Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
*~*slaveofallah*~*

man in a sari?

Rate this topic

just came back from india

missed all you shiachatters but while i was visiting mumbai, i was in a taxi not an auto rickshaw, a man came in a sari wiv long hair and started begging for money from my dad i got so scared cuz i was told before i went there by my aunt that they are very powerful ppl even the taxi driver was scared cuz normally he wud tell ppl to go away n this tyme he neva sed a thing and this man/woman stuck half his body inside :(

i was like :squeez:

n e 1 else seen these ppl i haer if u stare at em n they dont like it they mugg you?

hahah You are talking about Hijras.

Edit-Oh wait, i saw this documentry on Discovery a long time ago, and I think it could be those people in India, they are wearing a sari and looong hair and facial hair, and the hair is tied up. It could be either those people, or Hijras. But Hijras have make up on and are more common in Pakistan.

Edited by (i)MrAn

:blink: there r ppl like dat? :huh:

man im in my own lil world i duno what happens anywhere else.... :squeez:

but if i saw some1 like dat id be scared...

Salam,

We in karachi language call them Haandu(haandu is a hijra or khusra bukra)..lol.

Bye..U know i dont believe in them,, If they come to me i would say work hard for ur money or go to Bin Laden camp and may be he may support u but u have to do one thing for him and that is SUICIDE BOMBING..lol.

bye

post-2-1095214005_thumb.jpg

actually there are plenty of these female wanna-be males... they will come upto you at the sopt signals in groups... and they are absolutely shameless.... hidja, chakka, eunuchs whatever you wanna call em... they are in plenty... in feb when i was in bombay... these bunch of guys (or whatever) just popped up and said "Beta... *chakka clap*chakka clap* tera jodi bana rahey... blah blah blah... kuch to paisa dey dey!!!" the mrs was "just ignore them.... then the driver was laffing his butt off... and finally when they knew i wasnt gonna give them any money one of then lunged in to hit me... luckly i have cat like reflexes... he/she missed... and we drove off... this is more common in town side than the suburbs... they are absolutely shameless... well... everyone already knows they have a "problem" down there so what more can they lose???

The Man

hahah You are talking about Hijras.

Edit-Oh wait, i saw this documentry on Discovery a long time ago, and I think it could be those people in India, they are wearing a sari and looong hair and facial hair, and the hair is tied up. It could be either those people, or Hijras. But Hijras have make up on and are more common in Pakistan.

(salam)

What are hijras? :unsure:

Gay people?

Sarah : men who have lost their ability to be men... or lost their manlyhood... i think they are born that way...

(salam)

I am not sure if I really understand Ali...

You mean they are more inclined to be like girls rather than what they are? So that's the reason why they behave or dressed like that?

That's the closest I can think of. And gay seems to fit the description.

wassalam, Sarah