Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Aisha Denying of being Umm- MOmineen of Women

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

I thought you people would pass more comments on this issue :)

Since you are not, then let me start with my comments.

Declaring wives of Prophet (saw) as "Umm-ul-Momineen" by Allah doesnt mean Elevating the Status

Sunni Argument is this that Hadhrat Aisha has been declared "Ummul Momineen", and this means.

1) This Declaration was in terms of Elevating her Status.

2) This Declaration makes her free of criticism from any of her evil wrong doings, and she should be respected in each and every case.

- While we (shias) still say this Declaration was only and only in order to stop other people to marry them.

- This Declarion has nothing to do in order to elevate her Status.

- And also this Declartion has nothing to do with her becoming free from criticism for her wrong Doings.

- All Sharia rules still apply upon her. If she tells a lie, she comes under "Lanat Ullahe Alal Kadhibeen". i.e. she is not above Islamic Sharia.

?===============

And I believe shia claim is right on this issue, while Sunni claim becomes bogus as she herself testified she is MOthers only for Men of Muslim Nation.

So Sunni brothers.... any comments from your side?`????

Was Salam.

• Advanced Member
- This Declarion has nothing to do in order to elevate her Status

What is the NUS for this claim,except for hatred u have against wives of Prophet saw.

All Sharia rules still apply upon her.

All sharia rules apply on Imams as well,they too are not immune to sharia law.

Tabaqaat Ibn Saad has loads of fabricated narrations.Write down the narrators and someone will analyze hem

• Advanced Member

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

So brother Jat, you wrote:

What is the NUS for this claim,except for hatred u have against wives of Prophet saw.

Is it hate to criticize a person for his/her Evil Wrong-Doings? (I am too against abusing, so dont blame me for a thing which I havnt done).

All I want is JUSTICE and only JUSTICE

==========================

You asked me for NAS for and further blame me for Hatred.

Now allow me to tell you that you people are doingSahaba Worshipping by elevating their Status.

Here is an example:

Sahih al Bukhari Volume 9, Book 88, Number 219:

Narrated Abu Bakra:

During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

Even a child can do Justice and tell that Hadhrat Aisha was wrong, and she stood up against very clear orders of Rasool Allah (saw).

Not only she herself got misguided, but she also became the reason for Misguidance of thousands of other Sahaba and Tabaeeen.

But for Sunni brothers, it is still "Ijtehaadi Mistake", for which she will get the Reward.

Is this elevation of Status of Sahaba, or not?

Do the justice yourself. i.e.

- Am I right when I criticize her`?

- Or are you correct for Rewarding her One Part of Rewards for Ijtehaadi Mistake, in Name of "MOTHERS OF BELIEVERS"?

- Who told you that this "MOTHERS OF BELIEVERS" made all her evil wrong-doings to be rewarded with one part?

I really dont have time, otherwise I have showed you couple of more her evil wrong-doings including her part in killing of Uthman, and Hawab well, and Jamal War.

===================

All sharia rules apply on Imams as well,they too are not immune to sharia law.

We believe that what to talke about Aima (as), even Prophet Muhammad (saw) was not above to Sharia Laws.

So question again turns back to you, why have you then placed Hadhrat Aisha above the Sharia and it`s becoming Sin to criticize her Evil Wrong-Doings???? And immediately such person is blamed with hatred and deviated????

Tabaqaat Ibn Saad has loads of  fabricated narrations.Write down the narrators and someone will analyze hem

I have Daarul Ishaat Edition, which doesnt have chain of narrations.

But for this purpose, a brother is trying to find "Nafees Academy" edition (which is out of print). But that edition has chain of narrations too.

Nevertherless, either Hadhrat Aisha said this or not, but no one is allowed to elevated her status for all her Evil Wrong Doings.

Was Salam.

• Advanced Member

We beleive that only Allah knows the status and he is the best judge.

I am amazed that only thing u shias tell us is who was bad and very bad fulaan and fulaan was.

Have u forgotten urself.

Do u consider urself so pious that u can critisize anyone?

If u spend 1/100th of this time in criticising urself that may do u more good.

But u can't get it.Coz this is shia philosophy.

• Advanced Member

I am amazed that only thing u shias tell us is who was bad and very bad fulaan and fulaan was.

Have u forgotten urself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

Brother Jat, this is no argument that Shias are bad, so they dont have any right to criticize wrong doings of Hadhrat Aisha. Its not a God given Sharia, but have been made by youself, in order to make Evil Wong Doings of Sahaba immune from criticism and hide these Wrong Doings in veil of "Ijtehaadi Mistake".

With this type of Sahaba Worshipping, which has made people deaf and blind, I feel that it is useless to show the Truth.

I have atleast mentioned this hadith of Rasool (saw) [i.e. not to make women rulers] in front of more than 50 Sunni brothers uptill now.

None of them ever criticized Hadhrat Aisha for this misgudance, but all of them unaninously blamed of same thing as brother Jat did (i.e. I am filled with hatred.... I should look upon me before making criticism... blah blah blah)

I wonder, have I ever went out to my home in order to lead the Men in Fitna? How come I became so worst that I cannot criticze Evil Wrong Actions of Hadhrat Aisha? Is it not the same for which I am crying whole the thread

i.e. Providing Immunity to Hadhrat Aisha from Islamic Sharia, sometimes in name of "Mothers of Believers" and sometimes in name of "Look at yourself" lame excuse and sometimes "all Sahaba are like Stars" and sometimes ..... blah blah blah

=======================

Allah is my witness, after my research, I am of this opinion that Hadhrat Aisha was fully capable of LYING, in order to incite people for her Wishes (starting from Tehrim incident.... and going till Jamal war, she lied several times).

May Allah forgive me if I am wrong, but I will insha-Allah bring my proofs, while I am among the lairs.

Was Salam.

• Advanced Member
Tabqat Ibn Saad, Urdu Edition, Volume 1, Page 89

One day one woman called Aisha  with "Ummul Momineen". Upon this Aisha became enraged and said: " I am not your mother, but of your men".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

If I am not mistaken 'Ummul Momineen' means 'Mother of all Momineen'. I guess at that time she didn't think women can be included in the 'Momineen' category. VEEEERY disturbing for a 'cunning' person to make such a silly mistake :!!!:

Have u forgotten urself.

Atleast we shias don't call the sunnis 'kafirs'.. CONTRADICTRY to what the 'sunni philosophy' is :)

• Advanced Member

One day one woman called Aisha with "Ummul Momineen". Upon this Aisha became enraged and said: " I am not your mother, but of your men".

interesting... is there a sanad with the hadith aswell, and is this hadith sahih according to shia ulema?

• Advanced Member
Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

Brother Jat, this is no argument that Shias are bad, so they dont have any right to criticize wrong doings of Hadhrat Aisha.  Its not a God given Sharia, but have been made by youself,  in order to make Evil Wong Doings of Sahaba immune from criticism and hide these Wrong Doings in veil of "Ijtehaadi Mistake".

With this type of Sahaba Worshipping, which has made people deaf and blind, I feel that it is useless to show the Truth.

I have atleast mentioned this hadith of Rasool (saw)  [i.e. not to make women rulers] in front of more than 50 Sunni brothers uptill now.

None of them ever criticized Hadhrat Aisha for this misgudance, but all of them unaninously blamed of same thing as brother Jat did (i.e. I am filled with hatred.... I should look upon me before making criticism... blah blah blah)

I wonder, have I ever went out to my home in order to lead the Men in Fitna? How come I became so worst that I cannot criticze Evil Wrong Actions of Hadhrat Aisha? Is it not the same for which I am crying whole the thread 

i.e.  Providing Immunity to Hadhrat Aisha from Islamic Sharia, sometimes in name of "Mothers of Believers" and sometimes in name of "Look at yourself" lame excuse and sometimes "all Sahaba are like Stars" and sometimes ..... blah blah blah

=======================

Allah is my witness, after my research, I am of this opinion that Hadhrat Aisha was fully capable of LYING, in order to incite people for her Wishes (starting from Tehrim incident.... and going till Jamal war, she lied several times).

May Allah forgive me if I am wrong, but I will insha-Allah bring my proofs, while I am among the lairs.

Was Salam.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as Jamal is concerned she made a mistake,but,the motive was not create Fitnah.The motive was good and that was to punish the murderers of Son in Law of Prophet saw,who had joined the army of Ali ra.

And as far as worship is concerned,we do not worship Sahaba.We just say:

2:141 That was a people that hath passed away. They shall reap the fruit of what they did, and ye of what ye do! Of their merits there is no question in your case:

While u do acts of worship towards Imams like calling upon them for help.Just a few days ago i saw a person who became very sick and started saying Ya Ali Madad,Ya Ali Madad!!!

• Advanced Member
While u do acts of worship towards Imams like calling upon them for help.Just a few days ago i saw a person who became very sick and started saying Ya Ali Madad,Ya Ali Madad!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

Bro Jat... I follow the Prophet (SAW)'s sunna when I call "Ya Ali Madad" because even the Prophet (SAW) called Ali (ra) in the battle of Khaibar when none other would dare go in. Hadrat Ali (ra) had and still has been known for his care of the ummah so I ask for his help whenever I am in a difficult situation. Now, to call this worship?.. I don't think so.. If I did.. then I would be called a nusrani.. which is another sect as I think you are aware. Do not confuse the shia3 itna ashari with the nusrani and peace be upon you.

Wassalaam

Edited by Zafaryab
  • Advanced Member

Jat:

As far as Jamal is concerned she made a mistake,but,the motive was not create Fitnah.The motive was good and that was to punish the murderers of Son in Law of Prophet saw,who had joined the army of Ali ra.

Are you trying to imply that Imam Ali (A.S) could not be trusted to do justice?

The motive was good and that was to punish the murderers of Son in Law of Prophet saw,who had joined the army of Ali ra.

HUH??

And as far as worship is concerned,we do not worship Sahaba.We just say:

2:141 That was a people that hath passed away. They shall reap the fruit of what they did, and ye of what ye do! Of their merits there is no question in your case:

How can you use the word "we"? Are you the new spokesman for your side? I disagree with your statement but for right now. whatever

I suggest you change your signature..

• Advanced Member

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

As far as seeking help and benefit from Rasool (saw) and Masoomeen (as) is concerned, please open up a new thread.

Hadhrat Aisha was seeking the blood revenge of Son of Law of Prophet (saw)!!!!!!!!!

Brother Jat, for how many centuries more Sunnies are going to be fooled by actions of Hadhrat Aisha?

Hadhrat Aishas Role in Killing of Uthman

Hadhrat Aisha vs. Abdullah Ibn Saba

We ask our opponents to show us even a SINGLE authentic report (whose chain is free of Saif Ibn Umar Kadhab), which claims that Sabaies/Shias started any kind of agitation against Uthman or conspired against him or killed him.

As compared to this, there are a lot of narrations, which show clearly that Hadhrat Aisha took a great part in the campaign against Uthman and incited people to kill him.

It�s our challenge to our opponents to prove that they are not showing Double Standards i.e. in case of �Role of Sabaies/Shias�, they are blindly accepting and propagating the lies of Saif Ibn Umar Kadhab. But when it comes to Hadhrat Aisha, then tens of all these narrations, which came through different chains, all of them become weak and non-acceptable?

Unfortunately, our Ahle-Sunnah brothers also become prey of this propaganda and start thinking that it were Shias/Sabaies, who killed Uthman.

Let�s see some of these traditions.

Role of Hadhrat Aisha during the Life of Uthman

Many Sunni historian reported that Once Aisha went to Uthman and asked for

her share of inheritance of Prophet (after so many years passed from the

death of Prophet). Uthman refrained to give Aisha any money by reminding

her that she was one those who testified and encouraged Abu-Bakr to refrain

to pay the share of inheritance of Fatimah as.gif. So if Fatimah does not

have any share of inheritance, then why should she? Aisha became extremely

angry at Uthman, and came out saying:

"Kill this old fool (Na'thal), for he is unbeliever."

References:

� History of Ibn Athir, v3, p206

� Lisan al-Arab, v14, p141

� al-Iqd al-Farid, v4, p290

� Sharh al-Nahj, by Ibn Abi al-Hadid, v16, pp 220-223

Ibn Atheer in Nahaya page 80 Volume 5 and Ibn Mansur in Lisan al Arab Volume 11 Chapter "Lughuth Nathal" page 670 both record that:

"Nathal is one who has a long beard and Ayesha said kill this Nathal, by Nathal she was referring to �Uthman".

al-Baladhuri is a very respected Ahle-Sunnah scholar. He writes in his history (Ansab al-Ashraf) that when the situation became extremely grave, Uthman ordered Marwan Ibn al-Hakam and Abdurrahman Ibn Attab Ibn Usayd to try to persuade Aisha to stop campaigning against him. They went to her while she was preparing to leave for pilgrimage, and they told her:

"We pray that you stay in Medina, and that Allah may save this man (Uthman) through you." Aisha said: "I have prepared my means of transportation and vowed to perform the pilgrimage. By God, I shall not honor your request... I wish he (Uthman) was in one of my sacks so that I could carry him. I would then through him into the sea."

Reference: Ansab al-Ashraf, by al-Baladhuri, part 1, v4, p75

Aisaha wanted that Uthman should be killed as soon as possible, so that her cousin Talha may become the next Caliph. Ibn Jarir Tabari writes:

While Ibn Abbas was setting out for Mecca, he found Aisha in al-Sulsul seven miles south of Medina). Aisha said: "O' Ibn Abbas, I appeal to you by God, to abandon this man (Uthman) and sow doubt about him among the people, for you have been given a sharp tongue. (By the current siege over Uthman) people have shown their understanding, and light is raised to guide them. I have seen Talha has taken the possession of the keys to the public treasuries and storehouses. If he becomes Caliph (after Uthman), he will follow the path of his parental cousin Abu-Bakr." Ibn Abbas said: "O' Mother (of believers), if something happens to that man (i.e., Uthman), people would seek asylum only with our companion (namely, Ali)." Aisha replied: "Be quiet! I have no desire to defy or quarrel with you."

Reference: History of al-Tabari, English version, v15, pp 238-239

When the news of assisination of Utman came to Aisha, she was in journey towards Hajj. She ordered that her camp should be established and then she said:

"I was sure that Uthman will bring bad time upon his people (Bani Ummaiyyah), like Abu Sufyan brought to his people in battle of Badr."

Reference: Al-Baladhoori, Ansabul Ashraf, v 5, p 91.

The witnesses of Sahaba that Aisha changed her policy after death of Uthman

When according to plan of Aisha, her cousin Talha was not appointed as Caliph and people chose Mawla Ali as.gif over him, then Aisha suddenly gave up the opposition to Uthman and started showing him to be killed innocently. Thus she incited people to stand in name of "Qasas" (revenge) of blood of Uthman and wage war against Mawla Ali as.gif.

Mawla Ali as.gif openly criticised this behaviour. Other Sahaba also knew it very well that how Aisha earlier used to incite people to kill Uthman.

Sunni Historian Ibn Athir writes in his Tarikh-e-Kamil, v 3, p 100:

"Ubaid bin Abi Salama was a relative of Aisha. He met Aisha while she was returning to Madina. He told Aisha that Uthman had been killed and Madina was without any leader for the 8 days. Upon this Aisha asked what next step was taken by the people? Ubaid answered that they had chosen Mawla Ali as.gif and gave their oath of allegiance to him. Thereupon Aisha ordered to take her back to Mecca. Then she turned her face towards Mecca and started crying, "Uthman has been killed innocently and By Allah I will taker revenge for his blood".

Upon this Ubaid said: "How strange that now you are claiming that Uthman was innocent, while it were you yourself who used to incite people to kill this Nathal (old fool), while he has become a Jew"

Imam �Ali as.gif wrote a letter to Ayesha as recorded in Seerath al Halabiyya Volume 3 page 356:

"You have acted in opposition to Allah (swt) and his Rasul (s) by leaving your home, you have made demands for those things that you have no right. You claim to wish to reform the Ummah, tell me, what role do women have in reforming the Ummah and participating in battles? You claim that you wish to avenge �Uthman's murder despite the fact that he is a man from Banu Ummayya and you are a woman from Banu Taym. If we look in to the matter it was only yesterday that you had said 'Kill Nathal May Allah (swt) kill him because he has become a kaafir".

In al Tabaqat al Kubra Volume 3 page 82 we read that:

"Musruq said to Ayesha, �Uthman died because of you, you wrote to people and incited them against him".

In Iqd al Fareed page Volume 2 page 210 we learn that:

"Marwan approached Ayesha and said �Uthman died because of you, you wrote to people and incited them against him".

Also in Iqd al Fareed on Volume 2 page 219 we read that:

"Mugheera bin Shuba approached Ayesha and she said to him, 'In Jamal some of the arrows that were fired, nearly pierced my skin.' Mugheera replied 'If only an arrow had killed you, that would have acted as repentance for the fact that you had incited the people to kill �Uthman".

Aisha's defence by Sapah Sahaba

Sapah Sahaba is the worst enemy of Shias in Pakistan, and have killed thousands of innocent Shias. They have published a book where they have defended Aisha. This book can also be read online at http://www.[Edited Out]/tohfa/index2.shtml

In question 17, he was asked:

Question 17: �How were the relations between Aisha And Uthman at the time of his death? Did Aisha incited people by saying "Kill this old Nathal"? And if she incited people and then she went towards Mecca and after hearing the Caliphate of Ali as.gif, how she accepted that Uthman was innocent? Tell us if she has personal enmity towards Mawla Ali as.gif and if battle of Jamal was fought while Aisha wanted to support Ali as.gif or it was the result of enmity towards Mawla Ali as.gif?�

In answer to this question, Mawlana Mehr Miyanwalli gives a long description that Utman was both son and son-inl-law for her and they had excellent relations. Then he quotes first tradition in defence of Aisha:

"Ashtar Nakhi'i asked Aisha what was her opinion on the killing of uthman. She replied: Ma'adh Allah, how can I give order for the killing of person, who was Imam (leader) of the Imams (leaders).�

Reference: Tabqat Ibn Sa'as, p 356

Comments: In our opinion, this tradition is instead of defending Aisha, again making this reality clear that Aisha changed her policy after the death of Uthman and started showing Uthman to be an innocent person. That's why people came to her in surprise, and asked her about this (like Ashtar Nakhi'i asked).

And Aisha also knew this fact that poeple had not forgotton her previous behaviour and activities, which she did in order to kill Uthman. That's why she immediately tries to defend her by saying: "How can I order the killing of leader of leaders?)

Then Mehr Muhammad Miyanwalli presents the 2nd tradition in defence of Aisha:

"Hahrat Aisha once remembered Uthman in these words: By Allah, I never wished that someone insults Uthman. And if I ever wished so, then may Allah make others to insult me in same way. And by Allah, I never wished that Uthman be killed. And had I wished so, then may Allah I be killed too..... Imam Bukhari noted this speech in his Kitab Khalq-ul-Afal Al-Ibad, page 76 (This reference is given in Sirat of Syeda Aisha, p 121, by Syed Sulaiman Nadawi, who was the student of Shibli Numani)."

Comments: Allahu Akbar! This tradition is once again providing the proof that Aisha was involved in anti-Uthman activities, and later (when she changed her policy after the death of Uthman) wanted to get herself escaped from these accusations. That is why she is saying:" .... If I had insulted Uthman, then may Allah insult me...... and if wished the killing of Uthman, then may Allah killed me...". Such a speech can only come out of such a person who has something black in his/her heart.

After this Sapah Sahaba Mullana put some comments upon the tradition in which Aisha asked people to:

"Kill this Nathal (old fool)".

This Sapah Sahaba Mullana says that after a long research he was able to find this tradition in History of Tabari (although this tradition can be found in many Sunni books. Please look above for all these references).

And then Mullana claims that Shias are only lying upon Aisha that she asked people for killing Uthman, while this hadith is a weak hadith.

But most interesting thing is this that after claiming that this tradition is weak, he himself quotes another tradition and comes to this conclusion that Aisha used to oppose Uthman in the beginning (and perhaps she used these words of Nathal at that time) while Sabaies/Shias earlier gave her false reports about Uthman. And later on, when Aisha realised the truth, she stopped opposing Uthman.

Here is that 3rd tradition which Maullana Sahib used in order to defend Aisha:

"It is reported from Abd Ibn Umm-Kallab that he said to Aisha: Why do you want to take the Qasas (revenge) of Uthman's blood, while it were you who used to criticize him? Aisha replied: Agitators firstly compelled Uthman to do "Tawba" (asking forgiveness from Allah for sins) and still later killed him. And I uttered these words, when these agitators told me this earleir. But my later speech is better than earlier speech."

Comments: The lame excuse of "Earlier/Later Speech" by Aisha is surprising.

And similarly the "Earlier/Later" theory of Mullana Mehr Miyanwalli is also surprising. "Earlier" he accused the tradition of "Nathal (old fool)" is Shia conspiracy. But "Later" he is accepting that it may happened but still we cannot held Aisha responsible for saying "Nathal (old fool)", while agitators gave false reports to Aisha.

And this claim by Aisha/Maullana Mehr that agitators compelled Uthman to do "Tawba", then please keep in mind that they are reffering here to Mawla Ali as.gif, while according to traditions it were Mawla Ali as.gif who stressed Uthman to do "Tawba" from the Minbar of Rasool (s) and to announce to accept the demands of people, so that they stop the movement against him. Upon this Utman promised people from the Minbar of Rasool (s) to accept their demands. But later again Marwan misguided him and he broke his promise. We will see this tradition in detail in the coming chapters. (Insha-Allah).

And the last tradition that Mawlana Sahib presents in defence of Aisha is as following:

"Hadhrat Aisha also reported that Rasool (s) said to Uthman: O Uthman! If Allah make you to wear the shirt of Caliphate for even a single day, and these Munafiq (hypocrites) want you remove this shirt then you are not allowed to remove this shirt which Allah made you to wear. Rasool Allah (saw) said these words thrice".

The narrator asked (Aisha): O Mother (of believers)! why didn't you tell this Hadith on the day when Uthman was killed?"

Aisha replied: "I forgot" (Ibn Majah, page 11)

Comments: Allahu Akbar. Dear Readers, Aisha completely changed her policy after the killing of Uthman and started protraying him as an innocent. And only in order to fullfil this aim, she lied upon Rasool (s) and fabricated this hadith, so that she might be able to portray innocent to Uthman and thus able to incite people to fight against Mawla Ali as.gif in name of "Qasas" of Utman's blood.

But what to do, some people were not so fool to not to understand/forget this behaviour of Aisha. That's why narrator asked Aisha why she didn�t tell this Hadith on the day of killing of Uthman. And upon this, what a lame excuse is made by Aisha that she forgot this on that day.

Dear Readers, how is it possible to forget such an important Hadith on such an important day? And most interesting thing is this that people kept Uthman under the siege for a long time and whole this Drama continued about 40 days in Madina. Why was Aisha unable to remember this Hadith for all that time? And why she immediately remembered this hadith at that time, when she had to incite people for fighting? Lahoola Wala Quwah.

Morevoer, please keep in mind that this "Hadith of Shirt" is very famous among our opponents. And they are using this hadith since centuries in order to prove the Innocence of Uthman from all his wrong-doings. So, it is now not possible for them to get rid out of it by declaring it to be a weak hadith. No doubt man plans, but Allah is the best planner.

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaikum

I have more material upon Hadhrat Aisha's role, which I present here later Insha-Allah. (need to translater it from Urdu).

Another biggest role in Killing of uthman was played by Talha and Zubair.

And it was again sign of Conspirative Nature of Hadhrat Aisha, that instead of killing them for blood of Uthman, she was dreaming for Caliphat of Talha (her relative).

I would post their role if you demand brother Jat.

`?????????????=======================

Now important question is, why for the last 1250 years, our Sunni brothers doing propaganda against us that it were Sabaies/Shias who killed Uthman.

I ask you brother Jat, to bring even a SINGLE narration, who is pure of Saif Ibn Umar Kadhab, and which affirms your claims.

It is only and only "Sahaba Worshipping" of you people, who compelled you propogate these lies against us, in order to make Hadhrat Aisha immune of her Evil Wrong Doings.

Is this really Justice of Ahle Sunnah???????

Was Salam.

• Advanced Member

Well there are also numerous narrations from different sources about Abdullah Bin Sabah and beleifs that he used to propagate.

"And there are lot of narrations that Ali ra and his close associates respected Aisha ra as Ummulmomineen unlike the present day Rawafid.

Ibn Abbas argued with the Kharijites who Ali bin Abi Talib fought, he told them, “And your saying that Ali fought and did not take slaves or money. Do you want to take your mother Aysha as a slave? And you make it allowable to take from her what you make it allowable to take from others, yet she is your mother? If you said that you make it allowable to take from her what you make it allowable to take from others, then you became disbeliever! And if you said that she is not your mother, then you became disbeliever! Because Allah Almighty says, “The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers.†(Al-Ahzab, 5) You are in a circle around two deviations. Go and find a way out.â€

Similarly there is another narration in which Ammar Bin Yasser while adressing poeple said about Aisha ra that she is the wife of Prophet saw in this life and the life hereafter.

Ad regarding the traditions u have posted put up the narrators so that these can be analyzed.I am sure we shall find many rawafid among them.

• Advanced Member

This is a good one, the best i have heard yet. So Aisha leads an army to attack Ali armi and arrest the few criminal in his army to prosecut them. WOW

Should she ask Ali first and spare the bloodshed. Ahh.. wasn't she the one who said " 2uqtulu na3thala faqad kafar".

Edited by shunni

salam alikum

Aysha is one of the ummul momineen Quran says The "wives" of the prophet are the mothers of the belivers and aysha was one of the wives of the prophet

but Allah has not protected the ummul momineen from sins and impurities as he did with the ahlul bayt(as) so aysha is one the ummul momineen even if she allegedly denied it if the hadeeth is authentic.

And also that would make Moawiya(la) uncle of the beleivers and his son yazeed(la) cousin of the beleivers but such "titles" are just that, the argument of aysha being elevated because of her title can be applied to yazeed(la) too and you would soon realise the fallacy of such arguments.

Edited by Malik Al Ashtar
  • 7 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Bismillah

Assalam o Alaikum

Here one another Proof from Tafsir-e-Mazhari, which is famous and taught in all Deobandi (Sapah Sahaba) Madaris in Indian Sub Continent.

Therefore before blaming Shias for forgeries, it is better for Nasibies to look what their own Ulama are saying.

Indeed declaration of wives of Rasool (saw) to be Mothers for Believers was not due to their Personal Taqwa or Iman, but this happened only and only due to saving the Status of Rasool Allah (saw).

mazhariv9p2026ys.jpg

• Advanced Member
Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

One day one woman called Aisha  with "Ummul Momineen". Upon this Aisha became enraged and said: " I am not your mother, but of your men".

No Comments.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Assalamu alaikum

This narration of Masruq has been declared weak by the experts, such as Al-Qurtubi in his Tafsir.

The weakness of this Hadith is further proven by the verse itself, which states "The Prophet is closer to the believers than themselves and his wives are their mothers." Notice that the word "their" is referring back to "the believers" which includes by necessity both men and women. (Tafsir Qurtubi)

Therefore the wives are the mothers of both the men and the women of this ummah.

Assalamu alaikum

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Therefore the wives are the mothers of both the men and the women of this ummah.

Even if they are our mothers; I don’t see the significance of the title if the virtue is not there. And Aysha is only one out of nine (or eleven according to Abu Huraira); hence her importance mounts to nothing; unless you want to rate her as one of the most influential opposition leaders against Imam Ali.

(salam)

Edited by NoorFatima
  • Advanced Member
Assalamu alaikum

This narration of Masruq has been declared weak by the experts, such as Al-Qurtubi in his Tafsir.

The weakness of this Hadith is further proven by the verse itself, which states "The Prophet is closer to the believers than themselves and his wives are their mothers." Notice that the word "their" is referring back to "the believers" which includes by necessity both men and women. (Tafsir Qurtubi)

Assalamu alaikum

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bismillah

Assalam o Alaikum

Brother Zameel, first of all you have to bring the full evidence of what Qurtabi wrote and what are his arguments about weakening this narration.

Secondly, regarding verse of Quran that you mentioned, it is nothing else than Conjecture.

Thirdly, either this narration is correct or not, but one fact is very much clear that wives of Nabi were not declared Ummahatul Momineen on the bases of their PERSONAL Virtues, Taqwa and Iman, but Allah (swt) did it in order to defend Rasool (saw) and his honour.

Was Salam.

• Advanced Member

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Zameel, Are you saying your mother Ayesha was a lliar for saying she is only mother to the men?

Infact, what she said was exactly what the title was about. She was consider mother for the men so ppl dont get ideas that they can marry Prophet(saw) wives after his demise.

• Advanced Member
Zameel, Are you saying your mother Ayesha was a lliar  for saying she is only mother to the men?

Infact, what she said was exactly what the title was about. She was consider mother for the men so ppl dont get ideas that they can marry Prophet(saw) wives after his demise.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Assalamu alaikum

The narration is weak that says Aishah said this is weak.

Assalamu alaikum

• Advanced Member
Bismillah

Assalam o Alaikum

Brother Zameel, first of all you have to bring the full evidence of what Qurtabi wrote and what are his arguments about weakening this narration.

Secondly, regarding verse of Quran that you mentioned, it is nothing else than Conjecture.

Thirdly, either this narration is correct or not, but one fact is very much clear that wives of Nabi were not declared Ummahatul Momineen on the bases of their PERSONAL Virtues, Taqwa and Iman, but Allah (swt) did it in order to defend Rasool (saw) and his honour.

Was Salam.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Regarding the first point, this is what Imam Qurtubi said; I do not know the proof. But it must be a weakness within the chain.

As for the second point, the verse of the Qur'an clearly proves that they are mothers of both the men and women believers. This is not "conjecture".

This is what Imam Qurtubi wrote:

لَا فَائِدَة فِي اِخْتِصَاص الْحَصْر فِي الْإِبَاحَة لِلرِّجَالِ دُون النِّسَاء , وَاَلَّذِي يَظْهَر لِي أَنَّهُنَّ أُمَّهَات الرِّجَال وَالنِّسَاء ; تَعْظِيمًا لِحَقِّهِنَّ عَلَى الرِّجَال وَالنِّسَاء . يَدُلّ عَلَيْهِ صَدْر الْآيَة : " النَّبِيّ أَوْلَى بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنْفُسهمْ " , وَهَذَا يَشْمَل الرِّجَال وَالنِّسَاء ضَرُورَة . وَيَدُلّ عَلَى ذَلِكَ حَدِيث أَبِي هُرَيْرَة وَجَابِر ; فَيَكُون قَوْله : " وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ " عَائِدًا إِلَى الْجَمِيع

The pronoun "their" refers back to the same "believers" that are closer to the Prophet than themselves, which includes both men and women.

The inclusion of both men and women is proven from the Qur'an.

You stated that this verse was placed only to prove the Prophet's honour and not the wives. So Allah would praise them, undeservingly, for the Prophet's honour? The Shi'ah generally claim the "mother" just means prohibition of marriage with them. But this is untrue since they are the mothers of all - even us, non-Sahabah for whom it is impossible for us to marry them. Therefore they are a mother in a different way.

Assalamu alaikum

Edited by zameel
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

The pronoun "their" refers back to the same "believers" that are closer to the Prophet than themselves, which includes both men and women.

The inclusion of both men and women is proven from the Qur'an.

You stated that this verse was placed only to prove the Prophet's honour and not the wives. So Allah would praise them, undeservingly, for the Prophet's honour? The Shi'ah generally claim the "mother" just means prohibition of marriage with them. But this is untrue since they are the mothers of all - even us, non-Sahabah for whom it is impossible for us to marry them. Therefore they are a mother in a different way.

Assalamu alaikum

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bro Zameel.. think it was you who said something like.. whoever denies a verse of the quran has committed kufr... Didn't Ayesha go against the ulul amr of her time?

Secondly... I think I asked you this before.. would you want to explain one part of the verse under discussion here

YUSUFALI: The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers. Blood-relations among each other have closer personal ties, in the Decree of Allah. Than (the Brotherhood of) Believers and Muhajirs: nevertheless do ye what is just to your closest friends: such is the writing in the Decree (of Allah).

PICKTHAL: The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves, and his wives are (as) their mothers. And the owners of kinship are closer one to another in the ordinance of Allah than (other) believers and the fugitives (who fled from Mecca), except that ye should do kindness to your friends. This is written in the Book (of nature).

SHAKIR: The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, and his wives are (as) their mothers; and the possessors of relationship have the better claim in the ordinance of Allah to inheritance, one with respect to another, than (other) believers, and (than) those who have fled (their homes), except that you do some good to your friends; this is written in the Book.

You see.. when reading the bolded words.. it seems like Allah(swt) is refering to the Ansaars as the 'believers'... not the whole of the muslim ummah... seems odd to me... what do you think?? Please post a scholar's insight if possible.

Wassalaam (Peace be upon you)

Edited by Zafaryab
  • Advanced Member

Bismillah

Assalam o Alaikum

Brother Zameel, it is clear that Allah (swt) has declared them Mothers on the bases of that relationship, which Nabi (saw) has with all the Momineen. Allah (swt) has no where declared that they were declared due to thier PERSONAL Virtues/Taqwa/Iman.... etc.

=======================

Secondly, Imam Qurtabi is unable to find any fault in the chain of this Narration, but Masrooq is indeed trustworthy narrator according to Ahle Sunnah brothers.

Here once again what Qurtabi wrote:

وَأَزْوَاجُهُ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ

شَرَّفَ اللَّه تَعَالَى أَزْوَاج نَبِيّه صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بِأَنْ جَعَلَهُنَّ أُمَّهَات الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ; أَيْ فِي وُجُوب التَّعْظِيم وَالْمَبَرَّة وَالْإِجْلَال وَحُرْمَة النِّكَاح عَلَى الرِّجَال , وَحَجْبهنَّ رَضِيَ اللَّه تَعَالَى عَنْهُنَّ بِخِلَافِ الْأُمَّهَات . وَقِيلَ : لَمَّا كَانَتْ شَفَقَتهنَّ عَلَيْهِمْ كَشَفَقَةِ الْأُمَّهَات أُنْزِلْنَ مَنْزِلَة الْأُمَّهَات , ثُمَّ هَذِهِ الْأُمُومَة لَا تُوجِب مِيرَاثًا كَأُمُومَةِ التَّبَنِّي . وَجَازَ تَزْوِيج بَنَاتهنَّ , وَلَا يُجْعَلْنَ أَخَوَات لِلنَّاسِ . وَسَيَأْتِي عَدَد أَزْوَاج النَّبِيّ صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فِي آيَة التَّخْيِير إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّه تَعَالَى . وَاخْتَلَفَ النَّاس هَلْ هُنَّ أُمَّهَات الرِّجَال وَالنِّسَاء أَمْ أُمَّهَات الرِّجَال خَاصَّة ; عَلَى قَوْلَيْنِ : فَرَوَى الشَّعْبِيّ عَنْ مَسْرُوق عَنْ عَائِشَة رَضِيَ اللَّه عَنْهَا أَنَّ اِمْرَأَة قَالَتْ لَهَا : يَا أُمَّة ; فَقَالَتْ لَهَا : لَسْت لَك بِأُمٍّ , إِنَّمَا أَنَا أُمّ رِجَالكُمْ . قَالَ اِبْن الْعَرَبِيّ : وَهُوَ الصَّحِيح .

قُلْت : لَا فَائِدَة فِي اِخْتِصَاص الْحَصْر فِي الْإِبَاحَة لِلرِّجَالِ دُون النِّسَاء , وَاَلَّذِي يَظْهَر لِي أَنَّهُنَّ أُمَّهَات الرِّجَال وَالنِّسَاء ; تَعْظِيمًا لِحَقِّهِنَّ عَلَى الرِّجَال وَالنِّسَاء . يَدُلّ عَلَيْهِ صَدْر الْآيَة : " النَّبِيّ أَوْلَى بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنْفُسهمْ " , وَهَذَا يَشْمَل الرِّجَال وَالنِّسَاء ضَرُورَة . وَيَدُلّ عَلَى ذَلِكَ حَدِيث أَبِي هُرَيْرَة وَجَابِر ; فَيَكُون قَوْله : " وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ " عَائِدًا إِلَى الْجَمِيع . ثُمَّ إِنَّ فِي مُصْحَف أُبَيّ بْن كَعْب " وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ وَهُوَ أَب لَهُمْ " . وَقَرَأَ اِبْن عَبَّاس : " مِنْ أَنْفُسهمْ وَهُوَ أَب لَهُمْ وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ " . وَهَذَا كُلّه يُوهِن مَا رَوَاهُ مَسْرُوق إِنْ صَحَّ مِنْ جِهَة التَّرْجِيح , وَإِنْ لَمْ يَصِحّ فَيَسْقُط الِاسْتِدْلَال بِهِ فِي التَّخْصِيص , وَبَقِينَا عَلَى الْأَصْل الَّذِي هُوَ الْعُمُوم الَّذِي يَسْبِق إِلَى الْفُهُوم . وَاَللَّه أَعْلَمُ .

I don't see where Qurtabi declared this hadith to be Weak???? In fact, it has been authenticated by Ibn Arabi too.

Secondly, do you really believe that these extra words

ثُمَّ إِنَّ فِي مُصْحَف أُبَيّ بْن كَعْب " وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ وَهُوَ أَب لَهُمْ " . وَقَرَأَ اِبْن عَبَّاس : " مِنْ أَنْفُسهمْ وَهُوَ أَب لَهُمْ وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ " .

were really present in Quran?? If yes, then why they are not present in present Quran??? Any how, this is another debate.

Thirdly, even if we believe in above mentioned Qirat of Ibn Abbas and Abi Ibn Ka'ab (i.e. Rasool (saw) is our father) then still it becomes clear that his wives are declared Mothers due to honour of Nabi (saw) and not for their PERSONAL Virtues.

Was Salam.

• Advanced Member

Well, my Arabic is not soo good, therefore can any one translate it into English???

Tafsir Ibn Kathir:

==============

وَقَوْله تَعَالَى : " وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ " أَيْ فِي الْحُرْمَة وَالِاحْتِرَام وَالتَّوْقِير وَالْإِكْرَام وَالْإِعْظَام وَلَكِنْ لَا تَجُوز الْخَلْوَة بِهِنَّ وَلَا يَنْتَشِر التَّحْرِيم إِلَى بَنَاتهنَّ وَأَخَوَاتهنَّ بِالْإِجْمَاعِ وَإِنْ سَمَّى بَعْض الْعُلَمَاء بَنَاتهنَّ أَخَوَات الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كَمَا هُوَ مَنْصُوص الشَّافِعِيّ رَضِيَ اللَّه عَنْهُ فِي الْمُخْتَصَر وَهُوَ مِنْ بَاب إِطْلَاق الْعِبَارَة لَا إِثْبَات الْحُكْم وَهَلْ يُقَال لِمُعَاوِيَة وَأَمْثَاله خَال الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ؟ فِيهِ قَوْلَانِ لِلْعُلَمَاءِ رَضِيَ اللَّه عَنْهُمْ وَنَصّ الشَّافِعِيّ رَضِيَ اللَّه عَنْهُ عَلَى أَنَّهُ لَا يُقَال ذَلِكَ وَهَلْ يُقَال لَهُنَّ أُمَّهَات الْمُؤْمِنَات فَيَدْخُل النِّسَاء فِي جَمْع الْمُذَكَّر السَّالِم تَغْلِيبًا ؟ فِيهِ قَوْلَانِ صَحَّ عَنْ عَائِشَة رَضِيَ اللَّه عَنْهَا أَنَّهَا قَالَتْ لَا يُقَال ذَلِكَ وَهَذَا أَصَحّ الْوَجْهَيْنِ فِي مَذْهَب الشَّافِعِيّ رَضِيَ اللَّه عَنْهُ .

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Bro Zameel.. think it was you who said something like.. whoever denies a verse of the quran has committed kufr... Didn't Ayesha go against the ulul amr of her time?

Secondly... I think I asked you this before.. would you want to explain one part of the verse under discussion here

YUSUFALI: The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers. Blood-relations among each other have closer personal ties, in the Decree of Allah. Than (the Brotherhood of) Believers and Muhajirs: nevertheless do ye what is just to your closest friends: such is the writing in the Decree (of Allah).

PICKTHAL: The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves, and his wives are (as) their mothers. And the owners of kinship are closer one to another in the ordinance of Allah than (other) believers and the fugitives (who fled from Mecca), except that ye should do kindness to your friends. This is written in the Book (of nature).

SHAKIR: The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, and his wives are (as) their mothers; and the possessors of relationship have the better claim in the ordinance of Allah to inheritance, one with respect to another, than (other) believers, and (than) those who have fled (their homes), except that you do some good to your friends; this is written in the Book.

You see.. when reading the bolded words.. it seems like Allah(swt) is refering to the Ansaars as the 'believers'... not the whole of the muslim ummah... seems odd to me... what do you think?? Please post a scholar's insight if possible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Assalamu alaikum

When Allah says "The Prophet is closer to the believers than themselves", are you saying that this does not include all the believers? The Prophet is closer to all believers than themselves, not only the males.

Assalamu alaikum

• Advanced Member
Bismillah

Assalam o Alaikum

Brother Zameel, it is clear that Allah (swt) has declared them Mothers on the bases of that relationship, which Nabi (saw) has with all the Momineen.  Allah (swt) has no where declared that they were declared due to thier PERSONAL Virtues/Taqwa/Iman.... etc.

=======================

Secondly, Imam Qurtabi is unable to find any fault in the chain of this Narration, but Masrooq is indeed trustworthy narrator according to Ahle Sunnah brothers.

Here once again what Qurtabi wrote:

وَأَزْوَاجُهُ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ

شَرَّفَ اللَّه تَعَالَى أَزْوَاج نَبِيّه صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بِأَنْ جَعَلَهُنَّ أُمَّهَات الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ; أَيْ فِي وُجُوب التَّعْظِيم وَالْمَبَرَّة وَالْإِجْلَال وَحُرْمَة النِّكَاح عَلَى الرِّجَال , وَحَجْبهنَّ رَضِيَ اللَّه تَعَالَى عَنْهُنَّ بِخِلَافِ الْأُمَّهَات . وَقِيلَ : لَمَّا كَانَتْ شَفَقَتهنَّ عَلَيْهِمْ كَشَفَقَةِ الْأُمَّهَات أُنْزِلْنَ مَنْزِلَة الْأُمَّهَات , ثُمَّ هَذِهِ الْأُمُومَة لَا تُوجِب مِيرَاثًا كَأُمُومَةِ التَّبَنِّي . وَجَازَ تَزْوِيج بَنَاتهنَّ , وَلَا يُجْعَلْنَ أَخَوَات لِلنَّاسِ . وَسَيَأْتِي عَدَد أَزْوَاج النَّبِيّ صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فِي آيَة التَّخْيِير إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّه تَعَالَى . وَاخْتَلَفَ النَّاس هَلْ هُنَّ أُمَّهَات الرِّجَال وَالنِّسَاء أَمْ أُمَّهَات الرِّجَال خَاصَّة ; عَلَى قَوْلَيْنِ : فَرَوَى الشَّعْبِيّ عَنْ مَسْرُوق عَنْ عَائِشَة رَضِيَ اللَّه عَنْهَا أَنَّ اِمْرَأَة قَالَتْ لَهَا : يَا أُمَّة ; فَقَالَتْ لَهَا : لَسْت لَك بِأُمٍّ , إِنَّمَا أَنَا أُمّ رِجَالكُمْ . قَالَ اِبْن الْعَرَبِيّ : وَهُوَ الصَّحِيح .

قُلْت : لَا فَائِدَة فِي اِخْتِصَاص الْحَصْر فِي الْإِبَاحَة لِلرِّجَالِ دُون النِّسَاء , وَاَلَّذِي يَظْهَر لِي أَنَّهُنَّ أُمَّهَات الرِّجَال وَالنِّسَاء ; تَعْظِيمًا لِحَقِّهِنَّ عَلَى الرِّجَال وَالنِّسَاء . يَدُلّ عَلَيْهِ صَدْر الْآيَة : " النَّبِيّ أَوْلَى بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنْفُسهمْ " , وَهَذَا يَشْمَل الرِّجَال وَالنِّسَاء ضَرُورَة . وَيَدُلّ عَلَى ذَلِكَ حَدِيث أَبِي هُرَيْرَة وَجَابِر ; فَيَكُون قَوْله : " وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ " عَائِدًا إِلَى الْجَمِيع . ثُمَّ إِنَّ فِي مُصْحَف أُبَيّ بْن كَعْب " وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ وَهُوَ أَب لَهُمْ " . وَقَرَأَ اِبْن عَبَّاس : " مِنْ أَنْفُسهمْ وَهُوَ أَب لَهُمْ وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ " . وَهَذَا كُلّه يُوهِن مَا رَوَاهُ مَسْرُوق إِنْ صَحَّ مِنْ جِهَة التَّرْجِيح , وَإِنْ لَمْ يَصِحّ فَيَسْقُط الِاسْتِدْلَال بِهِ فِي التَّخْصِيص , وَبَقِينَا عَلَى الْأَصْل الَّذِي هُوَ الْعُمُوم الَّذِي يَسْبِق إِلَى الْفُهُوم . وَاَللَّه أَعْلَمُ .

I don't see where Qurtabi declared this hadith to be Weak???? In fact, it has been authenticated by Ibn Arabi too.

Secondly, do you really believe that these extra words

ثُمَّ إِنَّ فِي مُصْحَف أُبَيّ بْن كَعْب " وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ وَهُوَ أَب لَهُمْ " . وَقَرَأَ اِبْن عَبَّاس : " مِنْ أَنْفُسهمْ وَهُوَ أَب لَهُمْ وَأَزْوَاجه أُمَّهَاتهمْ " . 

were really present in Quran??  If yes, then why they are not present in present Quran??? Any how, this is another debate.

Thirdly, even if we believe in above mentioned Qirat of Ibn Abbas and Abi Ibn Ka'ab (i.e. Rasool (saw) is our father) then still it becomes clear that his wives are declared Mothers due to honour of Nabi (saw) and not for their PERSONAL Virtues.

Was Salam.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Assalamu alaikum

Ibn Arabi may have said it is Sahih but as Qurtubi writes: هَذَا كُلّه يُوهِن مَا رَوَاهُ مَسْرُوق , saying this is weak. It is proven from the Qur'an itself that they are mothers of both men and women.

Assalamu alaikum

Lets Assume she said that, its written clealrly in the Quran that she is the mother of the beleivers. You have no argument.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And quran also tells her to remain in house , 33:33

bur aisha dint obey the quran !!

and also read sura e tahreem and read for yr self what Almighty Allah SWT has to tell abt aisha (abu baqr's daugter) and hafsa(umer's daughter)

Allah Hafiz

Yaa Ali madad

Hussainyet Zindabad

yazeediyet murdabad

• Advanced Member
Assalamu alaikum

Wa 3laikum Assalaam

When Allah says "The Prophet is closer to the believers than themselves", are you saying that this does not include all the believers?

In the verse... it seems the word 'believers' didnot include the Muhajireen... but.. I asked first.. Why are only the Ansaars of that particular time are referred to as 'believers' when the wives being the 'mothers' are mentioned??

The Prophet is closer to all believers than themselves, not only the males.

Assalamu alaikum

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yes.. this you can prove using many other iyahs... but the first part of this particular one seems to be directed towards the Ansaars (because of the part that comes later)... for some odd reason... Its right there.

A divine piece of advice:

Wala talbisul haqqa bil batilae... wa taktumul haqqa.. wa antum ta'lamuun

Donot cover the truth with falsehood... and donot hide it.. when you know what it is

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Here is something interesting...

وَعَدَ اللّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ {72}

[shakir 9:72] Allah has promised to the believing men and the believing women gardens, beneath which rivers flow, to abide in them, and goodly dwellings in gardens of perpetual abode; and best of all is Allah's goodly pleasure; that is the grand achievement.

Now this..

النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَى بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجُهُ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ وَأُوْلُو الْأَرْحَامِ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلَى بِبَعْضٍ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُهَاجِرِينَ إِلَّا أَن تَفْعَلُوا إِلَى أَوْلِيَائِكُم مَّعْرُوفًا كَانَ ذَلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا {6}

[shakir 33:6] The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful (or believing MEN!!) than they have on themselves, and his wives are [as] their mothers; and the possessors of relationship have the better claim in the ordinance of Allah to inheritance, one with respect to another, than (other) believers, and (than) those who have fled (their homes), except that you do some good to your friends; this is written in the Book.

I have to ask.. the word 'mo3mineen' is used for believing MEN.. and the verse 33:06 uses the word 'mo3mineen'.. so the sunnis SHOULD NOT deny the hadith posted by sister zainabia when it fully confirms what Allah(swt) said in the Quran.

Edited by Zafaryab