Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noor ayny Ya Hussein

George Galloway [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Beautiful.. Thanks..

BTW, some points missed like the guy said, there must be revolutions first to talk about Palestine.. Right. But, "where?" and "how?"

Revolution in wrong place, Syria: Because I know Syria always supported Palestine.. And Hamas even had an office there.

Revolution wrong style: How much Libya and Egypt are doing good now for themselves and Palestine?

Edited by HamzaTR

The people started protesting in Syria. So did the tunisian, egyptian, libyan and yemeni people. The protests in Iran and Bahrain were crushed. I hope the iranians and bahrainis will try again. I also hope the people in Saudiarabia will start protesting. And of course they should have the support of the free world.

Edited by hejsansvejsan

The people started protesting in Syria. So did the tunisian, egyptian, libyan and yemeni people. The protests in Iran and Bahrain were crushed. I hope the iranians and bahrainis will try again. I also hope the people in Saudiarabia will start protesting. And of course they should have the support of the free world.

Aww that's so cute.

You do know don't you that the 'free world' is chained with oil?

Aww that's so cute.

You do know don't you that the 'free world' is chained with oil?

I know there are complications. ME oil is important for USA and some other countries but not for others - e.g. Sweden ( our import is mainly from Norway and Russia). A bigger problem is that Russia and China support the dictatorships and have the veto in the security council.

Salam

Aside from 'Arab' world..

Salam

There is a petition online that says: Stop Killings in Pakistan

I request urgently to sign it and if it reaches 5,000 signatures it will be delivered to the UN Ambassador of Pakistan.

Stop the killings of innocent individuals in Pakistan.

1,000's of innocent civilians are killed for religious views and are being deprived of humanitarian rights. Angry mobs and terrorist personalities are swarming Pakistan and are roaming free while the government doesn't do anything. 25 brave innocent souls were killed after the buses were stopped en route to Gilgit and the victims were picked out based on names from the ID cards , and shot dead by terrorists for ethnic reasons.

Sign the petition and vote now at: http://www.avaaz.org...gs_in_Pakistan/

Salam

I do agree with most of what he said. Several British newspapers are claiming he gets paid £80K a year to appear so he could be just saying all that for the money. He also did meet with Saddam Hussien in 1994 saluting him after their meeting, but he says it was to the Iraqi people in general. He also met with Tariq Azis and other senior Baathis. I do not claim to know if he was acting as a diplomat between Iraq and the West in time of the sancations but it does seem strange.

Fiamanallah

George Galloway's argues his position against Syria's resistance with a supporter of it in the audience. As he makes clear, he does not "support" the regime of Assad, but rather opposes those enemies against whom he feels are much much worse

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

I like George Galloway, he is easily one of the best orator that British Politics has ever seen. However some of his antics are becoming more and more flamboyant, he is making himself out to be a bit of joke, which is a shame.

He should have stayed and torn apart (in debate) that young arrogant fool.

Edited by Queen Yoda II

(bismillah)

On black and white it seems a bit strange as to why he walked out,Galloway was unaware and misled to what the event was, and upon realizing wanted to disassociate himself with the event, thus walking out.

Edited by Ali H Syed

Whilst this is all well and good, did u remember when galloway met with saddam.

Or when he pretended to be a cat, on live tv?

Well, he have said, that he don't support Saddam, but he also don't support those who was against him... You can watch these clips on youtube... Anyways, the Saddam clip was a long time ago, he have maybe changed his views. Anyways: Imam Ali told us to look at what the person says - and he says good things.

George Galloway is awesome. But why did Presstv get banned from Youtube? 

I personally haven't been able to follow what was going on very well... I see that some of their channels are off, but some like this one are online: http://www.youtube.com/user/PressTVGlobalNews

(or should I say jewtube?)

What's wrong with you? Do you think Jews are bad? 

(salam) peace be with you all

What he said is truthful...

But same with Vlad "the lad" putin- and he is hardly an angel.

It is like agreeing with the mujahideen on their policy vs USSR- such people have policies we agree with, and some we don't, so to a degree, we shouldn't publicly shout about our love for them etc.

But yes, you are correct-  what he said here is truthful and correct

(wasallam)