Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
da11na

i wanna know more about prof.Hassanain Rajabali

Rate this topic

(salam)

my brother and sister i wanna know about prof.Hassanain Rajabali,i admire and respect him a lot.my question is about his family (parents ,wife and sons) and his eduacation and any personal information about him

thanks guys :)

(bismillah)

Salams,

my question is about his family (parents ,wife and sons)

His parents are human beings, his wife (If he's married) is human and his kids (If any) are human beings also :P lol

his eduacation and any personal information about him
Hassanain Rajabli resides in New York and is the Principle of the Tawheed Insitute. Hassanain came to settle in the United States of America in 1975 emigrating from Tanzania, East Africa. He is a popular speaker locally and has traveled world wide to lecture on Islam. He is also a frequent lecturer on Islam at various universities in the U.S and abroad. He has a master’s degree in Molecular Biology from the University of Colorado, and presently he runs an e-commerce business called Netsite Corporation

(bismillah)

Salams,

His parents are human beings, his wife (If he's married) is human and his kids (If any) are human beings also  :P lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

guess what i know that :P even the additional informaton u add ,i think u took it from the debate between him and dan parker :lol:

anyway thanks

(salam)

my brother and sister i wanna know about prof.Hassanain Rajabali,i admire and respect him a lot.my question is about his family (parents ,wife and sons) and his eduacation and any personal information about him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm wife? and Sons?

I think the answer to the real question you are asking is at www.Shiamatch.com

Good luck :)

-

FG

Hmm wife? and Sons?

I think the answer to the real question you are asking is at www.Shiamatch.com

Good luck :)

-

FG

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well that is not in my mine but i think that u need that,but oh it seems that u r already try to find someone :P

inshallah u'll find ;)

thanks brother/sister

ill tell u sumtin bout him...

he doesnt believe our 4th imam wept blood

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh my god, he doesnt believe that???

it can't be a metaphor surely.

Sounds like a standard human process, crying actual blood.

Anyway, Rajabali is the best speaker I have heard in my opinion. Really good. I don't think personal details about his family are necessary to know. Why do you ask?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

salam

well for me it is unfair to say something about somebody without proving that

i have listening to prof.rajabali over and over and i don't remember that he said that never and Allah is my witness :)

Oh my god, he doesnt believe that???

it can't be a metaphor surely.

Sounds like a standard human process, crying actual blood.

Anyway, Rajabali is the best speaker I have heard in my opinion. Really good. I don't think personal details about his family are necessary to know. Why do you ask?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

salam

u can't belivie anybody just like that,take it is as advise from your sister

okay why did i ask for that is because i'm cirious :)

salam

well for me it is unfair to say something about somebody without proving that

i have listening to prof.rajabali over and over and i don't remember that he said that never and Allah is my witness :)

agreed.

anyway considering some of the differences we have i dont think we should dislike people becasue of their differeing opinions regarding the weeping of blood.

but does Allah have hands? :Hijabi:

salam

u can't belivie anybody just like that,take it is as advise from your sister

okay why did i ask for that is because i'm cirious  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my uncle spoke 2 him...and he said this...the reason he said this was bcos its not scientific wat kinda bull is dat...but my uncle got him back ^_^ he said where is the science in how bibi fatima was born bcos of course it wasnt a regular birth that happens thru a lady

Edited by Matami-Shah

agreed.

anyway considering some of the differences we have i dont think we should dislike people becasue of their differeing opinions regarding the weeping of blood.

but does Allah have hands?  :Hijabi:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sure Allah doesn't have hands like people no way,but what does that have to do whith my question?

sure Allah doesn't have hands like people no way,but what does that have to do whith my question?

the topic on the essence of Allah is a more importent subject.

some people believe that Allah has hands and a face etc. these people do not see the metaphor in those verses of the Quran which talk about such things.

and i still dont know the opinion of sheik hassanain rajabali

Edited by Muhammed Ali

(bismillah)

(salam)

To Laydee: I'm sad that u haven't had the opportunity to discover br. rajabali...just type his name in google (hassanain rajabali) n' u r bound to find him :D What i can tell u is that he is the best islamic speaker (held debates against atheists, spoke/speeks on current issues, has immense verbal/speech giving prowess) i've ever had the opportunity to meet...the rest is described in my address to da11na.

To da11na: Well i've had the blessed opportunity to interact w/ br. rajabali n' his family. n' its no doubt that they must have had an inevitable effect on br. rajabali.

My observations on his family: his parents are rolemodels for all parents. the rest of family is very happy, knowledgable, spiritual group.

It is no wonder that br. rajabli is in my opinion as close to being impecable a person as i've seen....the way he walks, talks, etc...is almost perfect...n' there was barely any fault i was able to pin point to this person for the whole week or so that i observed him.

Maybe I'm being dramatic here, :P , but honestly i can't help hold any other statement for this great personality.

Hope this helps :)

-wassalaam

(salam)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

Im sorry but i get a feeling this is a little too much. He's a good person mashallah but why is it any of your business to know about his family? Just because hes a speaker doesnt make it ok to talk about his personal life, he is human you know and he needs his privacy.

who is he???? 1st im hearing of him??? is he a noha reader ??? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah)

(salam)

The answer was already briefly given about who Prof. Hassan Rajabali (HA)

is, you just need to scroll up the posts. Anyhow i will here restate it for your benefit:

''Hassanain Rajabli resides in New York and is the Principle of the Tawheed Insitute. Hassanain came to settle in the United States of America in 1975 emigrating from Tanzania, East Africa. He is a popular speaker locally and has traveled world wide to lecture on Islam. He is also a frequent lecturer on Islam at various universities in the U.S and abroad. He has a master’s degree in Molecular Biology from the University of Colorado, and presently he runs an e-commerce business called Netsite Corporation''

For me and I'am sure the same applys for many other brothers/sisters

that Professor Rajabali (HA) is one of the best islamic english speakers

about islam. He is a very pious and sincere servant of Allah (swt) and

follower and lover of Ahlulbayt (as). He is an excellent lecturer and i believe

that specially the youth love him and his lectures very much for he spends

alot of time with them. My humble self have not been honored yet with meeting Prof. Rajabali (HA) in person rather ive benefited from his online lectures and from his live lectures on paltalk. One of the very valuable qualities of Prof. Hassanain (HA) is that he is very humble, when he comes to paltalk he doesnt

tell the admins that he willl be coming to the room for as he him self says that he doesnt want to disturb the room and to get all the attention, subhan'Allah! And not long time ago when he came to the Paltalk room asusual we all got excited and were very happy and delighted so everyone starting saying on text or mic salam professor, mawlana, mawlai etc. praising him. When he took the mic he said brothers/sisters I prefere to be called or refered to as brother hassanain instead of professor or mawlai or mawlana! Allah Akbar! this is a great lesson we can learn from this lover and follower of Ahlulbayt (as)

rajabali.gif

Professor Hassanain Rajabali (HA)

Edited by sayed mostafa

my uncle spoke 2 him...and he said this...the reason he said this was bcos its not scientific wat kinda bull is dat...but my uncle got him back  he said where is the science in how bibi fatima was born bcos of course it wasnt a regular birth that happens thru a lady

(bismillah)

(salam)

Before i say anything about your comments I want to tell you that my intention

is not to put you down or hurt your feelings. Dear brother when you make a claim

you should provide the prove for it and its not islamic to talk about someone's

back when he cant answer to your allegations. Wouldnt it be much islamicly

correct if you had asked him about this in person or email for example and he would given you the answer rather then attributing something to him while you have not yet provided the proof for it? I will tell ask you something, the question was ''I wanna know more about professor rajabali'', was this really the best answer you could give? all these good things professor hassanain has you come with this for which you have not provided the proof? Know that if this allegation is not true and false and you said this while knowing that this is false you have commited a sin and you should repent for you will not be able to have this burden on your shoulder on the day of judgement. Besides you who claim to do matam

for Sayed Al Shuhada Imam Al-Hussain (as) have you still not realized that knowing Imam Hussain (as) and following his teachings is more important then

doing matam while not knowing Imam Hussain (as) and hitting your self with chains and swords? verily if you had realised this you wouldnt make such comments I think. once again I dont intend to put you down or hurt your feeligns.

I ask your forgiveness if I said anything wrong and correct me if so insha'Allah.

Wassalam,

Sayed Mostafa

(bismillah)

(salam)

To Laydee: I'm sad that u haven't had the opportunity to discover br. rajabali...just type his name in google (hassanain rajabali) n' u r bound to find him  :D What i can tell u is that he is the best islamic speaker (held debates against atheists, spoke/speeks on current issues, has immense verbal/speech giving prowess) i've ever had the opportunity to meet...the rest is described in my address to da11na.

To da11na: Well i've had the blessed opportunity to interact w/ br. rajabali n' his family.  n' its no doubt that they must have had an inevitable effect on br. rajabali.

My observations on his family: his parents are rolemodels for all parents.  the rest of family is very happy, knowledgable, spiritual group.

It is no wonder that br. rajabli is in my opinion as close to being impecable a person as i've seen....the way he walks, talks, etc...is almost perfect...n' there was barely any fault i was able to pin point to this person for the whole week or so that i observed him. 

Maybe I'm being dramatic here,  :P , but honestly i can't help hold any other statement for this great personality.

Hope this helps  :)

-wassalaam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i can see one thing here i agree with u totally when u described him,and i hope other brothers and sisters will have the chance to listen and see him and to benifit from his knowledge, :)

may Allah bless you

Salam Alaikum

I think this topic is irrelevant, and very sensitive, to be quite frank his private life has nothing to do with anyone its really non of our business. this is the problem with people lecturers cant give lectures without people snooping in to their private lives and without others throwing comments at them. A true muslim would speak good and only good of his brother or sister Unless it comes down to extreme cases, and you will know them when it comes.

Anything i said , my appologies if i hurt anyone this is just my opinion only.

Dua's & Salams

(salam)

thanks brothers and sisters for your comments ,and for me it is enough i know what i want to know and the thanks will be to god first and then to the good guys arround here

May GOD Bless You All :)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Before i say anything about your comments I want to tell you that my intention

is not to put you down or hurt your feelings. Dear brother when you make a claim

you should provide the prove for it and its not islamic to talk about someone's

back when he cant answer to your allegations. Wouldnt it be much islamicly

correct if you had asked him about this in person or email for example and he would given you the answer rather then attributing something to him while you have not yet provided the proof for it? I will tell ask you something, the question was ''I wanna know more about professor rajabali'', was this really the best answer you could give? all these good things professor hassanain has you come with this for which you have not provided the proof? Know that if this allegation is not true and false and you said this while knowing that this is false you have commited a sin and you should repent for you will not be able to have this burden on your shoulder on the day of judgement. Besides you who claim to do matam

for Sayed Al Shuhada Imam Al-Hussain (as) have you still not realized that knowing Imam Hussain (as) and following his teachings is more important then

doing matam while not knowing Imam Hussain (as) and hitting your self with chains and swords? verily if you had realised this you wouldnt make such comments I think. once again I dont intend to put you down or hurt your feeligns.

I ask your forgiveness if I said anything wrong and correct me if so insha'Allah.

Wassalam,

Sayed Mostafa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wat proof do u want? my uncle spoke 2 him was i suppose 2 record the conversation? i dont need 2 prove n e tin...but thats wat he said believe it or not

^ what was the point of your comment, was it to belittle him ?? I hope not, because Prof. Hasnain is very knowledgeable, he might not be a faqeeh, but he is well educated in other fields.

matami shah,

Is it essential to believe that the 4th Imam wept blood, if one doesnt believe will they receive eternal damnation ?? Or is waking up for morning prayers more important ?

Edited by Abdulhujjah

(bismillah)

(salam)

I agree w/ br. Abdulhujjah; wow...its really sad if some1's whole faith is going to fall down if he/she doesnt believe in the crying of blood.

you kno its a pitty that there r some people r out there just waiting.....just waiting for some1 who is trying to do something good to say or do something a little bit that might not be correct n' then they'll just jump him.

Alhamdullilah br. rajabali didn't even say nething out right wrong i mean he said what made sense to him n' to a lot of intellegent n' islamically well versed people. what if God forbid he would've said something totally wrong just due to the simple fact that he's not perfect. then what? oh yeah! some people would've had a really ball of a time tryin' to pull br. rajabali down n' his mistake: trying his best to do what is good for the youth n' community w/ everything he's got.

One last thing for br. baqar: i'm sure u agree that having any sort of talent requires one to have knowledge of it...thus if one is elequont in speaking he infact has great knowledge 'bout the practice of oral speech...n' if by "knowledge" u meant religious knowledge then i'm sure u kno the importance of looking at our own reflection b/f we judge others===in fact this should apply to all.

let's close this now w/ perhaps a few more comments if u wish necesarry 'cause the sister who started it got the info she wanted n' this is starting to become like a tooth combing investigation of a clearly a good muslim. it could prove to be embarassing for us all if we r not careful.

I respect u all greatly u r all very dear to me bros/sis.

-wassalaam

^ what was the point of your comment, was it to belittle him ?? I hope not, because Prof. Hasnain is very knowledgeable, he might not be a faqeeh, but he is well educated in other fields.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are dead right, I wasn't trying to belittle him.

He sure is very knowledgable, but it is an undisputed fact that his eloquence is unbeatable.

In my opinion Brother Hassanian Rajabali is the best speaker I have come accross... I love to listen to him, always listening to him in my car and whenever he comes to Dearborn. I have met his father, mother, and sister personally and they are honestly some of the nicest and most humble people I have seen. I don't think he would want anyone to pry into his personal matters just as anyone wouldn't so I am not going to speak about his personal life.... May Allah bless him because he has changed many people in my community with his visits here. He is actually coming here in a few days on the 18th and if you would like to listen to any of his lectures you could go on

http://ymaonline.org

I know they update them daily and he speaks for about one hour each day... there are many of his lectures on that website because he has been coming here for a few years and I believe they are all on that website... as for right now he is in Tanzania and you would be able to listen to his lectures

http://www.dartabligh.org/books/audio/rama...tures_1426.html

Knowing him personally I do not believe that he said that about our 4th Imam.

Edited by Salwan919

mr.rajabali is very eloquent, there is no doubt, and also knowledgable. yet in the end , he is a psychologist and an able speaker, his word choices are the same practically throughout all his speeches. He is still going to school as we speak.

Edited by lion