Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ya Ali Maula

Was Abu Bakr's and Umar's Rule ......

Rate this topic

(salam)

After the death of Umar, the next Caliph had to be " elected ". Abd ar-Rahman b. Awf first offered the caliphate to hz Ali(as) on two conditions : one, that he should rule in accordance with the Quran and Sunna of the Prophet(saw); and two, that he must follow the precedents established by two former calpihs. Accepting the first condition, hz Ali(as) declined to comply with the second.

Tabari, 1, p.2793

Why whould hz Ali(as) not follow the precedents established by the former caliphs?

Edited by Ya Ali Maula

^maybe cos the shaikhain (ra) didn't get involved in civil wars?

---

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

When (the dead body of) 'Umar was put on his deathbed, the people gathered around him and invoked (Allah) and prayed for him before the body was taken away, and I was amongst them. Suddenly I felt somebody taking hold of my shoulder and found out that he was 'Ali bin Abi Talib. 'Ali invoked Allah's Mercy for 'Umar and said, "O 'Umar! You have not left behind you a person whose deeds I like to imitate and meet Allah with more than I like your deeds. By Allah! I always thought that Allah would keep you with your two companions, for very often I used to hear the Prophet saying, 'I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar went (somewhere); I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar entered (somewhere); and I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar went out."'

That hadith is most messed up disgusting thing i have heard.

OF COURSE THEIR RULE WAS AGAINST THE TEACHINGS OF QURAN. Which is why Imam Ali declined to follow their precedence. The government which was in accordance with the Holy Quran was the government of Amir Al Mo'mineen when he was selected caliph, with complete JUSTICE.

LANAT TO THE MUNAFIQEEN

..fabricated and disgusting example of the lengths that people will go to in order to elevate the status of the low, and lower the status of Ahlul Bayt

That hadith is most messed up disgusting thing i have heard

Save it for someone else .. don't want to resort to the praise of Ahle-bayt from Shi'ite works; to enlighten you how much shi'a do 'raise' the status of the Ahle-Bayt!

May Allah Ta'ala raise their ranks .. they were noble people! Shame they have such fanatics who attributed wrong things to them!

---

Allahu Aalim

Save it for someone else .. don't want to resort to the praise of Ahle-bayt from Shi'ite works;  to enlighten you how much shi'a do 'raise' the status of the Ahle-Bayt!

May Allah Ta'ala raise their ranks .. they were noble people! Shame they have such fanatics who attributed wrong things to them!

---

Allahu Aalim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: change ahlul bayt to sahaba, and well, delete the word noble for some of them, and you're describing non-shias to a tee. Allah (SWT) raised the status of Ahlul Bayt (as), while only fabricators and downright liars can raise the status of certain sahabas (mostly the ones so adored by non-shias) :angel:

Save it for someone else .. don't want to resort to the praise of Ahle-bayt from Shi'ite works;  to enlighten you how much shi'a do 'raise' the status of the Ahle-Bayt!

---

Allahu Aalim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is no way that we are exaggerating the status of ahlul bayt(as). They(ahlul bayt) have such a high status before Allah(swt) that it is impossible for us to know that status.

As Rasulullah Says:

Al-Moaafi bin Zakariya Aboalfarag narrated from Mohammad bin Ahmad bin abi Thalj from Hassan bin Mohammad bin Bahram from Yousef bin Mousa Al-Qattan from Jurair from Laith from Mujahid from Ibn Abbas who said:

The Messenger of God said, “If all the trees were pens, and all the seas were ink, and all the Jinn were counters, and all human beings were writers, they would not be able to count the incredible virtues of Ali bin Abi Taleb.”

Bihar Al-Anwar V4 P70 H105

STOP DEGRADING THE AHLUL BAYT, BECAUSE THEY ARE MUCH HIGHER THAN YOU THINK.

Im a kafir

INSHALLAH I go to hell with my Muawiya (the love of my life)  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats the most sweetest thing any PPEKLA on here has ever said....ahhhhh.

:lol:

Maula 'Ali (as) deemed the Shaykhayn to be sinners, dishonest, treacherous, liars

The history is best tool to test the authenticity of fabricated Ahadith. Just look at history how Mawla Ali (as) denied to follow Bidahs of Umar Ibn Khattab.

And also look the following event of history, where Mawla Ali (as) deemed Abu Bakr (even after his death) to be Lair.

We read in Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4349 that Umar acknowledged the following to Imam 'Ali (as):

When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) passed away, Abu Bakr said:" I am the successor of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)." Both of you came to demand your shares from the property (left behind by the Messenger of Allah). (Referring to Hadhrat 'Abbas), he said: You demanded your share from the property of your nephew, and he (referring to 'Ali) demanded a share on behalf of his wife from the property of her father. Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had said:" We do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity." So both of you thought him to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest. And Allah knows that he was true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth. When Abu Bakr passed away and (I have become) the successor of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him), you thought me to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest.

This similar dispute over Fadak (i.e. going of Abbas and Ali) is reported many fold in Bukhari and Muslim. So, it's challange to our opponents to show us otherwise (i.e. their claim that Mawla Ali was satisfied with verdict of Umar of hadith La Noris).

Was Salam.