Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Dream Interpretation

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam) ,

I had a dream a few nights ago and I can't really figure out what it means, so I hope that inshallah one of you can help me. Ok, this is what happened....

I am at munja/manja(a day during the wedding week where the family throws a majlis), so pretty much I was present at a happy occasion. ok, so i am sitting there, and there is a lady present sitting down wearing a brown hijab and I believe a brown burqa and she is reading dua tawassul. Reading along with this lady is a moulana, the lady and the moulana are both reading dua tawassul together. I begin to hear these two people reading this dua, and I start crying because it sounds so beautiful :cry: . The dua continues and I hear "ya moulana ya Ali ibn Hussain ya Zain-ul-Abideen", and then the dua ended and I woke up. so, the dua never ended, and it stopped at the 4th Imam's name.

So, that is all that happened, but I don't understand what it means. I hope someone out there who is reading this can help me and explain to me what I saw.

Thank You!

Iltemaz-e-dua

Khuda hafiz,

Nadia ^_^

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Before i comment on your dream, i would like to clarify that I am in no way a professional or a dream interpreter and am only commenting based on what i have been told about such dreams in the past when i had a few.

What i say may or may not be true, but just willing to share it since it might bring some thoughts to your mind why you had the dream :)

I heard that religous dreams usually have a message. Meaning that if in your dream, the dua ended on Imam Zaynul abideen (as)'s name, you should perform nazr and niyaz of the Imam since it was a message for you. You should also read dua tawassul. Exact interpretation of the dream probably wont be possible, since its difficult to interpret what religous knowledge is being presented to you in the dream exactly. But whenever I have such a dream, I usually do what i saw in the dream.

Once i had a dream where i was talking about reciting surah mulk and I had no clue why i was told that. So i woke up in the morning and recited the dua and could not relax till I did.

InshAllah if you read dua tawassul and do nazr and niyaz of Imam Zaynul Abideen AS you may be answering to a hidden message :)

I know i didnt really interpret the dream, but hope it helped :)

InshAllah Khayr...

wsalaam

K.S :angel:

• 6 years later...
  • Basic Members

(bismillah)

(salam) ,

I had a dream a few nights ago and I can't really figure out what it means, so I hope that inshallah one of you can help me. Ok, this is what happened....

I am at munja/manja(a day during the wedding week where the family throws a majlis), so pretty much I was present at a happy occasion. ok, so i am sitting there, and there is a lady present sitting down wearing a brown hijab and I believe a brown burqa and she is reading dua tawassul. Reading along with this lady is a moulana, the lady and the moulana are both reading dua tawassul together. I begin to hear these two people reading this dua, and I start crying because it sounds so beautiful :cry: . The dua continues and I hear "ya moulana ya Ali ibn Hussain ya Zain-ul-Abideen", and then the dua ended and I woke up. so, the dua never ended, and it stopped at the 4th Imam's name.

So, that is all that happened, but I don't understand what it means. I hope someone out there who is reading this can help me and explain to me what I saw.

Thank You!

Iltemaz-e-dua

Khuda hafiz,

Nadia ^_^

Salam sister i would lik to give a little information about this dream of yours hope it helps Crying in a dream means happiness as most of the dreams are interpreted in their opposite meaning example seeing some one die means tht person will have long life but im not a dream interpretter so i hope that helps a bit Best of Luck and may the All Mighty Bless you.do recite the dua and give a little niyaz in the name of Imam Zain ul Abideen [a.s]

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam) ,

Thank You!

Iltemaz-e-dua

Khuda hafiz,

Nadia ^_^

(salam)

I am hoping to compile a dream dictionary on this forum, inshallah soon, but for now: The number "4" in a dream represents good, praying (in this case) represents achieving a wish, [cant find what the colour brown represents], for a woman the veil represents her husband (which makes sense as this was about a wedding?).. I don't know how to string this all together, but that's what these symbols represent.