Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

IconoClaust, LightUponLight

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Father Son and Spirit are called God.

2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Phillipians 1

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. Collosians 2

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. Acts 5

Father, Son and Spirit are Eternal

2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. Psalm 90

1 Now gather thyself in troops, O daughter of troops: he hath laid siege against us: they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek.

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. Micah 5

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? Hebrews 9

I don't want a response, I want an ANALYSIS by Iconoclaust, and Light UponLight- What do these verses mean, taken in context, and place them with the character they speak of.

If you can't respond then you fail. As in a murder the detective seeks CLUES not a verbatim quote so to is the doctrine of the Trinity, a systematic conclusion reached at by connecting various verses.

• 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member
I guess you are a Muslim? Well thats interesting, not even LightUponLights own brothers defend here.

Well I challenge anyone else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trinity,

I never saw this post until today. If you will still like me to respond, then let me know and I will be happy to defeat your challenge.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
Father Son and Spirit are called God.

2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Phillipians 1

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. Collosians 2

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. Acts 5

Father, Son and Spirit are Eternal

2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. Psalm 90

1 Now gather thyself in troops, O daughter of troops: he hath laid siege against us: they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek.

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. Micah 5

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? Hebrews 9

I don't want a response, I want an ANALYSIS by Iconoclaust, and Light UponLight- What do these verses mean, taken in context, and place them with the character they speak of.

If you can't respond then you fail. As in a murder the detective seeks CLUES not a verbatim quote so to is the doctrine of the Trinity, a systematic conclusion reached at by connecting various verses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

see my post in the other thread for the answers.