Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
The Canuck

In Need of Prayers Please.

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Please pray for my friend's Uncle, he has cancer ( in bile duct, digestive system region ) and he may not live because it has reappeared. He had a lot of hardships and lived lonely, please pray for him, thank you mo'mineen.

"And say: O my Lord! forgive and have mercy, and Thou art the best of the Merciful ones." [23:118]

Edited by Mujahid

(salam)

An Invocation For All Illnesses

‘Ali b. Ishaq al-Basri narrated from Zakariya b. Adam al-Maqri, who used to serve al-Rida, peace be upon him, in Khurasan, said: ‘One day al-Rida said to me: “O Zakariya.” I answered “At your service. O son of the Messenger of Allah.” He said: “Recite for all illness: ‘O Bestower of healing and Remover of illness, send down healing for my ailment.’ You will be restored to health. Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, willing.”

Your uncle is in our prayers inshAllah. I hope he gets through and wish him the best of health.

May the one who brings hope, help and healing be very near to him now. Fond wishes for a speedy recovery.

Fee ameen illah,

Wasalaam.