Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

MAJORITY ARE SUNNIS...

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

*Sighs*

You realyl want me to go through your post? I've done it so many times on this board i can't remember, and i guess i'll do your lazy habit of not searching a favour :).

WELL WELL WELL, thank you all for your replies i got all i was aiming for....

Apsolutely NOTHING that was of any use!!!!

Do you know how to read?

I didnt reply back straight away because i wanted you all to finish before i replied, not because im Aysha, or princess, or who ever u all accused me of being. And my name is Mohammed im a GUY!!! Thanks for the Insults!!!! You want to ban me, BAN me as if i care!!!! I just wanted to put the FACTS across before i was banned since u seem to be banning alot of the other Sunni members!!!

Have you been banned? Yet? No. Because you haven't broken the rules. As soon as you will break them, your going to be gone faster than omar n co were from the battle of ohad.

Where do i start??? Hahahah i actually found it quite funny how you all kept

including the facts about the Christians and the population of other religions when i was just talking about MUSLIMS. I didnt mention nothing about any other religion and so i wasnt saying that because christins have the most believers they are right and we should all convert, NO THATS NOT IT, I was talking about MUSLIMS...AND ONLY MUSLIMS..

I'm sure i asked you this before - Do you know how to read? I remember specifically addressing this point of yours. If you disagreed or had any other comments regarding it, maybe you should've said instead of accusing people here [including me] of not replyin to you when we did.

Sunnis may have some differences but our SMALL differences such as where we put our hands when we pray are not as dramatic as believing ALI IS GOD (sta3'firallah). So dont try to be ridiculous and compare where we put our hands to the differences between you's and the CULTS that derived from YOU"S>

Very Very small differences indeed. I mean the four Imams amongst themselves calling each other Iblees and the devil - Must be a small difference :unsure:

Get real. If you believe Shias to be a cult - BE PREPARED TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THIS CULT WAS DERIVED FROM YOUR AHLUS SUNNAH. Do you understand what i am even tryin to say? I'm seriously fed up of your hypocritical and ignorant speeches which end with "now ban me" after you go around insulting others on this board aswell as Shia beliefs. If you really want to be banned, why do you come here in the first place? Is it attention? If your in the UK maybe these will help:

http://www.childline.org.uk/

0800 1111 - 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They really do care :).

And yes if you look it up, DRUZE did come out of the Shia.. Go and do some research brother. Infact im so nice i'll do it for you...

((("Many people mistakenly think that Muslims are divided into two halves: Sunnis and Shi'it. In reality Shia are between 7.5% to 11%. All the rest (93.5%) are Sunnis (ignoring the fact the Shi'ism is a totally different religion than Islam). The word Shia includes all kinds of Shi'it Sects such as (Twelvers Imami Rafidi Shia, Isma'ili Shia, Alawi (Nusairi) Shia, Druze Shia, Zaidi Shia)."))) 

http://www.islamicweb.com/?folder=beliefs/..._population.htm

Your point :unsure:

He even named his sons after our first three KHALIFS (ABU BAKR, UMAR, UTHMAN) and allowed his daughter to marry one of their sons.So why do think yous have the right to slander and abuse them??? IF ALI (raa) had respect you are not any better and so therfor should show RESPECT>

Respect. LOL - We've been "respecting" them for 1400 years :lol: . Just pray to your sahabi's we don't "disrespect" them.

By the way - Ali (as) didn't marry his daughter to omar son of khattab. Check the stats. Its been refuted. I seriously can't be bothered going and getting the link for you.

OHHHHHHHHHH so u ignore everything i said above and DECIDE to read the last line about banning me.

That goes to show how DAFT you really are!!!

Thanks for prooving my point!!!

Maybe i've satisfied your ignorance now :).

• Advanced Member

OHHHHHH Im sorry Have i upset you Baatil Ka Kaatil??? :(

Your reply was USELESS once again, you think your cheap comebacks

are going to proove all the points i showed?? NO there not!!!

The reason i come here is to stick up for my fellow Sunni brothers and sisters, from the bad mouthing of Shias like you!!! (mind you i have met great shia people on this site, so im not saying all of you, i respect who deserves to be repected)

You say Ali named out of RESPECT, and that you have been repecting us for the past 1400 years??? well u can keep RESPECTING.... ;)

YEAH i know how to read and i know how to write, thats why ive furiated you sooo much cause you cant handle the facts. You cant even read between the lines, your soo thick and Nieve that you cant even see the truth when its written in front of you, and said by your FIRST IMAM.

I didnt say SHIA is a CULT i said, that cults derived from its beliefes such as the Ismailis and DRuze, i actually consider Shia people as Muslims....

Anyway your reply was truly PATHETIC thanks for a whole lot of nothing!!!

• Advanced Member

LOL Nah you haven't upset me :).

Stick up for whom may i ask? Maybe they need to stick up for themselves and they don't need a sunni version of Lassie to come and save the day - you ever thought about that?

You say Ali named out of RESPECT

No i didn't. Don't try decieve others now ^_^.

and that you have been repecting us for the past 1400 years??? well u can keep RESPECTING

I am - BUL - Beshumaaaaaaar.

YEAH i know how to read and i know how to write, thats why ive furiated you sooo much cause you cant handle the facts. You cant even read between the lines, your soo thick and Nieve that you cant even see the truth when its written in front of you, and said by your FIRST IMAM.

LOLOL - You haven't furiated me. I'm sitting here nearly dying of laughter at your pathetic posts :lol:

I didnt say SHIA is a CULT i said, that cults derived from its beliefes such as the Ismailis and DRuze, i actually consider Shia people as Muslims....

Oh man - NOI, Ahmadi, Lahori, Qayidiyaani, braylwi - Do you want me to go on?

Anyway your reply was truly PATHETIC thanks for a whole lot of nothing!!!

My pleasure :wub:

*Sighs*

You realyl want me to go through your post? I've done it so many times on this board i can't remember, and i guess i'll do your lazy habit of not searching a favour :).

Do you know how to read?

Have you been banned? Yet? No. Because you haven't broken the rules. As soon as you will break them, your going to be gone faster than omar n co were from the battle of ohad.

I'm sure i asked you this before - Do you know how to read? I remember specifically addressing this point of yours. If you disagreed or had any other comments regarding it, maybe you should've said instead of accusing people here [including me] of not replyin to you when we did.

Very Very small differences indeed. I mean the four Imams amongst themselves calling each other Iblees and the devil - Must be a small difference :unsure:

Get real. If you believe Shias to be a cult - BE PREPARED TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THIS CULT WAS DERIVED FROM YOUR AHLUS SUNNAH. Do you understand what i am even tryin to say? I'm seriously fed up of your hypocritical and ignorant speeches which end with "now ban me" after you go around insulting others on this board aswell as Shia beliefs. If you really want to be banned, why do you come here in the first place? Is it attention? If your in the UK maybe these will help:

http://www.childline.org.uk/

0800 1111 - 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They really do care :).

Your point :unsure:

Respect. LOL - We've been "respecting" them for 1400 years :lol: . Just pray to your sahabi's we don't "disrespect" them.

By the way - Ali (as) didn't marry his daughter to omar son of khattab. Check the stats. Its been refuted. I seriously can't be bothered going and getting the link for you.

Maybe i've satisfied your ignorance now :).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaam Alaiqum,

Yaa Ali Madad

Masha Allah , Jazakallah Khiair

Just perfect reply !

!I think now since he can not reply he is trying hard to get banned , so that he can escape and put forward and excuse that since he is banned he cant reply

Allah Hafiz

Yaa Ali Madad

Firoz Ali

• Advanced Member

Secret Muslim,

I never intended for this thread to go this way. However, your intentions were never clear in the first place. If they were, your search for the truth would overshadow your ignorance, however it is the other way around. You really need to make sure you have got your priorities right. I've given you childline details and can provide information on NHS Helplines too. If you do require any further info - just ask!

• Advanced Member

Hey Firoz Ali, why dont u write your own reply instead of hiding and quoting somebody elses!!!! I said what i had to say and thats final, i neednt say no more.

Hahaha what makes me laugh is that i thought Baatil Ka Kaatil was going to put up more of a fight hahahahahahh :P but instead he tries to throw cheap shots at me personally hahahahahhahaha. Thats funny.

Your contradicting yourself mate, look back and read what u have wrote, indeed you did say Ali named his kids out of respect dont deny it!!!

I truly feel sorry for you ignorant people, i respect the religion you have chosen to follow, however the people who seem sooo uptight (Baatil Ka Kaatil)>>> i do not respect. lol

For the other guy Firoz Ali>> if u have somthing worthy of being read, post it, if you dont just but out, because ur wasting useful space.!!!

lol this is getting quite pathetic actually im going to sleep, i'll return when i feel i have read a post that is actually worth reading. Until then seeya later my fellow shia friends, May Allah (swt) lead you onto the correct path, as he has led me. ;)

LOL, let me post the ayah again I posted above:

PICKTHAL: If thou obeyedst most of those on earth they would mislead thee far from Allah's way. They follow naught but an opinion, and they do but guess.

SHAKIR: And if you obey most of those in the earth, they will lead you astray from Allah's way; they follow but conjecture and they only lie.

Now read the underlined words carefully and tell me isnt it the sunni believes which are full of Ijma's and Qias? Do you sunnis dont follow the OPINIONS of your four imams??

let me quote something from one of the fine articles from AA for you:

Ahl'ul Sunnah's recognized scholar Imam Fakhruddin Razi, writes as follows in "Risalaah thurjeeya Madhhab Shaafee" as taken from "Isthaksa Al Alhfam" page 233:

"Imam Ahmad Hanbal was asked about Imam Malik. The reply was 'his Hadith are correct but the narrators are weak.' Then someone asked him about Imam Shafi'i, the reply was, 'his Hadith and opinion is correct.' Then someone asked about Imam Abu Hanifa, he said "Numan's opinion and his hadith bear no value'."

Read more at AA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salaam Alaiqum

Yaa Ali Madad

small diferences !!!

Ahl'ul Sunnah's recognized scholar Imam Fakhruddin Razi, writes as follows in "Risalaah thurjeeya Madhhab Shaafee" as taken from "Isthaksa Al Alhfam" page 233:

"Imam Ahmad Hanbal was asked about Imam Malik. The reply was 'his Hadith are correct but the narrators are weak.' Then someone asked him about Imam Shafi'i, the reply was, 'his Hadith and opinion is correct.' Then someone asked about Imam Abu Hanifa, he said "Numan's opinion and his hadith bear no value'."

Read more at AA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Advanced Member
Your contradicting yourself mate, look back and read what u have wrote, indeed you did say Ali named his kids out of respect dont deny it!!!

Heres what i wrote:

Respect. LOL - We've been "respecting" them for 1400 years  . Just pray to your sahabi's we don't "disrespect" them.

I was talking about your "sahabi's" - A.K.A abu bakr omar muawiyah usmaan 'paleet' waleed etc.

I hope thats made you understand now.

truly feel sorry for you ignorant people, i respect the religion you have chosen to follow, however the people who seem sooo uptight (Baatil Ka Kaatil)>>> i do not respect. lol

:lol:

uptight :lol:

I'm the one who initially tried to calm things down here with my first post:

To an innocent Sunni mind, this might be a sincere query. Lets try help the guy with it.

Thats why i asked you if you knew how to read :no: If you missed it, heres the link to the post:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...pic=48085&st=0#

lol this is getting quite pathetic actually im going to sleep, i'll return when i feel i have read a post that is actually worth reading. Until then seeya later my fellow shia friends, May Allah (swt) lead you onto the correct path, as he has led me.

Let him (swt) be the judge. Your insecurity shows lack of faith of your beliefs - thats why you need to come here and try imply them on others? I pity you. I hope no one ever reaches such a level of insecurity where they make a fool out of themselves and truly show their ignorance.

May Allah (swt) guide us all.

P.S - I'm not gonna ban you so think of something else :lol:

Edited by Baatil Ka Kaatil
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

If secret_muslim wishes, I can reply to every point he made and show how ludicrous the points are.

But first reply to me concerning Imam Hussain (as) and Imam Ali (as) They were in the minority, so are you telling me you are on muawiya and yazid's (may Allah curse them both) side over the side of the Ahlulbayt (as)?

• Advanced Member
Just reply this nicely

oh but it seems u r eagerly waiting to get banned and run away from the argument , all u need is n excuse to get banned

Allah Hafiz

Yaa Ali Madad

Hussainiyet zindabad

Yazeediyat Murdabad

Firoz Ali

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam) brother Firoz Ali

Dont worry, thats what the sunnis are famous for. arent they? :D

And the biggest joke is that they claim to follow only sunnah and quran without knowing what does they both teach. :P

Edited by smh
  • Advanced Member

Salams

I read this and I’m embarrassed on the behalf of my sunni brothers and sisters. Secret Muslim, you only seem to be digger urself a deeper hole. Do yourself a favor and quit while ur ahead. I don’t mean to be so harsh, but honestly…you just keep going with no purpose. Your question has been answered and the answers are quite good. You then reply by saying that we’re not answering ur question. Mind you, the answers are so direct, but I’m sure if you ask for a deeper answer we would me more than happy to go into depth.

You reply to Baatil Ka Kaatil, saying that he attacks u in a personal level. But when I read through the thread I see it as the other way around. Now take me for example…My post is a personal attack….Baatil Ka Kaatil was simply replying to ur post.

I think this thread had an opposite affect to the one u were hoping for. It has actually made me realize how pathetic ur point is due to the useless defense u had to the answers.

May Allah (SWT) guide us to the right path.

peace

• Advanced Member
i actually found it quite funny how you all kept including the facts about the Christians and the population of other religions when i was just talking about MUSLIMS.

Sunnis may have some differences but our SMALL differences such as where we put our hands when we pray are not as dramatic as believing ALI IS GOD (sta3'firallah). 

And yes if you look it up, DRUZE did come out of the Shia.. Go and do some research brother.

All the rest (93.5%) are Sunnis (ignoring the fact the Shi'ism is a totally different religion than Islam). The word Shia includes all kinds of Shi'it Sects such as (Twelvers Imami Rafidi Shia, Isma'ili Shia, Alawi (Nusairi) Shia, Druze Shia, Zaidi Shia)

IMAM ALI (raa)

But I work with the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of his Prophet () as much as I can. So whatever I have asked you in regard of obeying Allah, it is your duty to obey me whether you like it or not." [Ahmad]

Imaam Ali (r.a.) said: "There will appear, at the end of time, people claimed to be from our Shia but they are not from our Shia. They have a nickname called Rawafid (rejecters). If you meet them then KILL THEM for they are polytheist."

Imaam Ali (r.a.) said: "The BEST man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and BE WITH THE GREAT MAJORITY (of Muslims) because Allah's hand (of protection) is on keeping unity." [Nahjul Balagha, sermon 126 about the Kharijites]

In the that time, people who called them selves Muslims were three groups :

1- Kharijites who said that Imam Ali was a disbeliever and they send Ibn Muljim to kill him and he did that.

2- Shia who said that he was infalleble Imam and Allah had chosen him for leading Muslims.

3- Sunnies ( Majority of Muslims ) who said that he was a great companion of the prophet and he was a great leader to Muslims but Muslims had chosen him to be thier leader not Allah.

It was reported that Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) used to repeat the following statement: "The best one after the Messenger of Allah () is Abu Bakr. And the best one after Abu Bakr is Umar." He also whipped those who claimed that he is better than Abu Bakr and Umar. [ibn Majah]

He even named his sons after our first three KHALIFS (ABU BAKR, UMAR, UTHMAN) and allowed his daughter to marry one of their sons.So why do think yous have the right to slander and abuse them???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

Brother muslim.. there was a lot of stuff that wasn't necessary in your post so I took it out.. if you think this is all you want the reply for.. I can give you my versions... just awaiting your approval and peace be upon you all

Wassalaam

• Advanced Member

One member, Iluv2xlr8, posted awhile back that SUNNI MUSLIMS would be the majority of the WORLD population by 2020, so does that mean that the ayats of the Qur'an SUDDENLY switch to mean SUNNI Muslims around 2020, or does it speak to ALL of mankind, whether or not they currently profess Islam? Do a search, he (iluv2xlr8) got slammed on this point, much like people making the same argument are seeing done to themselves now.

Edited by Aliya
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

the facts about the Christians and the population of other religions when you were just talking about MUSLIMS.

It is not only the shia3 that include the 'facts' about christians and other majorities but one of my sunni friend also said that some christians will go to heaven because they DON'T believe that Eesa (as) was a son of God. And my philosophy of religion prof said it out explicitly. MOREOVER you can't deny the event of the christian hermit who said that Prophet (saw) is the prophet whose prediction Eesa (as) gave out in the bible. I am quite sure that, even though they are ALL called christians, they are not ALL kafirs.

Sunnis may have some differences but our SMALL differences such as where we put our hands when we pray are not as dramatic as believing ALI IS GOD (sta3'firallah).

I was once reading a letter from Abu-Musab Al-Zarqawi.. and this is what he wrote about the Kurds:

"In general, Islam’s voice has died out among them -- the Kurds -- and the glimmer of religion has weakened in their homes."

As for the sunnis he wrote:

"They are more wretched than orphans at the tables of the depraved. They have lost the[ir] leader and wandered in the desert of artlessness and negligence divided and fragmented, having lost the unifying head who gathered the scattered [pieces] and prevented the egg from shattering."

Zarqawi is a Maliki so I guess there will be differences and he also is a strong supporter of the salafi sect so I don't think you will accept his view as the view of the 'majority' because of what he said about them. However, coming back to the point, a sect is a sect. There are small differences between individual shia3 usulis but these differences are not a cause of division. So differences that can create sects cannot be small.

If you are satisfied with these responses, I can move on and answer the rest of the replies.. so.. again... awaiting your approval and peace be upon you

Wassalam

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Brother muslim.. I needed some feedback because all I am doing is basing my replys on a logical trend of statements. However, if you didn't read them, I can understand and will proceed while "assuming" that you agree with my previous assertions.

And yes if you look it up, DRUZE did come out of the Shia.All the rest (93.5%) are Sunnis (ignoring the fact the Shi'ism is a totally different religion than Islam). The word Shia includes all kinds of Shi'it Sects such as (Twelvers Imami Rafidi Shia, Isma'ili Shia, Alawi (Nusairi) Shia, Druze Shia, Zaidi Shia)

I am obligated to disagree with the fact that you call all of them shia3 because.. as far as I understand... the shia3 sect's full name is 'shia3n-e-Ali'. This sect originated in the battle of Jamal when there were two sides.. the warriors that fought under Hadrat Ali's (as) command and the fighters that fought under Ayesha, Talha and Zubayr's command. Hadrat Ali (as) called them (the other side) 'the people who broke the oath'. Back to the point, followers of Ali (as) FOLLOW Ali (as) who commanded the people to FOLLOW Allah (swt) and the Prophet (saw) who, in turn, AGAIN commanded the people to FOLLOW Allah (swt). Now those who JUST follow Ali (as), don't follow Ali (as) because they contradict themselves by not following his teachings. Since you mentioned the different sects up there... I am assuming that you know a little about each. Hence, the people who do really truely follow Ali(as) are the shia3.

I noticed another thing that you mentioned in your posts.. it was in regards with some form of representation of the sunni members that were not 'standing up' and you are 'standing up' for them. That would make you a representative of them and what you say is to be taken as the opinion of the 'majority'. Therefore, you MUST take GREAT care in what you type (this is regarding you future posts). I will answer all your proofs in due time :) and peace be upon you.

Wassalaam

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I guess I am too anxious to write down my argument so I apologize if I am not giving you (Bro muslim) enough time to rebut to my answers.

IMAM ALI (raa)

But I work with the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of his Prophet () as much as I can. So whatever I have asked you in regard of obeying Allah, it is your duty to obey me whether you like it or not." [Ahmad]

Now.. here comes the crunch.. you quoted this part of the sermon from Nahjul Balagha and you do admit that you follow the teaching of Imam Ali (as), therefore, it becomes mandatory on you to follow ALL his teachings. Taking this into consideration, I will quote another part of a sermon from Hadrat Ali (as):

He, peace be upon him, said, in sermon 96 of Nahjul­Balagha, "Behold the Household of your Prophet; emulate their example and follow in their footsteps, for they shall never take you out of guidance, nor shall they ever bring you back into destruction; halt when they halt, and rise when they rise, and do not go ahead of them lest you should stray, nor should you lag behind them lest you should perish."

In order not to stray... we MUST follow the HOUSEHOLD of the Prophet (saw)... now if you say that Ayesha was also in the household (not Ahlul bait.. household) of the Prophet (saw).. I agree.. but Ayesha is not one of the sunni's caliph.. MOREOVER.. one woman's witness is NOT acceptable in islam (no offence to the sisters)... I don't know how the sahih bukhari can use the narration of Ayesha if she was the ONLY one narrating the 1000 or so hadiths.

Imaam Ali (r.a.) said: "There will appear, at the end of time, people claimed to be from our Shia but they are not from our Shia. They have a nickname called Rawafid (rejecters). If you meet them then KILL THEM for they are polytheist."

Not sure why you quoted this unless you mistook the shia3 for nusairis (they think of Ali (as) as christians think of Eesa (as) )... As I have explained before.. shia3 follow the teachings of Hadrat Ali (as) who commanded the people to follow the Prophet (saw) and Allah (swt).. so.. just as the quote states.. nusairis are NOT shia3an-e-Ali. Hope this is sufficient proof and peace be upon you

Wassalam

• Advanced Member

Thnak you so much Zafaryab for your reply, it is shia people like

you who deserve to be respected!!!

Thank you for replying to my points and setting the records straight

with what you explained to me. You see it was out of anger towards Baatil Ka Kaatil, that i posted these points which i wasnt going to do in the first place. But anyway it was just a question, and like i said i wasnt aiming to furiate anyone, but since it did, theres nothing i can do about how u ppl think!!!!

You see when i posted thoes quotes out of Nahjul bala3'a i was aiming at all the shia people, i thought that all the others such as Nusairis and Druze and so on are SHI3A, thank you for clearing that out with me!!!

Anyway i don think i should post on this site anymore, because even an'

innocent quetion such as the first one i had posted was taken as an EVIL SUNNIS QUEST TO GET REVENGE. That wasnt my intention, it only turned into that because i was quickly attacked by some stupid person. (not mentioning any names Baatil Ka Kaatil) :P

Anyway you shia people have to CHill out a bit, Sunnis dont come here to attack you's or threaten you's or whatever it is that yous believe we come here to do. (most of us anyway) we come here to learn about the diferences and gain knowledge about our fellow brothers and sisters of islam, theres no need for you's to be AFRAID of our posts, be polite and guess what we may be just as polite back.!!!!! Anyway i hope i havent caused any harm, if Sunnis arent welcome into this site then why dont you's just make it a shia site?? :D

• Advanced Member

Thnak you so much Zafaryab for your reply, it is shia people like

you who deserve to be respected!!!

Thank you for replying to my points and setting the records straight

with what you explained to me. You see it was out of anger towards Baatil Ka Kaatil, that i posted these points which i wasnt going to do in the first place. But anyway it was just a question, and like i said i wasnt aiming to furiate anyone, but since it did, theres nothing i can do about how u ppl think!!!!

You see when i posted thoes quotes out of Nahjul bala3'a i was aiming at all the shia people, i thought that all the others such as Nusairis and Druze and so on are SHI3A, thank you for clearing that out with me!!!

Anyway i don think i should post on this site anymore, because even an'

innocent quetion such as the first one i had posted was taken as an EVIL SUNNIS QUEST TO GET REVENGE. That wasnt my intention, it only turned into that because i was quickly attacked by some stupid person. (not mentioning any names Baatil Ka Kaatil) :P

Anyway you shia people have to CHill out a bit, Sunnis dont come here to attack you's or threaten you's or whatever it is that yous believe we come here to do. (most of us anyway) we come here to learn about the diferences and gain knowledge about our fellow brothers and sisters of islam, theres no need for you's to be AFRAID of our posts, be polite and guess what we may be just as polite back.!!!!! Anyway i hope i havent caused any harm, if Sunnis arent welcome into this site then why dont you's just make it a shia site?? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You will always face the same problem anywhere when you ask a Conclusive Question. A question in which you try to get a specific answer which favor your thoughts.

You said its an innocent question but it was not. Check the question again. if you want to write an innocent question i can give you an example.

thanks,

(bismillah)

bnms:

History has always proven that the minority are right and the majority wrong. If you disagree then explain the following:

Majority of the muslims were on the side of Muawiya against Imam Ali (as) who u acknowledge as your 4th caliph.

Yazid (laaeen) had an army of 10s of 1000s against Imam Hussain (as) whom the Prophet said according to sunni traditions: "Hussain is from me and I am from Hussain".

How can less than 100 of the ummah be on the side of Hussain (as) and the vast majority be on the side of the cursed drunkard yazid ibn muawiya? I pray for Allah to curse the Ummah at that time who did not defend the Grand son of the Prophet and left him and his family (who are the Prophets family) to be murdered.

So if the majority is right, answer these please.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the majority is right for what islam is concerned. i don't think the ummah aproved of the killing of hussain (ra) you see nowadays thatthe rulers of muslim country's are siding with america so thatdoesn!t mean that the majority of muslims is siding with them it's only the corrupt rulers. what i mean by majority is that islam is splitted in several sects and i believe thatthe biggest of them the majority is right it would be strange when Allah (swt) and the profhet (pbuh) speaks of the ummah that he only means a smal minority

• Advanced Member

why if Allah (SWT) allows the majority of MANKIND to be astray would it not make sense that HE (SWT) would allow even the majority in the ummah to be astray too if they follow other than the Prophet (pbuh)&HP as the majority does by following the "sunnah of the rightly guided caliphs" as well as the Qur'an and sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh)&HP?

why if Allah (SWT) allows the majority of MANKIND to be astray would it not make sense that HE (SWT) would allow even the majority in the ummah to be astray too if they follow other than the Prophet (pbuh)&HP as the majority does by following the "sunnah of the rightly guided caliphs" as well as the Qur'an and sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh)&HP?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well because majority of mankind is kaffir and like some aya's in quran prove they are on the wrong path. and the majority of the ummah does follow the sunnah and quran

• Advanced Member

As i pointed out in the link ( http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27667 ) a former member was saying that by 2025 SUNNI Muslims will be the worldwide majority. Now since Qur'an speaks of the majority being misguided, does that suddenly change to mean Sunnis in the year 2025, or does it in fact refer to ALL mankind, irrespective of the religion they CLAIM to follow, and indeed only a minority of ALL mankind, irrespective of their proclaimed religion, will be in fact truly guided on the right path. Something to consider before taking solace in being part of the large group (soon to be the world MAJORITY)

And as I also pointed out, the majority of Muslims follow other in addition to (sometimes instead of) the sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh)&HP. This would mean they too are astray, would it not?

Edited by Aliya
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

First of all.. Eid Mubarak to all..

To brother secret_muslim: I am pleased to see your last post and you are welcome to further comment. You must understand that people are not living in the same environment as you are. Maybe their society is more hostile towards their 'madhab' and hence the remarks. I am quite reluctant to answer the rest of your argument because of the fact that you wrote it in haste and you might have said something you did not entirely mean.

As for the other sunni brothers in here for example 'bnms', I would like to 'narrate' a question that I came across in one of my readings.

"The generations of the first three centuries, then, never followed any of those sects at all (Hanafi, Sha3fi, Maliki, Hanbali). Where were those sects during those three generations, the best generations ever? Al­Ash`ari was born in 270 A.H. and died in 320 A.H. Ibn Hanbal was born in 164 A.H. and died in 241 A.H. Al­Shafi`i was born in 150 A.H. and died in 204 A.H. Malik was born in 95 A.H.[1] and died in 179 A.H. Abu Hanifah was born in 80 A.H. and died in 150 A.H."

As I understand, Salafies (early muslims) were the majority that were before the 4 sunni sects (later muslims) 'came into being'. One the other hand, Shia3an-e-Ali were 'created' at the time of Gadeer-e-Khum DURING the Prophet's (saw) lifetime and were there right after the Prophet (saw). Therefore...

"What makes it "mandatory" on all Muslims, after those three centuries had gone by, to follow those sects instead of the one followed before them?"

If my information is wrong, please correct me (both my shia3 and sunni brothers/sisters) and once again... Eid Mubarak

Wassalaam (peace be upon all of you)

Edited by Zafaryab
  • Advanced Member

Salam,

I would like to add to you my dear brothers and sisters that in fact there is nothing called 'Shia' were created in 'al Jamal' war or in eid al Ghadeer or after Ashura incident.

Shia have been and will remain the heart of Islam that pumps blood to the rest of the body, Shia have been and will always remain the soul of the true Mohammedian Islam.

" Oh Ali! You and your Shia will be next to me in Paradise, on Minbars of Light"

"Oh Ali, only the Faithful (Moumen) will love you and only a hypocrite (Munafiq) will despise you"

"Oh Ammar! If all the people went to a valley and Ali went to another Valley, be sure you follow Ali to the valley that he went to"

"Ali is with the Truth and the truth is with Ali"

The first seeds of Shiasm were implanted by the Holy Prophet of Islam.

Shiasm is nothing but Islam purified, Islam as interpreted truly and without wrong, Shiasm = Islam = Love = no God but Allah = Sacrificing everything for Allah = being oppressed yet being proud of who you are!

History has proven that eventhough this sect was so downtrodden, oppressed and all regimes tried to demolish it from existence.

It only grew stronger and stronger

Shiasm is not quantity, it is quality! Exactly the way Mohammed Bin Abdullah, the Holy messenger of Allah wanted it.

Shiasm is not a sect, it is the highest level of Islamic Faith.

May the Mercy of Allah be upon all of you.