Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

WARNING

Rate this topic

Abdulhujjah

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

This is for all those who take it upon themselves to issue out jurisprudential decrees without knowledge : You are accountable for everything you say, anytime someone follows something you have said in Fiqh, and it turns out to be incorrect you wear its burden. I have noticed some people giving out their opinions as if they are handing out vouchers for Pizzahut.

Be wary of this, the good companions at the time of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) used to be all afraid to answer questions for fear of them being wrong, and would only answer when they knew they were answering correctly. In fact I have heard that one of the infallibles once said about jurisprudence "Flee from the Question like a Lamb would flee from a lion" i.e do not answer unless you are absolutely certain, and you couldn't be anymore certain.

For everyone else : Please Don't accept unsourced replies and always double check sources. When in doubt, please consult your scholar.

Wassalaam

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

This is for all those who take it upon themselves to issue out jurisprudential decrees without knowledge : You are accountable for everything you say, anytime someone follows something you have said in Fiqh, and it turns out to be incorrect you wear its burden. I have noticed some people giving out their opinions as if they are handing out vouchers for Pizzahut.

(salam)

Is it possible if you could provide the members names who are giving out these incorrect information so that we all become aware of them?

Or if this is not possible than you should send these particular members a PM so that they are made aware of their mistakes, and not to provide false information.

(As some young people do believe what is written in this forum)

Wasalaam

Ws

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Is it possible if you could provide the members names who are giving out these incorrect information so that we all become aware of them?

Or if this is not possible than you should send these particular members a PM  so that they are made aware of their mistakes, and not to provide false information.

(As some young people do believe what is written in this forum)

Wasalaam

Ws

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One of them is sayed kk and its important that he is exposed, but he is banned, he seems to think he is a marja3-e-taqleed so he issues decrees without regard for them being incorrect or correct. He is banned now. But if anyone comes across his replies be sure to ignore them. It is my duty as a muslim to warn you. :)

Wassalaam

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from Muhammad ibn ‘Isa ibn ‘Ubayd from Yunus ibn 'Abd al-Rahman from 'Abd al-Rahman ibn al-Hajjaj who has said the following.

"Imam abu ‘Abdallah (as) has said:

‘Beware of two forms of behavior. It is such behaviors that have lead many people to their destruction. Beware of giving fatwa to people on the basis of your own opinion and to follow a religion without knowledge.’"

(al-Kafi, H 96, Ch. 11, h 2)

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from al-Hassan ibn Mahbub from Ali ibn al-Ri’ab from abu ‘Ubayda al-Hadhdha’ from abu Ja’far (as) who has said the following

"The angels of mercy and the angels of wickedness condemn those who give to people fatwas without knowledge and guidance. Such people will be held responsible for the sins of all those who have followed such fatwas."

(al-Kafi, H 97, Ch. 11, h 3)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Advanced Member
:D Good post akhi! ya everyone make sure that if you do say an unsourced decree at least tell everyone to check it with their Marja3's first. Thats just to be on the safe side of things

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Comment;

Yes, personal remarks are just that and they remain as personal remarks. A true Muslim can readily distinguish what are lies. But when does it becomes something haram? When can I say that this is how I understand it (the issue) and when should I be wary that someone might take it as a fatwa or something. Remember, every question must be answered as a sign of a true Muslim. This was the problem in those days of the Companions. Abu Huraira was reminded not to issue Hadiths like MacD burgers. And he replied that he is aware of the prohibition in a hadith where Rasulullah Sallalah Alai hi Wa Salam said that those who spoke lies of the Rasool books a ticket to Hell. And it won the confidence of the other Companions, the way he said it. I have read members who post ridiculous statements only children or kafirs make and I am not going to change my religion just because they succeed in making sense. It is a test on the strength of my faith. Why pamper children with protection. We should take proactive steps to nuture Islamic beliefs in our own children, lest they face the world ill-equipped. The tv, movies, songs and the internet are sources of misdirections that our children face day-in-ay-out. A shelter prepares our child to fail during rainy days.

Quote;

`Imam Ali : The beauty of Islamic knowledge is in its diversity'. Why then willfully shrink it. What's important is to be confident of your sources, and answer all questioner. That way, if your arguments are baseless, your questioner will teach you something instead.

Reminder;

Allah Subha na Wa Taala Knows best. You call yourself a believer, when you have not been tested?

And also;

Please Don't accept unsourced replies and always double check sources. When in doubt, please consult your scholar.

Edited by rambo

• 1 month later...

Salaams, I totally agree with the first post in this forum. That do not issue and say things which you are not sure of.

However, If you have a question please post it. If you aren't sure then please, please, verify using the forums. This way, clarifications CAN be made.

If you are not sure of masail, and such, there are guidances such as the Marja and their rulings such as Islamic Laws.

Do clarify what your not sure of, this way you CAN share later on when someone has a question, and answer with confidence.

Don't give your mind an opportunity to have gray areas, let things stand out in black and white.

I hope you understand...

Rumina.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

I have noticed some people giving out their opinions as if they are handing out vouchers for Pizzahut.

Assalamalaikum,

Is someone giving out vouchers to pizza hut? Sign me up. I don't have to worry about giving opinions no one takes me seriously anyway.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Two words are very important regarding this topic and they are "I think", if we are posting answers we should always if we are not sure state that, and the easiest way is to say "I think"

imho any sentence beginning with "i think" should be deleted

i think

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
(bismillah)

One of them is sayed kk and its important that he is exposed, but he is banned, he seems to think he is a marja3-e-taqleed so he issues decrees without regard for them being incorrect or correct. He is banned now. But if anyone comes across his replies be sure to ignore them. It is my duty as a muslim to warn you. :)

Wassalaam

Lol i find this funny now, seeing as hes almost there =)

Wasalam.

• 6 months later...
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

yes...i've seen alot of these here and this is one of the reasons why i keep my mouth shut :lol:

(bismillah)

(salam)

yes...i've seen alot of these here and this is one of the reasons why i keep my mouth shut :lol:

It is always better to be modest and seek knowledge, keeping mum at times pays.

• 2 months later...

As Salamu Alikum

I agree only the sound shaykhs and muitjehads should give replies, and may Allah Aliyyul Azeem bless them if they are correct, and have mercy on them if they err,

please recite fattahs for all our scholars

[This is one example of a Fake Sheikh]

Edited by SpIzo

• Advanced Member
PS, can an admin change my name to Hujjataul Islam Ayat Ullah ul Udhma Marja Taqleed Dr_Asad (ra) :angel:

*yawn*

His Eminence, Radiance, Highness Grand Ayatollah Al-Haaj Ayatollah al Uzama Marjae Taqlid Rahbar e Azeem Al-Hojjat al-Islam Wilayat e Faqih Mujtahid Allamah Ayatollah Hazrat Seyyed dingdong Naqvi.

• 6 months later...
  • Advanced Member

salam

do we really need this warning? now that we have mashallah some members at Shiachat now who are very learned in hadith and can tell us directly the fatwa of the ahlulbayt without need to ask marja? maybe the admin can unpin this thread?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Basic Members

TARAWEEH SUNNAH OF NABI PEACE UPON HIM BE? TO BE OR NOT TO BE?, LETS SEE SHALL WE?

A beloved Hanafi, Shafai, Hunbali, Maliki, Salafi, and Deobandi gathered around Brother Ali asking about Taraweeh, sunnah of Nabi peace upon him be? to be or not to be? let’s see, said Brother Ali, “no disrespect” Said brother Ali, please don’t ask me, let’s ask the our Nabi sallu alayhi wa aalihi, what’s it to be? Don’t mind me, but a bit of history and Hadith of Sahih Bukhari also maybe, let’s see...

Taraweeh? What’s Taraweeh? Came the answer from our Beloved Nabi, peace upon him be.

I (saws) was in masjid an-Nabawi, said He (saws),Rasul an-nabi, Taraweeh! some companions asked me, No, thank you kindly, was my plea, be free and not in groups of one two or three.

Most of them agreed to my plea of no Taraweeh, listen to Me(saws), it’s not me who dislikes Taraweeh, it is He(swt), the Lord of all of thee, who created man to be free in his worship to He (swt) , wherever he may be. His message to you and me, Don’t worship me via Taraweeh, worship me and only me like the pious servant who is free, I don’t need Taraweeh, I am wherever you may be, I am your Lord the one and only, All Mighty.

Be free, O’ lovers of My Nabi, blessed Nabi peace upon him be, who only follows what I decree, not Taraweeh, as a gift from Me to all of thee, , have tea after iftari, I see what you don’t see, I am your Rabbi, there is none other than Me, always be free in your remembrance of me, not in agony because of Taraweeh which I did not decree. Be like My Nabi and his Wali Ali peace upon them be.

Ali My wali was the best after Nabi, wasn’t he?, did he recite Taraweeh? Never, he only followed My decree like My beloved Nabi, peace upon them be.

With a big smile and full of Glee, said Brother Ali, don’t you see, Deceived were some people, by one of the three, who could that be? It doesn’t worry me, I only follow Ali, the only true Wali.

We find in History, and books like Sahih Bukhari, One of the three showed their blatant stupidity after the beloved Nabi went came back to All Mighty, the second of the three, never feared the all Mighty, challenged His decree, introduced Taraweeh as part of Islamic legacy, how dare he call it a “good novelty”? as mentioned in Sahih al Bukhari, in the chapter of Taraweeh!, it was never the All Might’s decree, so fear Jalla jallalhi,

He Shall ask those who disobeyed the decree vis-à-vis Taraweeh , He shall say “Did thee follow Me, listen to Nabi , Ali or one of the three regarding Taraweeh?”

Remember the words of the All Mighty, “No one on that Day will be able to flee from Me and what I decree for those who disobey Me. That’s a certainty, My guarantee.

O’ Hanafi, Shafai, Hunbali, Maliki, Salafi, and Deobandi and Ummah of My beloved Nabi, set yourselves free, there will be no plea for My Mercy for those who followed one of the three knowingly or in ignorance of My True Decree.

And for those who ignored My Nabi, labelled him with insanity, without fearing Me the Master of all that be, The All Mighty, when He (saws) asked to write a Decree from Me for the salvation of all of thee, for eternity, peace upon him be, it wasn’t about tarweeh.

That’s a guarantee and certainty from Me. I was there to see, I saw what was and will see for eternity. Behold, I am the Creator of eternity, woe on those three who disobeyed Me. Do you follow them or do you follow My decree?, The All Mighty vis-à-vis taraweeh?

Ask your selves before you come to Me, I shall surely Judge thee accordingly.O’ Hanafi, Shafai, Hunbali, Maliki, Salafi, and Deobandi and ummah of Muhammad Nabi peace upon him be, it’s your own duty, to save yourselves from my fury, before you come to me, with your “good novelty” Taraweeh.

Brother Ali ended with a plea, O Brothers and Sisters, "send your salutations on Nabi and his beloved Family, sallu alayhi wa aalihi, not during Taraaweeh.

Ya Ali, Ya Ali, Ya Ali, Ya Ali, la fata illa Ali, peace upon him be, said Brother Ali with glee following the decree of the All Mighty.

• 2 months later...
  • Basic Members

Asalamu Alaykum,

This is a very interesting topic as we all have faced it in our live's at some stage, whethar out with friends or family, some give their opinion out of arrogance and a lack of education whilst other's simply to try and gain a status.

i beleive and please reply with your opinion's if this seems wrong, That any individual that decides to give advice or to help or even to stop a person from committing a sin or mistake should first know the Fatwa and its meaning from a educated source, meaning not just reading the fatwa on the marja's website but sending the marja a question asking why this fatwa has come about knowing it's origin of creation and for wat purpose rather than just saying oh "YEH" my marja said it, that means its right.

i think its this lack of research that 90% of youth face, that leads them to arguments and the like simply because they dont understand the fatwa correctly, or both parties do not have enough knowledge to bring the topic up in the first place.

Our religion is our safeguard and if we dont keep its integrity at the highest level, then We have failed, argueing over topic's that we lack knowledge in show's our arrogance and weakness, as the brother said earlier our religion is not a token to be given away for the sake of anyones image or status.