Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Baseeji-

Imam Mahdi aj

Rate this topic

Salam alaikum

Bismi rab kull huwa awal wal akhir wa huwa aziz wa mahboob wa huwa mawlai wa sayidi huwa hadi wa huwa ghafaar.

assalatu wassalamu al ashrafil ambiyai wal mursaleen habibe ilahil alameen abil qasim e muhamad s,a.

Ama baad

I wish that you forgive me for not being so good in english. Then i want to start saying that this is specially dedicated to imam Zamana aj. I hope that we all inshallah will be benifitted by this. I have made this as an question and answer text so it would be easier to find what one is looking for. Also so those whom are higher learned than others doesnt have to read what they already know. For those who know everything i can only say: " Teach me".

I hope you will take against this with open arms. (there will inshallah be 5 questions every time)

Fiamanillah

Turab

1- Whats the meaning with Mahdawiyah and when did it start?

- The subject mahdawiyah has been talked about in every religion, its about the end of times when there will be a person, who would regain justice and peace, will come.

so its a subject that has been there for a long time ago.

2- Has there been anything about the awaited mahdi aj in the Zorothrastrian religion?

- Yes there is. In the book og zand there are signs about the awaited mahdi aj: there is about the awaited mahdi whom shall come at the end of times and make the world normal again. Then there is in the book of jamaseb name that a man shall come who will be from the hashmis .......

3- Has there been anything about the awaited mahdi aj in the Hindu religion?

- Once again we have to say yes. In the book Shakmooni there is that a man from the sons of the chief of the two worlds "Kishan"(our beloved prophet) will arive and fill the world with the wisdom of God and peace and justice shall be reestablished.

4- Has there been anything about the awaited mahdi aj in the book injeel?

- Loke vol 14- 35,36. there is talk about one who will come when nobody expects it.

5- Has there been anything about the awaited mahdi aj in the book Taurah?

- ishiayanabi vol 11- 1 to 10. There is about one who will come who would deal with justice a wolf would live alongst a rabit and a lamb with a lion and babies would be around but nothing would happen to them. Because of the wisdom that he has with him the wisdom of the allmighty God.

6- Has there been anything about the awaited mahdi aj in the book zaboor?

- the old testamente the book of mizameer vol 37- 9 to 12 and 17,18. there is also about that the world would be for those who have waited for the time....

7- Is there anything about the awaited imam Mahdi aj in the Holy Quran?

- yes in these ayahs of the holy quran there is about imam mahdi aj:

2-3

2-148

5-3

5-54

6-158

8-39

9-3

9-34

11-8

11-86

14-5

17-5

17-81

21-105

22-39

22-41

24-55

26-4

27-62

28-5

29-10

39-69

41-53

42-41

51-22

54-1

55-41

57-17

61-8

61-9

61-13

67-30

68-15

74-8

74-9

88-1

89-1

89-2

89-3

92-2

97-4

97-5

103-1

103-2

8- Has our beloved prophet s.a or our aimah masoon a.s been saying something about the awaited imam Mahdi aj?

-Yes there has been said alot and here are some of those hadises mentioned:

Beloved prophet s.a:

Mahdi is from my children, his name is my name,my name and my title, his personality he is the one who looks like me the most. He would have an occultation and awaygoneness in which whom a lot of people would be misguided then like the "Shahaab thaqib" he will come and he will fill the world with justice since its filled with tyrrany and injustice.

Kamaludeen wa itmam un neemah p: 287

Imam Ali a.s:

Our "Qaeem" would have a long occultation and i see our shias that in the search for him they have been searching desserts but the could not find him. know that those, whilst he is in his occultation, whom are steady in their faith and that they shall not be doubtfull during his occultation, they shall be with me on the day of judgement.

The same p:303

Imam Hussain a.s:

......THe Qaeem, which Isa a,s shall pray behind of and whom Allah had made the birth of secret and his exsistence veiled....

Ithbaat al huda vol: 5 p:155

9- Is there also something about imam Mahdi aj in the books of maktab e khulafah?

- Yes there is and here are some of those hadises:

1. Mahdi is going to come in the last days to make a universal Government,

2. Mahdi is from the Ahlul-Bayt of Prophet,

3. Mahdi is from the children of Fatimah (as), the daughter of Prophet,

4. Mahdi is different than Jesus (the messiah),

5. Jesus will be one of the followers of Imam Mahdi and prays behind him.

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Even if the entire duration of the world's

existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left before

Doomsday (Day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a

length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person out of my

Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will then fill out the

earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice

and tyranny before then."

References:

1. Sahih Tirmidhi, V2, P86, V9, PP 74-75

2. Sanan Abi Dawud, V2, P7

3. Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, V1, P376 & V3, P63

4. Mustadrak al-Sahihain, by al-Hakim, V4, P557

5. Al-Majma', by Tabarani, P217

6. Tahdhib al-Thabit, by Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, V9, P144

7. Sawaiq al-Muhraqa, Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, P167

8. Fathul Bari, by Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, V7, P305

9. al-Tathkirah, by al-Qurtubi, P617

10. al-Hawi, by al-Suyuti, V2, pp165-166

11. Sharh al-Mawahib al-Ladunniyyah, by al-Zurqani, V5, P348

12. Fathul Mughith, by al-Sakhawi, V3, P41

13. al-Hafidh Abul-Hasan Muhammad Ibn al-Husayn al-Sijistani al-Aburi

14. al-Shafi'i (d. 363/974). (who said the above hadith is related by

numerous authorities and were spread far and wide by many narrators).

and also in the works of Ibn Habban, Abu Nua'ym, Ibn Asakir, etc.

Abu said Khudri:

Between my ummah is Mahdi.

Tirmidhi vol:4 p:506 h:2232

10- How many sahabas have heard about imam Mahdi aj?

-

1- Imam Ali a.s

2- Abuumama bakri saad ibn ijlaan

3- Abu Ayub Ansari

4- Abu Said Khudri

5- Abu salma rai ibn rasul

6- Abu Tufail Amer ibn wafela

7- Abi Laila

8- Abu Wail

9- Abu Huraira

10- Hanas Ibn Malik

11- Tamim Dai

12- Jabir ibn Samureh

13- Jabir ibn abdullah ansari

14- Jabir ibn abdullah Sadafi

15- IMam Hassan a.s

16- Imam Hussain a.s

17- Salman Farsi

18- Talha ibn Ubaidullah

19- Abbas ibn abdul muttalib

20- Abdur rahman ibn Auf

21- Abdur rahman Kharf

22-Abullah ibn abbas

23- Abdullah ibn umar khatab

24- Abdullah amr ibn al aas

25- abdullah ibn masood

26- usman ibn abil as

27- usman ibn affan

28- umm habiba

29- imran ibn hussain

30- kaab il akhbar

etc....

On 7/22/2004 at 1:37 AM, Baseeji- said:

Has there been anything about the awaited mahdi aj in the Hindu religion?

Mahdi (PBUH) in Hindu's holy books

Let it be emphasized that from the point of view of the Shiite belief, these books are not considered holy. Rather these excerpts are collected from previous holy books and/or from noble people. Also these specific predictions must be somehow related to sacred works and revelations.

It has been narrated in one of the Hindu books known as “Bask” that: “a just commander near the ends of time will end two worlds. This commander is the leader of angels and mankind. The truth is with him. And he will get hold of what are hidden within the seas, earth, and skies.”

In "Shakmoni", an accredited Hindu book, it has been mentioned that: “Monarchy in this world will end by the son of the best creature, "Koshen"(name of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HP)). He will rule on the mountains of the east to west and will ride upon the clouds...”

Furthermore, we read in "Vashen-Jool" about the end results of the world: “Eventually, the world will turn toward the one whose name is “Auspicious”, he loves God and is of God’s special servants."

We may find texts about The Savior in other Hindu books such as:

Dartek, Dideh Patkil, and Shaboohergan.

Source:

http://www.roshd.org/eng/beliefs/?BEL_CODE=89

Has there been anything about the awaited mahdi aj in the book injeel?

Mahdi (PBUH) in the New Testament (The Gospels and their additions)

It has been talked about him in different Gospels: "The appearance of Human's Son is like light that spreads from east to west ... and then his signs will appear in the sky, and all the people will beat their breast at that time, and will watch him come down on clouds majestically."

And this same Bible (New Testament) speaks of awaiting (during occultation) as such, “Thus you to be prepared, for the son of Man will come at a time you do not expect.” (Chapter 24, verses 37 and 45).

Marcus talks about awaited people: “But Father, no one knows of that day and hour, not the angels and not even the Son. So stay alert and supplicate, because you do not know when that time will arrive” (The Bible of Marcus, Chapter 14, verses 26-27, 31 and 33).

An interesting point about the Bible: According to American writer Max, the word ‘Son of Human/Man’ has been mentioned 80 times in the Gospel and the new additions. However, only 30 of them are about Jesus (PBUH) and the 50 other are regarding the savior who will reappear near the ends of time.  Jesus (PBUH) will come with him, and will respect him greatly. And no one knows of the hour and day of the reappearance but the Almighty creator.

Source: 

Has there been anything about the awaited mahdi aj in the Zorothrastrian religion?

Mahdi (PBUH) in Zoroastrians references

In “Zand”, one of the holy books of Zoroastrians, the end of the world is discussed in this way, “Then, Izadan will be aided by Ahoora Mazda and will gain a great victory against Ahrimans. It is after Izadan victory that human beings will become prosperous.”

The book of Jamasb, one of the Zoroastrian scholars, describes the characteristics of Mahdi (PBUH) as such, “Someone will come from the Tazian Land of Hashem descendants with the religion of his ancestors; he will come towards Iran with many troops; he shall civilize and fill the earth with justice.”

And somewhere else he says, “From the last prophet’s descendants, someone will come who follows his ancestor’s religion. “From the justice he practices, the entire world will become ‘Mehr Azmay’ (Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH&HP)) followers.”

“Bahman” contains Zoroaster foretells. In the book of Zand and HooHooMan Lisen the arrival of Socians, the great savior of the world has been foreteller as, “Signs for the arrival of the savior will be seen as marvelous signals appear in the sky and some angels will carry his messages from the east and the west to the whole world.”

The ancient Iranians believed so strongly in the arrival of “Socians” that when their empire was defeated decisively in “Qadesieh war” the third Yazdgerd turned to his great castle, “Mada’in”, and said “Bless you; I will leave now and shall return with one of my descendants who has not reappeared yet” (Book of Jamasb, pages 121-122). However, the Shiite believes Mahdi (PBUH) is of the descendants of Yazdgerd’s daughter. She was the wife of the third Imam of Shiites, Imam Hussein (PBUH), who is the ancestor of Imam Mahdi (PBUH).

Source: