Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
faithful_sister

I want to order a book...

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

I want to buy the book"A bundle of flowers". This is my first time ordering books online so does anyone know of a good trustworthy website or store online that I can order from?

I heard from some people that you can get ripped off and they can steal money from your bank account. Is that true? :huh:

Looking forward to your replies. :)

Wassalam

salaam.

lucky for me, they had this book in me mosque, so i just brought it from there..

Its kinda good. Nice to go through them hadith..

anyways.. it is possible for them to steal money out of ur account, if they do, its traced and they can and will get caught.. And if its stolen out of ur account, ull get it back from the bank. in the end, its all traced. so dont worry abt it..

try these sites, i doubt a islamic site will rip you off. i just recently brought some sunni books online and they delivered to my house when i havent even paid them yet ... lolz,, still havent, have to get round to that :angel: lol

http://www.ansariyan.org/

https://www.al-khoei.org:81/catalog/

w.salaam

salam

im with faithfull muslima im lookin for books 2

but is the khoie 1 trusty (or do they steal money :Hijabi: ) and do they deliver to the

uk 2? :huh:

and if it is trusty can you recomend any good authors.

sry for bothering you :)

bye

Edited by kathum

(salam)

(bismillah)

Thank you both so much for your replies. :)

it is possible for them to steal money out of ur account, if they do, its traced and they can and will get caught.. And if its stolen out of ur account, ull get it back from the bank. in the end, its all traced. so dont worry abt it..

Yeah the one I want to order from is Fadakbooks.com, It is an islamic site so I guess they won't rip me off(inshallah). ;)

Jazak Allah khair for the links, the khoei one sounds quite decent.

im with faithfull muslima im lookin for books 2

but is the khoie 1 trusty (or do they steal money  ) and do they deliver to the

uk 2? 

and if it is trusty can you recomend any good authors.

sry for bothering you 

Lol bro, you arn't bothering me, those were the next set of questions I wanted to ask. :P

Let's just hope there is someone out there that can help us. :)

Wassalam

salam aleikum ,i got bundle of flowers as present from a shia brother :) and i believe he has bought it from Wabil , 19 chelmsford Sq , London

NW10 3AP , Uk

Their telephone number : 8459 8475 or email : wabil @wabil.com

i dont know how reliable they are! but if u live in london you could go to this adress i think :)

Assalaamu Alaykum,

I highly recommend al-Khoei Islamic Bookstore and Fadak Books. I know for fact that al-Khoei ships out of the U.S., but not sure about Fadak Books. I'm sure if you asked they might be willing to. I've ordered many times from both and they are both trustworthy and safe. Fadak Books has an awesome collection of rare Arabic books and Al-Khoei has a greater selection of English books. Both about or around the list price of the books. And both of them do carry " A Bundle of Flowers". But I warn you, you may be going in looking for one book and come across many others you might also want. Happens to me all the time ^_^ .

I ordered long time ago from Dar Tabligh in Tanzania (I think). They have a good collection also, the prices are quite low, yet it took a lot of e-mailing back and forth before I finally received the books. Oh and if you're a fellow book-lover, your best bet is if you ever find yourself in Iran, definitely visit Ansariyan, they'll even ship the books to your final destination!

Good Luck!

wa salaam

(salam)

(bismillah)

Thank you sooooo much sis Muhajiba and jazaki Allah elf elf khair :D

I ordered one from fadakbooks.com and they said that they will calculate the shipping charge only if we if we live outside of the US, then they will ask for our confirmation by email before processing our final order.

But I warn you, you may be going in looking for one book and come across many others you might also want. Happens to me all the time

Lol, I know what you mean sis. I just ran across a whole bunch of other books I would love to read. :)

Oh and if you're a fellow book-lover, your best bet is if you ever find yourself in Iran, definitely visit Ansariyan, they'll even ship the books to your final destination!

Really?My dad is inshallah going in two weeks . Im going to tell him about it. Do you know where its located? and are the books in english text?

thanks again ^_^

Wassalam

(bismillah)

(salam)

Their website is ansariyan.org :) They are great, masha'Allah! They're always a lot cheaper than other publications. You can even order from their website, but it would take a bit longer since it's shipped by sea mail (you can order air mail, but that would obviously be more expensive). Anyhow, I'm sure you can find info as to where exactly they are located on their site. Happy Reading!

Ma'salama

(bismillah)

(salam)

I would suggest you not order from Ansariyan. You may not get your material within 4-5 months. If you can wait that long or upto that long, go ahead. But otherwise best to order from a country close to you.

Wasalaam wr

i bought the najhol balagha from ali bookstore !i forgot how much i paid ...i gave it to my sunni ffriend as a gift (he gave me a shahih bukhari ) , and now i want to order another one for myself ! i have checked al khoei and ansariyan !...the one with english translation at kheoi is 35 dollars and the one at ansariyan is 16 dollars....whats the different? or is it only the pprice difference , they both seem to have different covers ! , and the one i bought from alif also had a different cover ?

i forgot who compilled and translated the one i had bought....!!!! it also had commentary in the introduction from other non shias and sunnis about the najhol bulagha aswell as a quote from trimidhi , ...are the ones from ansariyan and khoei idenitical ???!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FIRST EVEN HAS A SPELLING MISTAKE ON THE COVER!

post-2514-1103887243_thumb.jpg

post-2514-1103887257_thumb.jpg

Edited by Queen_Punk