Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
syedhasan

Wat about the shia of Iraq

Rate this topic

May God be with thema and help them out getting out of this misery.

We have family members in najaf and we dont know anything about them these days...(lines cut,no contact)... :(

Seriously us living in the west we know only 1% of whats happening there....but no one of us can really know and feel whats happening in our poeple....

Shia are being oppressed in a way no one can imagine!!!God! it dosent seem Iraq will ever feel peace!!(till the day our 12th Imam will reapear)...

We ask Allah by the 14 ma3ssom to help them out...

Ameen....

Guest Qt-Maram

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i just dont want to remember the word iraq, so many ppl deid, i just heard that my youngest auntie deid in najaf :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i just cant stand it :cry: :cry:

OMG!!!!!!! :o

7abibti Maram i m sooo sorry to hear that! :cry:

well, ur aunt has gone to a betta place, and inshallah evry thing will settle down asap! 5u6ia 7abibti, yalla la t5afeen, we all feel with u.

My prayers go out to all the victims of this satanic USA occupation especially the shias. I am also sorry to know of some more victims on this thread. It is a time that we need to unite whome ever we support, & be there for each other. From time to rime I will post & give contacts, & links to make a difference etc. I am a peace activist & help organize events. Well I love all of you. Oh my website

Webpage

Amatullah

OMG!!!!!!! :o

7abibti Maram i m sooo sorry to hear that! :cry:

well, ur aunt has gone to a betta place, and inshallah evry thing will settle down asap! 5u6ia 7abibti, yalla la t5afeen, we all feel with u.

My prayers go out to all the victims of this satanic USA occupation especially the shias. I am also sorry to know of some more victims on this thread. It is a time that we need to unite whome ever we support, & be there for each other. From time to rime I will post & give contacts, & links to make a difference etc. I am a peace activist & help organize events. Well I love all of you. Oh my website

Webpage

Webpage