Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SNaqvi1214

Dark circles

Rate this topic

salam sisters,

well havent been here for a long time, and i see many new members. welcome!

maybe someone can help here, see i've got these stupid circles around my eyes that wont go away. :(

i sleep 8 hours a night (if not more) and i eat plenty, although i'm slightly underweight, but that shouldnt do anything. i cant remember when i got these darn things but i know i havent always had them

please! some help!

wasalam,

snaqvi :P

1)cold tea bags on ur eyes

2)cucumbers

3)cotton pads dipped in rosewater or milk also helps

5) apparently MAC have a great concealer, which is good for dark circles - newayz MAC is the bessssssst :D

haha unique beauty? sis you can accept it as a feature, but not a beautiful one!

and anyway what type of deficiencies could it be? i do also have low iron in my blood... but for all i know that wouldnt cause dark circles. i recently got blood work done (not for the circles, but still) it didnt show any deficiencies.

what else could cause these?

Salam,

sis UmmAli,

hmm i dont think its vitamin C, i love oranges and all other types of fruit (except yellow apples, but anyway) i think it may be the iron then. the problem is, i dont know how to take in more of it. my mom (like all desi mothers) says red meats the best source, but i hate meat, and chicken's ok, but still i prefer vegies. which vegetables are high in iron (which taste good in a sandwhich)? please dont recomend zucchini!

sis Umm Zaynalabadin,

anemics have a lower iron level than most people (like me.) but i dont understand why getting a tan would cover your circles... may you just get too pale?

wasalam.

Salamz SNaqvi1214 !

Actually it`s not a skin problem,but infact an inner one.so we should be looking for the cures regarding ur physical health. perhaps the food u r taking in is not aiding ur inner system.that means ur dijestive system is not working properly.ur less weight is an indication in this regard.there re` some advices by my side,i,e

Do light exercises twice a day(after fajar n in the evening before dinner) for atleast 15-30 minutes.jump on ur toes+rotate ur neck+rotate ur back+try to touch the ground with ur fingers with ur knees straight, etc.jog a bit if u ve`got space at ur home.

etc

Make water-drinking an habbit n try to drink atleast 10 glasses of water daily even if u don`t feel the thirst.

Avoid over-eating, just keep ur belly short of full.

Take 3-5 dates n chew them with a glass of milk once a day after the exercise.

Avoid taking things with too much of oil in them.

If u perform these activities with 'regularity' atleast for a weak n then onwards, it will improve ur over-all health n will thus remove those dark circles under ur eyes too automatically.

Allah Hafiz.

Edited by asifnaqvi

Salamz SNaqvi1214 !

Actually it`s not a skin problem,but infact an inner one.so we should be looking for the cures regarding ur physical health. perhaps the food u r taking in is not aiding ur inner system.that means ur dijestive system is not working properly.ur less weight is an indication in this regard.there re` some advices by my side,i,e

Allah Hafiz.

Do light exercises twice a day(after fajar n in the evening before dinner) for atleast 15-30 minutes.jump on ur toes+rotate ur neck+rotate ur back+try to touch the ground with ur fingers with ur knees straight, etc.jog a bit if u ve`got space at ur home.

etc

this might be the key, i use to exercise like crazy but i got lazy during the summer b/c i had school work, a job, research, volunteering, family flying in from different countries, friends' life crisises, etc. etc. I really should start again, but its hard run or even walk while fasting...

Make water-drinking an habbit n try to drink atleast 10 glasses of water daily even if u don`t feel the thirst.

Avoid over-eating, just keep ur belly short of full.Take 3-5 dates n chew them with a glass of milk once a day after the exercise.

Avoid taking things with too much of oil in them.

i already drink water like crazy, infact i probably drink ten glasses before noon. i eat small meals but i eat often. (my sis tells me i never leave the kitchen table... :huh: ) i love dates with warm milk and honey (dunno just a thing i picked up) and i absolutely hate oil.

so i guess i just need to exercize... how do you exercize while fasting? and i'm afraid of getting too thin... darn circles!

oh btw, what sect are you from? i read the little note under your avator....?

sis ummali:

floradix? i'll ask my doc, i'm sure he'll agree. is it otc or prescribtion?

wasalam.

:P

Edited by SNaqvi1214

Salam,

sis UmmAli,

hmm i dont think its vitamin C, i love oranges and all other types of fruit (except yellow apples, but anyway) i think it may be the iron then. the problem is, i dont know how to take in more of it. my mom (like all desi mothers) says red meats the best source, but i hate meat, and chicken's ok, but still i prefer vegies. which vegetables are high in iron (which taste good in a sandwhich)? please dont recomend zucchini!

Spinach has high Iron count,so try that,n abt ur dark circles u wont get results too soon,sisters gave sum really good tips but u need to do it regularly to get rid of them n u can also use grated potato instead of potato paste

hope it works soon

maslama

see what I don't understand is, that when there is some problem, everyone comes out with all these weird recipes. In this case for dark circles it's :

massage with potato paste and also put some slices of cucumber on eyes

who the flip would have ever thought of that?....sitting at home with dark circles........I KNOW I'LL BUY A POTATOE FROM SAFEWAYS AN MASH IT UP AN RUB IT UNDER MY EYES!! THEY SHOULD GO AWAY THEN!