Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Iranian-Muslim viewpoint of Zoroastrianism

Rate this topic

Dhzokhar,

One of the basic tenents of Sanatana Dharma is respect for all religions.

I am not doubting that Hinudism has respect for other religions. But what I am challenging is the notion that 'hindus' havent had wars or that they are all little innocent 'angels' as Krazy Kaffir is trying to insinuate here. I am also challenging Krazy kaffir himself in his right wing views too. I have not attacked your faith once or made any accusations of its teachings where as your hindu bredrin is very quick to respond with the most stupidist of arguments against Islam while having the audacity to claim he know alot about Islam. I find his arrogance insulting and his blind prejudice (which other hindu users have also pointed out) pathetic.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should take krazy as the exception that confirms the rule. I have met tons of indians and all of them unanimously (muslim, hindu, jain, sikh etc.) have been very kind and not at all hostile towards Iran.

That's why I was quite surprised about krazy's behaviour. He is trying to artificially create some kind of "enmity" between Shias and Hindus, which has never existed historically, and which does not exist today. Hindus in India have even participated in some Shia rituals such as Muharram processions etc.

Nothing had been covered. All you have done is produce the same regurgitated notions that you produce in every post without any back up or refuation when I tear them to peices. Your replies are worthless. Just like any post you have ever produced on this site. But then again how can you back up that which you dont really believe in yourself.

This is how you argue:

Ill post somewhere that 2 + 2 = 4.

In a later post, youll later say that I never said that. You'll insist that I said 2+2=5.

Hence, the problem here is your inability to comprehend other's viewpoints.

Im not touchy at all. I just find your arguments really lame. You first stand by the notion that the iranians knew nothing about Islam then you revert to, them knowing something but not knowing enough. Your notions are just really lame. You seem to state whatever you can think of at the time. First you state that they know nothing, now you believe you know exactly how much they knew and the degree one needs to know before conversion.

Which raises the question , how much do you need to know about a faith before you convert?

Your arguments seem to center around the fabrication of of posts that do not exist. Alot of the [Edited Out] you said I did say, I never once said, and alot of the [Edited Out] you say you referenced, you did'nt

good stuff.

LOL you really are an idiot:

http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~malaiya/ashoka.html

http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/people/A0805027.html

Now move the curser over them and push that left button on your mouse. Thats it midget man push it abit harder until you hear the click. Thats a good Midget man, you should really feel proud about that. Heres a cookie. No dont try to stick it up your nose, eat it you retarded midget.

The fat chechen has struck again.

You pointed referenced two links that point to no Hindu genocide, but a ruler who was Buddhist.

LOL im the slow one? I've asked you 3 times to produce the number of wars fought by Muslims and the number of wars fought by Hindus. And yet you are unable to produce any number. You would rather adhere to the basis of any guy called abu is automatically a Muslims regardless of weather he believe in Islamic belief and any guy called Hiral is a Hindu regardless of weather he believes in Hindu doctrine. This just shows how much you like to dumb things down. Is this dumbing down the only way you can comprehend something?

The old "they are not Muslim" tag-line that the "real" Muslims love to use in regards to types like Osoma Bin Laden, while im sure Osoma is saying the same damn thing about you.

This "we are the real Muslims" bit is weak and old, as every sect believes they are the "real" sect.

OK fine lets go by your dumbed down basis of who are the 'angels', even though most of these wars were not fought by the masses of either faith. Show me the NUMBER (not your little snippets of history) fought by either faiths people in all their years of existence. Can you handle that? I mean you do have a number for this question? Well you must have otherwise why would you make such a coment? Or maybe your hindu brother/sister satyam was rite about you...

I already gave you a rough number in regards to Hindu's. If you want a more accurate number, look it up.

YOU have'nt even given a single number, rough or not.

havent made any comment on who has fought more battles or who has conqured more land. Nor have I stated which people are like 'angels' as you have so quick. Stop the hindi and start up those english classes pal. This is quite funny, you prop up these notions and then you expect the other person to produce evidents to counter them. But before something can be countered you have to produce EVIDENCE, which you do not have. You can claim you do have it all you like, but its quite clear its just another straw dog like your many made up friends.

Your such a fool man.

You still fail to realize that I was born and raised in America.

This "learn english" tagline of yours is weak and, well, representative of the idiocy that runs prevalent through your weak, insignificant, and well, [Edited Out]py country.

OL this just backs my previous claim. You only claim this site is such a good 'sample' because it is one click away. Dont you see that such a base approach to get the 'mindset' of a people is flawed in so many ways? Dont you see that you will not get a true picture of what the people are thinking? Are you that stupid that you will stand by this place in one post claiming it mirrors the shia peoples true thinking and then in another post resort to it being 'the only option' or 'there isnt any other sample or one as easily accessed as this'? Its like going to a KKK site and saying this is what all white Americans think of because its just an easy site to access. laugh.gif

Fine, then name a better source, in general, that is available to the average American.

The thing is you cannot. You KNOW you cannot, yet you carry on this downhill argument of yours.

These 'stories' are there to show the persecution that the Muslims faces by the pagan Meccans. Please show me where the Quraan talks of killing all idiolators regardless of weather they attack you or not. In the end you seem to believe that they exist. Most of what you are stating, sorry all of it, is just the regurgitated [Edited Out] that has already been dealt with previously. You just cling to you prejudices that have been fed to you by ummee and papa and the local pundit. Your not even educated in your own religion, so you are very far from having the capability of knowing about Islam buddy. Why dont you just stick to sitting in the Mudhil and watching dust float round the air as you usually do. Until, of course, there is some Muslim cussing, then your ears will definatly jump. For you to actually process any information is quite a difficulty as one can see in this thread alone. Instead you cling to the grabage spoon fed to you, which of course is all anti Muslim. One would think you would be able to THINK on your own by now. But I guess some midgets are just late bloomer intellectually. You can believe the same physically too, but your just kidding yourself.

Way to avoid the argument. The stories are applicable in a modern-context, as that is the reason they are in the Quran. YOU apply them in one way, I apply them in another with is concurrent with the belief system of these terrorists who are following their Holy Book.

The word kaffir is a term for non believers and espeacially idolators. When used in the Quraan it refered to those that attacked Muslims. The term Kaffir is degratory. Its use was to show that God hated those that attacked the Muslims i.e the Mecca pagens. You can try and adjust this to the hindus, but they are not the Meccan pagens, as much as you would like them to be because I know how much you would have liked a couple of Muslim burnings. The term is meant to be used in the way that God used it, the non Muslims that (because at the time there was no muslims attacking the Muslims) attacking the Muslims

So is your belief, which you cannot back up. It all leads to interpretation. Anyone can apply these stories in a modern context and find justification for attacking a Hindu, and it will be perfectly acceptable in Islam.

o you believe that your people are attacking Muslims, maybe this is one of your deep desires. I dont think they are, in mass anyway. Therefore the term Non Muslims or Zalimun (since you seem to love arabic terms) maybe more appropraite. However I would just use Hindu. Because in the end we coined that one too

Chechens did not coin anything. The Persians (and Greeks, from what I have read) came up with "Hindu", and due to the British, the name stuck.

LOL once again your base nature shows itself again. When the Muslims were under siege at Medina the Jewish trbie Banu Quraza deserted the Muslims and coluded with the other side against the Prophet. Because of this they were punished. But only because that jewish tribe went against the Muslims, the Muslims didnt attack the other jews that had no connection with them. Infact most of them fought along side the Muslims. This just shows that what you are sdaying is [Edited Out]. The only justification for war is against those individuals that attack you. Even after the Prophet took Mecca he didnt kill the innocent civilians. The Quraan clearly states that those that do not attack you are not a target. Thats is the 'refernce' to the level of war within the Quraan.

Neither does it clearly state to only attack those who are engaged. It reffers to kaffirs and idolaters, IN GENERAL.

LOL those attacks were not unprovoked. Those caravans were attacked because they were carrying supplies to enemies of the Muslims. Cutting off the supply of the enemy is a legitimate target. And this isnt even in the Quraan, that is a refernce to HAADITH.

That can was unprovoked. There was no direct offensive. YOU may justify it through your "supply lines" excuse, but that bottom line is that they were attacked while un-engaged.

Im just highlighting an increasing tendency within you posts. You should carry on the english classses. I know you look down on the society you live in and i know you want be an idnian, to get their apporval (hence your hindi classes) but you really do need to learn english too. English is also needed in the local 7/11 too buddy.

A fat Chechen in a poor third world country who is speaking in a condescending way to an American.

Now ive seen everything.

:!!!:

There is no counter because you have raised no issue. Im just highlighting how you have a deep hatred for Islam. I mean your own hindu people have highlighted your blind hatred:

it is easier for him to hate muslims en masse.-Satyam

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51974

With even your own people openly calling you/ punking you out on your far right hindu fundamentanalist views, im right to rasie the issue of you view the previous BJP government now being questioned for its participation in the genocide, or as you call it 'riot' that took place in Gujraat.

Satyam and I differ in the basis that he sees Iran as a greater ally than Israel, and I see it the other way. It makes no difference what his (or your) opinion is, in the end, the proof stands in the history.

UH racist? How can me highlighting how you wanted to work at the 7/11 be racist. Dont take out your anger on me because they turned down (lol down) a midget like yourself. Maybe you should stop talking about the good days in India, because you live in states buddy, and your love for burning the Muslims. It might make you more employable.

LOL.

7/11 my ass.

I probably made more money in my high-school part time job (which was over 6 years ago), in ONE MONTH than YOU make NOW in a year.

If you came to this country, you would be LUCKY to even GET A JOB at a 7/11, let alone a butcher at a Halal meat shop.

Oh I see so the worth of a person depends on which nation they are from? But then again im sure all people that are not from the hindu 'part of world' (as you procclaim) are looked down upon by you, rite KK. LOL looks like your hindu brothers and sister have good reason to disassocate themselves from you.

boo hoo. :cry:

need a Kleenex (you do have those in Chechnya, right?)

LOL you see it is this type of delusons that are holding you back ,among other things. You can cling to you blind patriotism that you believe makes you better then others (why the switch from religious to national supremecy?) but the fact is that it is just a smoke screen deluding no one but you.

As you are, with your $5 an hour job in comparison to my imaginery "7/11" job that does'nt exist, and if it did, would still be more profitable than anything that is available in Chechnya.

You must own up to your lack of education and your adherence to ummee and papa rather then your teacher at the local school.

As stated, my education > your education.

You live in Chechnya. Your schools suck. Your currency sucks. Your entire country sucks.

You should also own up to your lack of a job.

You are right, I do'nt have a job.

The reason being is that I AM IN SCHOOL. :lol:

You cant blame it on your physical midget man bounderies forever KK.

A big fat weakling with a superiority complex.

Another new one for me.

You will have to change your attitude and your strategy to life one day. You cant let the fact you have never had a date transmit itself through raw hatred of an entire people. And being Gay isnt the answer either. In the end you must prove the likes of Satyam wrong, and broaden your educational horizons. Instead of just being angry because your own downfalls. Because in the end they are your fault. biggrin.gif

Tell me have I hit a nerve?

*yawn*

gay jokes are so, juvenille. I mean, do YOU even have a girlfriend/wife? You probably drive them away with your disgusting man-boobs and B.O, being that you are over 300 pounds.

That is assuming taht Chechian girls are normal and do not like fat dudes.

Lol for someone that claims that he has been to other nations you do show alot of ignorance dont you little buddy. Only because that is the case in your village in India doesnt mean that the same situation is mirrored all across the globe. I mean if you want to think it is in your base nature, because I know how you like to dumb things down, then carry on believing such [Edited Out]. It will only be added to the long list of other issues that you are ignorant on o

Good way to avoid the question.

And for the second time, I have no "village" in India. I have been to the county 5 times.

If anyone lives in a village it is YOU *cough* Chechen [Edited Out]-hole *cough*.

LOL I highly doubt it. Because I am paid in pound sterling so why dont you look up on the internet the rate according to that. By the way what would have earned if the 7/11 hadnt of rejected your application.

Hey shouldnt you be writing letters, protesting or ,well like the tamil tigers, blowing things up because your hero Mohdi got rejected in coming to the USA. But hes a peaceful man, rite KK. No Hindu would hurt a fly because your people are all 'angels' rite? Tell me would you make more money then him too, if the 7/11 had employed you? Or do salaries get bonuses, in your view, if the person in question has burned a couple of 'dem muzlimz'. It must really make your blood boil that the state that drops your precious India crums from the table has now rejected one of your new founded heros, huh KK. But dont be too sad, hes not a queer like you anyway (rite?) so I dont think your dating idea would sit well with him anyway... laugh.gif

awwwww he gets paid in pounds sterling!

*pinches cheeks*

Edited by krazykaffir

I think we should take krazy as the exception that confirms the rule. I have met tons of indians and all of them unanimously (muslim, hindu, jain, sikh etc.) have been very kind and not at all hostile towards Iran.

That's why I was quite surprised about krazy's behaviour. He is trying to artificially create some kind of "enmity" between Shias and Hindus, which has never existed historically, and which does not exist today. Hindus in India have even participated in some Shia rituals such as Muharram processions etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its not about Shias, its about Iranians/Persians (hence the title of this topic).

They DID attack, invade, and rule parts of India.

That is history. Read what some of these radical clerics are saying about nuking Israel, and it is only time before they set thier sights on India.

Edited by krazykaffir

This is how you argue:

Ill post somewhere that 2 + 2 = 4.

In a later post, youll later say that I never said that. You'll insist that I said 2+2=5.

Hence, the problem here is your inability to comprehend other's viewpoints.

KK you present no arguments. Your view points are just ludicrous. I mean I have torn your inane views to peices and the fact that you dont further defend them or just ignore my reply just shows that those views are not of your own making nor do you actually believe them. If you actually believed them abit you would stand by them but you dont. Therefore please produce atleast a couple of lines of something that has some substance of your own making. Is that too hard for you? Instead of just regurgitating the same old retarded hearsay that you have just swallowed without question. But then again you would rather live in your own little world then actually face reality. That can be seen in most of the things that you post.

Your arguments seem to center around the fabrication of of posts that do not exist. Alot of the [Edited Out] you said I did say, I never once said, and alot of the [Edited Out] you say you referenced, you did'nt

So you didnt first say that the Iranians knew nothing about Islam hence the first introduction to islam was the invasion. But then after I challenged that with rationale, you proped up the notion that they did know about it? Maybe you need to actually read what you have said, I cant believe I have to tell you that. :D

By the way in your last post you were prepared to act like you knew the degree of knowledge one needs to accept Islam and you acted like you knew how much the Iranians knew about islam before any invasion. So please how much does one need to know about Islam before conversion?

The fat chechen has struck again.

And midget Indian still has no reply. :D

You pointed referenced two links that point to no Hindu genocide, but a ruler who was Buddhist.

The link shows the crimes and genocide caused by your people under the Hindu ruler Asoka before conversion.

Thank god you figured out how to use a link. I thought I was gonna have to talk you through that one again. You better write down what you did because you might forget, I know how you suffer from amnesia from time to time.

The old "they are not Muslim" tag-line that the "real" Muslims love to use in regards to types like Osoma Bin Laden, while im sure Osoma is saying the same damn thing about you.

This "we are the real Muslims" bit is weak and old, as every sect believes they are the "real" sect.

Islam is what is in the Quraan. The majority of Muslims are not like OBL nor are these Muslims prepared to accept that OBL is some kind of Islamic role model as you are prepared to believe he is. I mean would most Hindus accept that those that caused the massacre of the Bhuddists or the genocide (or 'riot' as you like to call it) in Gujraat, or people like Asoka, or groups like the Hinduvaati or the world Hindu Council are the true representatives of your faith? I dont think so. So then why are you criticising me when I challenge your basis for what is a Muslim.

I mean how can you blame Islam for Islam Karimovs oppression and massacres; when Karimov banned all islamic groups and parties; kept tight controls on clerics and imams and had many of them murdered; has shut down most mosques; and has killed hundreds of thousand of muslims giving Uzbekistan the worst human right record in history? It makes no sense when it is quite clear that this guy has open hostillities towards Islam. Yet to you he represents Islam by the mere fact his name is Islam. LOL.

Such is basis is flawed. Regardless of the fact weather you like a Muslim pointing it out or not. And by the way where did I talk about sect? Seems like someone has been missing his english classes again.

I already gave you a rough number in regards to Hindu's. If you want a more accurate number, look it up.

LOL all you have given is a list entire continents and rough regions where islam exists thus drawing the conclusiopn that there must have been an invasion for islam to be there. You have given no NUMBER for the wars your people have fought instead pointing out that it must be lower then the NUMBER muslims have fought. Yet the funny thing is, in either case, no NUMBER has been given. So please give the NUMBER of wars that either faith has fought.

YOU have'nt even given a single number, rough or not.

Amnesia strikes again huh little buddy? I have given no number because I have made no claim., unlike you. You see, unlike you, I think about what I say. So if had said that 'Islam has not had as many war as Hinduism' then I would only say such a thing because I can back it with fact and numbers. But you see KK you dont think through what you say. Thus you will always be punked out on this site by me and others. Next time THINK before you let those little midget fingers run free over that keyboard. Until then, please whats the NUMBER (your claim not mine) of wars that either faith has fought in all their history?

Your such a fool man.

You still fail to realize that I was born and raised in America.

Oh I relaise that fact. I just also know how much you love 'Hindustan' because of the 'religious connection' that you feel to it. Thus your percieved need to know the language to continue that 'connection'. Even if it means comprimising your enlgish, the language of the country you reside within. That type of thinking is what is going to get you sent 'back' to the country you love so much. Because it just shows your lack of integration. And im sure your views on national religious catagorisation are not going to help your case against deportation either. In the end Indias a nice place to visit, but deep down im sure, you wouldnt want to live there.

This "learn english" tagline of yours is weak and, well, representative of the idiocy that runs prevalent through your weak, insignificant, and well, [Edited Out]py country.

LOL in my country we speak russian, indiot. Why would speak English? Are you so ignorant that you believe that English is spoken everywhere just because it is sppken in your country. You probably also believe that everyone watches Jerry Srpinger and listens to Eminem just because you do. Man you are so ignorant of the world you live within. Its despicable. :D

Fine, then name a better source, in general, that is available to the average American.

The thing is you cannot. You KNOW you cannot, yet you carry on this downhill argument of yours.

Articles on national thinking, because ones for entire religions dont really exist, are probaby much more reliable then this site to get the thinking of people. But the fact is most of these articles are focused on some issue i.e what Iraqis think of occupation. But in the end that needs one to read and actually do some type of work to find them, neither of wich you are good at. In the end your excuse of conveinience is just pathetic. Funny how you moved on from thinking that this place is a perect sample to now using the convenience argument.

Way to avoid the argument. The stories are applicable in a modern-context, as that is the reason they are in the Quran. YOU apply them in one way, I apply them in another with is concurrent with the belief system of these terrorists who are following their Holy Book.

Im not avoiding anything. First, non of these 'stories' exist within the Quraan as you claim. Already your argument is flawed.

Second these stories in themselves are based on the reason of self defence. Not, as you percieve, a killing fest becasue 'dem Muzlimz' are so barbaric. Even the terrorist today use the reason of defence of the Ummah or greater Islamic community when carrying out their violent actions. In the end reasons like 'cleansing the holy land of kaffir onvader' like in Iraq is used against americans. Or 'avenging the blood of Muslims in Palestine against the Isreali aggressor' is used to give the cause some religious justification. I mean when have you heard the likes of OBL just say, 'yeah we just wanna kill some kaffirs for the hell of killing kaffirs' or something along those lines? He has never said that. Because they believe their cause is justified, or try to justify it, through the pretension of self defence as the Quraan dictates and the Haadith talk about. Otherwise they have no religious justification for thier actions. But Im sure non of that is getting though to you because it far more easier to believe ummee and papa and the local pundit's ranting of 'them murderous Muzlimz'.

So is your belief, which you cannot back up. It all leads to interpretation. Anyone can apply these stories in a modern context and find justification for attacking a Hindu, and it will be perfectly acceptable in Islam.

Nope. Because the Quraan clealy states that only those that attack you can be attacked hence self defence. And the 'stories' , which you seem to love so much, from the Haadiths also only show the prophet attacking those that wronged the muslim hence self defence again.

Here are some quotes from the Quraan for you to ponder over:

Surah 8, verses 60 – 61:

You shall prepare for them all the power you can muster, and all the equipment you can mobilize, that you may frighten the enemies of GOD, your enemies, as well as others who are not known to you; God knows them. Whatever you spend in the cause of GOD will be repaid to you generously, without the least injustice.

If they resort to peace, so shall you, and put your trust in God. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.

Surah 22, verses 39 – 40:

Permission [to fight] is granted to those who are being persecuted, since injustice has befallen them, and GOD is certainly able to support them [with victory].

They were evicted from their homes unjustly, for no reason other than saying, "Our Lord is God." If it were not for God's supporting of some people against others, monasteries, churches, synagogues, and masjids [mosques] - where the name of God is commemorated frequently - would have been destroyed. Absolutely, God supports those who support Him. God is Powerful, Almighty.

LOL this is all in the links buddy. Did you click on the link or havent you been able to find the high chair yet? Here they are again:

http://www.islam-online.net/askaboutislam/...questionID=4631

http://www.islamonline.net/askaboutislam/d...questionID=3802

http://www.islamonline.net/askaboutislam/d...questionID=3652

Why dont you try reading and educating yourself rather following lact weeks mundhil sermon. Trust me you will feel more 'smart' (heres a dumbed down word just for you) after reading a reliable source. Go KK you can do it, just click on one of the links above. Ill give you another cookie too. :D

Chechens did not coin anything. The Persians (and Greeks, from what I have read) came up with "Hindu", and due to the British, the name stuck.

Oh I see so when it fits your argument then you adhere to religous catagorisation but when it goes against your argument you adhere to national catagorisation. LOL. How convienient for you. In the end we coined it, weather you like it or not Hindu.

Neither does it clearly state to only attack those who are engaged. It reffers to kaffirs and idolaters, IN GENERAL.

Yes when you read 1 line in isolation and dont read anything else that surrounds the line clarifying it or putting it in the context that God desired. But of course only an idiot does that, you dont do that do you KK? In the end weather you like it or not self defence is the reason to attak idiolators or anyone that attackes the Muslims. Why dont you actually read the Quraan instead of regurgitating hearsay. I promise it wont bite. You've probably been told some horror stories on that too, rite KK? Here I'll start you off:

Surah 5, verse 32:

if anyone slew a person - unless it be for murder or spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people. And if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people

That can was unprovoked. There was no direct offensive. YOU may justify it through your "supply lines" excuse, but that bottom line is that they were attacked while un-engaged

Before something can justfed the person that raised a 'story' must put it forward. How can I know what 'offensive' you are talking about. Was it one that the Prophet Muhammah SAW carryed out himself? Or was it after his death? Was it against the Meccan pagen? Or was it against another foe? You have put no story or refernce forward, so please bring an 'offensive' forward. Im sorry Im no mind reader KK.

A fat Chechen in a poor third world country who is speaking in a condescending way to an American.

Now ive seen everything.

LOL a deluded wirey indian midget that adheres to national 'supremecy' one mineute and then religious 'supremecy' the next to boost his self easteem becasue of his phyical and mental limitations. Now I have seen everything. But I guess you need some type of boost right, because they shoe lift sure in hell aint working huh little buddy. :D

Satyam and I differ in the basis that he sees Iran as a greater ally than Israel, and I see it the other way. It makes no difference what his (or your) opinion is, in the end, the proof stands in the history.

The fact that one of your hindu bredirns is just reiterating what I have been saying about you i.e you have a blind hate for Muslims, something that you challenge, just backs the notion. I mean in the end it is this blind hate that deludes much of what you say and allows your little lonley self to create imaginary friends against those muslims that you hate so much. Its just pathetic. Even more so because you regurgiate the same old notions that you have been for all the years you have been on this site.

7/11 my ass.

I probably made more money in my high-school part time job (which was over 6 years ago), in ONE MONTH than YOU make NOW in a year.

I highly doubt that dressing up as a cown for kids birthday parties pays that much Bozo. And I highly doubt that you will ever make as much as i do. By the way why the switch to earning now? Can you not measure up on the intelectual leve or the physical level so now your just trying to find, or create in your deluded mind, something else. Lol how pathetic.

If you came to this country, you would be LUCKY to even GET A JOB at a 7/11, let alone a butcher at a Halal meat shop.

Im my country the only job you get is fighting against the Russians. But of course you wouldnt know about that or much else that goes on in the world because you live in your own little mind where you are alot bigger, you work at the 7/11, you can debate and put forward valid points and you and Mohdi are lovers. You are one dirty little midget KK. :D

boo hoo. cry.

need a Kleenex

Once again your far right views are justified by you. You do think in this way hence you believe I need a kleenex. How sad that you uphold such KKK notion within your little mind while being an ethnic minority within the country you reside in. LOL its just idiotic. Are you such an angry little midget that you would adhere to such new level of stupidity? Dont you realise that once you raise that white hood there gonna lynch your ass up next. :D

As you are, with your $5 an hour job in comparison to my imaginery "7/11" job that does'nt exist, and if it did, would still be more profitable than anything that is available in Chechnya.

LOL at $5 becasue first of all yoour way off the mark and second I just said to you that Im paid in sterling, indiot (Genuine spelling error :D ). But I guess one must adhere to the accomplishments of ones nation when you have no accomplishment of your own, at all. You should really put those hindi classes on hold and learn english again. No wonder the 7/11 didnt hire you. You cant even understand basic english. How are gonna fetch what customers need if you dont understand them KK? I mean your only gonna piss them off further considering the fact its going to take you triple the time it takes the other bigger co-worker on your midget, wirey legs.

The reason being is that I AM IN SCHOOL.

Too bad that you dont learn much in shool huh. Maybe you should stop staring at the high school quater back and actually pay attention. But im sure thats hard to do when everybodies throwing paper balls at the back of you head. And calling you names. And being late doesnt help either because it took you so long to get out of the locker that some guys bundled your midget queer as into. But I guess men touching you gave you some satisfaction. :D

Another new one for me.

Isnt it time for you to write another love letter to Mohdi? On how bad you feel that you will not be able to meet up with him becaause his visa has been revoked. I would say call but I know he's barred all calls from you. And of course he blocked your email. And your fax. You should really deal with that obsession KK. Its embarassing.

gay jokes are so, juvenille. I mean, do YOU even have a girlfriend/wife? You probably drive them away with your disgusting man-boobs and B.O, being that you are over 300 pounds.

LOL one again the trying to gather the logistics on me huh KK. For the last time you little queer (literally) Im not gay like you. I dont even like you. Stop trying to get information on my marrital status and logistics on my physique. No wonder Mohdi isnt coming to the USA, that Visa thing was just a cover up story. The real reason is that he doesnt want sexually assualted by you, you desperate little queer. Have you told ummee and papa about your new found love for men or are you still (whisper) in the closet (end of whisper). But then again the fact that you havent even touched a girl apart from that time to your hand brushed your cousing arm should have given them some insight about your deep hidden desires.

And for the second time, I have no "village" in India. I have been to the county 5 times.

Yeah thats probably true. The indians in your village probably chased out with shotguns in hand when they found out about you sick views and your blind hatred. They probably disowned you quicker then Satyam did. But then again the fact that you started humping one of the farmer's legs probably didnt help change their view of you. You really did get a tight grip on his leg didnt you KK, but then again when you put all your midget body strength into it, it can get quite hard to shake you off.

*pinches cheeks*

You dont get paid at all. Heres the smallest violin palying just for you. :angel:

Maybe you can give that clown thing a try again. Actually dont, seeing a midget being bullied by girls 15 years younger then him is just pathetic. And you dont want to get locked in the cupboard again do you. But your probably use to it because of when the high school kids bundle you into a locker (the KK locker as its called rite) atleast five times a day.

Wow that post is by far the most pathetic you have produced, yet. You really should read a newspaper or something becasue your notions have me shakin my head after evey line i read because they are just soo stupid. Are you really not capable of producing even one line of something with some substance to it?

I think another name change is in order for you KK. Its about that time of year too, isnt it. :D

Here some advice, read, think, write some notes, think again, think one more time, actually think it through once again just in case and then type a draft. Start from there and we'll carry on class from there. DISMISSED. :D

Edited by Dhzokhar

You both ought to stop. You are repeating yourselves and you posts are too loooooong.

If you all want to go at each other use PMs or something.

No offence Satyaban but this really has nothing to do with you. If you want us to stop then put an appeal forward to the mods. That is the correct proceedure. But if they dont have a problem with our 'debate' then neither should you really.

Edited by Dhzokhar

krazy, EVEN if we assume that you are correct, that is part of history, and no iranian today is saying they are proud of it, or that it was a correct thing to do. If they did, then you would be right in discussing it. They were a small, ruling elite who did things to profit.

This is theoretically.

Mughals were, however, not Iranian/Persian. They were turkic, descandants of Djingis Khan, and they themselves invaded Iran. Under the influence of the powerful Persian culture, and the Light of Islam, they adopted Persian as their language and culture, and became muslim gradually.

In other words, you should direct your anger towards Djingis Khan if you must be angry.

I feel this discussion is rather pointless; I have as I stated before never met an Indian that had any hostility towards Iran/Shiism; rather they have always been very kind and expressed their utmost respect for Iranian culture and Shiism. They do, however, just like Shias/Iranians have problems with Sunnis/Arabs. But that's another issue.

Regarding your other comments, here are some statements from the recent visit of Gholam-Ali Haddad Adel, who is the Speaker of the Iranian parliament, and a relative of Khamene (his daughter is married to a son of Khamanei):

Multimediapics138312Photo603.jpg

There is no Iranian who doesn’t feel an attachment for India. Our language draws from Sanskrit. Our mystics and religious thinkers revere the Vedas and Upanishads,“ said Haddad-Adel, who first visited India 20 years ago.

http://www.iran-daily.com/1383/2227/html/national.htm

This person represents the "extreme" right-wing group that currently controls the Iranian parliament. If this is your "enemy", then I think most people would be glad to have such "enemies".

• Advanced Member
And just one last thing I like to add to my post.

The most manifest proof that Arabic is NOT the langauge of Islam:

[14:4] And We did not send any messenger but with the language of his people, so that he might explain to them clearly; then Allah makes whom He pleases err and He guides whom He pleases and He is the Mighty, the Wise.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello mohsinkhan,

Is this a widely held view among Muslims?

It seems to me that this is not the case, because you often find that when someone who is arguing from an "unbeliever" standpoint, he is often told, "well, you need to read the Koran in the original Arabic because "translations don't quite capture the correct meaning," or " certain words have no equivalent in languages other than Arabic" and so on.

In other words, when on the defensive, "the believer" seems to retreat to the position of "you need to learn Arabic to really understand what its saying" as a rhetorical weapon of last resort.

Especially so in discussion forums!

What gives?

Another question: In the quote above [14:4], does the "messenger" refer to the Prophet Muhammad?

Regards.

Edited by wisken

• Advanced Member

KK and Dhzokar,

pl remember that any fool can pick up a fight, only the wise know how to stay away from it.

ur posts are becoming an eyesore. but hey, i have no problems with it. it only makes u two look very childish. pl pause and think about it.

KK,

i have said about this many times.

contrary to claims, neither is islam monolithic, nor are muslims. and persians are not arabs and shias are not sunnis/wahabbis.

u have a bone to pick with erstwhile invaders, atleast do it correctly. apart from nadir shah - who invaded india not for religious reasons, but to loot as was the norm those days - there has been no iranian invader of india that comes to my mind. if u can find one pl point to me.

so why this hostility to iran, which has been as much a victim to arab/turkic imperialism as india was ?

there has been no shia terrorist attack in india. indian shias are generally progressive minded and better assimilated and integrated in india (read about the split in AIMPLB all india muslim personal law board to AISPLB all india shia personal law board).

home-grown muslim terrorists and criminals like dawood et al are not shia. the hurriyat of kashmir split because the shia members could not make geelani types to give up violence as a tool. there are no shia terrorist org, even in pakistan, that targets india. there are shia extremist groups like Tehrik Jaffria Pakistan and its militant wing sipah mohammed, but they do not have designs against india. even historically, there has been no shia invader of india that comes to my mind.

so why this tirade against iranians, who are majority shia ?

atleast, know your "enemies" ;)

pl remember that any fool can pick up a fight, only the wise know how to stay away from it.

it only makes u two look very childish. pl pause and think about it.

I aint pickin no fight, trust me bro. I am just replying in kind to this buffoon. I just find his posts very pathetic and insulting when he draws such ignorant conclusions about my faith. Im sure you can understand that.

And dont worry KK hasnt many more posts left in him.

Edited by Dhzokhar

• Advanced Member

Dhzokar (and KK too :) )

bangin ur head against the wall does not hurt the wall, it only hurts ur head.

waiting,

i hear that zoroastrianism is having a revival in iran. how much is that true?

is there any state sponsored or otherwise discrimination against parsis?

also, pl give some more detail about the pics in ur posts, they are good. :)

No offence Satyaban but this really has nothing to do with you.  If you want us to stop then put an appeal forward to the mods.  That is the correct proceedure.  But if they dont have a problem with our 'debate' then neither should you really.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please refer to rules and guidelines.

Peace

My hackles are always raised when someone begins a communication with the phrases "I don't mean to offend you but...", "I don't mean any harm but..." and "No offence but..". If a person means no harm or offence simply don't cause it.

Peace

bangin ur head against the wall does not hurt the wall, it only hurts ur head.

My friend I am not trying to hurt the wall. I am trying to get through it. And I dont use my head to do such things, I use a hammer. You know what I mean.

Edited by Dhzokhar

Please refer to rules and guideline.

Please make a complaint to mods if you think I have not. These pages are regularly monitored by mods. Until they point out any breach of shiachat rules and regulation within my posts, I shall carry as I am. If the mods have no problem with my attitude in communicating with the likes of KrazyKaffir then neither should you. Unless your a mod now.

My hackles are always raised when someone begins a communication with the phrases "I don't mean to offend you but...", "I don't mean any harm but..." and "No offence but..". If a person means no harm or offence simply don't cause it.

Well some people are more sensitive then others and may find offence when told to mind there own business, which is just a peice of advice. But I will note what you have said and be more direct with you. :)

Please make a complaint to mods if you think I have not.  These pages are regularly monitored by mods.  Until they point out any breach of shiachat rules and regulation within my posts, I shall carry as I am. If the mods have no problem with my attitude in communicating with the likes of KrazyKaffir then neither should you.  Unless your a mod now.

Well some people are more sensitive then others and may find offence when told to mind there own business, which is just a peice of advice.  But I will note what you have said and be more direct with you. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I took no offense.

Peace

KK you present no arguments. Your view points are just ludicrous. I mean I have torn your inane views to peices and the fact that you dont further defend them or just ignore my reply just shows that those views are not of your own making nor do you actually believe them. If you actually believed them abit you would stand by them but you dont. Therefore please produce atleast a couple of lines of something that has some substance of your own making. Is that too hard for you? Instead of just regurgitating the same old retarded hearsay that you have just swallowed without question. But then again you would rather live in your own little world then actually face reality. That can be seen in most of the things that you post.

Much of what you say is irrelevent and just your opinion. Somehow I have picked up this idiotic habit of yours, and thus I am going to drop it. Your not going to change my mind, and Im not going to change yours in regards to who thinks who is an idiot, a fat-ass, a "midget", a person with reading comprehension problems, and a liar, so we'll i'll just leave it at that.

So you didnt first say that the Iranians knew nothing about Islam hence the first introduction to islam was the invasion. But then after I challenged that with rationale, you proped up the notion that they did know about it? Maybe you need to actually read what you have said, I cant believe I have to tell you that. biggrin.gif

By the way in your last post you were prepared to act like you knew the degree of knowledge one needs to accept Islam and you acted like you knew how much the Iranians knew about islam before any invasion. So please how much does one need to know about Islam before conversion?

I said the Iranians had some knowledge, sparingly here and there, but the Arabs brought Islam by majority into Iran. In the grand sense, the Iranians, as a whole, did'nt have much if any knowledge of Islam before the Arab invasions, and hence why there were no Muslims *(or very, very, very few) in Iran before the Arabs invaded.

You can reply with whatever you want, you will get the same response.

he link shows the crimes and genocide caused by your people under the Hindu ruler Asoka before conversion.

Thank god you figured out how to use a link. I thought I was gonna have to talk you through that one again. You better write down what you did because you might forget, I know how you suffer from amnesia from time to time.

No they did'nt.

Islam is what is in the Quraan. The majority of Muslims are not like OBL nor are these Muslims prepared to accept that OBL is some kind of Islamic role model as you are prepared to believe he is. I mean would most Hindus accept that those that caused the massacre of the Bhuddists or the genocide (or 'riot' as you like to call it) in Gujraat, or people like Asoka, or groups like the Hinduvaati or the world Hindu Council are the true representatives of your faith? I dont think so. So then why are you criticising me when I challenge your basis for what is a Muslim.

You are showing your idiocy by comparing Hinduism to Islam.

Islam is totalitarian and elitist, it claims it is the one true faith, and all of its sects claim they are the right sect.

Hinduism makes no such claim and it would be irrelvent to say who is a "true" Hindu and who is'nt, as the idea of one true religion or one single truth (in regards to religion) is not part of Hinduism.

I mean how can you blame Islam for Islam Karimovs oppression and massacres; when Karimov banned all islamic groups and parties; kept tight controls on clerics and imams and had many of them murdered; has shut down most mosques; and has killed hundreds of thousand of muslims giving Uzbekistan the worst human right record in history? It makes no sense when it is quite clear that this guy has open hostillities towards Islam. Yet to you he represents Islam by the mere fact his name is Islam. LOL.

Such is basis is flawed. Regardless of the fact weather you like a Muslim pointing it out or not. And by the way where did I talk about sect? Seems like someone has been missing his english classes again.

you brought up this "I know who is Muslim and who is'nt" bit when infact im sure some crazy Wahhabi would say the exact same thing about you, and put forth an argument as to why you are not. So much of it has to do with sect.

LOL all you have given is a list entire continents and rough regions where islam exists thus drawing the conclusiopn that there must have been an invasion for islam to be there. You have given no NUMBER for the wars your people have fought instead pointing out that it must be lower then the NUMBER muslims have fought. Yet the funny thing is, in either case, no NUMBER has been given. So please give the NUMBER of wars that either faith has fought.

"about a dozen" = 12.

Oh I relaise that fact. I just also know how much you love 'Hindustan' because of the 'religious connection' that you feel to it. Thus your percieved need to know the language to continue that 'connection'. Even if it means comprimising your enlgish, the language of the country you reside within. That type of thinking is what is going to get you sent 'back' to the country you love so much. Because it just shows your lack of integration. And im sure your views on national religious catagorisation are not going to help your case against deportation either. In the end Indias a nice place to visit, but deep down im sure, you wouldnt want to live there.

Nothing I say on here will get me sent anywhere, I would know.

I am American first, but that does not mean I deny my roots, which are in India. My personal views in regards to Islam do not affect how I assimilate into this country.

LOL in my country we speak russian, indiot. Why would speak English? Are you so ignorant that you believe that English is spoken everywhere just because it is sppken in your country. You probably also believe that everyone watches Jerry Srpinger and listens to Eminem just because you do. Man you are so ignorant of the world you live within. Its despicable.

Wow.

you did'nt get it.

You COMPLETELY missed that one.

:lol:

Articles on national thinking, because ones for entire religions dont really exist, are probaby much more reliable then this site to get the thinking of people. But the fact is most of these articles are focused on some issue i.e what Iraqis think of occupation. But in the end that needs one to read and actually do some type of work to find them, neither of wich you are good at. In the end your excuse of conveinience is just pathetic. Funny how you moved on from thinking that this place is a perect sample to now using the convenience argument.

It is a good sample. "Thousands" of Shias put forth there opinions. It's straight from the horses mouth, as opposed to some article that you are proposing in which the journalist could have inject his or her bias or slant.

Second these stories in themselves are based on the reason of self defence. Not, as you percieve, a killing fest becasue 'dem Muzlimz' are so barbaric. Even the terrorist today use the reason of defence of the Ummah or greater Islamic community when carrying out their violent actions. In the end reasons like 'cleansing the holy land of kaffir onvader' like in Iraq is used against americans. Or 'avenging the blood of Muslims in Palestine against the Isreali aggressor' is used to give the cause some religious justification. I mean when have you heard the likes of OBL just say, 'yeah we just wanna kill some kaffirs for the hell of killing kaffirs' or something along those lines? He has never said that. Because they believe their cause is justified, or try to justify it, through the pretension of self defence as the Quraan dictates and the Haadith talk about. Otherwise they have no religious justification for thier actions. But Im sure non of that is getting though to you because it far more easier to believe ummee and papa and the local pundit's ranting of 'them murderous Muzlimz'.

the "mummy/papee" "pundit" jokes are getting old as well.

You need some new material.

Nope. Because the Quraan clealy states that only those that attack you can be attacked hence self defence

That explains why Mohhamed raided that Caravan.

Surah 8, verses 60 – 61:

You shall prepare for them all the power you can muster, and all the equipment you can mobilize, that you may frighten the enemies of GOD, your enemies, as well as others who are not known to you; God knows them. Whatever you spend in the cause of GOD will be repaid to you generously, without the least injustice.

If they resort to peace, so shall you, and put your trust in God. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.

Surah 22, verses 39 – 40:

Permission [to fight] is granted to those who are being persecuted, since injustice has befallen them, and GOD is certainly able to support them [with victory].

They were evicted from their homes unjustly, for no reason other than saying, "Our Lord is God." If it were not for God's supporting of some people against others, monasteries, churches, synagogues, and masjids [mosques] - where the name of God is commemorated frequently - would have been destroyed. Absolutely, God supports those who support Him. God is Powerful, Almighty.

LOL this is all in the links buddy. Did you click on the link or havent you been able to find the high chair yet? Here they are again:

http://www.islam-online.net/askaboutislam/...questionID=4631

http://www.islamonline.net/askaboutislam/d...questionID=3802

http://www.islamonline.net/askaboutislam/d...questionID=3652

Why dont you try reading and educating yourself rather following lact weeks mundhil sermon. Trust me you will feel more 'smart' (heres a dumbed down word just for you) after reading a reliable source. Go KK you can do it, just click on one of the links above. Ill give you another cookie too. biggrin.gif

Just as those violent verses are in a specific context, these verses are as well, and are not generalized.

Oh I see so when it fits your argument then you adhere to religous catagorisation but when it goes against your argument you adhere to national catagorisation. LOL. How convienient for you. In the end we coined it, weather you like it or not Hindu.

Yes, I AM Hindu. And damn proud.

I am GLAD that I am NOT one of the members of the most hated and backwards group of people on this planet (hint, I am talking about your kind).

I mean, you guys are treated like animals in many civilized countries, are being deported, and are on federal no-fly lists. Muc of entire civilized (and even third-world) world cannot stand your type. Hell, look at France and Thailand.

So sure, refer to me as "Hindu", because it is something a Chechen Muslim (two negatively-viewed demographics) will never be able to match.

I saw your uncle Akbar on the news a few months ago in that school with those kids.

Hows he doing?

Wait, im resorting to your tactics now. Silly me. :wacko:

Yes when you read 1 line in isolation and dont read anything else that surrounds the line clarifying it or putting it in the context that God desired. But of course only an idiot does that, you dont do that do you KK? In the end weather you like it or not self defence is the reason to attak idiolators or anyone that attackes the Muslims. Why dont you actually read the Quraan instead of regurgitating hearsay. I promise it wont bite. You've probably been told some horror stories on that too, rite KK? Here I'll start you off:

Surah 5, verse 32:

if anyone slew a person - unless it be for murder or spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people. And if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people

yeah Im sure God sent down a book that is filled with violent passage after violent passage. Im sure God also thinks it is the job of these pious Arabs and Muslims to convert the entire planet to Islam as we can all speak Arabic, pray towards and visit Saudi, and take on Arab names.

Yeah, THAT is God's plan. Screw OUR religions, because according to Islam, the idolater-kaffir-non-Muslim-hating-spread-by-war-religion is RIGHT, and the rest of us are wrong.

who would have thought?

The fact that one of your hindu bredirns is just reiterating what I have been saying about you i.e you have a blind hate for Muslims, something that you challenge, just backs the notion. I mean in the end it is this blind hate that deludes much of what you say and allows your little lonley self to create imaginary friends against those muslims that you hate so much. Its just pathetic. Even more so because you regurgiate the same old notions that you have been for all the years you have been on this site.

Blind hate my ass.

I have no hate for the average Indian, American, or moderate Muslim, or even the average Muslim in general, as most of them do not follow it in its enterity and are not violent and kaffir-killer-crazy.

I DO, however, do not like (to put it lightly) ISLAM.

highly doubt that dressing up as a cown for kids birthday parties pays that much Bozo. And I highly doubt that you will ever make as much as i do. By the way why the switch to earning now? Can you not measure up on the intelectual leve or the physical level so now your just trying to find, or create in your deluded mind, something else. Lol how pathetic.

not relevent to the argument.

next...

Im my country the only job you get is fighting against the Russians. But of course you wouldnt know about that or much else that goes on in the world because you live in your own little mind where you are alot bigger, you work at the 7/11, you can debate and put forward valid points and you and Mohdi are lovers. You are one dirty little midget KK

not relevent to the argument....

LOL at $5 becasue first of all yoour way off the mark and second I just said to you that Im paid in sterling, indiot (Genuine spelling error biggrin.gif ). But I guess one must adhere to the accomplishments of ones nation when you have no accomplishment of your own, at all. You should really put those hindi classes on hold and learn english again. No wonder the 7/11 didnt hire you. You cant even understand basic english. How are gonna fetch what customers need if you dont understand them KK? I mean your only gonna piss them off further considering the fact its going to take you triple the time it takes the other bigger co-worker on your midget, wirey legs.

not relevent ........

The reason being is that I AM IN SCHOOL.

Too bad that you dont learn much in shool huh. Maybe you should stop staring at the high school quater back and actually pay attention. But im sure thats hard to do when everybodies throwing paper balls at the back of you head. And calling you names. And being late doesnt help either because it took you so long to get out of the locker that some guys bundled your midget queer as into. But I guess men touching you gave you some satisfaction. biggrin.gif

Another new one for me.

Isnt it time for you to write another love letter to Mohdi? On how bad you feel that you will not be able to meet up with him becaause his visa has been revoked. I would say call but I know he's barred all calls from you. And of course he blocked your email. And your fax. You should really deal with that obsession KK. Its embarassing.

LOL one again the trying to gather the logistics on me huh KK. For the last time you little queer (literally) Im not gay like you. I dont even like you. Stop trying to get information on my marrital status and logistics on my physique. No wonder Mohdi isnt coming to the USA, that Visa thing was just a cover up story. The real reason is that he doesnt want sexually assualted by you, you desperate little queer. Have you told ummee and papa about your new found love for men or are you still (whisper) in the closet (end of whisper). But then again the fact that you havent even touched a girl apart from that time to your hand brushed your cousing arm should have given them some insight about your deep hidden desires.

Yeah thats probably true. The indians in your village probably chased out with shotguns in hand when they found out about you sick views and your blind hatred. They probably disowned you quicker then Satyam did. But then again the fact that you started humping one of the farmer's legs probably didnt help change their view of you. You really did get a tight grip on his leg didnt you KK, but then again when you put all your midget body strength into it, it can get quite hard to shake you off.

*pinches cheeks*

You dont get paid at all. Heres the smallest violin palying just for you. angel.gif

Maybe you can give that clown thing a try again. Actually dont, seeing a midget being bullied by girls 15 years younger then him is just pathetic. And you dont want to get locked in the cupboard again do you. But your probably use to it because of when the high school kids bundle you into a locker (the KK locker as its called rite) atleast five times a day.

Wow that post is by far the most pathetic you have produced, yet. You really should read a newspaper or something becasue your notions have me shakin my head after evey line i read because they are just soo stupid. Are you really not capable of producing even one line of something with some substance to it?

I think another name change is in order for you KK. Its about that time of year too, isnt it. biggrin.gif

Here some advice, read, think, write some notes, think again, think one more time, actually think it through once again just in case and then type a draft. Start from there and we'll carry on class from there. DISMISSED.

As you can see, I am demonstrating my intellectual superiority by sticking to the original topic, all while you continue to assert your opinion as fact. Ill be awaiting your midget, Indian, 7/11, pundit, mamee/papee jokes, as that is all I have come to expect.

:squeez:

Edited by krazykaffir

Mughals were, however, not Iranian/Persian. They were turkic, descandants of Djingis Khan, and they themselves invaded Iran. Under the influence of the powerful Persian culture, and the Light of Islam, they adopted Persian as their language and culture, and became muslim gradually.

In other words, you should direct your anger towards Djingis Khan if you must be angry.

The Mughals were multi-ethnic, and include Turks, Arabs, and Persians.

Secondly, the Afghans that invaded India and took thousands of Hindu slaves (hence the Hindu Kush) were ethnic Iranians (as was Zoraster, who is thought to have been born in Afghanistan, but him and his religion are denoted as Iranian, as many Afghans were and are ethnic Iranians).

Regarding your other comments, here are some statements from the recent visit of Gholam-Ali Haddad Adel, who is the Speaker of the Iranian parliament, and a relative of Khamene (his daughter is married to a son of Khamanei):

user posted image

“There is no Iranian who doesn’t feel an attachment for India. Our language draws from Sanskrit. Our mystics and religious thinkers revere the Vedas and Upanishads,“ said Haddad-Adel, who first visited India 20 years ago.

http://www.iran-daily.com/1383/2227/html/national.htm

This person represents the "extreme" right-wing group that currently controls the Iranian parliament. If this is your "enemy", then I think most people would be glad to have such "enemies".

He is one out of many. His comments are very differnt from the clerics who want so rid Iran of "kaffir filth" and constantly talk of bombing Isael, a country that is also a close ally of India.

Edited by krazykaffir

• Advanced Member

oh no, not again. :unsure:

The Mughals were multi-ethnic, and include Turks, Arabs, and Persians.

atleast know your history. if u want to hate, atleast hate for the correct reasons and the correct people.

Babar, the founder of Mughal dynasty was a Chughtai Turk, descendent of Taimur Lane on his father's side who was a descendent of chengiz khan of mongolia.

read Babarvani by Guru Nanak and also Babarnama - babar's autobiography to get a picture of the man.

so, when shall we invade mongolia? ;)

oh no, not again.  :unsure:

atleast know your history. if u want to hate, atleast hate for the correct reasons and the correct people.

Babar, the founder of Mughal dynasty was a Chughtai Turk, descendent of Taimur Lane on his father's side who was a descendent of chengiz khan of mongolia.

read Babarvani by Guru Nanak and also Babarnama - babar's autobiography to get a picture of the man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Namaste Satyam:

Good luck on getting these guys to read anything about or by Guru Nanak. Anyway I have my passport and sling shot ready. I'll meet you at La Guardia airport in New York City ans well form our plan of attack on Mongolia. BTW is that upper Mongolia?, because if it is i'll have to pack for colder weather. LOL LOL LOL

Peace my friend.

• Advanced Member

zareen,

I tought the term Mongol and Mughal are different?

it is a derivative. similar derivatives can be found everywhere in history. ceaser became kaiser in germany and tsar in russia.

satyaban,

:D :o :lol:

i too am ready. damn the mongols. how dare they !invade us 1400 years ago. WE WILL NOT LET THIS GO. :angry:

!! but i am a non-violent person and cannot kill but i will debate them to death. :mad:

but mongolia is anyway doomed...has the lowest population density in the *world*. china has already snatched outer mongolia from them.

did u notice how the birthplaces of erstwhile mass murderers are now struggling? mongolia, AFG etc.

i heard a scholar say that even countries (land) have karma.

oh no, not again.  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What the hell does the FOUNDER or the Mughal dynasty have to do with the ethnic make-up of every OTHER ruler and the soldiers that were employed by these rulers?

Secondly I did not just single out the Mughals, as there were also waves of Afghani invasions, who are ethnic Iranians.

Third, I never once stated that we should attack anyone, I stated that our close relatonship with a radical country such as Iran is idiotic, as it is a slap in the face of our greater ally, Isael.

You guys may buy into all of this "Iranians are so great and harmless" [Edited Out], but I do'nt. History as proven that they are not.

A Muslim and a Hindu are opposites. To a Muslim, a Hindu is a sub-human idolater infidel that is either fit for conversion or fit for hell.

I liken this relationship to that of a black man befriending the KKK.

You guys can believe whatever you want, it is because of the mentality of your types that India has been invaded over and over and over again.

Edited by krazykaffir

Much of what you say is irrelevent and just your opinion. Somehow I have picked up this idiotic habit of yours, and thus I am going to drop it. Your not going to change my mind

LOL this is golden coming from you. Most of what i stated on this thread I have had the courtisy of backing up with links and other things that I have said are general knowledge. Yet you, for some reason, do not have the ability to click on links or to read material that is posted. Or know of events going on in the world around you or you just simply reject it because if you accept it then they would deter the delusions that you rather live within. It is you who adheres to hearsay or sudden friends to back up most claims you make. I mean you cant even back the basis for this thread with the article that you claim existed on Yahoo.

You have been on this site for a very long time KK. You can try to deny that, but I and most other users know of your previous aliases. And, well, if you werent willing to beeducated then, then not much will change now. But the least i can do is to shut you up over the bs that you post on this site. :D

I said the Iranians had some knowledge, sparingly here and there, but the Arabs brought Islam by majority into Iran. In the grand sense, the Iranians, as a whole, did'nt have much if any knowledge of Islam before the Arab invasions, and hence why there were no Muslims *(or very, very, very few) in Iran before the Arabs invaded.

You see this all very funny because this was only propped up by you after I challenged your silly notion, that the Iranians knew nothing about Islam before an invasion, with logic and rationale, which your posts seem to lack. And now you make silly claims that the Iranians did know something about Islam but enough to convert. So please answer the question, since you seem to know by the notions you present. How much does one need to know about Isam before one converts?

No they did'nt.

Why dont you actually try clicking on the links and reading them instead of taking any link I offer with hostility. You wont be 'losing' some battle by educating yourself KK. Can you not get over such trivial and base thinking?

You are showing your idiocy by comparing Hinduism to Islam.

Islam is totalitarian and elitist, it claims it is the one true faith, and all of its sects claim they are the right sect.

Hinduism makes no such claim and it would be irrelvent to say who is a "true" Hindu and who is'nt, as the idea of one true religion or one single truth (in regards to religion) is not part of Hinduism.

LOL that is why you believe that Islam is a 'foriegn' in India. That is why much of your bredrins stand by the notion of hindustan. That is why you have repeatedly stood by being better then Muslims. By catagorising the world according to faiths i.e India=Hindu. You live in your delusion. You yourself contradict everything that you have stated above. I dont really need to even present an argument because your posts themselves contradict what you stated above. Hinduism too, like any other faith, claims it is the one true faith otherwise what is the purpose of following it? Every faith claims to give you salvation because that is how you attract followers. If a faith claimed it didnt offer you that or some sort of enlightenment why would one follow it? They wouldnt. This notion isnt elitist or totalitarian at all. It is a way to attract people to your faith, to make your faith distinct and to differantiate it from other faiths.

Funny thing is you havent even answered the argument I put forward to your original claim. You seem to be suffering from amnesia so let me remind you. Which was what are true Muslims or true hindus and true representatives of each faith. You havent put forward any challenge so maybe that has started to sink through. Atleast something is.

you brought up this "I know who is Muslim and who is'nt" bit when infact im sure some crazy Wahhabi would say the exact same thing about you, and put forth an argument as to why you are not. So much of it has to do with sect.

LOL. Im not talking about some crazy wahabbi that you have made up. The fact that 'he' is crazy would deter many from listening to him. Im talking about REAITY. I put forward to you an exact profile of an individual that you would claim is Muslim based on the fact you believe any one with a Muslim name is Muslim. You put forword a made up person that doesnt exist. You need to live in relaity, this is exactly the type of hearsay that has me and most others not taking you seriously. Can you not comprehend that your argument has no basis? :huh:

"about a dozen" = 12.

For which faith? Who were they fighting? Which region? Wheres your link to back this information?

Nothing I say on here will get me sent anywhere, I would know.

I am American first, but that does not mean I deny my roots, which are in India. My personal views in regards to Islam do not affect how I assimilate into this country.

Much of what you say would put you in the same catagory as your secret lover Mohdi.

You make claims about what areas belong to which country yet you live in a 'Christian country'. You would rather adhere to supporting India over your own nation. You only challenge this when you are punked out over it. You would rather carry on learning Hindi even as it comprimises you english as one can see many examples within this thread. You are the 'anti' integration KK. A true example of what one must NOT do when coming to the USA. :D

Wow.

you did'nt get it.

You COMPLETELY missed that one.

Then please clarify what you meant?

It is a good sample. "Thousands" of Shias put forth there opinions. It's straight from the horses mouth, as opposed to some article that you are proposing in which the journalist could have inject his or her bias or slant.

Yet most of these Shia are from the same region of the world i.e the west. Most of them are youngsters. Even if you put up a question to them you wont get everyone on this site answering, just those that that specific question would appeal to. So your talking about the opion of not thousands, but hundreds. And of course there is no way you can varify that the person posting is a shia at all. If this seems to be an accurate sample to you then you should retake the class that explained to you what a sample is because you dont understand.

Most of the time if you go to the right source you can find a questionarrie much more reliable then anything produced here. Even here users have tried to pass off as a Muslim to create bias in a thread that asked a question.

the "mummy/papee" "pundit" jokes are getting old as well.

You need some new material.

They still seem to be hitting a nerve, so no I dont. :D

That explains why Mohhamed raided that Caravan.

What caravan and what story. One refernce please. Or is this just what you heard on the Hinduvaati website?

Just as those violent verses are in a specific context, these verses are as well, and are not generalized.

Huh? :huh:

These verses are in the context of war and show that there is a limitation to those that you may attack i.e innocent people cannot be attacked. And the degree of punishment of what happens if you do break this law. And, if you could read, they also clearly show the basis for attacking i.e self defence.

I am GLAD that I am NOT one of the members of the most hated and backwards group of people on this planet (hint, I am talking about your kind).

Oh so being a Muslim make me backwards does it? You see the ugly head of prejudice raising its head again as you resort to your delusions of reglious 'superiority' once again. The most pathetic part will be when you resort to national 'superiority' because I have again shown your hate for all 'foriegn' religions because of your ill made comment. So when will you and Mohdi be skipping down the plains with would in one hand, lighter and fuel in pocket, holding hands on your way to a Muslim burning. Or hasnt he replied to you letter yet?

I mean, you guys are treated like animals in many civilized countries, are being deported, and are on federal no-fly lists. Muc of entire civilized (and even third-world) world cannot stand your type. Hell, look at France and Thailand.

So you believe that Muslims in masse are being treated like animal and are being deported in masse? LOL you really are living in a delusional state. Things are bad but not that bad. And if you really want to know about self deserved inhumane treatment then you only need to look at you hindu people in Sri Lanka. But of course I dont believe they should be treated like dogs (khuteh) and face prejudice because of the actions of a few. Too bad you do about Muslims. But then again you need justifications for Gujraat, dont you buddy.

You should let the Mohdi thing get you down KK. Im sure he reply to you love letter, eventually. This is not a healthy way to blow steam over that little love tiff of yours. :D

So sure, refer to me as "Hindu", because it is something a Chechen Muslim (two negatively-viewed demographics) will never be able to match.

But then again in your little KKK mind that is what gives you superiority over all other people doesnt it you little hinduvaati. Whatever helps you get a boost little buddy. because you aint gonna get one litterally unless you ge up on papa's shoulders. But then again last time you did that, you just tried humping the back of his neck, again. :D

yeah Im sure God sent down a book that is filled with violent passage after violent passage.

Yet you cannot point these hate filled violent passages out. All you have is hearsay about the QURAAN because you havent even read the QURAAN. All you say is inignrance. Not even your cut and pastes back what you say because you are unable to read.

Im sure God also thinks it is the job of these pious Arabs and Muslims to convert the entire planet to Islam as we can all speak Arabic, pray towards and visit Saudi, and take on Arab names.

LOL there is no need to speak arabic and dont worry there is not global Muslim conspiracy to get you. Damn your paranoid. Have ummee and papa neglected your midget ass so much so that you must now lie in the paranoia that 'dem muzlimz' are coming for you. LOL how pathetic and deluded of you. You actually think we care that much for you. LOL I guess you have to tell yourself someone cares, huh little buddy.

Yeah, THAT is God's plan. Screw OUR religions, because according to Islam, the idolater-kaffir-non-Muslim-hating-spread-by-war-religion is RIGHT, and the rest of us are wrong.

LOL every religion in the world claims other are wrong because of the mere fact of why how else are you gonna get people to join your faith? You cant blame islam alone for this, well YOU can because you have nothing but blind hate to back what you say. And by the way you havet please show me where Muslims are meant to blindly hate Kaffirs or Islam was spread by war as I have repeatedly asked you. You cant you. Think before you posts, remember. Think, just think midge.

I saw your uncle Akbar on the news a few months ago in that school with those kids.

Uncle Akhbar? Again delusions. You didnt go up to this strange man and try and get some more information on me did you? Im not interested KK, dont you understand I aint a queer like you. Stop trying to pull me faggot. Stop bothering strange people. Or did this guy also bundle you into a locker and you think because he's my 'uncle' I might have his number. Look I dont think he's into midge loving ewther way.

I have no hate for the average Indian, American, or moderate Muslim, or even the average Muslim in general, as most of them do not follow it in its enterity and are not violent and kaffir-killer-crazy.

I DO, however, do not like (to put it lightly) ISLAM.

Yet your blind posts here say otherwise. You hate Islam and you hate muslims in masse, even your own hindu bredrins point this fact out. Because this hate gives you some sort of salvation from your abuse filled wirey indian midget life you live. You need something to blame your down falls on so why not unjustified hate towards a religion andits 1.4 billion followers. Its like the uneducated hicks in the south that would lynch up black people and blame them for their povert stricken unemployed lives. Its just sad. But whatever helps you look in the mirror, i guess.

not relevent to the argument.

next...

Im just pointing out your abused filled life. It must be hard getting bullied by little girls, yet they are bigger then you, because you have to earn a few bucks. Must be very hard indeed. Kind of explains your blind hate and rash outbursts as exhibited on this thread.

not relevent to the argument....

I think it is relevent. You need to live in the real REALITY not YOUR rality where your delusions dictate. This is one of the reasons you are such a big joke.

not relevent ........

Admitting your downfalls and what holds you back is the only way to deal with the problems. Come now KK, own up and then work hard to alter them. You can do it. If you believe in you little heart (litterally) you can. :D

I am demonstrating my intellectual superiority

But then again you probably lie in the delusion of being superior to other all the time regardless of your regular bullying by those of you same age and those younger. Regardless of you physcal downfall and your mental donwfalls that cause such anguish and are communcaited through you hate and rash outbursts. I guess some would rather lie in wake of made up little realities where things are better and they have 'friends' rather then face life. That is why you will carry on being punked out on this site and, well, in life in general.

by sticking to the original topic, all while you continue to assert your opinion as fact.

LOL what topic? I have countered every delusional, void of reality notion you have propped up with facts which you are unable to own up to. All you have left is 'not relevent', that is your answer to everything now. It just shows how much your 'game' (if you had any to begin with) has befallen you in this thread alone. Your posts are just sad little rash outbursts of the child that isnt getting his own way. You quote yet your replies (when you try to provide one which doesnt say 'not relevent') have nothing to do with what you quoted. Instead they just further show the paranoia of a midget that has very few people in his life and, of course, the blind hate that is a consistent theme within your posts. All you have left is the ignorant statements that one makes about another creed for the sake of having something to blame their illl upon. You lack logic and any rationale within you posts and, as you can see, I am not the only one saying this. I feel sorry for you. :D

Dont be too disheartened though. Heres a thumbs up for you loser:

post-1529-1111754361_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dhzokhar

• Advanced Member
What the hell does the FOUNDER or the Mughal dynasty have to do with the ethnic make-up of every OTHER ruler and the soldiers that were employed by these rulers?

it was YOU who keep coming with "mughal this mughal that" on every post of urs.

it was YOU who claimed that mughals were persians, when CLEARLY babar was NOT a persian ethnicity and CLEARLY the mughals became an *INDIAN* empire because akbar was born to a hindu mother and so was Jehangir and the bloodline was definitely atleast half-indian from then on.

if u want to rant atleast rant properly. save us the irritation of historical untruths.

Secondly I did not just single out the Mughals, as there were also waves of Afghani invasions, who are ethnic Iranians.

:lol: now the pashtuns have become persians...eh?

funny..because neither the pastuns nor the persians agree to that.

wait. do u even know who the afghani invaders were? Ghauri, Ghazni, Abdali et al are NOT ethnic persians. they were NOT even from the areas of modern iran.

an iranian DOES NOT identify himself with ghari, ghazni and abdali.

ask ANY iranian on this board or elsewhere, if they identify with those characters and see themseleves as descendants of them. pakis see themselves as descendants of them, thats why they name their missiles after these characters.

Boy, u need some *serious* history lessons and some therapy.

Third, I never once stated that we should attack anyone, I stated that our close relatonship with a radical country such as Iran is idiotic, as it is a slap in the face of our greater ally, Isael.

israel itself has NOT objected to it. why are u crying and crowing about.

btw, breaking news, US has agreed to sell F-16 to pakistan.

"natural ally" and "fellow secular democracy"... :!!!:

You guys may buy into all of this "Iranians are so great and harmless" [Edited Out], but I do'nt.  History as proven that they are not.

NEITHER HAS HISTORY PROVEN IT AND NOR HAVE YOU.

i have asked umpteen times, prove to me that iran constitutes a threat to india.

A Muslim and a Hindu are opposites.  To a Muslim, a Hindu is a sub-human idolater infidel that is either fit for conversion or fit for hell.

a hindu too thinks that people who do not follow their dharma will reincarnate into a lower form. if we follow ur logic then a christian too thinks that a hindu's soul is lost and needs to be harvested and saved or suffer from eternal damnation.

where r u going with this line of argument?

if u want to be hostile to iran because they are muslims, Why are u not hostile to indian muslims?

are they not muslims? should the govt simply excommunicate muslims and have no relationship with indian muslims? shall we deport them all to pakistan or better still shall we arrange a guillotine and collect their heads and send them to jannat?

i don't understand.

per your reasoning, india should have nothing to do with iran because they are muslims, but what do u propose to do with indian muslims? per your arguments, we should treat them as hostile because they too are muslims and they too think that i am going to hell...

You guys can believe whatever you want, it is because of the mentality of your types that India has been invaded over and over and over again.

STOP ur pathetic moans and whines.

u do not know ONE thing about history and u make tall claims on "mentality"...LOL.. i am tired of trying to reason with you.

i give up.

Edited by Satyam

• Advanced Member
//snipped//

a hindu too thinks that people who do not follow their dharma will reincarnate into a lower form. if we follow ur logic then a christian too thinks that a hindu's soul is lost and needs to be harvested and saved or suffer from eternal damnation.

//snipped//

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Satyam,

"reincarnate into a lower form"? That can't be right, if on the other hand Hinduism accepts all paths to God as valid, can it? Think about it.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL this is golden coming from you. Most of what i stated on this thread I have had the courtisy of backing up with links and other things that I have said are general knowledge. Yet you, for some reason, do not have the ability to click on links or to read material that is posted. Or know of events going on in the world around you or you just simply reject it because if you accept it then they would deter the delusions that you rather live within. It is you who adheres to hearsay or sudden friends to back up most claims you make. I mean you cant even back the basis for this thread with the article that you claim existed on Yahoo.

you posted a link about a Buddhist, ex- Hindu who commited no genocide.

Maybe you should try reading your own links.

You see this all very funny because this was only propped up by you after I challenged your silly notion, that the Iranians knew nothing about Islam before an invasion, with logic and rationale, which your posts seem to lack. And now you make silly claims that the Iranians did know something about Islam but enough to convert. So please answer the question, since you seem to know by the notions you present. How much does one need to know about Isam before one converts?

It "propped up" because I acknowledged that it was possible that the

Iranians had SOME knowledge of Islam before the Arab invasions. It is common sense, and reflective of human nature in how knowledge travels.

You second question is dumb and idiotic, as the fact stands that the Iranians were not majority Muslim or even close to it before the Arabs invaded.

LOL that is why you believe that Islam is a 'foriegn' in India.

It is, you fool.

Islam came from Arabia, not from India.

India is not Arabia.

That is why much of your bredrins stand by the notion of hindustan. That is why you have repeatedly stood by being better then Muslims. By catagorising the world according to faiths i.e India=Hindu. You live in your delusion.

India is majority Hindu.

The Hindu homeland is India.

India is known for its indigenous religions, which include Hinduism, just as the middle-east and Arabs are known for Islam, and as Europe is known for being overwhelmingly Christian.

You'd have to be an idiot to debate any of this, but being that you are one, I expect you to.

radict everything that you have stated above. I dont really need to even present an argument because your posts themselves contradict what you stated above. Hinduism too, like any other faith, claims it is the one true faith otherwise what is the purpose of following it?

Hinduism does not claim it is the "one" truth, it claims that many, if not most religions are all different paths to one God.

You have demonstated that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Every faith claims to give you salvation because that is how you attract followers. If a faith claimed it didnt offer you that or some sort of enlightenment why would one follow it? They wouldnt

Hindus, in general, do not seek converts. We are not convert-happy like Muslims.

Islam and Christianity rely on thier bold and totalitarian claims in order to gain converts. The goal of Islam is world-wide domination, with a majority Muslim population. This is VERY totalitarian, and dare I say, intolerant.

Which was what are true Muslims or true hindus and true representatives of each faith. You havent put forward any challenge so maybe that has started to sink through. Atleast something is.

I already answered the question you dolt.

There is no such thing as a true "Muslim", but a true Shia, a true Wahhabi, and a true Sunni.

No true Hindu either due to the many sects and the open-ended nature of the religion.

Ask me again and you will get the same answer.

LOL. Im not talking about some crazy wahabbi that you have made up. The fact that 'he' is crazy would deter many from listening to him. Im talking about REAITY. I put forward to you an exact profile of an individual that you would claim is Muslim based on the fact you believe any one with a Muslim name is Muslim. You put forword a made up person that doesnt exist. You need to live in relaity, this is exactly the type of hearsay that has me and most others not taking you seriously. Can you not comprehend that your argument has no basis? huh.gif

It's called a hypothetical situation. I do'nt know if they teach you about words like "hypothetical" in your [Edited Out]py Chechen schools, but I suggest you look it up.

Much of what you say would put you in the same catagory as your secret lover Mohdi.

You make claims about what areas belong to which country yet you live in a 'Christian country'. You would rather adhere to supporting India over your own nation. You only challenge this when you are punked out over it. You would rather carry on learning Hindi even as it comprimises you english as one can see many examples within this thread. You are the 'anti' integration KK. A true example of what one must NOT do when coming to the USA

and the dog keeps barking...

already been adressed.

Yet most of these Shia are from the same region of the world i.e the west. Most of them are youngsters. Even if you put up a question to them you wont get everyone on this site answering, just those that that specific question would appeal to. So your talking about the opion of not thousands, but hundreds. And of course there is no way you can varify that the person posting is a shia at all. If this seems to be an accurate sample to you then you should retake the class that explained to you what a sample is because you dont understand.

Most of the time if you go to the right source you can find a questionarrie much more reliable then anything produced here. Even here users have tried to pass off as a Muslim to create bias in a thread that asked a question.

then find one of your "hypothetical" (ohh, big word) questionaires.

What caravan and what story. One refernce please. Or is this just what you heard on the Hinduvaati website?

Perhaps you should learn more about your own Prophet.

Oh so being a Muslim make me backwards does it? You see the ugly head of prejudice raising its head again as you resort to your delusions of reglious 'superiority' once again. The most pathetic part will be when you resort to national 'superiority' because I have again shown your hate for all 'foriegn' religions because of your ill made comment. So when will you and Mohdi be skipping down the plains with would in one hand, lighter and fuel in pocket, holding hands on your way to a Muslim burning. Or hasnt he replied to you letter yet?

Better yet, have you killed any Chechen Christians yet? They are idolater infidels, fit for the Muslim sword.

Be a good Muslim and spread your true faith and rid the planet of the impure and thier idolatrous cults. You are Sunni btw, so none of this is below you.

So you believe that Muslims in masse are being treated like animal and are being deported in masse? LOL you really are living in a delusional state. Things are bad but not that bad. And if you really want to know about self deserved inhumane treatment then you only need to look at you hindu people in Sri Lanka. But of course I dont believe they should be treated like dogs (khuteh) and face prejudice because of the actions of a few. Too bad you do about Muslims. But then again you need justifications for Gujraat, dont you buddy

LOL there is no need to speak arabic and dont worry there is not global Muslim conspiracy to get you. Damn your paranoid. Have ummee and papa neglected your midget ass so much so that you must now lie in the paranoia that 'dem muzlimz' are coming for you. LOL how pathetic and deluded of you. You actually think we care that much for you. LOL I guess you have to tell yourself someone cares, huh little buddy.

As stated, the GOAL of Islam is world-wide Muslim majority.

Learn more about your religion.

LOL every religion in the world claims other are wrong because of the mere fact of why how else are you gonna get people to join your faith? You cant blame islam alone for this, well YOU can because you have nothing but blind hate to back what you say. And by the way you havet please show me where Muslims are meant to blindly hate Kaffirs or Islam was spread by war as I have repeatedly asked you. You cant you. Think before you posts, remember. Think, just think midge.

Already been covered.

Atleast I know something about Islam, when you do'nt seem to know anything about anything OTHER than Islam.

Uncle Akhbar? Again delusions. You didnt go up to this strange man and try and get some more information on me did you? Im not interested KK, dont you understand I aint a queer like you. Stop trying to pull me faggot. Stop bothering strange people. Or did this guy also bundle you into a locker and you think because he's my 'uncle' I might have his number. Look I dont think he's into midge loving ewther way.

*yawn*

More gay jokes.

I can see that my reference to your Uncle Akbar who shot up those school children in the name of Islam HIT YOUR NERVE.

Or perhaps were you one of those masked fruitcakes who prey on little-children?

A Micheal Jackson fan perhaps?

Yet your blind posts here say otherwise. You hate Islam and you hate muslims in masse, even your own hindu bredrins point this fact out. Because this hate gives you some sort of salvation from your abuse filled wirey indian midget life you live. You need something to blame your down falls on so why not unjustified hate towards a religion andits 1.4 billion followers. Its like the uneducated hicks in the south that would lynch up black people and blame them for their povert stricken unemployed lives. Its just sad. But whatever helps you look in the mirror, i guess.

not relvent to the argument.

LOL what topic? I have countered every delusional, void of reality notion you have propped up with facts which you are unable to own up to

keep telling yourself that.

ll you have left is 'not relevent', that is your answer to everything now.

as you have gay and midget jokes, fatty!

midget that has very few people in his life and, of course, the blind hate

funny you accuse me of hate, yet you seem to have an extreme hatred for gay people.

Interesting.... Have you been sexually assualted by a gay man?

You see, as you haev concocted this whole paranoia thing with me, I can do with you, since you seem to really have a dislike for those of the homosexual persuasion.

Perhaps it is because you are so ugly, and hence cannot get a female and like men, yet refuse to admit your newfound homosexuality?

Interesting case you are...

@) <----- I assume this is what you look like?

• Advanced Member

The point was made by mr "krazykaffir" that Christianity is some sort of European religion, which is in fact - false. Christianity started, in my humble opinion, with Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ, incidently was from the lands currently known as the middle east.

KK,

You seem to be of the persuasion that no one should communicate ideas with one another, that Arabs better stay in Arabia, and Indians better stay in India.

Perhaps you would have felt at home in China, with their isolationist ideas of the previous century. However in the technological world we live in today, its quite impossible to stop ideas from flowing.

So India was invaded? So Iran was invaded? So was *every other country* in the world at some point throughout history. The question we must ask ourselves today is "Do we have control over the past?" - the answer, perhaps shockingly (to you), is a resounding 'no'.

However, we do have control over another time period, actually two of them: we can control today and we can control the future, through what we do today.

So yes, let us parade and march against evil and the injust taking over of other countries as we see them on the news. Let us write to our senators and congressman, in the hope of enacting change. But let us please stop crying over spilt milk, and let us (in this case ... you, and the people who think like you) please consult psychiatrists if we cannot 'get over' the events of the past 8 centuries.

Thanks,

Rahat

it was YOU who claimed that mughals were persians, when CLEARLY babar was NOT a persian ethnicity and CLEARLY the mughals became an *INDIAN* empire because akbar was born to a hindu mother and so was Jehangir and the bloodline was definitely atleast half-indian from then on.

if u want to rant atleast rant properly. save us the irritation of historical untruths.

They were still invaders. Wether they were Persian or not is irrelvent.

What is relevent in regards to Persians and Iranians is that they DID invade and they DID rule parts of India.

funny..because neither the pastuns nor the persians agree to that.

wait. do u even know who the afghani invaders were? Ghauri, Ghazni, Abdali et al are NOT ethnic persians. they were NOT even from the areas of modern iran

The Pashtuns speak an Iranian language you fool.

They LOOK Iranian.

ZORASTER WAS BORN IN AFGHANISTAN YET IS CONSIDERED A PERSIAN, AS IS HIS RELIGION.

ask ANY iranian on this board or elsewhere, if they identify with those characters and see themseleves as descendants of them. pakis see themselves as descendants of them, thats why they name their missiles after these characters.

Boy, u need some *serious* history lessons and some therapy.

Pakis are either (by majority) Punjabi (Indic), Mohajer (Indic), or PATHAN (IRANIAN).

Pashtuns are not desi. There languages are related Iranian and they LOOK Iranian.

israel itself has NOT objected to it. why are u crying and crowing about.

btw, breaking news, US has agreed to sell F-16 to pakistan.

"natural ally" and "fellow secular democracy"... w00t.gif

1. They have'nt objected yet, or that you know of.

2. THe US is also selling India jets.

NEITHER HAS HISTORY PROVEN IT AND NOR HAVE YOU.

i have asked umpteen times, prove to me that iran constitutes a threat to india.

Because it is the nature of Islam and it the nature of these middle eastern Muslims to ultimately dislike, and hate the nature of Hinduism and that of Hindus.

In Islam, we are nothing.

a hindu too thinks that people who do not follow their dharma will reincarnate into a lower form.

No they do not. As a Hindu, you should know that the belief is that all religions (or most) are different paths to one God (or one truth), and that one must follow thier particular dharma.

if we follow ur logic then a christian too thinks that a hindu's soul is lost and needs to be harvested and saved or suffer from eternal damnation.

where r u going with this line of argument?

The difference is that Christians have matured and have moved into the 21st century, and have rid themselves of the violence and hate that they were known for much of their history.

Muslims have not. They are still caught up in this medieval mindset that the Christians (by majority) have dropped.

if u want to be hostile to iran because they are muslims, Why are u not hostile to indian muslims?

are they not muslims? should the govt simply excommunicate muslims and have no relationship with indian muslims? shall we deport them all to pakistan or better still shall we arrange a guillotine and collect their heads and send them to jannat?

Because..

1. Indian Muslims are relativly peacefull people who are very sane in comparison to their middle-eastern counterparts.

2. Many of them belong to sects that are deemed Kufr by the mainstream sects, and hence their beliefs are different.

The point was made by mr "krazykaffir" that Christianity is some sort of European religion, which is in fact - false. Christianity started, in my humble opinion, with Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ, incidently was from the lands currently known as the middle east.

I did not say that Christianity is an European religion. I said Europe is known for Christianity.

The middle east is not, as it never really caught on.

The Europeans pretty much adopted (and hijackes, to some extent) Christianity and hence became representative of the religion.

Islam, however, started in the middle-east and continues to thrive there, as well as in surrounding areas.

KK,

You seem to be of the persuasion that no one should communicate ideas with one another, that Arabs better stay in Arabia, and Indians better stay in India.

Perhaps you would have felt at home in China, with their isolationist ideas of the previous century. However in the technological world we live in today, its quite impossible to stop ideas from flowing.

No, that is not what I am saying.

MY original premise of this post is that the Iranians adopted a foreign reliigo which was introduced by majority through invaders, while discarding their own, and NOW DISCRIMINATE against those who follow Iranian faiths.

I find that idiotic.

o India was invaded? So Iran was invaded? So was *every other country* in the world at some point throughout history. The question we must ask ourselves today is "Do we have control over the past?" - the answer, perhaps shockingly (to you), is a resounding 'no'.

The point is that are consequences of these invasions still being felt?

Is there a conflict occuring because of these invasions? Is a group in severe danger due to the actions of these invaders?

So yes, let us parade and march against evil and the injust taking over of other countries as we see them on the news. Let us write to our senators and congressman, in the hope of enacting change. But let us please stop crying over spilt milk, and let us (in this case ... you, and the people who think like you) please consult psychiatrists if we cannot 'get over' the events of the past 8 centuries.

In that case, please tell the Palestinians to get over it and move on.

Im sure you will concur.

Tell the Iraqis to get over it.

Tell the Afghanis to get over it.

The problem is that everyone has a specific cut-off date in regards to what they hold relevent, whether that be 2 years, 50 years, or 300 years.

• Advanced Member

As a born Iranian i have to say that i have noting against Zoroastrians because thanks to them they made the names "Persians" and "Persian" known....still today we do their traditons for example...Nowruz...eventhough the Islamic Republic is against it the people of Iran still celebrate it....as a muslim even i celebrate it because it is the heritage of my people....and i am not going to turn my back on them...I will alwayz love Persian "Iran" no matter who runs it...Zoroastrians or Islamic leaders....

Edited by Persian_Mix

• Advanced Member

As u can see the Zoroastrians in Iran are not treated bad at all...Infact they pray for the Islamic Republic and Aytollah Ali Khamenei.

Ardakan, Yazd prov, April 1 - Iranian Zoroastrians perform their religious rituals in total freedom, respect and peace in light of the Islamic establishment of the country, said a senior Zoroastrian religious figure here on Thursday.

Local Zoroastrian priest Goshtasb Balivani made the remarks in an address to a group of Zoroastrians at Hirom Baad rituals at Pir Herisht temple, 17 kilometers north of this central Iranian city on Thursday.

The temple is called after Pir Herisht, nicknamed as Morvarid, one of the servants of Iran's Sassanid King Yazdgerd. Zoroastrians from provinces of Fars, Kerman, Tehran and Yazd, present at the meeting, recited parts of their religious book, Gataha, and then performed Hirombad rituals at Sharifabad fireplace.

The participants then prayed God Almighty for prosperity of the Islamic Republic system worldwide and for longevity of the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei.

There are many Zoroastrian holy sites in Yazd province, including Pir Narki, Pir Sabz, Khatun Banu, Narestaneh, Pir Herisht, Setti Pir, Pir Elias Shah, Heram Yazd, Pir Mehr Izad and Chehel Cheraq