Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
honestquestions

Kerry Descended from Mohammad?

Rate this topic

Walking U.N.

Perhaps Sen. John Kerry does have an advantage after all over President Bush in understanding the complex political issues of the Middle East.

New research by Burke's Peerage reveals that Mr. Kerry is the only presidential candidate in U.S. history who has genealogical descent from Muslims, Jews and Christians.

"Senator Kerry ... is a virtual walking United Nations," says Harold Brooks-Baker, publishing director of Burke's.

Mr. Kerry is kinsman of the Shi'ite shahs of Persia (the most famous was Shah Abbas I, who reigned from 1587 to 1629), as well as the Muslim kings of Tunisia, all of whom — Democratic presidential nominee included — descend from the prophet Muhammad.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/inbeltway.htm

This claim seems to be unverifiable from Burke's website. This might be a desperate smear tactic by the moonies:

http://www.burkes-peerage.com/press_release7.htm

Burke's Peerage has now completed much of the research on Senator John Kerry. This research proves that he is definitely more royal by blood than any former American President, including General Washington (related to 12 of the 25 British Dukes and the late Queen Mother) and both Presidents Bush (related to Queen Elizabeth II, 20 of the 25 Dukes and numerous European Princes). Senator Kerry is related to all the royal houses of Europe.

Senator Kerry's royal descent even includes the Albanian royal house. These relationships are direct through the Senator's mother, Rosemary Forbes. Her father was descended from William Forbes, Laird of Newe. The Baronets of Newe are extant. It is via this family that the Democratic candidate is descended from Henry II, King of England and father of Richard the Lionheart who was leader of the third Crusade in 1189.

Senator Kerry is also closely related to the Winthrop family of Boston, Mass. His maternal grandmother was Margaret Tyndal Winthrop, who was the wife of James Grant Forbes and the granddaughter of Robert Winthrop, Speaker of the House of Representatives, from 1847 to 1849. The Senator's ancestor, John Winthrop, was the first Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony in the 17th Century. It is this connection that gives Sen. Kerry a descent many times over from Henry III, King of England.

bro i think u r right, it has to be [Edited Out]. maybe it is spread by the bush camp to tarnish kerry's image with the muslim voters in the u.s, who have traditionally supported da democrats. most of these muslims belong to the sunni sect and see us shias as sub humans, knowing dat kerry has shia blood running through his body, dey will stay away from casting der votes in kerry's favour.

dats my theory. hope it made sense

Bismillah al-Rahman al-Raheem

first of all its not funny at all, it would be an insult to the Beloved Holy Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) for John Kerry being a Sayed, thanks God he isnt! dont live in fantasy land be real. secondly mr. honestquestions why do you call our beloved Holy Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) by his first name even if your not a muslim still you should respect this great beloved personality, at leat say Prophet Mohammad or the Muslim Prophet. that would be appriciated. will give you an example; lets say i have a friend and i meet his father and i say hello John instead of Mr. John. is this showing respect to an elder person? a decent person wouldnt even call a normal human being who he doesnt know yet or his younger then that person like this let alone refering to a person considered as prophet by Muslims. i just wanted to make my point clear, i trust that you understand. thank you.

wassalam,

sayed mostafa

why do you call our beloved Holy Prophet Mohammad  (pbuh) by his first name even if your not a muslim still you should respect this great beloved personality, at leat say Prophet Mohammad or the Muslim Prophet. that would be appriciated. will give you an example; lets say i have a friend and i meet his father and i say hello John instead of Mr. John. is this showing respect to an elder person? a decent person wouldnt even call a normal human being who he doesnt know yet or his younger then that person like this let alone refering to a person considered as prophet by Muslims.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

unfortunately, chivalry died long ago...

Guest newshia

Beginning, for your informations...

There are many times unfortunately that Shia and Sunni political interest here in the US diverge. However, in my observation it is mainly among Salafi-leaning Sunnis who diverge from Shias, as they are generally very anti-Iran (and anti-Shia in gen'l.).

So before you ask such a question... please think.

Sayed Mustafa,

I agree with your sentiments, but there do exist Sayyids who are not the best examples of Islam either. We have seen them in history and at present. However, may Allah preserve the unmatchable glory of Muhammad and Ahle Muhammad (as), and keep it away from all such stains and filth.

ws

John Kerry can be Arabic Decendent its not a big deal as Gov. of New Hampshire is also from Syrian origin. About Kerry beging related to Bani Hashim is nothing more then a false link according what i have researched so far.

bro i think u r right, it has to be [Edited Out]. maybe it is spread by the bush camp to tarnish kerry's image with the muslim voters in the u.s, who have traditionally supported da democrats. most of these muslims belong to the sunni sect and see us shias as sub humans, knowing dat kerry has shia blood running through his body, dey will stay away from casting der votes in kerry's favour.

the sunnis i know in america dont have hate for shia. they would think of it as: oh he will help the muslims, this is good, we should vote for him.

muslims in america are more united. i know shias who go to a sunni masjid and pray the way shias pray and there is not a problem at all.