Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Kurdish_Princess

Exposing Al-Tijani's Lies In His Book

Rate this topic

Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem.

Assalaamu Alaikum all Muslims on here. I think this is a very important issue as many shias swear by this book... It clearly has many faults and InshAllah we will address them one by one as we come onto them.

I pray we can conduct ourselves in a proper Islamic manner and anyone who wishes to go off topic may start a different post and will thus be ignored. I must ask everyone participating to try and avoide pasting big chunks as unfortunately some people will not read it.

We ask Allaah (S.W.T) to guide us and better our affairs. Ameen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So lets begin on this book "Then I Was Misguided"...

Lets start by answering Al-Tijani in his claim that the Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him) slanders the Companions.

Al-Tijani says,

“The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: As I was standing, there came a group of people whom I recognized, and a man stood between the group and myself, then said: "Let us go." I said, "Where to?" He said, "To Hell, by Allah!" I asked, "What have they done?" He answered, "They turned back after you had departed, and I expect only a few will reach salvation. The Messenger of Allah (saw) also said: I shall arrive at the pool before you, and he who passes by me will drink, and whoever drinks from it will never feel thirsty. There will come to me people that I know and they know me, but we shall be separated, then I shall say, "My companions." An answer shall come, "You do not know what they did after you left." Then I shall say, "Away with those who changed after me." When we look deeply at the various sayings that have been referred to by the Sunnis in their books, we will have no doubt that most of the Companions changed or even became apostates after the departure of the Messenger of Allah, except a few who were considered to be the minority. The above sayings could not be applied to the third type [of Companions], for they were the hypocrites, and the text states: I shall say, "My companions." -Page. 104 of his book.

The two hadeeths that Al-Tijani mentioned here were not found in Saheeh Al-Bukhari or Muslim as it is. Al-Tijani did not mention the complete version of the first hadeeth. In addition he distorted the hadeeth. It is not strange that a person as Al-Tijani who rose on distortion, lie, and discrepancy to do that.

Narrated Abu Hurayrah:

“The Prophet said, "While I was sleeping, a group (of my followers were brought close to me), and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from amongst (us) me and them, he said (to them), 'Come along.' I asked, 'Where?' He said, 'To the (Hell) Fire, by Allah' I asked, 'what is wrong with them' He said, 'They turned apostate as renegades after you left.' Then behold! (Another) group (of my followers) were brought close to me, and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from (me and them) he said (to them); Come along.' I asked, "Where?' He said, 'To the (Hell) Fire, by Allah.' I asked, what is wrong with them?' He said, 'They turned apostate as renegades after you left. So I did not see anyone of them escaping except a few who were like camels without a shepherd." [2]

Take a notice how Al-Tijani changed the word from ‘sleeping’ to ‘standing’. In addition, Muslim did not narrate this hadeeth in his Saheeh.

Second, I do say that Ahl Al-Sunnah narrated such hadeeths in their Saheeh books. But did Al-Tijani refer to the explanations of Ahl Al-Sunnah regarding these hadeeths? Or is it his norm to interpret the way he desires? To show the truth for whoever seeks it, we will present what Ahl Al-Sunnah said about who were meant by these hadeeths

Third, the scholars disagreed on the meaning of the apostasy mentioned in the hadeeth. Qubaysah said, (They are the people who tergiversated in the time of Abu Bakr, and were killed and died on disbelieve, and Al-Khattabi said, “No one of the Companions tergiversated, but some antipathetic Bedouins did. These Bedouins did not have a stake in Islam. Therefore, there is no slander against the grand Companions.” Ibn Al-Teen said, “It is possible that they were the hypocrites or the big sins doers.”) [3]

Ibn Hajar says in Al-Fath, “It was said that they were a people from the antipathetic Bedouins who entered Islam because of fear or need.” [4]

Al-Imam Al-Nawawi says, “This is what the scholars disagreed upon. Some say they were the renegade hypocrites, and some say they were the people who lived in the times of the Prophet peace be upon him and tergiversated after his demise.” [5]

And some scholars said that they were the people of innovation and desire. Ibn Hajar says in Al-Fath, “And some said they were the people of innovation and the big sins doers who died as Muslims.” [6] Al-Nawawi says, “They are the big sins doers who died as monotheists and the people of innovation who stayed on Islam regardless of their innovation.” [7] Al-Imam Al-Hafedh Abu Omar bin Abdul Bar says, “Anyone who added anything to Islam is driven away from the pool like the Kharijites, the Rafidites, and rest of innovation people.” [8]

Abu Ishaq Al-Shatubay says,

It is more obvious that they were the people who entered this Ummah (Islam), because they were mentioned as having white blaze on their foreheads and white marks on their feet because of the traces of ablution. And the people of pure disbelief, whether as original disbelievers or apostates, do not have these characteristics. In addition, it was said, “They changed the religion after you left,” and if it was disbelief, then it would have been said, “They disbelieved after you.” Therefore, the people who changed the Sunnah of the Prophet peace be upon him are the people of innovation. And some say it was hypocrisy. And that is not far away from our meaning since the hypocrites acted upon Islamic Law out of hypocrisy not out of belief. Hence, the hypocrites did not put the Islamic Law in its place, and that is the heart of innovation. [9]

Therefore, the tergiversators in the hadeeth mean the apostates and the hypocrites, in addition to the people of desire and innovation. Hence, it is clear for us now that the Companions were not meant by this hadeeth, but if Al-Tijani refuses this and insists on rejecting the truth, then I am compelled to refer to his Shia sayings about who were meant in the hadeeth so that truth would stand clear from falsehood. Allah refuses except to show the truth through their tongues. Al-Fadl Al-Tubrusi says in his interpretation book Majma’a Al-Bayan when interpreting the verse: (to those whose faces will be black, (will be said): "Did ye reject Faith after accepting it?) [3, 106] “ Scholars differed on who were meant by this verse.” And Al-Tubrusi mentions four sayings. The fourth idea that these people were the people of innovation and desire. Then Al-Tubrusi takes the hadeeth of apostasy as an argument, and says, “The fourth idea is that they were the people of innovation ad desire. Ali peace be upon him said that they were the apostates, and narrated from the Prophet peace be upon him who said, ‘By Allah, some of the people who accompanied me will come to the pool. When I see them, they tremble and I say, ‘my companions, my companions, my companions.’ Then I am told, ‘you do not know what they did after their belief. They became apostate after you left.’ Al-Tha’alabi mentioned that in his Quranic interpretation. Abu Umamah Al-Bahilay said, ‘They are the Kharijites’” [10]

I notice that the title of this post is one that has been used perhaps a dozen times in the last months. Could this be because it is cut and pasted from the same source as all the others? Surely your time is more valuable to you than to spend on such pettiness?

face it, these folks know nothing but to how to copy and paste from kfc.wahabi.com

They can't think for themselves, and thus spread hate and slander regurgitated from their mullahs, etc. who know nothing but how to incite them to kill shias during prayer and bomb mosques. :shaytan:

face it, these folks know nothing but to how to copy and paste from kfc.wahabi.com

They can't think for themselves, and thus spread hate and slander regurgitated from their mullahs, etc. who know nothing but how to incite them to kill shias during prayer and bomb mosques. :shaytan:

That has nothing to do with this post.... AstagfurAllah... This is so typical... If you cant challenge what I am saying then be quiet and get off of this post.

Kurdish princess u have provided interpatations of scholars of the hadith..

however... their 'intepertation' is not a refutation

for example like quoting a bunch of scholars saying hadithal thaqalain means only to take hadiths from ahlulbate is a interpetation, the hadiths speak for themsleves, let your scholars say what they like, the Quran speaks abt hypocrites, turning on their backs, replacing ppl if they turn on their backs.. read the verse before Walayat verse of Ali (as), what do u think thaz all about? think.. u have a mind..

KP, I've seen you go OT in a few threads, so you have NO business telling ME to be quiet. and YOU haven't refuted what I said either... telling someone to shut up isn't refutation, either. Face it, you're not on KFC.Wahabi.com anymore :!!!:

5.54-56

O you who believe! whoever from among you turns back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, He shall love them and they shall love Him, lowly before the believers, mighty against the unbelievers, they shall strive hard in Allah's way and shall not fear the censure of any censurer; this is Allah's Face, He gives it to whom He pleases, and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing. Only Allah is your Wali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow (Ali (as)). And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant.

Edited by Link

All from Sahih Bukhari:

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 488:

Narrated Al-Musaiyab:

I met Al-Bara bin 'Azib and said (to him). "May you live prosperously! You enjoyed the company of the Prophet and gave him the Pledge of allegiance (of Al-Hudaibiya) under the Tree." On that, Al-Bara' said, "O my nephew! You do not know what we have done after him (i.e. his death)."

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 264:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Prophet delivered a sermon and said, "You (people) will be gathered before Allah (on the Day of Resurrection) bare-footed, naked and uncircumcised." (The Prophet then recited):-- 'As We began the first creation We shall repeat it. (It is) a promise We have undertaken and truly We shall do it.' and added, "The first man who will be dressed on the Day of Resurrection, will be Abraham. Lo! Some men from my followers will be brought and taken towards the left side, whereupon I will say, 'O Lord, (these are) my companions!' It will be said, 'You do not know what new things they introduced (into the religion) after you.' I will then say as the righteous pious slave, Jesus, said, 'I was a witness over them while I dwelt among them...(to His Statement)..and You are the Witness to all things.' (5.117) Then it will be said, '(O Muhammad) These people never stopped to apostate since you left them."

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 578:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount." 'Abdullah added: The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount, and some of you will be brought in front of me till I will see them and then they will be taken away from me and I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' It will be said, 'You do not know what they did after you had left.'

Edited by tahasyed

it does not state that the people who apostasized were bedouins.

On the contrary, one of the people who admitted that many companions had reneged is Al-Bara', as we can see above. (He even uses the word 'WE')

Three more from Sahih Muslim:

Book 002, Number 0480:

Abu Huraira reported the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon

him) said: My people would come to me on the Cistern and I would

drive away persons (from it) just as a person drives away other

people's camels from his camels. They (the hearers) said: Apostle of

Allah, would you recognize us? He replied: Yea, you would have a

mark which other people will not have. You would come to me with a

white blaze on your foreheads and white marks on your feet because of

the traces of ablution. A group among you would be prevented from

coming to me, and they would not meet me, and I would say: O my

Lord, they are my companions. Upon this an angel would reply to me

saying: Do you know what these people did after you.

Book 030, Number 5690:

'Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as

saying; I shall be there at the Cistern before you, and I shall have to

contend for some people, but I shall have to yield. I would be saying:

My Lord, they are my friends, they are my friends, and it would be

said: You don't know what innovations they made after you.

Book 030, Number 5691:

The hadith has been narrated on the authority ot al-A'mash with the

same chain of transmitters but no mention is made of:" They are my

companions; they are my companions."

A good example of a bid'a by a sahabi:

Sahih Muslim, Book 007, Number 2814:

Abu Musa, (Allah be pleased with him) reported that he used to deliver

religious verdict in favor of Hajj Tamattu'. A person said to him:

Exercise restraint in delivering some of your religious verdicts, for you

do not know what the Commander of Believers has introduced in the

rites (of Hajj) after you (when you were away in Yemen). He (Abu

Musa, ) met him (Hadrat Umar) subsequently and asked him (about it),

whereupon 'Umar said: I know that Allah's Apostle (May peace be

upon him) and also his Companions did that (observed Tamattu'), but I

do not approve that the married persons should have intercourse with

their wives under the shade of the trees, and then set out for Hajj with

water trickling down from their beads.

And another:

Book 007, Number 2816:

Sa'id b. al-Musayyab reported that 'Ali and 'Uthman (Allah be pleased

with them) met at 'Usfan; and Uthman used to forbid (people) from

performing Tamattu' and 'Umra (during the period of Hajj), whereupon

'Ali said: What is your opinion about a matter which the Messenger of

Allah (may peace be upon him) did but you forbid it? Thereupon

Uthman said: You leave us alone, whereupon he ('Ali) said: I cannot

leave you alone. When 'Ali saw this, he put on Ihram for both of them

together (both for Hajj and 'Umra).

Edited by tahasyed

In His Name the Most HIgh

Salaams,

Sr. Kurdish Princess; THe narrations are in Bukhari, i've read them with my own eyes. Now i ask you an honest question, is the above woek yours or have you simply copied it from www.[URL not allowed] without proof reading it??

Ws.

The two hadeeths that Al-Tijani mentioned here were not found in Saheeh Al-Bukhari or Muslim as it is. Al-Tijani did not mention the complete version of the first hadeeth.

This is incorrect. Maybe the Saudi's version of Shahih Bukhari and Muslim did not contain this hadith but the original unabridged version contains both these hadiths.

Wa Salaam,

Doesn't the fact, that Allah revealed a surah called "The Hypocrites" indicate that not all of the companions were on the siraat? Just asking. I mean if you're a hypocrite then it means you are portraying yourself as someone that you're not. Maybe portraying oneslef as a Muslim? Again, just asking.

Wa Salaam,

Djibril

I know, all those verses in suratal tawba, nisa, and the surat of hypocrites, and all those ayas, yet they don't believe any of them could have become hypocrites...

Wa Salaam,

Jalal ad-Din as-Suyuti, in the chapters on al-Khulafa' ar-Rashidun from his book Tarikh al-Khulafa' whn dealing with the section on Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S.), relayed the narration from Ibn Abbas (R.A.) who said, "Allah did not reveal an ayah beginning, "O you who believe..." but that Ali is its amir and its eminence. Allah reproached the companions of Muhammad in more than one place but He never mentioned Ali with approval." This version of Suyuti's book that I have is published Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd. and translated by Abdassamad Clarke (a Maliki follows Shaykh Murabit from South Africa). Suyuti was Mr. Ahlul as Sunnah so he can't be accused of lying about the companions or even said to be misunderstood. By the way, the page is p. 179.

Not all of the companions were on the siraat. What's so hard to understand? Musa (A.S.) had 70,000 of his followers fall back on their heels. Isa (A.S.) was betrayed by one of his disciples. Yusef (A.S.) was betrayed by his brothers and Yaqoob (A.S.) was deceived by his sons. Isn't this a sunnah of the prophets? That they are betrayed and oppressed by those closest to them? Nuh (A.S.) had to leave his son behind because he didn't follow the commands of Allah. Lut (A.S.) had to do the same with his wife. This should not be surprising. Sometimes, Muslims get worse than Christians do about Jesus. We raise the status of the Companions to such a level that they could do no wrong but when one hadith is related about Ali ibn Abi Talib (A.S.) such as the one which Suyuti also relates on the authority of Ibn Abbas (R.A.) who said, Ali had 18 excellences of which no one of this ummah had," the people try to question the validity of the narration. Ibn Abbas also said, there were 300 ayats revealed about Ali. All of these narrations come from one of the foundations of Ahlul Sunnah, as-Suyuti. Some Wahhabis will go so far as to call the man a Shi'ite because of his narrations. It's easier to understand that one other person could do no wrong rather than what......110,000 persons who could claim companionship with the Prophet (S.A.W.) according to the Ahlul Sunnah definition of companion. There are some popel called companions just because they saw the Messenger (S.A.W.). What's that all about?

Stop trying to denounce Shaykh Tijani and look at what the Qur'an said about the hypocrites. Shaykh Tijani didn't make that up.

Wa Salaam,

Djibril

Third, the scholars disagreed on the meaning of the apostasy mentioned in the hadeeth. Qubaysah said, (They are the people who tergiversated in the time of Abu Bakr, and were killed and died on disbelieve, and Al-Khattabi said, “No one of the Companions tergiversated, but some antipathetic Bedouins did. These Bedouins did not have a stake in Islam. Therefore, there is no slander against the grand Companions.” Ibn Al-Teen said, “It is possible that they were the hypocrites or the big sins doers.”)

Ibn Hajar says in Al-Fath, “It was said that they were a people from the antipathetic Bedouins who entered Islam because of fear or need.” [4]

Al-Imam Al-Nawawi says, “This is what the scholars disagreed upon. Some say they were the renegade hypocrites, and some say they were the people who lived in the times of the Prophet peace be upon him and tergiversated after his demise.” [5]

And some scholars said that they were the people of innovation and desire. Ibn Hajar says in Al-Fath, “And some said they were the people of innovation and the big sins doers who died as Muslims.” [6] Al-Nawawi says, “They are the big sins doers who died as monotheists and the people of innovation who stayed on Islam regardless of their innovation.” [7] Al-Imam Al-Hafedh Abu Omar bin Abdul Bar says, “Anyone who added anything to Islam is driven away from the pool like the Kharijites, the Rafidites, and rest of innovation people.” [8]

It is more obvious that they were the people who entered this Ummah (Islam), because they were mentioned as having white blaze on their foreheads and white marks on their feet because of the traces of ablution. And the people of pure disbelief, whether as original disbelievers or apostates, do not have these characteristics. In addition, it was said, “They changed the religion after you left,” and if it was disbelief, then it would have been said, “They disbelieved after you.” Therefore, the people who changed the Sunnah of the Prophet peace be upon him are the people of innovation. And some say it was hypocrisy. And that is not far away from our meaning since the hypocrites acted upon Islamic Law out of hypocrisy not out of belief. Hence, the hypocrites did not put the Islamic Law in its place, and that is the heart of innovation. [9]

Therefore, the tergiversators in the hadeeth mean the apostates and the hypocrites, in addition to the people of desire and innovation. Hence, it is clear for us now that the Companions were not meant by this hadeeth, but if Al-Tijani refuses this and insists on rejecting the truth, then I am compelled to refer to his Shia sayings about who were meant in the hadeeth so that truth would stand clear from falsehood. Allah refuses except to show the truth through their tongues. Al-Fadl Al-Tubrusi says in his interpretation book Majma’a Al-Bayan when interpreting the verse: (to those whose faces will be black, (will be said): "Did ye reject Faith after accepting it?) [3, 106] “ Scholars differed on who were meant by this verse.” And Al-Tubrusi mentions four sayings. The fourth idea that these people were the people of innovation and desire. Then Al-Tubrusi takes the hadeeth of apostasy as an argument, and says, “The fourth idea is that they were the people of innovation ad desire. Ali peace be upon him said that they were the apostates, and narrated from the Prophet peace be upon him who said, ‘By Allah, some of the people who accompanied me will come to the pool. When I see them, they tremble and I say, ‘my companions, my companions, my companions.’ Then I am told, ‘you do not know what they did after their belief. They became apostate after you left.’ Al-Tha’alabi mentioned that in his Quranic interpretation. Abu Umamah Al-Bahilay said, ‘They are the Kharijites’” [10]

So why do you except Al-Tijani's interpretation and not these? He is no better at interpretating, if anything the man is astray.

Third, the scholars disagreed on the meaning of the apostasy mentioned in the hadeeth. Qubaysah said, (They are the people who tergiversated in the time of Abu Bakr, and were killed and died on disbelieve, and Al-Khattabi said, “No one of the Companions tergiversated, but some antipathetic Bedouins did. These Bedouins did not have a stake in Islam. Therefore, there is no slander against the grand Companions.” Ibn Al-Teen said, “It is possible that they were the hypocrites or the big sins doers.”)

So why do you except Al-Tijani's interpretation and not these? He is no better at interpretating, if anything the man is astray.

Wa salaam,

“It was said that they were a people from the antipathetic Bedouins who entered Islam because of fear or need.” [4]

Oh, like Muawiyyah, Marwan, and Yazid. One of whom was banished by the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.). You mean those people.

I follow you.

You're big on Bukhari, right? Read hadith 93 of Vol. III, translated by Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan and published by Dar Ahya Us-Sunnah Al Nabawiyya, the chapter on the sort of suspicion allowed. "Narrated Aisha, The Prophet (S.A.W.) said, "I do not think that so and so and so and so know anything anything of our religion." (And Al-Laith said, "These two persons were among the hypocrites.") Interesting that the hypocrites were not named but they were known. Hadith 94 is a variation of 93. You know what that means. The Prophet knew who the hypocrites were and other Muslims knew who they were. They would have been classified by the Ahlul Sunnah as companions as people like Muawiyyah are. There's more.

Wa Salaam,

Djibril