Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Pakistan cricket tour of India 2005

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

And now the Indians are trying to hide their pain by saying it's only a tie....awww :lol:

You see, I am not happy because we tied..I am happy because India could not win which they SHOULD have won. And all the BS before the series about Pakistan being the underdogs and they will be defeated 3-0 and they are a young side and what not, has all disapperared like smoke in thin air !!!!!...and the Indians can come back to senses and think about some better stuff -- changing their captain to start with. :!!!:

...And as for the revenge, the ODI series is yet to remain and it is that series which will decide who the ultimate winner of the tour is.... B)

Edited by wassee mohammad
  • Advanced Member

Oh..talking about SHOULD are we?

Well....if Inzy aloo really wanted revenge,he should have won coz we won the tests when we came to Pakistan...accept it yaar....your team was na kamiyaab....it's okay...hurts...I know :lol:

Edited by Whizbee
  • Advanced Member

This is typical of you Indians. Even if we had won 3-0 you would have been like... Oh Tests are stupid, real thing is One days and that too only World cup one days and Pakistan has never beaten India in a world Cup...Aakhir kab tak tum log apnay maazi kay bujhtay chiraghon kee roshni mai din guzartay raho gay :lol:..come out and face the sunshin B)

• Advanced Member
Oh..talking about SHOULD are we?

Well....if Inzy aloo really wanted revenge,he should have won coz we won the tests when we came to Pakistan...accept it yaar....your team was na kamiyaab....it's okay...hurts...I know :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh you're still speaking :lol:

You should go and hide your face in shame after your beloved Ganguly was clean bowled by a ripper from (part time) bowler SHAHID AFRIDI!??!?!?!?!?!

Whose the real PATHAN?

Guest Toreador

wow... u gotta give it to 'em

pakis really put a whoopin' on the indians... they took em to school

indians just choked

insha'Allah they'll salvage some dignity during the ODI series

but this was bad... real bad... like someone-should-get-fired kinda bad

• Advanced Member
Yeah B)

And why should I be?

We didn't lose,did we?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You lost the test match by 168 runs! Not lost, hammered, losing 10 wickets in 1 day! What happend to all your stars, Dravid the wall fell over eh? Tendulkar outdone by a quicker one? Ganguly - need I say more? All this to a B string bowling attack!

Edited by Youth Of Ali
  • Advanced Member

Pah..

You all couldn't win the series..tsk tsk...it was a DRAW.

I really liked what that Younis guy said in the end...

I had the "sport" of my teammates.....yes,gentle reader...he had the "sport" of his teammates.

And was that Danish making a statement or what?

When he took this wicket he kept joining his hands again and again and kept saying "Bhagwan"...nice...

I suppose it's in the paki blood to mix religion and sport.

Edited by Whizbee
  • Advanced Member
Honey, Just watch how afridi bowls kumble out immediately after the lunch, afridi scores a quickfire 80 and the rest build up a total of around 250 before the stumps. India loses the wicket of sehwag as well before they call it a day. India requires around 360 in the second innings with one day left. Impossible task, so they try to force a draw. Pakis set up an attacking field. Dravid scores a 50 but the rest of them fall quickly, afridi being the main wicket taker. Pakistan beats India by 67 runs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nostradamus Rizvi B) You hindus can't do it cuz this is Irfani stuff.

As usual lil whizbee is here to do the trash talking. Tsk tsk tsk tsk. But guys, I would say go easy on the indians. We will save the best for the the ODIs.

Zain you might want to do the circumcision too. Wait!!! I will let alishaan play,harrass, or do whatever he likes to u.

now if only miss rizvi would join the indians the world would all be good again.

You are kicking me out when all this time I had been trash talking to the Indians and giving confidence to the pakis???? Dur fitay Mun.

• Advanced Member

I'm just glad two Karachiites (okay...both borrowed from the NWFP) stole the limelight .. Rashid Latif must be proud of his protege Yonis :)

oh..and I forgot Kaneria ;-)

I think they need to keep both Asim and him in the one day squad..

Edited by ShahLatif
  • Advanced Member
Pah..

I really liked what that Younis guy said in the end...

I had the "sport" of my teammates.....yes,gentle reader...he had the "sport" of his teammates.

And was that Danish making a statement or what?

When he took this wicket he kept joining his hands again and again and kept saying "Bhagwan"...nice...

I suppose it's in the paki blood to mix religion and sport.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought India were going to steam roll Pak 3-0; I'm proud that we beat India without three of our main bowlers!!!!!!! The shame is that, India, with (supposedly) the better team, couldn't win - hang your head in shame.

• Advanced Member

DANG IT MAN !!!! 22 pages and counting :!!!: :!!!: :!!!: looks like i missed the fun!! This theard is fun all the trash talk from the start till the end , nice.

Anywayz India has better players. I was for one disappointed that india let pakistan win the last test. I thought they would win it and go up 2 - 0 or 1 - 0 . Nice effort from pakistan. It seems that indians have made a habit of chokking when it counts the most and this time to pakistans weak bowling attack. I mean these guys wouldnt be playing if our main bowlers were fit!!!! Sheessh i never thought pakistan would even come close to winning.

We saw that in the world cup.

They had australia on the back foot in AUSTRALIA and still couldnt manage to win it.

Australia comes to india and thrashes them left and right.

Not to mention the day tournament in england.

The only time they had any success was in Pakistan. That was probably because they benefitted from playing australia before they came to pakistan.

Its a shame that they have such a good team which apparently is one of the best test playing nation after australia lose to club cricketers of pakistan, they choke when it really counts. Just to be unbiased , it seems that in the last two test matches one who won the toss had a clear advantage.

ZAIN my friend :cry: :cry: :cry: where have you been havent seem you for a long time :cry: :cry: :cry: I feel your pain bro :cry: :cry:

• Advanced Member
Yeah B)

And why should I be?

We didn't lose,did we?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually a draw on home soil is tantamount to a loss, besides Pakistan won the last match between the two, and as they say you are only as good as your last fight. The way the Indians fought, they couldnt put up a fight with the Muhammad Ali of today.

Congratulations to the Pakis. cloud9.gif

SpongeZain spongebob%20in%20underware.jpg and his crew, take it on the chin, you're LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERSSSSSSSSSSS.

• Advanced Member

LOL..It was your team that could win the series, we had the option for a tied series, we did it..

You had the option to win the series and you tied it..LOLLLL :lol:

All 10 in a row, clean sweep...That was simply terrific..

c ya in the ODIs ..

to give yet another crushin defeat..

• Advanced Member

The silence of Pakistan's victory

Rahul Bhattacharya

The sustained silence that greeted Pakistan's extraordinary victory today was the lowest point of a superb Test series. Given how a year ago applause had poured in for a dramatic last-ball victory by the Indians at Karachi, an applause that then resonated for the rest of the tour, Bangalore was an embarrassment.

This is not to say that applause must beget applause. As much would be gratuitous. Indeed, there is a minor consolation in that India-Pakistan cricket is assuming an air of normalcy, able to stand by itself as a sporting encounter. Yet if the first step towards that normalcy includes the inability to recognize the worth of the opponent's performance, then there is reason to worry. Bangalore must count as the most graceless performance by an Indian crowd since the racist barbs which were thrown at the West Indians by Bombayites two seasons ago.

Pakistan played stirring cricket today, and have done all series, notwithstanding the last day at Calcutta. They came a young and fragile team and that from a tour of Australia. Plain to the eye they worked phenomenally hard and shed themselves of fear. Inzamam and his exquisite hundred from 7 for 2 in the opening hour; Sami and his long pouty spells of short and fast bowling; Afridi, batting, bowling and fielding like a bomb on speed; Kaneria and his relentless scatter-limbed twirling, and of course, Younis Khan, who completed one of cricket's great turnarounds from Mohali, where he could not take guard without dropping a catch or losing his wicket…. Pakistan were inspiring at Bangalore. Considering the situation at lunch yesterday, they made a match out of nothing. They deserved a hand.

It should be perhaps spelt out here that there was no viciousness on view. Rather it was an indifference, one which has been evident over the last few days. Kaneria, among the performers of the series, regularly patrolled the boundary in front of the stand I have watched from, and not once did he receive appreciation at the end of a successful over or spell. Afridi was met with similar apathy. Words directed at them, if any, were not flattering. The contrast when an Indian extra walked by with a crate of drinks was embarrassing. Rarely was a Pakistani boundary or an Indian wicket, and there were enough of both, clapped on.

At the presentation ceremony fifteen minutes after the finish today, modest applause was handed out to Inzamam and Younis Khan. Again, the reception was, what, twenty times smaller than the boos for Ganguly and the cheers for Sehwag. Simply, you would think that this Test match was being played by one team. Well, it almost was, and that team was not India.

Granted that the Indians played pathetic cricket on the day, and the shock of their supporters is understandable. But just as there was a leaf to be taken out of Pakistan's marvellous performance by the Indian cricket team, so should there be one for the Indian spectators from their counterparts'. This insularity is regressive and terribly disturbing.

ONE THING IS FOR SURE WE PAKISTANI'S MADE SURE THAT THE INDIANS FELT WELCOMED AND TREATED THEM LIKE OUR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS. THIS IS THE MOST DISAPPOINTING THING ABOUT THIS SERIES. SERIOUSLY SPEAKING I DIDNT MIND THAT PAKISTAN LOST TO INDIA WHEN INDIA CAME TO PAKISTAN, BUT I JUST LOVED THE WAY PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN RESPONDED TO THE INDIAN COUNTERPARTS!! AND THEN SOME PEOPLE CALL PAKISTANI'S WAHABI's and INTOLERABLE NATION :angel:

Guest DjibrilCisse

Ok folks, enough of the gay jokes!

The Pakis certainly have a right to celebrate today because today was their day and they saved the game. Everybody knew from when Test 2 ended that Pakistan could ONLY draw the series since they were losing 1-0, its logical.

I congratulate Pakistan and its fans for some very clever and skillful cricket. Shahid Afridi's thundering boost after lunch on Day 4, followed by some conistent batting by numbers 2 3 and 4of the Pakistani line-up, and a very well-timed declaration, were the first elements in wrapping up the win. The destructive bowling on Day 5 has to be applauded. It takes nerves to take out a whole batting line-up in only ONE day, especially if that day is the last day of the series.

I'd like to say that a draw is a fair result. Both teams showed batting skills, sometimes collectively, sometimes individually, and the bowling was very good too, especially today and in the first two tests.

However, while the day is Pakistans the series were a draw. Also, the excuse that "Pakistan have a weak side" is lame because Inzimam, Afridi, Mohammed Sami, Razzaq and Youhana are all experienced and well-settled players. Kaneria has been around for around as long as the Indian pacers (Balaji and Pathan) and so have Yasir Hameed and Younis Khan (if not longer). The only real freshy was Arshad Khan, and my cricket knowledge is limited so maybe he wasnt new either.

I think the Pakis have earned a few days of taunting and celebrating, until the first ODI this weekend (saturday). We gave them enough teasing when they were beaten by 195 runs (thats right, 195) in the first test.

_40970603_pakfans.jpg

_40970041_finalvic.jpg

Thats right, its your day.

Joyous Pakistanis take to streets 

Pakistani fans said it was "like winning the World Cup"

Joyous Pakistanis have taken to the streets to celebrate their cricket team's victory in the Third test against India in Bangalore.

Firecrackers were set off, sweets handed out and prayers said after Pakistan tied the three-match series.

Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, who is to watch a one-day game in India next month, hailed Pakistan's "magnificent all-round effort".

The teams will now play a series of six one-day matches.

President Musharraf is scheduled to travel to Delhi to watch a game on 17 April.

He said: "All players deserve praise for drawing the series with their lively performance in all departments of the game."

On the streets of Pakistan's cities, cricket fans hugged each other as the final wicket fell.

One fan in Lahore, Taj Bao, told the AFP news agency: "I bought two kilos of sweets and distributed it among my employees and other shopkeepers in the bazaar."

Another in Islamabad, Sher Baz, said: "Glued to my television set, I continued to pray for the Pakistan team's victory. I will now say special prayers to thank God."

In the southern city of Karachi, one electronics shop owner said it was "like winning the World Cup".

Chants of "Long live Inzamam" - captain Inzamam-ul-Haq - could be heard in the streets.

Pakistan's information and broadcasting minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed sent messages of congratulations to the team captain, coach and head of the cricket board.

He said: "The team has presented good cricket by inculcating the national spirit."

Mr Ahmed said he was praying for victory in the one-day series.

Pakistan's tour to India is their first there in six years.

Edited by DjibrilCisse
  • Advanced Member

:!!!:

In your face Pakis!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

I have one question for you alishaan...

WHO'S YOUR DADDY!?!?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wonder how it feels to have a non-baligh daddy, Zain :!!!:

• Advanced Member

Congratulations to the Pakistani Cricket Team and their ‘will die, er, give our voices/ pics for you’ supporters on this thread!

Some random quotes

Hussain_rizvi

Congratulations My hum-watans. We have won this match!

What a prediction!

DJ

Result: Draw. Hussain Rizvi shuts his mouth, Alishaan reluctantly opens his mouth

Wrong ‘un

Zain

India will have a whole day to tap the ball around. Ofcourse there is always a chance of a collapse in the batting line up, but I am confident nothing of that nature occurs.

It did :( ; way too optimistic there :squeez:

Hussain_rizvi

This test is not going to be a draw for sure

The prophet again @)

Zain

Only way Pakistan can win is if the best batting lineup in cricket collapses

THE BEST BATTING LINE-UP DUH! Oh well! Every dog has its day!

vsg

Pakistan has nothing to loose, a draw for them is just as bad as a defeat

Ouch! That hurt :lol:

DJ

Now THAT was scary. I take my amamah off to your cricketing predictions

But I'm certainly not taking off my hijaab :Hijabi:

DJ

I stick to my old prediction that India will just about survive with 3 wickets left hanging. They wont win, they'll draw

Draw indeed but the series :squeez:

Hussain_rizvi

We will win this match

Hussain again

Hussain_rizvi

Wasseee, we have done it. Pakistan ki yeh jeet mubarak ho

You may as well claim to be the modern-day Nostradamus B) ; oh wait! you already did

fyst

now if only miss rizvi would join the indians the world would all be good again

Such ungrateful compatriots; he comes up with such accurate forecasts and someone wants to do away with that priceless treasure

Sayedzeeshan

look how indians are weeping

Whizbee

I for one am not crying and the only Indian crying is Zain

No whiz I was too but that was because instead of watching this lousy match (anyway I hardly ever do) I was in a Majlis-e-Husain (A.S.) :cry:

Whizbee

Well....if Inzy aloo really wanted revenge

Aloo :lol: Recollect that incident where some spectator called him so and he barged into the stands

Friend_of_All

LOL..It was your team that could win the series, we had the option for a tied series, we did it..

You had the option to win the series and you tied it..LOLLLL

Nope you are wrong, your team came here with the sole aim of taking revenge

DJ

I think the Pakis have earned a few days of taunting and celebrating, until the first ODI this weekend

You better get your analysis right the next time :dry:

W/S

• Veteran Member

I would like to report something I have recieved from Delhi.

Time Of Hyderabad

New Delhi - Because of the tensions between India and Pakistan, the Indian government has made the decision to let Pakistan win the last Test Match. The Indians would sacrifice glory for a more united Indo-Pak relations. This information was leaked when some political leaders did not like the decision of letting Pakistan win. India was applauded for such an unselfish move, knowing that India could easily have forced a draw. Hopefully the Pakistanis can appreciate such sacrifice.

Edited by Zain
  • Advanced Member
You are kicking me out when all this time I had been trash talking to the Indians and giving confidence to the pakis???? Dur fitay Mun.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

abay tu kitni bhi trash talking kar indians kay khilaaf, har pakistani mard ki to baizzati tunay kar di hai apnay signature kay saath.

why man, WHYYYYYYYYY?????

come on man, ditch them feminists. stab them in the back like a TRUE pakistani.

fyst

now if only miss rizvi would join the indians the world would all be good again

Such ungrateful compatriots; he comes up with such accurate forecasts and someone wants to do away with that priceless treasure

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey, not like pakistan won coz of his predictions, you know. he was probably expecting pak to win the test series too.

• Advanced Member
I would like to report something I have recieved from Delhi.

Time Of Hyderabad

New Delhi - Because of the tensions between India and Pakistan, the Indian government has made the decision to let Pakistan win the last Test Match. The Indians would sacrifice glory for a more united Indo-Pak relations. This information was leaked when some political leaders did not like the decision of letting Pakistan win. India was applauded for such an unselfish move, knowing that India could easily have forced a draw. Hopefully the Pakistanis can appreciate such sacrifice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea, it's [Edited Out]py when all of pakistan start whining about match fixing every time the pakis lose an important game. they never consider the possibility that they might just really suck.

• Advanced Member
My predictions.

Test 1-1

One dayers: Pakis 4 India 2

Nasrun minallah fut-han qareeb ya bakistanis............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

March 8th!!!!!!!

B) Allah-u-akbar.

Thanku Phoenix :blush: I won't diss you on this pakistan win cuz you are a good suck up (Indian :dry: )

fyst, paki mardon ki bayizzati kar raha hun with my sig, so why are you worried? :mellow:

Welcome Abdul hujjah :D

Edited by Hussain rizvi
  • Veteran Member

This is so funny, you Pakis are celebrating as if you won the series. It was a draw!

You also know that India pretty much had control the 1st and 2nd Test. We even got the man of the series (Sehwag). This is pathetic, celebrating like you won!

I guess even a Draw is an accomplishment for you Pakistanis!

Edited by Zain
  • Advanced Member
fyst, paki mardon ki bayizzati kar raha hun with my sig, so why are you worried? :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

coz my boyfriend is paki. :wub: :blush:

:dry:

This is so funny, you Pakis are celebrating as if you won the series. It was a draw!

You also know that India pretty much had control the 1st and 2nd Test. We even got the man of the series (Sehwag). This is pathetic, celebrating like you won!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

stop whining already. u were celebraing when you won the second test too. us pakis r celebrating our victory in the third, not the series draw.

• Advanced Member
March 8th!!!!!!!

B)  Allah-u-akbar.

Thanku Phoenix  :blush:  I won't diss you on this pakistan win cuz you are a good suck up (Indian  :dry: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Argh so typical of Pakistanis; I never knew you were so great a fan of that allahuakbar site :o .

And yeah I am not sucking up to you, it's just that I'm not a very great fan of these cricket teams; for me it's only tennis :wub:

It behoves not an Indian to speak this way bro. Let them celebrate. They are just trying to encourage their kiddie leader, so they can present him again as the bakra for the one-dayers; poor thing he probably couldn't take all that trash, so he's refusing to come out of hiding even when they won this test.

W/S

• Advanced Member
U Indians talk of Pakis as "qaatil-e-shias" as if no Shias were killed by your beloved Narendra Modi :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man, what hurts me is when something happens in Pakistan, they all jump up to curse. Whereas, when something happen in India, they try to hide it as much as they can. Hiding the blood of their shia brothers?

How many people talked about the recent (this Muharram) Shia-Sunni riots in Lucknow which resulted in arrests and martyrdom of Shia people, including scholars.

How many chanted death to India when recently (last week) some shia (including the Imam of Karbala) were killed in Uttar Pradesh? How many threads were created when the wall of Karbala was demolished by Hindu fanatics last week during the Shia-Hindu riots during Holi? NONE.

:dry:

• Advanced Member
Man, what hurts me is when something happens in Pakistan, they all jump up to curse.

SHAME ON YOU!

YOU ALL HIDE STUFF....YOU ALL GO ON ABOUT HOW INDIA IS BAD AND HOW PAKISTAN IS THE ANSWER TO ALL THE PROBLEMS OF THE MUSLIMS WHEN ACTUALLY PAKISTAN IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAVE HAPPEND TO INDIAN MUSLIMS.

WE GOT NOTHING OUT OF PAKISTAN.

OUR PEOPLE ARE KILLED IN PAKISTAN AND THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN IS THAT IN PAKISTAN "SHIAS" ARE BEING TARGETTED AND KILLED AND YET SHAMELESS PAKIS ACTUALLY STAND UP FOR SUCH A COUNTRY AND THE MURDERERS WHO RESIDE THEREIN.

AND IF YOU ALL EXPECT INDIAN MUSLIMS TO TAKE PAKISTANS SIDE AND CONSIDER IT THE BIG SAVIOUR OF ALL MUSLIMS,THEN SORRY BOSS,THAT'S NOT HAPPENING AND THAT REALLY HURTS,EH?

Edited by Whizbee