Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Noor ayny Ya Hussein

George Galloway [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

lol yeah. How many of the real independent voices of any country were silenced? Almost all of them. But this one is left to "speak". Is he the only smart guy in the UK. the only smart guy who is lucky to live and to speak the truth? I wish I could be like him, to say whatever I want and to remain alive, to go wherever I want....without a problem. Hell yeah. But someone has to grant me "freedom of speech", in this case, the government is supposed to.

What are you talking about? How many British MPs or journalists who speak the truth loud have been "silenced" or killed? We are not talking about some tin pot Middle Eastern or Latin American dictatorship tactics are we? Generally speaking, Western countries do not use those crude methods to silence independent voices. 

But Galloway has been traduced ad nauseam by the right wing press and his former Labour colleagues. Expelling longstanding MPs from your own party is rare yet Blair expelled him. Americans tried to drown his credibility by accusing him of profiting from the Iraq oil and we got his legendary Senate speech in response. A British newspaper made lurid claims for which he won a libel. I don't think the British establishment or any of its arms have ever tolerated Galloway but he comes clean every time they try to muddy his name. He's impeccable record that's why.

Edited by Marbles

The music is a bit over the top. He makes the right kind of noises, but i find it difficult to trust George Galloway for some reason. He seems to love the limelight a little too much.

The music is a bit over the top. He makes the right kind of noises, but i find it difficult to trust George Galloway for some reason. He seems to love the limelight a little too much.

While he is charismatic and not camera shy, i personally believe he deeply believes in his convictions and is an overall honest man. By no means is he perfect, but he stands for a plethora of good causes.

He has been brutally assaulted for standing up for palesine, mocked by the media, attacked from many angles and sides and still defends the right.

23FB886500000578-0-image-m-22_1418330225

He broke ribs, a jaw, and was in extreme pain and agony after being assaulted.

Yet he continues to stand for the right causes.

Yes, i agree that he has been consistent with his support of the Palestinians.

I think it's fair to have a variety of views on famous personalities. I do think , having now studied some of his domestic views for domestic politics and internal affairs, he seems to have great ideas, and a great vision.