Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noor ayny Ya Hussein

AS/A-level results!

(bismillah)

(salam)

Inshallah everyone is in the best health and iman.

I was just wondering how everyone's done with their exams. Inshallah everyone has got the grades that they have hoped for. For those who got a-level results, what unis are everyone going to and what u all studying???

After weeks of agonising, I have got in for medicine alhamduilalah. I'm so pleased about it - but it still hasn't really sunk in yet!!

wa alaykum al salam

Zahra

Salaam

Ya Ali Madad

i got 6As and 4 Bs in Olevels.

I got 2As and 1 B and 1D (chemistry:( in my alevels this year.

anyway i got into NUST karachi:P (National uni of science n tech).

wow NUST :)

Congratulations!

and yes i am begging it and being awfully arrogant about it....after being told im going to fail and end up in thames valley university

Whats wrong with Thames Valley :angry: :angry:

p.s. where did u end up if u don't mind me asking. Please don't be offended but I've always wondered what arts graduates did for jobs.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Whats wrong with Thames Valley 

It came last in The Times Good University Guide 2005 published a very short while ago. Click the icon - The Times Top Universities on the page :cry: :!!!:

Of course the sister can speak for herself but I think shes really pleased about proving wrong, some of the teachers (?) that doubted her!!

ws,

Bro Yasser

p.s. where did u end up if u don't mind me asking. Please don't be offended but I've always wondered what arts graduates did for jobs.

well i forgot to mention that was my AS, but inshallah i want to do international relations in LSE...and about thames valley...erm..like yasser said it came last in The Times Good University Guide 2005...but apart from that..come on have u seen the ppl who go there? unfortunately im always in that area so i know very well (no offence :unsure: )

No jus messin...I don't go thames valley....I'm in Manchester which is almost as bad but thats what ahppens in my family...if U don't get Imperial u get as far away as possible so as not to cause any further embarrasment.

International relations sounds pretty cool.....I'd never imagine it of someone who could quote godfather as fluently as me but good luck with that

well i forgot to mention that was my AS, but inshallah i want to do international relations in LSE...and about thames valley...erm..like yasser said it came last in The Times Good University Guide 2005...but apart from that..come on have u seen the ppl who go there? unfortunately im always in that area so i know very well (no offence :unsure: )

No jus messin...I don't go thames valley....I'm in Manchester which is almost as bad but thats what ahppens in my family...if U don't get Imperial u get as far away as possible so as not to cause any further embarrasment.

International relations sounds pretty cool.....I'd never imagine it of someone who could quote godfather as fluently as me but good luck with that

Manchester :o

You know anyone called Faisal from Middlesborough? :Hijabi:

LOL

Sorry for askin such a question, but me too yaar :P

I used to travel up north east/west quite a bit last year, and i noticed that people up north are alot more relaxed and polite compared to Londoners.

You ever seen the faces of people on the tube? It looks like they just had a bad day in Bosnia :huh:

LOL

Sorry for askin such a question, but me too yaar

Its okay, as u r a mod I'll let u off

I used to travel up north east/west quite a bit last year, and i noticed that people up north are alot more relaxed and polite compared to Londoners.

You ever seen the faces of people on the tube? It looks like they just had a bad day in Bosnia

hmmm...To be honest I haven't noticed a difference. Admittedly a lot of the local bums will insist on talking to me on the bus (something which I thankfully avoid in London) but on the whole I find people the same.

I will say one thing though....When I first went Manc I could not understand what some of the peopel were saying, man they so strong accents