Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Mua'wia Ibne Hind

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

Asalamo Alaikum.

As far as I understand Muawia's mother was Hindah, while the mominah wife of Yazeed was named Hind isn't that so?

Wassalam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes My Brother .

(As much as Ive Heard)

But the Pious wife of Yazeed had name ...... "Hinda" ... not "Hind"

While for the Name of Muawia's Mother .... we find Both names i;e "Hind" and "Hinda"

Salaam Alaiqum,

Yaa Ali Madad

Laanat Beshumar on Muawiya and his son and his followers

I think this Thread shud be made sticky

Allah Hafiz

Yaa Ali Madad

Allah Aabad aur khush Rakhe Maula Ali( A.S )Key Chahney walo ko , Duniya Aur Akherat mey --Amin Ya Rab ul Aalamin !!

May Allah swt give prosperity and happiness to the lovers of Ahle Bait A.S- in this waorl and hereafter --Amin Yaa Rab Ul Aalamin

Hussainiyet Zindabad

Yazidiyet Murdabad

Firoz Ali

Guest abaleada

(bismillah)

(salam)

There is Shi`i Islam.

Then there is ghuluw.

May Allah guide us along the first and protect us from the second.

-Abbie

(bismillah)

(salam)

I dont understand, if you seriously hate Muawiya (la),why do you have to add all these jokes and inappropriate comments.  Its important to keep our manners no matter what the situation is...

ws

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Advanced Member
what a waste of time

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah ....... Telling and learning about the truth is a waste of time.While Watching movies and other stuff of fiction are the Best Sources of making your time worthy ... isnt it. ???

Your Signature

"Wisest is she who knows she does not know"

[Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World]

"Your identity is your most important possession, protect it"

[ElastaGirl, The Incredibles!]

• Advanced Member

the truth is super calafragilistic lanat on muawiyah? For your info I can do what I like, and if I decide that watching simpsons is a life better spent than this sort of manner of encounter, than you should reflect on why I would say such a hhurendous thing! As it is, I haven't watched tv in ages.

• Advanced Member
the truth is super calafragilistic lanat on muawiyah?  For your info I can do what I like, and if I decide that watching simpsons is a life better spent than this sort of manner of encounter, than you should reflect on why I would say such a hhurendous thing! As it is, I haven't watched tv in ages.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you trying to say that ........... Sending lanat on Muawiah isnt right and .... and it is a wastage of time ?

If you are , Then please read other posts about this topic and make comments at those posts, i have talked about this topic several times , and right now i am not feeling like repeating it again, i am sorry.Look for those posts.

Guest abaleada
Are you trying to say that ........... Sending lanat on Muawiah isnt right and .... and it is a wastage of time ?

Yes. Salah, siyam, qirat al Qur'an, reading books of knowledge, eating and discussing with pious Shia brothers and sisters, etc. should take up the most of one's time. If one hs enough time on his hands to curse whom he wishes to curse, then he has too much time on his hands.

If you are , Then please read other posts about this topic...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a slight problem with that. Most of the people who have posted to this thread have proved themselves to be so extremist, hateful, spiteful, and/or illiterate that I have them on my ignore list. Perhaps that should say something about the nature of this thread, too.

post-2073-1106500237.jpg

post-2073-1106500237_thumb.jpg

Edited by abaleada
  • Advanced Member

Ask yourself .... What kind of people should be ignored?

1. People who Speak against the enimies of Prophet (pbuh) and his Ahlebait (as)

2. People who Praise the enemies of Prophet (pbuh) and his Ahlebait (as)

Muawia (l.a) was a worst enemy of Prophet (pbuh) and his Ahlebait (as) , which is quite obvious from my article.

.......... to curse whom he wishes to curse .............

I disagree. We dont curse whom ever we wish to curse. Muawia is cursed by

Allah , Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) , Imam Ali (as) and Imam Hassan (as) . And as we are associated with them, it is necessary for us to Curse whomever is cursed by them and Praise whomever is praised by them.

I hope you got that.

Thankyou.

• Advanced Member
We dont curse whom ever we wish to curse. Muawia is cursed by Allah , Prophet Mohammad  (pbuh) , Imam Ali  (as) and Imam Hassan  (as) . And as we are associated with them, it is necessary for us to Curse whomever is cursed by them and Praise whomever is praised by them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

Brother 'YaMola', I donot completely disagree with your stance in the matter but I also donot completely agree with sister Abaleada's opinion (figure that huh :)). I will make my answer short and to the point. Cursing (in whatever sense it maybe) is UNACCEPTABLE IF it puts your LIFE IN DANGER. Now look at the shia3 minority in Pakistan. They curse from the pulpit when they know that they will be hunted down and killed by the sunni extremists. So who is suffering more due to cursing in these countries?

To Abaleada, if you say that cursing is COMPLETELY forbidden, then we have a problem. In the Aamal-e-Ashura, we do curse the enemies of the Ahlul Bait (as) so we can't COMPLETELY stop cursing. Publicly, we shouldn't curse, but in private it should be alright. I say this because if we stop this practice, then it would be hard to explain that 'We do hate the enemies of Ahlul Bait, but we can't curse them'?? Doesn't make sense to me. Moreover, the presense of shi3an-e-Ali is in-itself a curse to the enemies and their supporters because we nail them down for their misdeeds.

The explaination works for me and I hope it ends the debate cuz I like to see my name at the end :)

Wassalaam --> peace be upon you all

• Advanced Member

With All Respects

Cursing (in whatever sense it maybe) is UNACCEPTABLE IF it puts your LIFE IN DANGER

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is there any kind of danger to our life ........... if we express our feelings for the enemies of Prophet (pbuh) and his AhleBayt (as) , from this Forum ?

.............. the presense of shi3an-e-Ali is in-itself a curse to the enemies and their supporters because we nail them down for their misdeeds.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes ... i agree ......... but doesnt it kind of contradicts with what you were trying to say in the last quotation?

If you are in Pakistan , and your religion is Shia-Islam ..... Then your life is in Danger, No matter if you curse anybody or not.

• Advanced Member

(salam) My dear astute Brother YaMola :)

I really thought you were talking about going public with the acts of cursing... I mean.. not a 'public forum' but actually in public. No, there is no danger to your life so 'fire away' :). However.. make sure you donot abuse this right and portray the shia3 as people who have nothing better to do then come up with new form of curses.

doesnt it kind of contradicts with what you were trying to say in the last quotation?

If you are in Pakistan , and your religion is Shia-Islam ..... Then your life is in Danger, No matter if you curse anybody or not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And this is why I called you 'astute'. I used the 'existance of shia3 as a curse-for-the-enemies' in a metaphorical context, just like the existance of Christians is a curse for the Jews or the existance of truth is a curse for the lie (Not saying that the christians or Jews are synonymous to truth). You are right YaMola, shia3 are not safe even if they curse or not curse because we cannot let go of our faith. So I guess it doesn't really matter.. what do we have to lose except our lives :)

Wassalaam (Allah's bessings be upon you all)

• Advanced Member

Who is worse, Someone who believes in one God, and the day of judgement, and strives to work in his cause, and neglects the ahlul bayt (as) or one whom does neither, and seeks to cause fitna amongst the believers hearts?

Guest abaleada

(bismillah)

(salam)

It surprises me that a post like this remains even after being reports.

It also surprises me that someone who posts like this could remain on as an admin.

-Abbie

Could anyone correct me if i'm wrong?

Muawiyah is also an Arabic term for a female b!tch?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Advanced Member

what's wrong with the post? It's accurate. Muawiya means "barking b-i-t-c-h" as in female dog. What is your issue when someone is stating what it means?! The offense is the name itself, and not with the person explaining the meaning.

• Advanced Member

mashsallah! mashallah! mashallah! What pious muslims we have! All following the Qur;an to the word, all very modest, and mashallah! So perfect, that the only thing left was to reiterate their songs for a man 1400 years ago... a man so tiny, that he is not even worth mentioning...yet mashaalhah! they do not fail in repreating 5 million times the curses on him...

• Advanced Member
Who is worse, Someone who believes in one God, and the day of judgement, and strives to work in his cause, and neglects the ahlul bayt (as) or one whom does neither, and seeks to cause fitna amongst the believers hearts?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Both.... bcoz when you are neglecting Ahlulbayt (as), you cannot know the right cause, neither the judjment day nor Allah (swt)

(bismillah)

(salam)

It surprises me that a post like this remains even after being reports.

It also surprises me that someone who posts like this could remain on as an admin.

-Abbie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh: it surprises me also, did anyone report anything about this post ?

Becasue i provided the sunni refrences with whatever i said.

Guest abaleada

There is a halal lan`at, and there is a haram lan`at. To the best of my knowledge, no lan`at is wajib. If anyone has information to the contrary, please correct me. With that in mind, I would rather take the cautious approach to my din and avoid doing something that may turn out in the end to be makruh or even haram. There are plenty of wajibat and mustahabat out there without me needing to chew on every single mubah just because it feels good at the moment.

I still see the declaration of lan`at to be a waste of one's time.

-Abbie

(salam)

To Abaleada, if you say that cursing is COMPLETELY forbidden, then we have a problem. In the Aamal-e-Ashura, we do curse the enemies of the Ahlul Bait (as) so we can't COMPLETELY stop cursing. Publicly, we shouldn't curse, but in private it should be alright. I say this because if we stop this practice, then it would be hard to explain that 'We do hate the enemies of Ahlul Bait, but we can't curse them'?? Doesn't make sense to me. Moreover, the presense of shi3an-e-Ali is in-itself a curse to the enemies and their supporters because we nail them down for their misdeeds.

Wassalaam --> peace be upon you all

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by abaleada
  • Advanced Member
amr be ma'roof and nahy az munkar is better, tell people not to do what the oppressors did, and tell them to do what the ahlul bayt (as) did, instead of lanat.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are doing what the Ahlulbayt (as) did, sending lanat on the devil and its followers is the sunah of Allah, Prophet (pbuh) and his AhleBayt (as) .

(Allah ! Please forgive me for what i am going to say )

And dont you Dare Call them Opressors (NaAouzobillah)

Edited by YaMola
Guest abaleada
Nahjul Balagha is written by a sunni mu'tazili.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

False. One of the commentators of the Nahjul Balagha is a Mu`atazili. Mu`atazilis are considered kuffar in Sunni Islam.

There are bigger and better commentators out there for the Nahjul Balagha. Better to find them and read theirs.

Edited by abaleada
  • Advanced Member

well lanat on him

not only that yazeed (la) wasnt even his son, his half brother in fact

thats only coz his lanti mother hind (lanat) suduced mawiyah (lanats) own slave and thats how yazeed(lanat) was born.

Mawiyah (lanatt)only told ppl that it was his son as not to bring attention to his family n shame...pity his whole family are lanati

so baarr lanatis bay lanat

• 1 month later...