Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Morg

sufi orders

Rate this topic

ok im guessing yours friends are qalandariyya, but i thought they had disappeared.

And i agree with sis Fatimeh, that the issue of sufism brings up FARRRR too much agro in the forum.

Where a person gets pleasure and peace from is a source of bounty, and shouldnt be one of contention.

i wouldnt know - what are the qalandriyya, what do they stand for, what do they believe in etc? if you give me some info i should be able to let you know what they are.

i agree with you about the second part too. theres much worse threats to islam than sufis..for a start there arent any notable sufi scholars/ leaders/ speakers i can think of who are supposedly spreading all these dubious innovations.

btw what ARE the innovations?

i wouldnt know - what are the qalandriyya, what do they stand for, what do they believe in etc? if you give me some info i should be able to let you know what they are.

i agree with you about the second part too. theres much worse threats to islam than sufis..for a start there arent any notable sufi scholars/ leaders/ speakers i can think of who are supposedly spreading all these dubious innovations.

btw what ARE the innovations?

SHHH MAULA D!!!

didnt you ever learn you are not supposed to asked questions?!?! :P

Wa qala Imam Ali alayhi alsalam: "Al Nas 3adaoo man jahiloo" (Mankind hates that which it does not understand).

SHHH MAULA D!!!

didnt you ever learn you are not supposed to asked questions?!?! :P

Wa qala Imam Ali alayhi alsalam: "Al Nas 3adaoo man jahiloo" (Mankind hates that which it does not understand).

lol sammaj geyyan. PM me?

Nimatullahi belive in Usool Deen and Furo Deen.

^ A large porportion of their followers most certainly do not follow furo Deen. I know in the past their leader was actually a 'graduate of Qom' thats why I believe after the revolution this order was allowed to continue, I would absolutely dissassociate with their followers now though.

Of course, because you aren't apart of "Mankind" are you (?)

Furthermore, you must also be above all our scholars too, eh ?

Actually i was quoting Imam 3Ali as (in najhul balaagha), where he was talking about the nature of makind (meaning all people, of which i am a member).

But yea, i do think he (as) was above "all our scholars"

My wifes lineage can be traced to the Sultan in Indonesia her father died at Hajj while praying He is A Sufi my wife is a Sufi. I recently started following the Alhulbayt , my wife doesnt fight me and ive never seen any innovation from her or family. my q is ..what aboutshia Sufi inter marrige im married before I come to kno Shia

On Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 11:01 PM, mansab.jafri said:

Salaam.

Sufi'ism is rejected by Madhab Ahlul'bayt (a.s.) not because we think they are innovators, but because Ahlul'bayt (a.s.) themselves told us that fact.

- Mansab

True Sofism or irfan has not been rejected by Imams   .Rather it is true and real islam. 

But one is be sure that it is true irfan and real sofism.

But we have to be cautious about fraud sofis.