Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

17_110.png

Say (unto mankind): Cry unto Allah, or cry unto the Beneficent, unto whichsoever ye cry (it is the same). His are the most beautiful names. And thou (Muhammad), be not loud-voiced in thy worship nor yet silent therein, but follow a way between.

"Do not call onto any beings other than Allah. These are capable of neither benefiti nor harm. To do so is therefore guilty of wrongdoing. When Allah inverts you with an affliction, none can remove it except Him." [Al-Qur'an 10:106-107]

Edited by Logical Islamic

Chapter (22) sūrat l-ḥaj (The Pilgrimage)

22_73.png

O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Allah is the guardian of those who believe. He brings them out of the darkness into the light; and (as to) those who disbelieve, their guardians are Shaitans who take them out of the light into the darkness; they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide.

(2:257)

(wasalam)

39_3.png

Surely pure religion is for Allah only. And those who choose protecting friends beside Him (say): We worship them only that they may bring us near unto Allah. Lo! Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Lo! Allah guideth not him who is a liar, an ingrate.

39_38.png

And if you asked them, "Who created the heavens and the earth?" they would surely say, " Allah." Say, "Then have you considered what you invoke besides Allah ? If Allah intended me harm, are they removers of His harm; or if He intended me mercy, are they withholders of His mercy?" Say, "Sufficient for me is Allah ; upon Him [alone] rely the [wise] reliers."

(salam)

Sura Fatiha verse 5.

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ {5

[shakir 1:5] Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.

[Yusufali 1:5] Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

[Pickthal 1:5] Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.

BTW: is said hundred times in the prayer for Imam Mahdi (ATF).

??? What you mean??? This refers to Allah (SWT)

Back up your evidence

(bismillah)

Many verses of Holy Qur'an about virtues of Imam Ali (A.S):

إِنَّما وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَ رَسُولُهُ وَ الَّذينَ آمَنُوا الَّذينَ يُقيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَ يُؤْتُونَ الزَّكاةَ وَ هُمْ راكِعُونَ 55/ المائده
Your guardian is only Allah, His Apostle, and the faithful who maintain the prayer and give the zakat while bowing down.

يا أَيُّهَا الَّذينَ آمَنُوا أَطيعُوا اللَّهَ وَ أَطيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَ أُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْكُمْ فَإِنْ تَنازَعْتُمْ في‏ شَيْ‏ءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَ الرَّسُولِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَ الْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ذلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَ أَحْسَنُ تَأْويلاً59/ النساء
O you who have faith! Obey Allah and obey the Apostle and those vested with authority among you.

الَّذينَ يُنْفِقُونَ أَمْوالَهُمْ بِاللَّيْلِ وَ النَّهارِ سِرًّا وَ عَلانِيَةً فَلَهُمْ أَجْرُهُمْ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِمْ وَ لا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَ لا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ 274/ البقره
Those who give their wealth by night and day, secretly and openly, they shall have their reward near their Lord, and they will have no fear, nor will they grieve.

وَ مِنَ النَّاسِ مَنْ يَشْري نَفْسَهُ ابْتِغاءَ مَرْضاتِ اللَّهِ وَ اللَّهُ رَؤُفٌ بِالْعِبادِ 207/ البقره
And among the people is he who sells his soul seeking the pleasure of Allah, and Allah is most kind to] His [servants.

إِنَّ الَّذينَ آمَنُوا وَ عَمِلُوا الصَّالِحاتِ أُولئِكَ هُمْ خَيْرُ الْبَرِيَّةِ 7/ البيّنة
Indeed those who have faith and do righteous deeds it is they who are the best of creatures.

and...

(bismillah)

(salam)

الَّذينَ يَذْكُرُونَ اللَّهَ قِياماً وَ قُعُوداً وَ عَلى‏ جُنُوبِهِمْ وَ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ في‏ خَلْقِ السَّماواتِ وَ الْأَرْضِ رَبَّنا ما خَلَقْتَ هذا باطِلاً سُبْحانَكَ فَقِنا عَذابَ النَّارِ 3:191

Those who remember Allah standing, sitting, and lying on their sides, and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth[

and say]," Our Lord, You have not created this in vain! Immaculate are You! Save us from the punishment of the Fire.

bismillah.gif

1. Ha-Mim.

[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].

2. By the manifest Book (this Qur'an) that makes things clear,

3. We sent it (this Qur'an) down on a blessed night [(i.e. night of Qadr, Surah No: 97) in the month of Ramadan,, the 9th month of the Islamic calendar]. Verily, We are ever warning [mankind that Our Torment will reach those who disbelieve in Our Oneness of Lordship and in Our Oneness of worship].

4. Therein (that night) is decreed every matter of ordainments .

5. Amran (i.e. a Command or this Qur'an or the Decree of every matter) from Us. Verily, We are ever sending (the Messengers),

6. [As] a Mercy from your Lord. Verily! He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.

7. The Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, if you (but) have a faith with certainty.

8. La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). It is He Who gives life and causes death, your Lord and the Lord of your fore-fathers.

9. Nay! They play in doubt.

10. Then wait you for the Day when the sky will bring forth a visible smoke.

11. Covering the people, this is a painful torment.

12. (They will say): "Our Lord! Remove the torment from us, really we shall become believers!"

13. How can there be for them an admonition (at the time when the torment has reached them), when a Messenger explaining things clearly has already come to them.

Why has this thread been neglected?

Edited by blu115

(bismillah)

إِنَّ في‏ خَلْقِ السَّماواتِ وَ الْأَرْضِ وَ اخْتِلافِ اللَّيْلِ وَ النَّهارِ وَ الْفُلْكِ الَّتي‏ تَجْري فِي الْبَحْرِ بِما يَنْفَعُ النَّاسَ وَ ما أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ مِنَ السَّماءِ مِنْ ماءٍ فَأَحْيا بِهِ الْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِها وَ بَثَّ فيها مِنْ كُلِّ دابَّةٍ وَ تَصْريفِ الرِّياحِ وَ السَّحابِ الْمُسَخَّرِ بَيْنَ السَّماءِ وَ الْأَرْضِ لَآياتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ 2:164

Indeed in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day, and the ships that sail at sea with profit to men, and the water that Allah sends down from the sky with which He revives the earth after its death, and scatters therein every kind of animal and the changing of the winds, and the clouds disposed between the sky and the earth, are surely signs for a people who apply reason.

مثل الذين اتخذوا من دون الله أولياء كمثل العنكبوت اتخذت بيتا وإن أوهن البيوت لبيت العنكبوت لو كانوا يعلمون

The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew. 29:41

الذين آمنوا يقاتلون في سبيل الله والذين كفروا يقاتلون في سبيل الطاغوت فقاتلوا أولياء الشيطان إن كيد الشيطان كان ضعيفا

Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak. 4:76

كتب عليكم القتال وهو كره لكم وعسى أن تكرهوا شيئا وهو خير لكم وعسى أن تحبوا شيئا وهو شر لكم والله يعلم وأنتم لا تعلمون 

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not. 2:216

وقال الشيطان لما قضي الأمر إن الله وعدكم وعد الحق ووعدتكم فأخلفتكم وما كان لي عليكم من سلطان إلا أن دعوتكم فاستجبتم لي فلا تلوموني ولوموا أنفسكم ما أنا بمصرخكم وما أنتم بمصرخي إني كفرت بما أشركتمون من قبل إن الظالمين لهم عذاب أليم

And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment." 14:22

فلما رأى الشمس بازغة قال هذا ربي هذا أكبر فلما أفلت قال يا قوم إني بريء مما تشركون

And when he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my lord; this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allah . 6:78

سابقوا إلى مغفرة من ربكم وجنة عرضها كعرض السماء والأرض أعدت للذين آمنوا بالله ورسله ذلك فضل الله يؤتيه من يشاء والله ذو الفضل العظيم

Race toward forgiveness from your Lord and a Garden whose width is like the width of the heavens and earth, prepared for those who believed in Allah and His messengers. That is the bounty of Allah which He gives to whom He wills, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty. 57:21

يا أيها الذين آمنوا لا تتبعوا خطوات الشيطان ومن يتبع خطوات الشيطان فإنه يأمر بالفحشاء والمنكر ولولا فضل الله عليكم ورحمته ما زكى منكم من أحد أبدا ولكن الله يزكي من يشاء والله سميع عليم

O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. 24:21

قل إن كانت لكم الدار الآخرة عند الله خالصة من دون الناس فتمنوا الموت إن كنتم صادقين

Say, If the home of the Hereafter with Allah is for you alone and not the people, then wish for death, if you should be truthful. 2:94

وكذلك جعلناكم أمة وسطا لتكونوا شهداء على الناس ويكون الرسول عليكم شهيدا وما جعلنا القبلة التي كنت عليها إلا لنعلم من يتبع الرسول ممن ينقلب على عقبيه وإن كانت لكبيرة إلا على الذين هدى الله وما كان الله ليضيع إيمانكم إن الله بالناس لرءوف رحيم

And thus We have made you a middle nation to be witnesses over mankind, and (for) the Messenger to be a witness over you. And in no way did We make the Qiblah which you had been (facing), except that We should know who closely followed the Messenger from him who turned over on his heels. And decidedly it was indeed a great thing (i.e. Formidable, hard) except for the ones whom Allah has guided, and in no way will Allah indeed waste your belief. Surely Allah is indeed Ever-Compassionate, Ever-Merciful to mankind. 2:143

ثم كلي من كل الثمرات فاسلكي سبل ربك ذللا يخرج من بطونها شراب مختلف ألوانه فيه شفاء للناس إن في ذلك لآية لقوم يتفكرون

Then eat from all the fruits and follow the ways of your Lord laid down." There emerges from their bellies a drink, varying in colors, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought. 16:69

إن الذين آمنوا وعملوا الصالحات يهديهم ربهم بإيمانهم تجري من تحتهم الأنهار في جنات النعيم

Surely the ones who have believed and done deeds of righteousness, their Lord will guide them for their belief; from beneath them Rivers run in the Gardens of Bliss 10:9

وألف بين قلوبهم لو أنفقت ما في الأرض جميعا ما ألفت بين قلوبهم ولكن الله ألف بينهم إنه عزيز حكيم

And brought together their hearts. If you had spent all that is in the earth, you could not have brought their hearts together; but Allah brought them together. Indeed, He is Exalted in Might and Wise. 8:63

لا يتخذ المؤمنون الكافرين أولياء من دون المؤمنين ومن يفعل ذلك فليس من الله في شيء إلا أن تتقوا منهم تقاة ويحذركم الله نفسه وإلى الله المصير

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the destination. 3:28