Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
asad allah

how many many of us

(bismillah)

(salam)

hi all ,how r u?. Inshallah good

I wanted to make this poll to see how many of us can write and talk arabic language ,, about me yes i'm talking and wrting arabic language :)

best wishes

byeeee :)

Edited by asad allah

(bismillah)

(salam)

Alhamdulillah i have been studying Arabic for..hmm…well, i enrolled in a priv. Language school at the age of 17 and then i was accepted in the Arabic faculty of my univ. Where i have been studying it for 4 yrs…Huh, thats a lot!…Still i have difficulties…May Allah make it easy on me!

I can talk pretty good fus-7a and kinda Kuwaiti

:)

(bismillah)

(salam)

if u can't read or write arabic :) so y u don't enter arabic school :) ? and if anyone want anything in arabic please ask me because my arabic is very good because i'm in arabic country (iraq) :)

Edited by asad allah

Guest jnoobi_nami

im 100% good in Arabic

Its my favourite language,

And if any one live in Australia, look for Al Nahar Arabic newspaper, and u’ll find my name there ( Nami farhat) I write Arabic poems and some times political articles.

Also I won $500 in the Arabic competition for youth :D

i don't know how to speak arabic  :(  but i'd love to learn  :wub: ...is any1 willing to offer tutorials (i'm not joking)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

Sure sis,inshallah we will be at your service,if its possible to teach you arabic somehow online because we don't live in the same country do we?!

I remember when I wanted to learn farsi but online,it wasn't easy at all cuz first of all I 'm not listening to the right way of prononsation,therefore I dont know weither I'm reading it in a right way or not...it was complicated,I left it...now I know only some words in persian...

but again if you wish to learn arabic,I can help you,inshallah..

wassallam

(salam)

And if any one live in Australia, look for Al Nahar Arabic newspaper, and u’ll find my name there ( Nami farhat) I write Arabic poems and some times political articles. Also I won $500 in the Arabic competition for youth

Mashallah :) :) :) Is arabic your first language?

(bismillah)

(salam) I can read and write arabic good enough for me..lol I can also speak arabic but I have a big issue communicating in arabic without using english words. But al7amdullilah I think it's pretty good for someone whos first language is english and who was born and raised in an "english" country. Although I did study arabic and my parents speak it all the time I still have diffuculties, I guess it's because I communicate with everyone I know in english including my siblings. I just hope that one day my future kids will be able to speak it so the language doesn't get lost through generations.

Salam, BintalHuda

Guest jnoobi_nami
(salam)

Mashallah  :)  :)  :)  Is arabic your first language?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea.

But English is easier than Arabic for me :Hijabi:

Guest jnoobi_nami
Yes i can Read and Write and Talk arabic very good.. :D  Alhamdulilah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hyee i thought ur paki :huh:

Guest jnoobi_nami
salam..

i can read, write and speak Arabic.. an i wish i can learn Farsi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Farisi is 2 hard :unsure:

Farisi is 2 hard  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

Not really...farsi is very similar to arabic, in writing and reading but the pronounciation of words in farsi may slightly be different. I'm currently learning farsi and I find it an easy language if u focus on learning it... ^_^

(salam)

Not really...farsi is very similar to arabic, in writing and reading but the pronounciation of words in farsi may slightly be different. I'm currently learning farsi and I find it an easy language if u focus on learning it... ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

salam..

how are you learning it? i mean are you attending a faris school or are you learning it by yourself.. because i would love to learn it, and the only way i can do that is to teach it to myself i guess... do you have a better idea?

thanks in advance ikhti... :)

ws

(salam)

(salam)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea its easy with a little help from friendz :P :P :P

salam..

how are you learning it? i mean are you attending a faris school or are you learning it by yourself.. because i would love to learn it, and the only way i can do that is to teach it to myself i guess... do you have a better idea?

thanks in advance ikhti... :)

ws

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

I'm learning farsi by attending a course at school...its saturday school. I think there are other ways to learn the language aswell, maybe by going online and or by getting books...infact one of my friends was able to teach herself the language just by using a dictionary and a book. good luck ^_^

BintalHuda