Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Surat An-Naşr (The Divine Support) - سورة النصر

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

110_1.png

Sahih InternationalWhen the victory of Allah has come and the conquest,

110_2.png

And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in multitudes,

110_3.png

Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance.

my favorite surah :wub:

Guest Jebreil

(bismillah)

بَقِيَّةُ الله خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ

Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Do not prostrate to the sun and the moon, but prostrate to Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve. [Yusuf Ali 41:37 (Chapter - Explained in Detail)]

(salam)

(bismillah)

Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding. 39:18

39_18.png

(wasalam)

Edited by Philip

Surah Az-Zumar, 39:53

Þõáú íóÇ ÚöÈóÇÏöíó ÇáóøÐöíäó ÃóÓúÑóÝõæÇ Úóáóì ÃóäÝõÓöåöãú áóÇ ÊóÞúäóØõæÇ ãöä ÑóøÍúãóÉö Çááóøåö Åöäóø Çááóøåó íóÛúÝöÑõ ÇáÐõøäõæÈó ÌóãöíÚðÇ Åöäóøåõ åõæó ÇáúÛóÝõæÑõ ÇáÑóøÍöíãõ

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

The first Holy Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (a) says that there is no greater verse of God’s grace and His mercy than this verse in the whole of the Qur’an. It is Islam and no other religion in the world which introduces God to His creation, not as a mere merciless just judge whose decisions are based only on law and facts without any concern of any grace or mercy in it, but as the Independent - the Beneficent - the Oft-Pardoning - the most Gracious - the Dispenser of Grace, who deals with His creation as He pleases, and whose justice is ever tempered with mercy.

Surah al-khaf verse 31

Those will have gardens of perpetual residence; beneath them rivers will flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and will wear green garments of fine silk and brocade, reclining therein on adorned couches. Excellent is the reward, and good is the resting place.

Surah al-khaf verse 31

Those will have gardens of perpetual residence; beneath them rivers will flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and will wear green garments of fine silk and brocade, reclining therein on adorned couches. Excellent is the reward, and good is the resting place.

When did you come back? I thought you left this site for good? :o They all come crawling back eventually :shifty:

(bismillah)

39_42.png

Allah takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that do not die during their sleep. Then He keeps those for which He has decreed death and releases the others for a specified term. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. 39:42

(bismillah)

إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمً

Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [ Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [ Allah to grant him] peace.

Surat Al-'Aĥzāb 33:56

Edited by ali313

Allah (God), the most Glorified and High, says in the Holy Qur'an:

• ... Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying...

[source: The Holy Qur'an, translated by M. H. Shakir, Chapter 33, verse 33]

(bismillah)

2_260.png

When Abraham said: "Show me, Lord, how You will raise the dead, " He replied: "Have you no faith?" He said "Yes, but just to reassure my heart." Allah said, "Take four birds, draw them to you, and cut their bodies to pieces. Scatter them over the mountain-tops, then call them back. They will come swiftly to you. Know that Allah is Mighty, Wise." 2:260

(bismillah)

قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِن كُنتُ عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّي وَآتَانِي مِنْهُ رَحْمَةً فَمَن يَنصُرُنِي مِنَ اللَّهِ إِنْ عَصَيْتُهُ ۖ فَمَا تَزِيدُونَنِي غَيْرَ تَخْسِيرٍ

ShakirHe said: O my people! tell me if I have clear proof from my Lord and He has granted to me mercy from Himself-- who will then help me against Allah if I disobey Him? Therefore you do not add to me other than loss

Speak the truth – Al Qur’an 3:17

Speak straight – Al Qur’an 33:70

Speak justice – Al Qur’an 6:152

Speak kindly – Al Qur’an 2:83

Speak politely – Al Qur’an 17:53

Speak gently – Al Qur’an 20:44

Speak graciously – Al Qur’an 17:23

Speak not in vain – Al Qur’an 23:3

Speak no lie – Al Qur’an 22:30

Speak fairly – Al Qur’an 17:28

Edited by varun loves ahlulbayt