed and two of our colleagues at Aljazeera were injured, along with several others.

— Ali Hashem علي هاشم (@alihashem_tv) October 13, 2023

Al Jazeera Media Network said in a statement that Israeli forces had “once again attempted to silence the media by targeting journalists”, this time with a missile fired at a clearly marked Al Jazeera team and other reporters in southern Lebanon.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/13/israeli-strike-in-southern-lebanon-kills-journalist-wounds-several

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/07/world/middleeast/reuters-journalist-killed-lebanon-israel-hrw.html

• Advanced Member

BREAKING: Reports that Israel will issue an ultimatum to the Lebanese government to begin negotiations to force Hezbollah beyond the Litani river 

Allegedly, Israel will give Lebanon a short term ultimatum to begin discussions regarding a diplomatic agreement to force Hezbollah to retreat behind the Litani river according to UNSC Resolution 1701.

If Lebanon does not comply, the IDF will launch a military campaign to destroy all Hezbollah infrastructure in Southern Lebanon up to the Litani River.

Report originates from Kann, the national broadcaster of Israel.

@Middle_East_Spectator

Apparently lebanon responded by sending drones over israel.

Edited by HusseinAbbas