Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

2_152.png

[shakir 2:152] Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me.

[shakir 2:155] And We will most certainly try you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of property and lives and fruits; and give good news to the patient,

2_155.png

سورة البقرة آیة ۱۵۹

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَىٰ مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ ۙ أُولَـٰئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّـهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ ١٥٩

Surely those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah shall curse, and those who curse shall curse them (too). (159)

Edited by Abdul Majid

[shakir 40:65] He is the Living, there is no god but He, therefore call on Him, being sincere to Him in obedience; (all) praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

40_65.png

ومن ثمرات النخيل والأعناب تتخذون منه سكرا ورزقا حسنا إن في ذلك لآية لقوم يعقلون

And from the fruits of the palm trees and grapevines you take intoxicant and good provision. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who reason. 16:67

63_10.png

63_11.png

And spend [in the way of Allah ] from what We have provided you before death approaches one of you and he says, "My Lord, if only You would delay me for a brief term so I would give charity and be among the righteous." But never will Allah delay a soul when its time has come. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do."[Noble Quran, Al-Monafiqoon, 10-11]

Edited by Al-Najashi

Has not the time yet come for those who believe that their hearts should be humble for the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And (that) they should not be like those who were given the Book before, but the time became prolonged to them, so their hearts hardened, and most of them are transgressors.

- al-Hadīd aya 16

[shakir 54:53] And everything small and great is written down.

54_53.png

Love of Ahlulbayt (a.s.): a gift from Nabi Ibrahim's (a.s.) prayers.

رَّ‌بَّنَا إِنِّي أَسْكَنتُ مِن ذُرِّ‌يَّتِي بِوَادٍ غَيْرِ‌ ذِي زَرْ‌عٍ عِندَ بَيْتِكَ الْمُحَرَّ‌مِ رَ‌بَّنَا لِيُقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ فَاجْعَلْ أَفْئِدَةً مِّنَ النَّاسِ تَهْوِي إِلَيْهِمْ وَارْ‌زُقْهُم مِّنَ الثَّمَرَ‌اتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْكُرُ‌ونَ ٣٧

"Lord, I have settled some of my offspring in a barren valley near your Sacred House so that they could be steadfast in prayer. Lord, fill the hearts of the people with love for them and produce fruits for their sustenance so that they may give thanks. (37)

سورة البقرة - آیة 211

زُيِّنَ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَيَسْخَرُ‌ونَ مِنَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۘ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا فَوْقَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ يَرْ‌زُقُ مَن يَشَاءُ بِغَيْرِ‌ حِسَابٍ ٢١٢

The worldly life is made to seem attractive to the disbelievers, and they mock those who believe, but they who are conscious of Allah, in the life hereafter, will have a position far above them. Allah grants sustenance (without account) to anyone He wills.

سورة آل عمران - آیة 30

يَوْمَ تَجِدُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَّا عَمِلَتْ مِنْ خَيْرٍ‌ مُّحْضَرً‌ا وَمَا عَمِلَتْ مِن سُوءٍ تَوَدُّ لَوْ أَنَّ بَيْنَهَا وَبَيْنَهُ أَمَدًا بَعِيدًا ۗ وَيُحَذِّرُ‌كُمُ اللَّـهُ نَفْسَهُ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ رَ‌ءُوفٌ بِالْعِبَادِ ٣٠

The Day every soul will find what it has done of good present [before it] and what it has done of evil, it will wish that between itself and that [evil] was a great distance. And Allah warns you of Himself, and Allah is Kind to [His] servants." (30)

Allatheena kaththaboo bilkitabiwabima arsalna bihi rusulana fasawfayaAAlamoon
Pickthall
Those who deny the Scripture and that wherewith We send Our messengers. But they will come to know,

Explanation?

Holy Qur'an 28:56 - Surely you cannot guide whom you love, but Allah guides whom He pleases, and He knows best the followers of the right way.

28_56.png

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they encompass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)." [2:255]

Holy Qur'an 5:8 - O you who believe! Be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice, and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do.

5_8.png

Holy Qur'an 4:69 - "One who obeys Allah and the Messenger is the friend of the Prophets, saints, martyrs, and the righteous ones to whom Allah has granted His favors. They are the best friends that one can have."

4_69.png

Inshallah anyone can explain this aya:

041.043 Naught is said unto thee (Muhammad) save what was said unto the messengers before thee. Lo! thy Lord is owner of forgiveness, and owner (also) of dire punishment.

Sūra 5, verse 56

Bismillah

فإنّ حزب الله هم الغالبون

Fa-inna hizbu’llah hum al-ghālibūn

They who believe in God will conquer

Bismilah awuthu billah

إن حزب الشيطان هم الخاسرون

inna hizb alshshaytan hum alkhasiroon

definitely, the party of Satan - they are the losers. 58:19

وَيَقُولُونَ لَوْلَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا الْغَيْبُ لِلَّهِ فَانْتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُمْ مِنَ الْمُنْتَظِرِينَ
“Say: The unseen is only for Allah; therefore wait – surely I too, with you am of those who wait.” (20:Surah Yunus 10)

وَانْتَظِرُوا إِنَّا مُنْتَظِرُونَ 

[shakir 11:122] And wait; surely we are waiting also.