Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Jondab-Ali

Shianews

Rate this topic

Salam alaikum dear respect Syed Jan,

May Allah bless you for your efforts for the excellent service you are providing on your website, keep up the good work brother the website it one of its kind! Everybody I have spoken to seem to talk about it even my relatives in America and Pakistan as well as here in UK!!!!!!!

Dont worry about these cronies who insist on coming on here to argue and talk rubbish, then one has to ask what have they really done for Islam, all I hear is talk, talk and talk from these people but no action?

They have nothing better to do. I have debated on issues regarding Tatbeer and Zinjeer with these same people and the bottom line is, these people have the chip on their backside regarding this issue and as I have used references from this website and now they say "shianews is this, shianews is that.."

Looking on the positive side.. we need people like this.. it only makes us stronger..!

Oh btw Brother Shabbir could not keep away from shiachat after all :D :P

Edited by malang786

Oh btw Brother Shabbir could not keep away from shiachat after all :D :P

Who can? Not like you can either ;)

You guys should all just calm down. Shiachat's team has the final word with regards to this issue. A unanimous decision has not been reached yet.

In His Name, the Most High

Salaams

Insha Allah you are well and in the best of health and eiman.

Br Malang786:

Dont worry about these cronies who insist on coming on here to argue and talk rubbish, then one has to ask what have they really done for Islam, all I hear is talk, talk and talk from these people but no action?

Since you are so sure that we are talking rubbish, please furnish us with a complete and coherant rebuttle based on Islamic teachings.

I look forward to reading you rebuttal.

My respected Br Ali, we await the decision of the esteemed shiachat.com team, and trust insha Allah it will be in the best interests of Islam, as always.

May Allah guide us and keep us steadfast on the path of the true Islam, and may he remove all dogmatic and anti-islamic practices from our midst. May he assist us in cleansing ourselves, that we are ready to hark upon the Sublime Presence of Himself. Amen.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Salaams

Insha Allah you are all well and in the best of health and eiman.

I do not mean to be pushy on the subject, but has the administration team come to a conclusion on what is to happen with the advert of the fitneh laced site shianews.com?

With the utmost of respect, I feel that plenty of reasoning has been given to suggest that more than a reasonable doubt exists regarding the intentions of the shianews.com team, and the fact that their rubbatal was extremely weak (though much applauded I might add), and full of inconsistancies, and has been answered most eloquantly by Shaykh Jondab, it would be wiser to remove the site from the list of sites that shiachat.com has on its ad server.

However, naturally the final say belongs to the shiachat.com administration team, and as such I feel that a full explanation as to why the advert remains, even after such clear proofs have been given is provided.

I must remind my respected brothers and sisters, that everyone was badmouthing Shaykh Jondab following his question to Sayyed Mudarrisi, and some even went to the extent of saying "He's killed you Jondab", whereas now, it is evident that on teh subject of Irfan/Sufism, the hujjah has been completed and those who were so vocal in their allegations, have become somewhat more subdued. Insha Allah they are reflecting upon the gross injustices they have committed against true believers and Muslims in labeling them Mushrikeen and other titles. May Allah guide the unjust, and never subject them to the injustice they have subjected to others. Amen.

I awaite a speedy answer from the shiachat.com team, since every second that passes with the advertising of this fitneh and the linking of shianews with shiachat is a victory for the enemies of the the true Islam of Muhammad(S). This is a fact. And it cannot be denied by anyone.

Please hasten the conclusion.

Once again, I do not wish to appear as pushy, or to be rushing you in anyway, but I feel that this is important, and quite frankly, as elucidated previously, there is no harm if the advert is removed until the situation is cleared, at least that way the record books of the shiachat.com team are clean in the eyes of Allah.

Otherwise, every second is being counted, and every click is being recorded. I suggest reflection on this is performed, and the Quran is taken into consideration.

We must never side with those who slander Ulema. The people slandering Ulema (specifically the Urafa), were proven as ignorant in their claims, and their arguments were weak at best. The same is the case with shianews.com. I suggest haste in your actions, the hour is near, and the book of records are recording.

However, far be it from this miserable wretch, to tell my respected brothers and sisters what their responsibilities are. I trust you will always act in sync with the knowledge that Allah is aware of that which comes out from our mouths and that which remains hidden.

May Allah allow us all to act with the sincerest and purest of intentions, and remove the dirt of egoism and self-love from ourselves. Let us strive to learn the Truth, and about the Truth, and let us have the tawfiq to anhiliate ourselves in the Divine Entity. Amen.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Edited by shabbirh

(bismillah)

Salamun Alaykom,

whereas now, it is evident that on teh subject of Irfan/Sufism, the hujjah has been completed and those who were so vocal in their allegations,

Brother, no proof has been shown that Wahdul Wujud is correct. You have only provided what the actual sufis/irfanis say. To say that Wahdul Wujood is is Shirk is not slander/unislamic behaviour. Ayatullah Yazdi not only says they are Kufar but also Najis if they believe in Wahdul Wujood.

However, this topc is closed right now brother, this is not the point.

Sayed Mahdi Al-Moderrassi (May Allah grant him a long life) is a special guest at Al-Hewar.com. We are lucky and honored to have him at Al-Hewar.com to answer all our brothers/sisters questions. He has answered the question regarding Irfan, backing up his answer with Quran, AhlulBayt and respected scholars. If you have further comments, perhaps you should be on Al-Hewar.com.... Hence, no one has become "strangely silent" my respected brother.

May Allah reward Sayed Mahdi Al-Moderrassi for his work. May Allah also reward Shianews.com for their great work.

And May Allah swt reward you my respected brother, Shabbirh, for all your work on the internet (islamicdigest.net, e-jihad.net, islamicdebate.com). Its like you live on the net. :) Inshallah your reward is with Allah swt, and may he give you the strength to continue your efforts on the net.

And how can we forget, May Allah bless the teams at Shiachat.com and Al-Hewar.com.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Al-3ajjal Ya Mawla

Edited by bahlool

Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim

Salaams Ya Ali,

I hope that this message finds you in the best of health and Iman.

Brother, no proof has been shown that Wahdul Wujud is correct. You have only provided what the actual sufis/irfanis say. To say that Wahdul Wujood is is Shirk is not slander/unislamic behaviour. Ayatullah Yazdi not only says they are Kufar but also Najis if they believe in Wahdul Wujood.

Certain people are unable to distinguish between Sufi'ism and Irfan, even as clear proof has been shown.

Those who reject asked for proof, and so proof was given from the Qu'ran and the Aimmah(A). Please refer to this book and this thread.

Surely those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah shall curse, and those who curse shall curse them (too).

--Holy Qu'ran, 2:159

However, this topc is closed right now brother, this is not the point.

Indeed.

Sayed Mahdi Al-Moderrassi (May Allah grant him a long life) is a special guest at Al-Hewar.com. We are lucky and honored to have him at Al-Hewar.com to answer all our brothers/sisters questions. He has answered the question regarding Irfan, backing up his answer with Quran, AhlulBayt and respected scholars. If you have further comments, perhaps you should be on Al-Hewar.com.... Hence, no one has become "strangely silent" my respected brother.

Alhumdulillah. It is wonderful that the Sayyed can answer questions on al-Hewar.

But as it has been proven that someone has misquoted Shaheed Mutahhari(A), as I initially feared (which was the reason for my initial post), it would be very kind if that person could apologise for misquoting Ayatullah Shaheed Mutahhari(A), insha Allah.

May Allah reward Sayed Mahdi Al-Moderrassi for his work.

May Allah give everyone the Just reward for their actions.

May Allah also reward Shianews.com for their great work.

Allah knows best that which they do.

United we stand, divided we fall.

We will never unite with those who slander Ulema.

I am still awaiting a full refutation of my arguments against shianews.com. Blind support, as with blind faith, is Haraam.

Wasalaam,

Jondab Ali

Edited by Jondab-Ali

Salaams

Insha Allah you are well and in the best of health.

I have nothing more to say to you, the proof has been made evident, you still reject. I can help you no more.

It is clear that some people should reflect on Quran some more.

And most certainly We gave Musa the Book and We sent messengers after him one after another; and We gave Isa, the son of Marium, clear arguments and strengthened him with the holy spirit, What! whenever then a messenger came to you with that which your souls did not desire, you were insolent so you called some liars and some you slew.

(Quran, Surah al-Baqarah, Verse 87)

I pray that your eyes will be opened and the manifest danger that you are exposing to yourself, through stubbornness will be made aparent for you, lest you may be guided.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

In the name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds

May Allah shower his blessings upon Muhammad and his Progeny and curse their enemies from the first to the last.

Salam@lai.com

Brother Jondab-ali,

We will never unite with those who slander Ulema.

No one here slanders ulema, they just criticize some of their actions or some of the things they say. Just like you agree with Shabbir but he has criticized Sayyed Mahdi and he is an alim.

Wassaalam

Salaams

Insha Allah you are well and in the best of health and eiman.

No one here slanders ulema, they just criticize some of their actions or some of the things they say. Just like you agree with Shabbir but he has criticized Sayyed Mahdi and he is an alim.

Would you say that calling Ulema, such as those who follow the line of the Urafa, who allegedly are Najis (according to mispresented fatawi), is not slandering? Strange version of slandering - what dicitonary do you utilise? Can I subscribe to you newsletter?

Also, we merely pointed out an inaccuracy with the post that Hujjat ul-Islam Sayyed Mudarrisi made. Nothing more, nothing less. He was not slandered.

However, Urafa - were slandered. And as for you Br Abdul Hujjah, you are a fine one to speak of "not slandering" - you and I and the people who frequent this board, know your opinion on certain Ulema.

Shame on you for your arrogance.

May Allah assist us in the realisation of our multitude of vices, and may he assist us in curing ourselves of this ailments of the soul through the light of His Truth. Amen.

With Salaams and Dua's

Shabbir

Salam Alaikum all.

I have just recieved a proposal from shianews.com which in itself is Inshallah a solution for the current problem. The moderators have unanimously ageed to this proposal which in itself is a solution to this problem.

Starting Feb. 2003, Shianews.com would integrate their discussions into ShiaChat.com giving us the moderator team full control of the discussions that Shianews.com generates.

Allow me to further explain.

I will be Inshallah setting up a forum called "Shianews.com" under the General category. This forum will be like any other forum except it will be coded to retrieve current selected topics from Shianews.com which are of debate nature. After that, the Shiachat.com moderators will have full control as to what gets published and what gets edited and what not. This will inshallah make the discussions more fair and with a decent level of respect.

There are also talks with the brother from Answering-Ansar.com to integrate the same kind of idea but the debates will be directed more into "Sunni/Shia" debates.

With that being said and since Shianews will be surrendering all their discussions to Shiachat, the banner will remain.

Thankyou.