Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Zainab Al-Kubra

Martyr Bint-ul-Huda (RA)

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

well we all know of bintulhuda (ar) sister of the great ayatollah mohammad baqir as-sadr (ar) and those who dont here's a short intro of her:

the passing of al-Shaheed Muhammad Baqir

al-Sadr,one of the greatest men in history, a man who dedicated every ounce

of his life to serving Islam. It is now time to reflect on a woman who had a

similar cause, whose life was shared with the Shaheed, and who also died in

the line of Islam. This woman is none other than Al-Shaheeda Bint al-Huda.

Also known as “Bint al-Hudaâ€, Amina was the daughter of Al Sayyed Haider

al-Sadr and the sister of Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr. She was born in

Khadhimain, Iraq, in the year 1936 (1356 AH). Her father passed away when

she was but a year old, and into the guardianship of her maternal uncles she

went. After this, she spent the rest of her life with her brother M.B.

al-Sadr until they were both executed.

Amina shared a very strong bond with her brother M.B. al-Sadr. This may be

the reason why she refused to marry, for she preferred to live with him. She

was brought up loving knowledge, reading various kinds of books, which

included science and religion, despite her living a poor life. This love

for knowledge continued throughout her childhood, and she preferred to

isolate herself in order to spend time reading and writing. Her time was

precious and she did not spend it socializing about irrelevant issues.

Instead, she would have gatherings that involved discussing various

contemporary and religious issues. With the aid of her brother, Amina was

educated in fiqh, usool, philosophy and logic. As a result, she became

famous in knowledge and literature.

Amina was very active in Islam. She supervised private Islamic Schools for

girls in Najaf and Khadhimain. Unfortunately, she was forced to abandon

this duty due to pressures from the Iraqi Regime as a result of their

discontinuation of such schools in 1968. However, this did not prevent

Amina from teaching Islam. She devoted her time teaching Islamic Fiqh,

Ideology, and Tafsir al-Quran. Through this, she educated and recruited a

large number of university students, doctors and engineers. Her continuous

efforts made hijab one of the hallmarks of a committed Muslim girl and

spread vastly during the late sixties and seventies.

Furthermore, in the early sixties, she wrote eye catching articles in the “Al Adhwaa†magazine (discontinued by the Iraqi government in 1968). She was the author of numerous novels, and through these novels, she portrayed the Islamic

Ideologies pertaining to women, faith and social issues. She was targeted

by the government, but because her brother was their priority, she was left

aside. When her brother was arrested on the 17th of Rajab 1979, she went to

the public and in Imam Ali’s shrine, called and informed the people that

their Marja M.B. al-Sadr was arrested by the Ba’ath Regime.

When al-Sadr was arrested again on 19 Jamadi Al Awwal 1980, two criminals, Abu Saad, the head of security in Najaf, and his associate, Abu Shaimaa, came to her door on 20th Jamadil Al Awwal 1980, and requested from Amina to join them, telling her it was a request from Al Shaheed al-Sadr, and that she will soon be back. At that time, Umm Jaafar, al-Sadr’s wife, warned Amina and opposed her acquisition. Umm Jaafar had said, “I want to join you.†However, Bint al-Huda’s reply was, “If you come, then who will care for the children and my old mother? Please stay home and Allah will be our Guardianâ€. These were the last recorded words from Amina’s life.

“Bint al-Huda†will be remembered for her hard work and countless

dedications to Islam. She was an active woman who was alive in every way.

She wrote 11 novels and many articles as well as poems. Her edifying

character makes her a role model to every Muslim man and woman.

amina_alsadr.gif

I'm gonna post on of her stories below it was quite nice and it's one of her shorter stories...

more stories can be read here

(bismillah)

Choosing a Wife

Seeing that his mother was in a good mood, Ahmad sat near her and said, 'Mother, I have an idea which should bring you much joy." His mother answered eagerly, "My son, all that you give me makes me happy. What is on your mind?" "You know," he told her, "I have finished my studies and can afford to begin a family. I have decided to marry. "His mother's face brightened with a smile. "This is very good news! I have long awaited such a day," she told him. "How often I have wished you would marry one of your cousins. Praise be to Allah that you have made this decision before it is too late!." Ahmad exclaimed, "Before it's too late? What do you mean?" "Your cousin Maryam is now old enough to marry. Every day there is someone visiting her home, seeking her hand."

Ahmad sat silently for a moment and said, "Then why should we bother her suitors?" "What do you mean, Ahmad?," asked his mother, dismayed.

"My cousin Maryam is not fit for me." "Why not? No, my son, you're mistaken. I shall go and see about your engagement tomorrow," his mother told him.

Ahmad frowned and said, "No, mother. Please do not do such a thing. I will not agree to this." "When she becomes your fiancé, you will feel love for her. Put aside your fears. Maryam is beautiful, and she has a respectable job." Ahmad disagreed, "No. This matter only concerns me." Ahmad's mother thought for a moment and said, "If you dislike Maryam, then there's my brother's daughter. She is as beautiful as Maryam, and she has inherited a large sum of money from my brother. "Mother, please think about this matter from my point of view. I need someone to share my life, not a business partner." His mother became angry and sharply asked, "What's wrong with my niece? Why isn't she good enough to be your wife?" Ahmad replied, "She is not a practicing Muslim. I want a Muslim wife."

Ahmad's mother laughed sarcastically and said, "You speak as if you were an angel who could only marry another angel. Why don't you stop saying such nonsense, my son? You are an educated young man, you should give up your impossible ideals." "I am neither an angel, nor do I seek a saint for a wife. I am a Muslim believer looking for a girl who also believes in Islam." replied Ahmad.

Ahmad's mother told him, "I don't know any girls who share your ideals."

He said, "I know someone who measures up to my expectations." Startled by this admission, Ahmad's mother asked, "You know someone? Who is she? Since when do you begin friendship with girls?" Ahmad answered quickly, "I didn't mean that I know a girl personally, but I know of her." " I see," she said. "You have already chosen your wife. Who is this lucky girl?" "Mother, please be more understanding. I hope you will take my side and persuade father to agree with my choice."

This appeal to Ahmad's mother softened her, and she said, "I swear that I think only of your welfare. I'll help you. Tell me, what are this girl's qualifications?"

Ahmad told her, "Nothing matters except the religious aspect. She is Muslim, and wears complete hijab." "Oh, then she is uneducated!" "No, she has a high school education and her religious knowledge is extensive." Then his mother asked, "What family is she from? Do I know them?"  "She is from a good family known for their piety", Ahmad told her. "Of what use is a well-known family if a girl has no Islamic morals?" He silently beseeched Allah to give him the patience to overcome his mother's resistance. "A happy marriage doesn't depend on fame or wealth. Happiness stems from spiritual nearness and mutual understanding."

Then, in a different tone of voice his mother asked, "What does her father do for a living?" "He is a grocer," Ahmad replied. "A grocer?!", she exclaimed. "Yes. He is a grocer and a very righteous man. He is the head of a happy and virtuous family."

Ahmad's mother interrupted him, "You are the son of a wealthy man; with your college degree you wish to marry a grocer's daughter? What a shame! Yet you ask me to assist you! If I had chosen the daughter of a jeweler, how would you feel?" His mother replied, "There is a big difference between a jeweler and a grocer." "The only difference is with regard to the substance. The former sells rings and the latter sells sugar. Both work in order to earn money," Ahmad answered. His mother lamented, "Imagine your father's reaction to this news!"

Ahmad said firmly, " This is my desire, either you help me or I'll do it myself."

He spoke so seriously that his mother laughed mockingly, saying, "Does the matter require a great effort? The least move you make, they will give their daughter to you gladly." Ahmad shook his head in doubt and said, "Wait and see!"

"What an odd situation this is! Am I to present my son to a grocer's daughter? What special beauty does this girl possess to make you blind to every other consideration?' "I have not yet seen her," Ahmad said. "Then how do you know she's not ugly?" asked his mother. "I know she is not. As far as good conduct is concerned, physical beauty is of little importance." "Oh Ahmad, my amazement never ceases."

The next morning, Ahmad told his father of his intentions. His father became angry, but Ahmad remained determined to marry the woman of his choice. Finally his father agreed and Ahmad asked his mother to visit the girl's home to make the proposal and overcome any obstacles.

The following afternoon Ahmad's mother, accompanied by his oldest sister, went to the girl's house. On the way there, Ahmad's sister asked her mother what the girl's name was. Her mother replied, " I forgot to ask him! "When they knocked on the family's door, they were surprised to see a beautiful young girl open it. The girl was surprised to see the two unfamiliar women, but she showed them into the living room and went to tell her mother that they had visitors. Her mother welcomed the guests and waited for them to explain the reason for their visit. After exchanging greetings, Ahmad's mother asked who the young girl was who had opened the door. "It was my daughter, Zaynab," she replied. "Do you have any other daughter?" asked Ahmad's mother. "No, she's my only daughter", replied her mother. Ahmad's mother and sister were delighted to learn that the beautiful girl was Zaynab. Just then, Zaynab entered with coffee for their visitors. She sat next to Ahmad's sister and they soon found much to discuss. Then she collected the empty coffee cups and left the room.

Ahmad's mother began, "We have come with a blessed aim. We would be happy to have your daughter Zaynab as a wife for my son." She praised her son for his intelligence, his good looks and his wealth, but she neglected to mention his firm Islamic beliefs, which was very important to Zaynab's mother. Therefore, Ahmad's mother was stunned when Zaynab's mother shook her head slowly and said, "I'm very sorry. It is difficult for me to agree to this proposal; in fact, it's impossible." With much surprise, Ahmad's mother asked, "What is impossible?"

"My daughter is still young. I'm sure your son can find a girl who suits him." Ahmad's mother protested, "But Zaynab suits him well! Would you be kind enough to justify your refusal?" "I only have one daughter, and I should be sure of her future married life." "But Ahmad is well-off financially," said his mother. "He is an engineer!" Zaynab's mother replied, "Zaynab would not marry someone because he is wealthy or has a college degree."

Ahmad's mother was at a loss for words. "Then what will ensure your daughter's happiness and consent?" "When a mother looks for a wife for her son, she should mention her son's conduct." said the mother of Zaynab. "My daughter is a committed Muslim. She wants a Muslim husband, and remember, my daughter wears hijab, and your son may want a modern wife, who dresses like his mother and sister." Ahmad's mother laughed with relief and told her, "You're correct. I haven't mentioned his conduct. I thought that other aspects of his character were of more importance. My son is a faithful Muslim. He is, in fact, looking for a wife who observes hijab. Be sure that my appearance (un-Islamic clothing) is not to Ahmad's taste." Zaynab's mother also smiled and said, "You should have told me earlier! Please give us your address so we can visit you and learn more about your son." "We hope you can come early next week," said Ahmad's mother.

Ahmad was waiting anxiously for his mother's return. As soon as she and her daughter returned home he asked, "Well, mother? How was your visit?"

"It was very strange," she replied.

"What was strange?", he asked. "Has anything bad happened?"

"Oh no, Ahmad. But I never expected such a thing," she answered. "Then they have refused?" Ahmad's father said, "How could a grocer's daughter refuse a wealthy young man?" Ahmad's mother turned to her husband and said, " They did, in fact, refuse..." "What! they refused?" asked the father. "I spoke about Ahmad's good qualities, but I didn't mention his Islamic morals. My appearance also caused her to decline my proposal because her daughter is a very faithful Muslim. When I realized their objections, I told them that you are a true Muslim as well. I have come to respect them very much. They don't care about status or wealth."

"Have you seen the girl?", asked Ahmad's father. "Yes, she is lovely and polite. Ahmad is a lucky man to have made such a choice." The following week, Zaynab's family paid a visit to Ahmad's home and plans were made for the upcoming wedding. They were soon married and there was much rejoicing.

Edited by Zainab Al-Kubra

(bismillah)

Idleness

This was a period of inactivity. Thank God, it did not last long. Now that I see my end approaching, before the fulfillment of my aim, which is to worship for the sake of Allah, I feel sad about that period of idleness. Man's life is worthless, unless it is devoted to work for the sake of Allah, the Almighty. How despicable idleness is! How strange that man is careless of his religious duties and neglects religious rituals! Now, I feel those past days blame me for neglecting them. They are sorry for having passed by without the performance of anything but the ordinary duties. Nothing more has been recorded in the pages of good deeds. Those days are ashamed to demand Allah's pleasure, on the Day of Judgment. What can I do? Whatever passed away won't come back. I should have made up for those days later. I know that one's days are counted. I wonder if I did my best. Only Allah the Almighty knows that.

(bismillah)

The Last Hours

Now I must write about the last hours, which have been imposed, on me. There is no way out; death spares no one. The Holy Qur'an says,

Wherever you are, death will overtake you though you be in lofty towers... (Al-Nisa:78 )

Is there any escape from Allah's order? The Divine narration says, Whoever rejects My rule, should leave My Earth and Heaven. Every believer should accept death willingly; with whatever pleases Allah, the Almighty. Am I sorry to be leaving this world? The answer is: Yes and No. I am sorry at leaving it because it is the way that leads to Allah's pleasure and mercy. Its days are trials offered to man in which to make his choice. Had I to live longer I might achieve a better level in the worship of Allah. There is another reason for my sorrow. My friends and relatives will feel sad and miss me; but this is the nature of life. I am not sorry, because it is not worth a feather, as a poet says, ...One should be careful of its plots. Divorce is thrice (three times in the Islamic Religion) yet I divorced it a thousand times...Its changes are fearful, its promises are false and its hopes are worn out. I wonder how some hold onto such a hope Don't they know, good deeds are the best provisions and that the final settlement is in graves? ... Oh, how sorry one feels when the last hours draw near. How regretful one is for past errors! How one wishes for a new chance to make-up for them! One is ready to give whatever one has, to make-up for those sins. How wonderful it is for one to call oneself to account. How wise it is for one to consider the result of each step one takes in life, so that one may not feel sorry at the last hours. The Holy Qur'an says,... most surely (one's) self is wont to command evil except such as my Lord had mercy on, surely my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful. (Yousef: 53) 

Oh God, I do love Thee, the same as I fear Thee... Oh God, grant me Your mercy and forgiveness, deprive me not of Your pleasure...Oh Mighty God, how happy I am to be released of the chains and concerns of this world. I am happy to becoming free of its evils and sins. Oh God, grant those who loved me patience and double their reward. Oh God, keep them on the right path, so that they can continue their good deeds through which I may survive...Oh God, grant me mercy... surely Thou art the most liberal Giver….Al-i-Imran: 8)

(bismillah)

i dunno if these are all of her stories but there's a lot here http://www.geocities.com/anilazaidi/islami...huda/index.html

The two women and a man story is just brilliant. I havent read any of the other long stories because i lost the link a while back but alhamdulillah i managed to find it again!

Allah yu jaazeeki inshallah :)

Fe aman Allah

Guest newshia

May Allah have mercy on them. I heard they were martyred in the most beastly of manners by Saddam and his fellow devils.

(bismillah)

(salam)

JazakAllah khair sis Zainab, I've just read the story of 'choosing a wife', beautiful moral tale, InshaALlah I look forward to reading the rest.

wa salaam

Syeda

May Allah have mercy on them.  I heard they were martyred in the most beastly of manners by Saddam and his fellow devils.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah)

(salam)

indeed it's so horrible i can't bare to think of it... :cry:

la3natullah on Saddam and his aids!!!

Subhanallah how the justice of Allah prevails.. I will never forget how he ended up! in a grave buried alive like all those people he tortured for years!!!

JazakAllah khair sis Zainab, I've just read the story of 'choosing a wife', beautiful moral tale, InshaALlah I look forward to reading the rest.

Allah yujazeeki sis ... read the story of two women and a man next it's just a great story it's on the link i gave above in my previous post... and there's lots more to be found on there.

She was a great woman mashallah 'alif ra7ma 3ala roo7ha sigh a true daughter of fatima (as).

Inshallah we'll make Fatima (as) as proud as this great woman did and Allah will honour us with martyrdom!

fe aman Allah

Guest newshia

I think she was considered a mujtahida right? At the level of ijtehad... or perhaps we don't know?

ws

I think she was considered a mujtahida right?  At the level of ijtehad... or perhaps we don't know?

ws

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah)

I am sure that she was considered this because she studied alongside her brother and she possessed extensive Islamic knowledge. She was mashallah a great woman, may Allah (SWT) bless her.

Wasalaam

i feel sad :cry: ...what faith she had :cry:

LANAT ON HER OPPRESSORS AND KILLERS :angry:

were these works translated into english? i am presuming she dint write them in english :huh:

i am interested in reading more about her

This is a translation from the account of one of the security officers present on the day the 2 martyrs were killed:

"They brought Sayyid Al-Sadr to the office of National Security in Baghdad and they bound him in chains, then Saddam arrived and said in Iraqi slang 'Muhammad Baqir, are you trying to make a government?' and then he started hitting his face and head with a strong rod. So the Sayyid said to him 'I have left the government to you' and then an argument broke out between them about this and about the Islamic revolution in Iran, which led Saddam into a fit of rage, so he ordered his henchmen to torture Sayyid Al-Sadr severely. Then he ordered the lashing of martyr Bint Al-Huda - after she had been tortured in another room - they brought here in unconscious and they were dragging her, so when the Sayyid saw her, he became upset and angry at her plight. He said to Saddam 'If you are a man, then undo my restraints'. But Saddam took a rod and began hitting the marytred Sayyida and she was senseless, then Saddam ordered for her breasts to be cut, which caused the Sayyid anger and he said to Saddam 'If you were a man, you would have faced me face-to-face and let my sister go, but you are a coward, between your bodyguards'. Saddam flew into rage and took out his gun and fired on the Sayyid and then his sister and then left like an insane man cursing and swearing"

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29260

"They brought Sayyid Al-Sadr to the office of National Security in Baghdad and they bound him in chains, then Saddam arrived and said in Iraqi slang 'Muhammad Baqir, are you trying to make a government?' and then he started hitting his face and head with a strong rod. So the Sayyid said to him 'I have left the government to you' and then an argument broke out between them about this and about the Islamic revolution in Iran, which led Saddam into a fit of rage, so he ordered his henchmen to torture Sayyid Al-Sadr severely. Then he ordered the lashing of martyr Bint Al-Huda - after she had been tortured in another room - they brought here in unconscious and they were dragging her, so when the Sayyid saw her, he became upset and angry at her plight. He said to Saddam 'If you are a man, then undo my restraints'. But Saddam took a rod and began hitting the marytred Sayyida and she was senseless, then Saddam ordered for her breasts to be cut, which caused the Sayyid anger and he said to Saddam 'If you were a man, you would have faced me face-to-face and let my sister go, but you are a coward, between your bodyguards'. Saddam flew into rage and took out his gun and fired on the Sayyid and then his sister and then left like an insane man cursing and swearing"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah)

Reading this really makes me cry :cry:

Saddam was a very evil man who did not show any mercy even to a woman.

Wasalaam

Guest Ikhlaas

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sister, Jazaaki Allaahu Alf Kheir insha-Allah.

May your reward lie in Jannah, along with all the Muslimeen and Mo2mineen insha-Allah.

Fi Amaanillaah Ta3aala

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sister, Jazaaki Allaahu Alf Kheir insha-Allah.

May your reward lie in Jannah, along with all the Muslimeen and Mo2mineen insha-Allah.

Fi Amaanillaah Ta3aala

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Allah yujaazeeCH ;) ^_^

I just read a ''muslim student's diary'' .. it was amazing! It talks bout rights of women and stuff it's so nice let me get one part and paste it here...

I told the class that:" Throughout history woman has been involved in society. In fact, she played a significant role in ancient civilizations. Women were queens and empresses. In the Holy Qur'an, for instance, the Queen of Saba is mentioned: Surely I found a woman ruling over them and she has been given abundance and she has a mighty throne. (Al-Naml: 23)

"History also tells us of Cleopatra, who ruled Egypt and resorted to suicide when she was defeated by the Roman invaders. However, past civilizations generally considered women to be inferior to men. Some religions considered woman to be unclean and did not allow her to perform religious rituals or enter places of worship.

I continued, "Islam neither isolated woman nor belittled her contributions to society. On the contrary, Islam has given a woman equal rights, as is clearly stated in the Qur'anic verse: "I will not waste the work of any worker among you whether male or a female; the one of you being from the other...I will most certainly make them enter gardens beneath which rivers flow; a reward from Allah, and with Allah is yet better reward." (Aale-Imran: 194)

"In another Qur'anic verse concerning hijab, Islam does not address women only; men, as well, are ordered to cast down their eyes. Had Islam aimed at isolating woman, there would not have been the necessity for such an order: Say to the believing men to cast down their looks and guard their private parts... and say to the believing women to cast down their looks and guard their private parts and not to display their ornaments except what appears thereof; and let them wear their head covering over their bosoms and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers or their sons... and turn to Allah all of you, oh, believers, so that you may be successful. (Al-Nur: 37)

"Islamic history illustrates the role of women in the Muslim community. Women were present at the Prophet's battles. They nursed the wounded and supplied water and food to the believers. Some even carried a sword and defended Islam. The Prophet (SAWS) appreciated their role and gave them their share of the spoils. We also read in Islamic history that Muslim women held meetings to recite and interpret the Qur'an. Such evidence indicates that Islam never isolated women or negated their role in the community...Furthermore, hijab is necessary for woman and is in harmony with her nature and man's nature too. Men are inclined naturally towards women and women are inclined to draw men towards them. Hence the exposure of woman without hijab in society can arouse the inner instincts that lead to sexual relations that affect not only individuals, but the family and the community as well. One illustration of this is in the Western so-called civilized societies where corruption and immorality are increasing and more and more homes are being broken."

Mashallah she was a really intelligent woman... sigh

take care

Fe aman Allah

(bismillah)

(salam)

I've started "friendly letters" it's really nice too. I hope inshallah everyone's enjoying reading the stories as much as me! they're jus so nice it like puts islamic stuff into modern context and situations... and teaches too they're so great!

Here's a part of the first letter which was quite nice (later in the other letter it states how this girls view of being like a prisoner is wrong.. but some of the things said are just beautiful)

Faith can do miracles. Belief in Allah makes one seek His mercy. Such a call to Faith is as pleasant as a spring breeze, as clear as the blue sky, and as beautiful as a flower. It is a clear voice that dominates the soul. One surrenders to it as a prisoner to his watchman and a child to his mother. The soul heeds it to drop anchor at its shore. I hearken to it and hear the story of a new birth. It is the echo of a Qur'anic verse that says, Our Lord, surely we have heard a preacher calling to the Faith saying: Believe in your Lord, so we did believe, Our Lord forgive us therefore our faults and cover our evil deeds and make us die with the righteous.  (Aale-Imran: 193)

this part is also beautiful sigh:

Well, the one who wished to die, is now interested in life. This is not for the sake of enjoying life, but for the sake of a sublime aim that one strives to attain through the worship of Allah. Hence, you see I am no longer disturbed by life's troubles. This life with all its hardship and suffering is of no more concern to me. This world is nothing but a tiny portion of the great universe. I feel satisfied wherever I go. Despite the unpleasant reality, the feeling of spiritual security gives me ease. I came to understand that life will go on whether one is sad or happy. The past days won't come back; time does not bother with one's tears or one's smiles. Why should one, then, demand what time cannot offer?

Now, I don't build castles in the air. I have made a new start on the firm foundation of Faith. Life's troubles won't be allowed to keep me under the domination of pain. I want to achieve a life of Faith and piety. I'll make use of this life for the sake of the other one.

Enjoy!

Fe aman Allah

(bismillah)

(salam)

did n e one manage to find out if the 3elweeyah (AR) was a mujtahida? I think she probably was....

I also just wanted to get the thread back up on top :D so others would inshallah read this post and benefit from the 3elweeyah's writings inshallah. :angel:

Fe aman Allah

(bismillah)  (salam)

Allah yikhalleech zainab il kubra

im very happy 2 see this topic of bintil huda who happens to be my mom's first cousin.

my family are very happy 2 know abt this and i hope every1 is also inspired by ayatullah al sheikh mohd. baqir il sadr ra7imahu illah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah)

(salam)

oh wow sis did u get to meet her? sigh sis i love both the 3elweeyah bintul huda and sayyid muhammad baqir as-sadr Allah yirhamhuma... they were just amazing and inspirational people and i hope that everyone tries to learn from them inshallah.

I wish so much that the Sayyid got the chance to finish his lectures on the trends of history.... that would have been so beneficial! sigh .. but alhamdulillah for the other writings from him that do benefit us alhamdulillah.

if your mum has any stories about them I'ld love to hear them! I'm sure others would to.

take care

Fe aman Allah

This is a translation from the account of one of the security officers present on the day the 2 martyrs were killed:

May Saddam rot in hell with his gurus [la].

(salam)

I pray that all of you my brothers and sisters are in the best of health and are all living in the blessings from Allah.

I'm wondering, as victims of Saddam's atrocities, had the graves of these two of the prophet's grandchildren been found? Where are they resting now?

I've checked in the forums, no information on that..

Thanks in advance for the information.

May Allah bless these two and raise them as part of their holy grandfather's shia on the day of judgement..

Let's pray;

"Ihdinassirat'al mustaqim, sirat'al lazinaan'amam taa'laihim, qairilmaqd'ubialaihim, walad'dalllin"

for each and everyone of us..

(salam)

P.S.: have Saddam been charged for killing them? Are the accounts of their deaths witnessed? How did this information come out?

Thanks again..

(salam)

I pray that all of you my brothers and sisters are in the best of health and are all living in the blessings from Allah.

I'm wondering, as victims of Saddam's atrocities, had the graves of these two of the prophet's grandchildren been found? Where are they resting now?

I've checked in the forums, no information on that..

Thanks in advance for the information.

May Allah bless these two and raise them as part of their holy grandfather's shia on the day of judgement..

Let's pray;

"Ihdinassirat'al mustaqim, sirat'al lazinaan'amam taa'laihim, qairilmaqd'ubialaihim, walad'dalllin"

for each and everyone of us..

(salam)

P.S.: have Saddam been charged for killing them? Are the accounts of their deaths witnessed? How did this information come out?

Thanks again..

(bismillah)

(salam)

I know that sayyid baqir as-sadr's (AR) body was found n it hadnt decomposed at all n they took him to be buried in najaf i think... but n e ways they moved his body to a proper grave :cry:

As for his sister i havent ever heard n e reports on her grave :(

Saddam is only on trial at the moment for one of the many attrocities carried out by him n his people... la3natullah 3alahum!

Fe aman Allah

(bismillah) (salam)

Absolutely awesome writings and really enjoyed as well as learned a lot from all stories.

JazakAllah khair to the sisters who posted the link. :)

May AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáìguide us all to the right path(ameen).

Wassalam.

9April - Martyrdom anniversary of Ayatollah Mohammed Baqir alSadr and his sister Sayedah Amina Al-Sadr,better known as Bint ul Huda. 

Lanat on Saddam.