Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is Muqtada al Sadr the awaited Hasani Sayyid

Rate this topic

Angelica

Imam(aj) will head towards Kufa . Between the desert of Najaf and Kufa will he find 46,000 Angels entering his rank, alongwith 46,000 Jinn with 313 devout followers already in his army . After the war will the Hasani Sayyid ask him ( Imam Mahdi ) to show proof of his Imamate. After being convinced, the Hasani Sayyid and his 40,000 men will give allegiance to Imam Mahdi and join his army and help him. Meanwhile, Imam Hussain (as) will attain Rajaah and come back, and so will Imam Ali (as)

Reference :- Bihar al Anwar , Vol. 13

It is written in 'Kitaab al Mairaaj' from a tradition by Ibn Abbas that Rasul Allah(sal) said that : -

' When my Rabb took me to Mairaaj, i heard a voice say, " Ya Muhammed" .

I said " Labbaik Ya Rabbi Labbaik " .

Wahi came that " Do you know what these Malaikaah of the Samawaat ( heavens ) are discussing right now? "

I said "Oh sustainer, you know better ".

Rabb al Alameen said : " 11th crownprince of Ali will be the one behind whom will Isa ibn Maryam pray. He ( Mahdi ) will make this earth a peaceful place full of justice, which would be full of injustice and wars. "

I asked " When is that going to happen, My Lord?"

Rabb said : " When Ilm ( knowledge ) will be taken away , and the rule of Jahl ( ignorance ) will prevail. The Orators of Quran will be in abundance, but there won't be many true Ulema. Blood and murder will be prevalent. There will be a lack of guides to the true path. Worldly men will be in abundance. Fitnaah will be in abundance. One part in the East, and one in the west will be destroyed ( due to earthquake ) . Basra will be destroyed by one of your children and his followers . A descendant of Hasan ibn Ali will come out in revolt . And the Dajjal will emerge from the East. Sufyani will come out…."

Till the Aleem wa al Khabeer told me everything till Qiyamah . And I , after coming back from Mairaaj, told each and everything to Ali ibn Talib. And thanked Allah for this blessing .'

Reference :- Bihar al Anwar , Volume 10, Page number 256

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Salam

Ok. Please do provide the exact reference and hadiths regarding the prophecised al Hasani. I do know that Shaheed Baqir al Hakim is the Hasani Sayyid who is the prophecized Nafs Az Zakiyya .

The killing of the pure soul (al nafs al-zakiyah) whom is from the offspring of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), he will be killed between the pillar and the shrine (al-rukn wa al-maqam) in the Holy Ka`aba. <-- This has not happened yet.

So i repeat my question again , Is Muqtada al Sadr the awaited Hasani Sayyid, or is it Sayyid Al Sistani?
(as); but he is an obeyed leader. Before his emergence the earth will be full of disbelieving and oppression, and people will be suffering and hurt by the oppressors. Al-Sayyid al-Hassani will appeal for aid to stand up for the religon of the household of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). The believers will help him, and he will rule them as a just ruler. He will gradually conquer the people of oppression and tyranny and will wipe the earth out of the filthiness of oppressors and unbelievers. When he reaches Kufah with his companions he is informed that Al-Mahdi (as) has appeared, and so Al-Sayyid al-Hassani will come with his companions to the Imam (as) and ask him for the proof of Imamate and the inheritance of the Prophets.

Imam al-Sadiq (as) said: "And he (meaning Al-Sayyid al Hassani) didn't want but to show his companions the grace of Al-Mahdi (as) so they would pledge allegiance to him".

So the Imam shows them the proofs of Immamate and the inheritance of the Prophets, and al-Sayyid al-Hassani and most of his companions will then pledge allegiance to him except a few.

Guest Sayedkk
So i repeat my question again , Is Muqtada al Sadr the awaited Hasani Sayyid, or is it Sayyid Al Sistani?

Salam

Sayed Ali al HOSSAINI al Sistani. :rolleyes:

Sayed Muqtada is not the prophecized anything.

Wasalam

• Advanced Member

Salam

Wasalam

(bismillah)

You never know - he may yet be prophecised :)

Guest Sayedkk

Salam

Wasalam

(bismillah)

You never know - he may yet be prophecised :)

Salam

Sayed Fadhlullah is Hassani.

Wasalam

Sayed Fadhlullah is Hassani.

Interesting.

Al-Sayyid al-Hassani, will be a nice looking young man, who will come out from the direction of al-Daylam and Qazwin. He does not claim falsehood, nor does he call people to himself. He is from the sincere followers of the twelve Imams. He follos the true Shari`ah and does not claim either being a representative of or being Al-Mahdi ; but he is an obeyed leader. Before his emergence the earth will be full of disbelieving and oppression, and people will be suffering and hurt by the oppressors. Al-Sayyid al-Hassani will appeal for aid to stand up for the religon of the household of Prophet Muhammad (). The believers will help him, and he will rule them as a just ruler. He will gradually conquer the people of oppression and tyranny and will wipe the earth out of the filthiness of oppressors and unbelievers. When he reaches Kufah with his companions he is informed that Al-Mahdi  has appeared, and so Al-Sayyid al-Hassani will come with his companions to the Imam  and ask him for the proof of Imamate and the inheritance of the Prophets.

Imam al-Sadiq  said: "And he (meaning Al-Sayyid al Hassani) didn't want but to show his companions the grace of Al-Mahdi  so they would pledge allegiance to him".

So the Imam shows them the proofs of Immamate and the inheritance of the Prophets, and al-Sayyid al-Hassani and most of his companions will then pledge allegiance to him except a few.

What makes you think that the situation is any different nowadays? :blink: What are you waiting for? An Apocalypse of Noah's Flood type?

And you are insinuating quite a lot of stuff in your post ;)

• Veteran Member

Probably neither.

As neither is likely to be descended from Imam Hassan (as).

Al-Sistani is Husaini Syed, ie descended from line of Imam Husain (as), as I have heard him being addressed by the name and title "Ayatullah-ul-uzma Ali Al-Huseyni Al-Sistani)

There is an unconfirmed report that Moqatada Sadr is descended from Zaid Shaheed, who was a younger son of Imam Zain-ul-Abedin (as), which makes him also a Huseyni Syed.

There are so many syeds that trying to identify THE Hasani Syed is difficult, and would probably be accomplished nearer the time, or in retrospect. Someone says he could be Fadhlallah, someone that he could be from the al-Hakim family, but we do not even know if he will be a scholar. In fact he leads an army so may well be a warrior.

Ya Ali Madad

Edited by husainshahid

• Veteran Member
(salam)
Salam

Ok. Please do provide the exact reference and hadiths regarding the prophecised al Hasani. I do know that Shaheed Baqir al Hakim is the Hasani Sayyid who is the prophecized Nafs Az Zakiyya .

The killing of the pure soul (al nafs al-zakiyah) whom is from the offspring of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), he will be killed between the pillar and the shrine (al-rukn wa al-maqam) in the Holy Ka`aba. <-- This has not happened yet.

<-- Neither??

Al-Sayyid al-Hassani, will be a nice looking young man, who will come out from the direction of al-Daylam and Qazwin. He does not claim falsehood, nor does he call people to himself. He is from the sincere followers of the twelve Imams. He follos the true Shari`ah and does not claim either being a representative of or being Al-Mahdi (as); but he is an obeyed leader. Before his emergence the earth will be full of disbelieving and oppression, and people will be suffering and hurt by the oppressors. Al-Sayyid al-Hassani will appeal for aid to stand up for the religon of the household of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). The believers will help him, and he will rule them as a just ruler. He will gradually conquer the people of oppression and tyranny and will wipe the earth out of the filthiness of oppressors and unbelievers. When he reaches Kufah with his companions he is informed that Al-Mahdi (as) has appeared, and so Al-Sayyid al-Hassani will come with his companions to the Imam (as) and ask him for the proof of Imamate and the inheritance of the Prophets.

Imam al-Sadiq (as) said: "And he (meaning Al-Sayyid al Hassani) didn't want but to show his companions the grace of Al-Mahdi (as) so they would pledge allegiance to him".

You may be mistaken in part of what you have said regarding the Nafs-e-Zakiyya - this topic was extensively discussed so please do a search on this site.

There are prophecies about 2 Nafz-e-Zakiyya's before the Rise of Imam Mahdi (as), both of whom will be shaheed.

One Nafs-e-Zakiyya will be martyred in Najaf with over 70 of his followers (which may have been Ayatullah Syed Mohammad Baqir Al-Hakim last year when the bomb blast in Najaf by the shrine of Imam Ali (as) killed him and over 70 of his followers) and one Nafz-e-Zakiyya will be killed almost immediately before Imam Mahdi (as)'s Rising, which will be in the precinct of the Kaaba.

Ya Ali Madad

Edited by husainshahid

• Advanced Member

(salam)

There are prophecies about 2 Nafz-e-Zakiyya's before the Rise of Imam Mahdi , both of whom will be shaheed.

Can i have a read of these Prophecies?

One Nafs-e-Zakiyya will be martyred in Najaf with over 70 of his followers (which may have been Ayatullah Syed Mohammad Baqir Al-Hakim last year when the bomb blast in Najaf by the shrine of Imam Ali  killed him and over 70 of his followers) and one Nafz-e-Zakiyya will be killed almost immediately before Imam Mahdi 's Rising, which will be in the precinct of the Kaaba.

I have read that Nafs al-zakiyah will be killed in Mecca, But i have not come across anything saying that there will be 2 Nafs Al-Zakiya. But i have heard about the situation with Sayed Mohammad Baqir Al-Hakim, anything's possible who knows.

Allahu A3lam.

Fee ameen illah,

Wasalaam.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

What makes you think that the situation is any different nowadays?  What are you waiting for? An Apocalypse of Noah's Flood type?

Ahhh i really don't understand what you mean by this.

And you are insinuating quite a lot of stuff in your post

I have only posted some of the things i've read.

Wasalaam.

What makes you think that the situation is any different nowadays?  What are you waiting for? An Apocalypse of Noah's Flood type?

Ahhh i really don't understand what you mean by this.

What i mean is simple. What are you waiting for? Imam Mahdi won't come when earth will be broken into two halves or something :rolleyes:

• 7 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Alright everybody. This is the latest news, 25 june 2012

The committee in Lebanon officially tasked with investigating the fate of Imam Musa Sadr denied that the body recently found in Libya belongs to Sadr.

According to a report carried by Al-Intiqad Daily, the committee issued a statement on Saturday, June 23, rejecting the recent remarks by head of Libya’s National Transitional Council Mustafa Abdul Jalil.

Abdul Jalil earlier this week said that Imam Musa Sadr’s body and remnants of his clothes have been found in Libya.

“We have discovered a mass grave and believe Imam Musa Sadr’s body might be among the bodies found there,” he said.

The committee said while it believes Sadr is alive, at the request of the Libyan side, it took part in carrying out DNA tests to determine whether the claim that the body belongs to Sadr is correct.

According to the committee, the outcome of the tests proved to contradict the claim.

Imam Musa Sadr and his two companions Sheikh Muhammad Yaqub and Abbas Badreddin disappeared in Libya in 1978 during a visit to the country. There have been a lot of efforts to determine their fate in the past three decades, efforts that have intensified since the fall of the former Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi.

http://www.shafaqna.com/english/shafaq/item/4176-body-found-in-libya-does-not-belong-to-musa-sadr.html