Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Mossad behind Hariri assassination

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

http://victoria.indymedia.org/news/2005/02/38111.php

the situation in Lebanon and the region is now so critical that any discord could cause a new crisis for this small but strategic country. ...Lebanon, which has been the cradle of peaceful coexistence among different religious and ethnic groups, ...The Mossad is trying to help the Zionist army claw its way back into Lebanon, since history has shown that the stability of Lebanon is not to the advantage of Israel.

« H » email link

Feb. 16, By Hassan Hanizadeh

TEHRAN, Feb. 15 (MNA) -- Former Lebanese prime minister Rafiq Hariri was

killed in a massive bomb blast in central Beirut on Monday.

The explosion destroyed a number of public buildings and vehicles,

showing that the complicated terrorist act was carried out by a well

equipped organization.

The situation in Lebanon and the region is now so critical that any

discord could cause a new crisis for this small but strategic country.

Lebanon, which has been the cradle of peaceful coexistence among

different religious and ethnic groups, experienced a 15-year civil war

due to a series of domestic, regional, and international factors in the

1970s and 1980s.

The war left thousands of Muslim and Christian civilians dead, causing

Lebanon huge financial losses.

In 1990, the various groups finally put aside their differences and calm

and national unity ruled the country again.

Then, following the Zionist army’s defeat in south Lebanon in 2000,

Lebanon was once more put into the worldwide spotlight.

Lebanon eventually regained its regional economic position thanks to

reconstruction and economic restoration, partly due to the efforts of

the late Hariri.

However, regional and trans-regional powers such as the United States

and the Zionist regime are trying to steer Lebanon toward a crisis,

aiming to extend their military and political presence in some parts of

the Middle East and the Mediterranean.

The United States’ strong support of UN Resolution 1559, which requires

Syria to withdraw its forces from Lebanese soil, is part of Washington’s

plan to politically influence Lebanon and the region once again.

Israel and the U.S. seek to sever the spiritual and physical contacts

between Syria and Lebanon in order to isolate Syria in the Middle East

and check its political sway in the region.

Neither the Lebanese government nor the majority of its citizens want

Syrian troops to quit their country.

However, if Syrian forces withdraw from Lebanese territory, it would

surely pave the way for the political and military machinations of the

United States and Israel.

The Lebanese and Syrian nations, due to their historical, ideological,

and ethnic affinities, are in fact one nation in two separate lands. The

regional and trans-regional powers must understand this and must realize

that the two nations cannot be separated spiritually.

Now, the question is: Who benefited from the assassination of Hariri, a

man who played a constructive role in the reestablishment of security in

Lebanon?

All the evidence indicates that the Israeli intelligence service Mossad

killed Hariri, since it had previously plotted to assassinate important

Lebanese politicians.

The Mossad is trying to help the Zionist army claw its way back into

Lebanon, since history has shown that the stability of Lebanon is not to

the advantage of Israel.

Lebanon now faces a more complicated situation and should stay alert in

order to thwart the Zionist regime’s plots to dominate the country once

again.

KK/HG

End

MNA

See also:

http://www.mehrnews.ir/en/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=158235

• Advanced Member
sure the Israeli's did this, I mean there is no way one muslim would blow up another. I think they are also blowing up mosques in Iraq. Of course they caused the tsunami.

Peace

The bombing only serves the interests of USA and Israel. The outcome only gives them the advantage. So why would Syrian intelligence be that stupid?

Now Israel and US can tell Syria to remove its influence, troops. Anything that is against US and Israeli interests, strategically and economically, can now be pushed away and look ligitimate.

Guest Mehdi_Husain_Lover
sure the Israeli's did this, I mean there is no way one muslim would blow up another. I think they are also blowing up mosques in Iraq. Of course they caused the tsunami.

Peace

In Iraq its a different situation, its secular there. How is it secular in Lebanon vs Syria?

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

THIS BOMBING WAS A HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED AND WELL CARRIED OUT ATTACK SIMILAR TO ALL THE OTHER BOMBINGS CARRIED OUT BY THE ZIONIST REGIME, INCLUDING THE MARTYRDOM OF ONE OF HIZBULLAH'S HIGH RANKING MEMBERS LAST YEAR IN LEBANON.

THEY ARE HIGHLY SIMILAR. THESE ARE EFFORTS BY THE ZIONIST REGIME TO SOW DISCORD AMONG LEBANESE AND THEN CONQUER THEM. DIVIDE AND CONQUER IS THEIR POLICY AND THE POLICY OF THE U.S. WHAT RIGHT DOES THE US HAVE TO TELL SYRIA TO PULL ITS TROOPS OUT WHILE THEY HAVE THEIR TROOPS IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. HYPOCRITICAL COWARDS.

LEBANESE PEOPLE GOTTA OPEN THEIR EYES AND NOT BE SO STUPID IN OTHER TO DESTROY THE PLOTS BY THE ZIONIST REGIME AND THE US.

The bombing only serves the interests of USA and Israel.

Um. No. Hariri spoke out against Syria so they could have easily killed him to threaten others as well.

And word is they already arrested men who caught a flight from Beirut to Australia not long after the explosion. All with fake IDs and with explosive residue on them. Thats a developing story.

Edited by Curious Infidel
  • Advanced Member

I understand the bomb was buried under the street.

Would the Mossad have been able to pull off a fake construction crew digging a hole in the public street outside of Hirari's hotel?

Since Syria controls Lebanon, seems like Syria would have a better chance pulling something as bold as that off.

Would the Mossad have been able to pull off a fake construction crew digging a hole in the public street outside of Hirari's hotel?

They dont have to be actual mossad agents to do this...... all they had to do was pay a bit of money and bobs your uncle

I will say this once again how could this possibly benifit Syria ??????? it doesnt it just adds more hatred towards them and more pressure from the international community

Why doesnt America leave Iran & Afghanistan before they talk about Syria leaving lebanon.....

Gosh i never heard the US tell Israel to leave lebanon did u ??????

the Lebanese need to stick together and see the bigger picture cos if the lebanese demolish each other it will only make us weaker so Israel may come and take our country !!

But the Hezb are not stupid and know whats going on :)

salams

deebo

• Advanced Member

Nabih Berri is an american and syrian puppet, he is who both coutries agreed on to lead the shias in lebanon. But in case of leading and building institutioons he started an new era of feudalism and stealing and achieved nothing. Hizbollah in the other hand is an islamic movement that is directly connected to iran , the islamic speech they use is a sectarian considering a country like lebanon who's population is 47% christians , so they will fail one day .

The syrians killed al shaheed hariri , its very obvious that they did it bec they control everything there , they r EVIL. Martyr hariri is had a vision to built a country of minorties in lebanon and had always defended hizbollah in europe .

• Advanced Member
like lebanon who's population is 47% christians

where do you get you figures from? i don't have anything against the multi-ethnic mix in lebanon, in fact I am proud of it, but i like people to speak truthfully especially where figures are concerned. You don't seem to prersent the truth in either form. Furthemore you accusations regarding the hizb are malicious, it is the hizb that have been forstering unity and harmony among all lebanese regardless of persuasion.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

theseal,

Dont make up fake statistics please the Christians are barely a third of lebanon and Im being generous. In fact you sound like a christian cloaked as a shii. Your words are those of gae gae supporter. If it wasnt for Hezbollah, we would be over run by zion, I know in your eyes this wouldnt be a bad thing, but in the eyes of the shia who suffered in the south this would be a nightmare. Syria stays and all the haters can die in their rage.

Wassalaamu ala man itaba al huda

The bombing only serves the interests of USA and Israel.  The outcome only gives them the advantage.  So why would Syrian intelligence be that stupid?

Now Israel and US can tell Syria to remove its influence, troops.  Anything that is against US and Israeli interests, strategically and economically, can now be pushed away and look ligitimate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hariri was successful in getting UN Res 1559 passed. He had the US' and Europe's ear, especially france, who is very influential among arabs, and was going to be running for office again in may. Once in office, he would be pursuing an agenda of ridding lebanon of syrian troops - something syria agreed to twice in the Taif Accord and in a UN-sponsored agreement, but has not lived up to - once and for all.

Did Syrian intelligence care about worldwide opinion after hama? Do you think thuglike dictatorship care about world or public opinion?

47%?? more like 39%!!! get your facts right! which is a big considering its population is 3.7 million people. islamic laws benifit everyone if ur christian or muslim!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont forget that syria, in violation of the Geneva conventions, has transplanted over 1 million of its own citizens into lebanon, taking not only property but jobs away from the lebanese.

• Site Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

How come Nabeh Berri has bomb detecting radar in his cars but Harriri did not?

WS

Hariri did have a signal scrambling radar in his car but when his convoy went through the bomb area, the radar was jammed and switched off. The piece of electronics was a 2004 model and syria doesn't have the kind of tech to jam it.

• Site Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

:)

The info i posted was from a journalist who was in Hariri's convoy at the time of the assassination. He was in the front car and escaped. He works for Abu Dhabi t.v. station. He was being interviewed by the channel when he described what i posted, i was watching it live when he was saying it :) .

ws

• Site Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Hariri’s motorcade and limousines are known to be equipped with state-of-the-art radar and jamming devices that generally block mobile phones and devices within a 500-metre radius to prevent assassination attempts by radio-controlled bombs.

The security analyst insists that “whoever designed the explosives had overcome Hariri’s own sophisticated devices”. This pointed to  technological knowledge that suggested “the involvement of bigger powers on the outside” of Lebanon.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-1484636,00.html

ws

This definately seems to be the finger print of mossad all over this terrorist act. May the truth of the matter be revealed and the instigators (and masterminds) of this terrorist acts be brought to justice in this life and the next.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You guys are really funny.

First off, how could a common journalist even have a clue what technology Syria does or does not have, a country that the best intelligence agencies in the world have trouble penetrating? And do you think Syria would let a journalist publish what their technological capabilities are? Or that a military would not have technologies capable of easily jamming consumer/non-military off the shelf products? Huh?

And second, they wouldnt need any advanced technologies at all, just a long wire that wouldnt be stopped by any jamming technologies (see: IED in Iraq).

But when armchair kiddies with an agenda - and a fanatic belief - that in no way, shape, or form could angelic syria, who regularly kills its own citizens, could be responsible - take up a topic like this, you had better watch out, because the BS is going to start flying hard and fast.

Edited by clarityoftruth
another re-incarnation of the rhodesy no doubt ... your false facade will not fool anyone ... and your lack of logic reveal you for what you are ... an appologist for the terrorist zionist entity ... the murderous zionist entity ... the illegitimate zionist entity ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The tired and usual personal attack/re-direct.

Why not address the points made? Or maybe you just cant.

• Advanced Member

My personal anaylsis is that the Americans and the Isrealis actually benefit from this incident whilst not knowing actually who masterminded this incident. I believe that the interest is getting Syria out of Lebanon so that Israel can deal head on with Hezbollah on the pretext of fighting terror. The Syrians on the other hand has strategic interest to remain in Lebanon to avoid an Israel-stooge government to prop up in Lebanon. All said, I feel sorry for the Lebanese for it had become a staging area for the interest of parties external to it.

At any rate, this is just my analysis. If anyone starts jumping "anti-semitism" and all that ... ahhhhh

• Advanced Member
My personal anaylsis is that the Americans and the Isrealis actually benefit from this incident whilst not knowing actually who masterminded this incident. I believe that the interest is getting Syria out of Lebanon so that Israel can deal head on with Hezbollah on the pretext of fighting terror. The Syrians on the other hand has strategic interest to remain in Lebanon to avoid an Israel-stooge government to prop up in Lebanon. All said, I feel sorry for the Lebanese for it had become a staging area for the interest of parties external to it.

Israel isn't focusing too much on Lebanon these days. Hezbollah has remained relatively quiet on the border -- every now and then a Hezbollah sniper shoots across the border, and Israel responds, but there hasn't been a flood of Katyushas or anything like that. And of course Syria, for all its tensions with Israel, has scrupulously upheld the ceasefire since 1973.

Right now Israel has its hands full dealing with the Gaza disengagement. It has no interest in provoking trouble on its northern border. The only scenario in which this might change is if (as seems possible) Hezbollah takes an increasing role in financing & supporting Palestinian terrorist groups. In that case it's possible Israel would "take the battle to the enemy's turf." But even then a major conflagration is unlikely, because it's in nobody's interest -- Israel needs to focus its military on the disengagement and the reconfiguration that will follow, and Hezbollah is smart enought to not raise the tension so high as to invite a punitive Israeli response that would turn the Lebanese population against it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Hariri did have a signal scrambling radar in his car but when his convoy went through the bomb area, the radar was jammed and switched off. The piece of electronics was a 2004 model and syria doesn't have the kind of tech to jam it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the info Bro, can you lety us in on the source?

WS.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

:)

The info i posted was from a journalist who was in Hariri's convoy at the time of the assassination. He was in the front car and escaped. He works for Abu Dhabi t.v. station. He was being interviewed by the channel when he described what i posted, i was watching it live when he was saying it :) .

ws

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Advanced Member
The bombing only serves the interests of USA and Israel.  The outcome only gives them the advantage.  So why would Syrian intelligence be that stupid?

Now Israel and US can tell Syria to remove its influence, troops.  Anything that is against US and Israeli interests, strategically and economically, can now be pushed away and look ligitimate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the other theory put forward has been about a power struggle within the syrian regime - with forces against assad being behind this in a bid to destabilize him.

personally, i think mossad was behind it. you don't have to be a conspiracy theoriest to believe in israeli involvement. mossad doesn't exist to sell girl's scout cookies. they are a primary weapon of war in the region.

ron: Lebanon doesn't mean anything - it is not very strategic in and of itself. Lebanon is just the way to manipulate politics in the region so even if Hizbullah is quiet, Israel can't forget the humiliation at the hands of the resistance and also the americans can't forget the 241 dead marines.