Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Quran: "O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted."

42_3.pngSūrat Ash-Shūrá 42:3 Thus does Allah, the Mighty, the Wise, reveal to you, and (thus He revealed) to those before you. 

Quran: "And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided."

And should you ask them, Who created the heavens and the earth? They would most certainly say: Allah. Say: Have you then considered that what you call upon besides Allah, would they, if Allah desire to afflict me with harm, be the removers of His harm, or (would they), if Allah desire to show me mercy, be the withholders of His mercy? Say: Allah is sufficient for me; on Him do the reliant rely. [39:38]

Holy Qur'an 2:152 

2_152.png

Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me.

تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي بِيَدِهِ الْمُلْكُ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

"Blessed is He in Whose hand is the kingdom, and He has power over all things,"[Al-Mulk, Ayah 1]

For those of us who are always complaining about the life :

وَلَوْلَا أَن يَكُونَ النَّاسُ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً لَجَعَلْنَا لِمَن يَكْفُرُ بِالرَّحْمَنِ لِبُيُوتِهِمْ سُقُفًا مِّن فَضَّةٍ وَمَعَارِجَ عَلَيْهَا يَظْهَرُونَ

وَلِبُيُوتِهِمْ أَبْوَابًا وَسُرُرًا عَلَيْهَا يَتَّكِؤُونَ

وَزُخْرُفًا وَإِن كُلُّ ذَلِكَ لَمَّا مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةُ عِندَ رَبِّكَ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ

If it were not that mankind would be one nation we would have made for whosoever disbelieves in the merciful silver roofs upon their houses, and stairs to climb,

With doors to their houses and couches on which to recline;

And gold, surely, all this is but the enjoyment of this present life. the everlasting life with your lord is for those who fear (him). 

Zokhruf , 33-35 .

Quran:

"Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding."

"Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire."

long_road__starry_sky_by_the_paranormal_

Quran: Say, "Is it other than Allah I should take as a protector, Creator of the heavens and the earth, while it is He who feeds and is not fed?" Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to be the first [among you] who submit [to Allah] and [was commanded], 'Do not ever be of the polytheists.' "

Quran: "If you are afflicted by hardships in the middle of the sea, it would be an error to call anyone other than Him for help. When God saves you from such difficulties, you turn away from Him. The human being has always been ungrateful."

Muhammed Sarwar translation

فَكَيْفَ إِذَا جِئْنَا مِنْ كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ بِشَهِيدٍ وَجِئْنَا بِكَ عَلَىٰ هَٰؤُلَاءِ شَهِيدًا {41}

[Pooya/Ali Commentary 4:41]

Shahid means a witness, and when ala follows shahid it means a raqib or muhaymin (a close watcher and a careful observer). Please refer to al-Baqarah: 143. Also refer to al-Rad: 43; al-Hud: 17; al-Nahl: 84 and 89. Allah shall bring, from among every people, a witness, and bring the Holy Prophet as a witness over those witnesses. It indicates that the Holy Prophet was present in the times of all the prophets. He is also a witness over the holy Imams. His spiritual and essential presence in all times to witness the performance of the divinely commissioned messengers and guides proves that he was fully aware of the revelations revealed to Allah's messengers and the agency which communicated the revelations, so it is a blasphemy to say that he did not recognise angel Jibrail when he first came to him to convey Allah's message. (Please refer to the commentary of al-Baqarah: 2).

The Holy Prophet said:

I existed as messenger of Allah even before the creation of Adam.

Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear, grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us. You are our Protector. Help us against those who deny the truth. (Holy Qur'an, 2:286)

http://legacy.quran.com/images/ayat_retina/35_43.png

"Istikbar" means humans are the owner of their land and wealth. Opposite of Istikbar is "Abd", which means Allah is the owner of everything.

There are set rules/protocols for operation on earth, meaning sooner or later everyone will face specific response for the deeds they make. These rules are called "Sunnat e Allah".

Istikbar nations will meet their ill fate as previous nations have faced it.

Allah wants to make clear to you [the lawful from the unlawful] and guide you to the [good] practices of those before you and to accept your repentance. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Allah wants to accept your repentance, but those who follow [their] passions want you to digress [into] a great deviation.

And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak.

Quran Surat al-Nisa 4:26-28

In the Name of Allah [swt] the All-beneficent, the All-merciful

Allah created every animal from water. Among them are some that creep upon their bellies, and among them are some that walk on two feet, and among them are some that walk on four. Allah creates whatever He wishes. Indeed Allah has power over all things.

[surat Al Nur,verse 25]

"Everyone upon the earth will perish, And there will remain the Face of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honor." [ar-Rahman: 26-27]

‎كُلُّ مَنْ عَلَيْهَا فَانٍ * وَيَبْقَى وَجْهُ رَبِّكَ ذُو الْجَلالِ وَالإِكْرَامِ 

"O you who believe! Be careful of (your duty to) Allah and speak the right word." (Surah Al-Ahzaab (The Clans) 33:70)

Surah Ar-Ra‘d – Verse 29

الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ طُوبَي لَهُمْ وَحُسْنُ مَأَبٍ

29. “‏‏Those who believe and do righteous deeds; joy is for them, and a goodly (final) return.”

"And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him; and if He intends for you good, then there is no repeller of His bounty. He causes it to reach whom He wills of His servants. And He is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

~ Surah Yunus [Jonah] 10, verse 107

Edited by :Fatima:

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَا تَأْتِينَا السَّاعَةُ ۖ قُلْ بَلَىٰ وَرَبِّي لَتَأْتِيَنَّكُمْ عَالِمِ الْغَيْبِ ۖ لَا يَعْزُبُ عَنْهُ مِثْقَالُ ذَرَّةٍ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا أَصْغَرُ مِن ذَٰلِكَ وَلَا أَكْبَرُ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ 

"From Him is not hidden the least little atom in the heavens or on earth: Nor is there anything less than that, or greater, but is in the Clear Book (Kitab al-Mubeen)"  (34:3)

الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ الْأَرْضَ فِرَاشًا وَالسَّمَاءَ بِنَاءً وَأَنْزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَخْرَجَ بِهِ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ رِزْقًا لَكُمْ ۖ فَلَا تَجْعَلُوا لِلَّهِ أَنْدَادًا وَأَنْتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ {22}

[2:22] Who made the earth a resting place for you and the heaven a canopy and (Who) sends down rain from the cloud then brings forth with it subsistence for you of the fruits; therefore do not set up rivals to Allah while you know.

أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِكَافٍ عَبْدَهُ ۖ وَيُخَوِّفُونَكَ بِالَّذِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِ ۚ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ {36}

[39:36] Is not Allah sufficient for His servant? And they seek to frighten you with those besides Him; and whomsoever Allah makes err, there is no guide for him.

What will the enemies of the AhlulBait (as) say when they don't find any Shia in hell ..

وَقَالُوا مَا لَنَا لَا نَرَىٰ رِجَالًا كُنَّا نَعُدُّهُم مِّنَ الْأَشْرَارِ 
And they will say: "What has happened to us that we see not men whom we used to consider among the worst ones? (38:62)

As per the narrations from the Imam's (as) the above refers to Shias

الَّذِينَ يَذْكُرُونَ اللَّهَ قِيَامًا وَقُعُودًا وَعَلَىٰ جُنُوبِهِمْ وَيَتَفَكَّرُونَ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَٰذَا بَاطِلًا سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

Men who celebrate the praises of Allah, standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and contemplate the creation in the heavens and the earth: "Our Lord! not for naught Hast Thou created this! Glory to Thee! Give us salvation from the penalty of the Fire.

81:16

salam1.jpg.37dd42d7cc469c14b1295be736eef

Bismillah.

The reason why you don't see the Verse of the day is because the whole Holy Quran is the "Verse" of the day, EVERYDAY. In my humble opinion, if we see a verse of the Holy Quran each day, then it would take us years to finish reading  the Holy Quran. If you still insist on having a Verse of the day, our Muslim community needs this Verse to be the Verse of the day: "even a smile is charity". 99 % of our Muslim brothers never smile, not only they do not smile but have a long face too!

Wasalam.