In the Name of God بسم الله

Imam Al-Mehdi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I would liek to kno is there anyway to contact the Imam....i remember reading soemthing liek throwin a letter in the ocean and it shuld reach him...but not sure and just wanted to know...thank u all AND MAY Allah BLESS U ALL

(salam)

• Advanced Member

Dear Arsal,

(salam)

I am an Ahmadi Muslim. I beileve that the Imam Mahdi or Imam Mutazir, has already been sent by Allah Almighty. I feel very sorry for those of my Muslim brothers and sisters, who are still awaiting the coming of the Promised Mahdi (as).

Unfortunatley they have a long long wait and no Imam Mahdi or Messiah will now appear on this earth. I am amazed at the Naivity of your question. How can you contact someone, whom you believe to be Ghaib by posting him or her a letter. For God's sake use the wisdom and knowledge that Allah has granted to you and discard all the Mythology and Fairytales that have been developed around the concept of the Imam Mahdi and his Ghayabat. May Allah have Mercy on the Ummat of the Holy prophet pbuh.

I want to invite you to come and see for yourself the great revolution which is unfolding in the Jama'at e Ahmadiyya, by the Grace of Allah. Those of us who have beleived in the claims and mission of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian (as) , are actively propogating the message of the Holy Quran throughout the World.

If you or any other brother or sister would like to come and visit our three day Annual Convention in the United Kingdom, (Dates: 30,31 July and 1st August 2004) please do not hesitate to contact me at the following email address or on the following telephone numbers. (Attendance is stritly by personal invitation only).

Email: drnhkhan@hotmail.com

Telephone: 02085515689

Work No. 02072883346

One of the greatest belessing we Ahmadis enjoy is the fact that we have one Imam, who we beleiev is guided and supported by Allah Almighty. He is our Imam and all Ahmadi Muslims no matter where they may be obey his commands and are united through him. AlhamdoliÚáíå ÇáÓáÇãllah.

Your brother

Navidul Haq Khan

• Advanced Member
Dear Arsal,

(salam)

I am an Ahmadi Muslim. I beileve that the Imam Mahdi or Imam Mutazir, has already been sent by Allah Almighty. I feel very sorry for those of my Muslim brothers and sisters, who are still awaiting the coming of the Promised Mahdi (as).

Unfortunatley they have a long long wait and no Imam Mahdi or Messiah will now appear on this earth. I am amazed at the Naivity of your question. How can you contact someone, whom you believe to be Ghaib by posting him or her a letter. For God's sake use the wisdom and knowledge that Allah has granted to you and discard all the Mythology and Fairytales that have been developed around the concept of the Imam Mahdi and his Ghayabat. May Allah have Mercy on the Ummat of the Holy prophet pbuh.

I want to invite you to come and see for yourself the great revolution which is unfolding in the Jama'at e Ahmadiyya, by the Grace of Allah. Those of us who have beleived in the claims and mission of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian (as) , are actively propogating the message of the Holy Quran throughout the World.

If you or any other brother or sister would like to come and visit our three day Annual Convention in the United Kingdom, (Dates: 30,31 July and 1st August 2004) please do not hesitate to contact me at the following email address or on the following telephone numbers. (Attendance is stritly by personal invitation only).

Work No. 02072883346

One of the greatest belessing we Ahmadis enjoy is the fact that we have one Imam, who we beleiev is guided and supported by Allah Almighty. He is our Imam and all Ahmadi Muslims no matter where they may be obey his commands and are united through him. AlhamdoliÚáíå ÇáÓáÇãllah.

Your brother

Navidul Haq Khan

i know where u live from ur telephone number!

• Advanced Member
I am an Ahmadi Muslim. I beileve that the Imam Mahdi or Imam Mutazir, has already been sent by Allah Almighty. I feel very sorry for those of my Muslim brothers and sisters, who are still awaiting the coming of the Promised Mahdi .

Unfortunatley they have a long long wait and no Imam Mahdi or Messiah will now appear on this earth. I am amazed at the Naivity of your question. How can you contact someone, whom you believe to be Ghaib by posting him or her a letter. For God's sake use the wisdom and knowledge that Allah has granted to you and discard all the Mythology and Fairytales that have been developed around the concept of the Imam Mahdi and his Ghayabat. May Allah have Mercy on the Ummat of the Holy prophet .

I want to invite you to come and see for yourself the great revolution which is unfolding in the Jama'at e Ahmadiyya, by the Grace of Allah. Those of us who have beleived in the claims and mission of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian  , are actively propogating the message of the Holy Quran throughout the World.

Work No. 02072883346

Your brother

Navidul Haq Khan

TOBA ASTAGHFAR at ure comments on u sayin der is no imam menhdi (atf) now, u cudnt b further from da truth........

wen da time comes for our imam (atf) 2 appear, der is spose 2 b a huge battle and only shias wil b left ......

im sorry but ahmadiyya is spose 2 b da worst fiqh- as far as i knw dey tink of da prophet pbuh as a normal person? toba astaghfar!! n dey totally dnt beleive in da ahlulbait!

• Advanced Member
Dear Arsal,

(salam)

Work No. 02072883346

Your brother

Navidul Haq Khan

Do you KNOW al-Mahdi(as) and al-Masih(as) have come and gone, or are you following conjecture? And what about Mahdi al-Hussain(as), the prophecised SUCCESSOR of al-Madi(as) who will reign for 309 years? Did we miss him too?

Wa-Salaam

• Advanced Member
(salam)

I would liek to kno is there anyway to contact the Imam....i remember reading soemthing liek throwin a letter in the ocean and it shuld reach him...but not sure and just wanted to know...thank u all AND MAY Allah BLESS U ALL

(salam)

(salam)

It is more like a spiritual contact.

One of it is doing tawassul to him (as) , there are many duas and supplications you can read, do you have the book mafatihul jinan or the almanac?

The one which you describe is one of it too.

wassalam, Sarah

• Advanced Member
Dear Arsal,

(salam)

Work No. 02072883346

Your brother

Navidul Haq Khan

I'm sure you've heard of the Urdu saying...

Mirza Jo Hota Allah Ja Nabi, To....

I guess i don't have to finish it.

Please do not speak of Kufr like you have in this thread.

Ahmadi beliefs are outside Islam.

• Advanced Member

Dear All,

(salam)

I am sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings. It was certainly not my intention to do so. I was just explaining to the questioner, that many of the myths and legends which have developed around the concept of the coming of the Imam Mahdi (as), are just that, "Myths and Legends". If one uses one's common sense, it is quite clear that the mentioning of many of the signs of the Imam Mahdi (as) were to explain such phenomena which did not exist in the time of the Holy prophet (salAllaho alaihe wa sallam) and which would herald the coming of the Imam at the time when he would appear. One example is that of the description of the Khuruje Dajjal. It is said that just before the descent of Jesus (Masih) (as) there would be the appearance of the Anti-Christ or Dajjal. Now the description of this being and his vehicle (Donkey) is one which fits completely with that of Modern day Chriatian civilisation and its scientific and technological developments.

Someone has asked about the fulfillments of the signs of the Imam Mahdi, I have previously explaine din great detail the signs of the Eclipses of the Sun and the Moon in the month of Ramadhan. These were witnessed twice, during the lifetime of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (as).

May Allah Guide all the Muslims to the Right Path Ameen.

wasalam

Navidul Haq Khan

• Advanced Member
Dear All,

(salam)

I am sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings. It was certainly not my intention to do so. I was just explaining to the questioner, that many of the myths and legends which have developed around the concept of the coming of the Imam Mahdi (as), are just that, "Myths and Legends". If one uses one's common sense, it is quite clear that the mentioning of many of the signs of the Imam Mahdi (as) were to explain such phenomena which did not exist in the time of the Holy prophet (salAllaho alaihe wa sallam) and which would herald the coming of the Imam at the time when he would appear. One example is that of the description of the Khuruje Dajjal. It is said that just before the descent of Jesus (Masih) (as) there would be the appearance of the Anti-Christ or Dajjal. Now the description of this being and his vehicle (Donkey) is one which fits completely with that of Modern day Chriatian civilisation and its scientific and technological developments.

Someone has asked about the fulfillments of the signs of the Imam Mahdi, I have previously explaine din great detail the signs of the Eclipses of the Sun and the Moon in the month of Ramadhan. These were witnessed twice, during the lifetime of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (as).

May Allah Guide all the Muslims to the Right Path Ameen.

wasalam

Navidul Haq Khan

According to Ahmadi's - Who are considered Kaafir by the Majority of Muslims - Whether they be Sunni/Shia/Wahabi....

• Advanced Member

salaam

yes exactly dey r not even considered muslim as much as they try 2 call themselves dat!

Da whole idea of making 1 man (normal human of dis time) da person u worship is wrng! and BIDAT i tink da term is?!

ahmadi- 100% kafir!! :shaytan:

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

When Allah is pleased with someone, He will make it possible for the person to meet Imam-e-Zamaan (a.s.). The person need not go to search for the Imam (a.s.). What he needs is piety and sincere obedience to Allah’s Commands. This meeting can take place in one’s dream or it could be an actual meeting.

wassalam

• Advanced Member

1) seek as much repentance :cry: for all your bad actions, sincerely

2) do namaz on time, make up for qaza if have

3) eat halaal food...both physically and the means by which you have acquired it.

4) always pray for Imam (ATF) after each prayer, give charity on behalf of Imam (ATF)

5) control your tongue, don't lie, backbite, talk nonsense...best way speak only when you have to.

6) practice aamal for 40 days

7) cry lots :cry: remember tradegy of Alulbayt (as)

8)always be in either a state of zikr remembrance of Allah (SWT) or fiqr (worrying about your deeds).

these are some of the things you can do, so that Allah may enable you to meet Imam (ATF) either: in dream, physically or the highest level which is spiritually.

was salaam

• Advanced Member
Dear Arsal,

(salam)

I am an Ahmadi Muslim.  I beileve that the Imam Mahdi or Imam Mutazir, has already been sent by Allah Almighty.  I feel very sorry for those of my Muslim brothers and sisters, who are still awaiting the coming of the Promised Mahdi  (as).

Unfortunatley they have a long long wait and no Imam Mahdi or Messiah will now appear on this earth.  I am amazed at the Naivity of your question. How can you contact someone, whom you believe to be Ghaib by posting him or her a letter. For God's sake use the wisdom and knowledge that Allah has granted to you and discard all the Mythology and Fairytales that have been developed around the concept of the Imam Mahdi and his Ghayabat. May Allah have Mercy on the Ummat of the Holy prophet  pbuh.

I want to invite you to come and see for yourself the great revolution which is unfolding in the Jama'at e Ahmadiyya, by the Grace of Allah.  Those of us who have beleived in the claims and mission of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian (as) , are actively propogating the message of the Holy Quran throughout the World. 

If you or any other brother or sister would like to come and visit our three day Annual Convention in the United Kingdom, (Dates: 30,31 July and 1st August 2004) please do not hesitate to contact me at the following email address or on the following telephone numbers. (Attendance is stritly by personal  invitation only).

Work No. 02072883346

One of the greatest belessing we Ahmadis enjoy is the fact that we have one Imam, who we beleiev is guided and supported by Allah Almighty.  He is our Imam and all Ahmadi Muslims no matter where they may be obey his commands and are united through him. AlhamdoliÚáíå ÇáÓáÇãllah.

Your brother

Navidul Haq Khan

[Mods note : WARNING for slandering other members]

post-34-1090043872_thumb.jpg

Edited by Abdulhujjah

• Advanced Member
Someone has asked about the fulfillments of the signs of the Imam Mahdi, I have previously explaine din great detail the signs of the Eclipses of the Sun and the Moon in the month of Ramadhan.  These were witnessed twice, during the lifetime of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (as).

If you have any comments you can post it in this thread regarding this issue. in Shia/Sunni section:

Ramadan Double Eclipse - Sign of Imam Mahdi

• Advanced Member
Aray ooo Monekey.. Shut Upppppp.. Sumjaa.. U are Kafirr Kafir Kafir... The whole muslim nation delared u guys as kafir kafir kafir aur bolay to infidel... I will grill ur so called Imam Mirza(Lanatullah) on my bbq grill and give them to dogs with bbq sauce..

Now Get Lost & Contact Me If You Need A Whip...

Bye..

Member of Shia Armed Forces

Totally uncalled for meray bhai.

'kuntum khayra ummatin ukhrijat linnas'

Let us act like them. -_-

@ Navid Khan, *I* would like to apologize for the incredibly rude behavior of some people towards you.

One word of advice though... do avoid calling the Shia Imam Mahdi (as) a myth and a legend.

This is a 'Discussion Forum', not a flame-war battlefront. Let us all act like civillized people inshallah.

Wassalam.

• Advanced Member

y u sayin dat?

im am not apologetic AT ALL n im sure neither r da others.....

if u were a tru shia believer den u wud have as much h8 4 da ahmediyah as we do...... as dey r kafir!!!!!! full stop....

and even more 2 dis guy for wot he sed about imam mehdi (atf) (as) how can u stand dat ?!!!!!.........if u r a tru shia

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member

salam alakom to all my brothers and sisters.

I have an opinion that i would like 2 get across, as i have said it is only an opinion and i am not stating it to be a fact. Dejjal....the deciever, i believe that the way prophet Mohammed described him is not the way he will appear....and i certainly do no belive that he will have "non-beliver" on his forhead, if these were such so, even the most unloyal muslim would reject him even when he carries out his "mericles". i am not sayin that Prophet mohammed has wronged us, but he is actually testing us by describing Dejjal opposite to the way he will appear, only in this way, TRUE belivers would pass the test, nd non-belivers will fail. I would also like to express another of my opinions...i do not believe u HAVE 2 be muslim to go to heaven, i do not belive muslims have more chances of being accepted by mighty Allah, BUT, the religon of islam is the most helpfull and guiding religion that will aid humans to be accepted by Allah. let me explain, Allah treats all humans equally, therefore y would a person born in a muslim family have more chances of being accepted than another person born in an atheiest family...it is not the persons fault for being born in a non-muslim family, therefore it would be unfair otherwise...i believe that the more pure hearted you are, the more closer you will be to Allah, and the more he will guid you to the rite path. Islam guids you to be pure hearted, to have a good heart and express your aid to people who are in need of it, not because you will get points so you can go to heaven! but because you WANT to.

(salam)

you can send a letter to our twelfth imam (as) from the website below, which gets sent to a place in london, which then gets sent to all the holy places like mashad and karbala, mashallah personally i wrote a letter 7-8 motnhs back and i can now see the difference in my life :D

Letter to Imam Sahibuz Zaman (as)

• Advanced Member
(salam)

you can send a letter to our twelfth imam (as) from the website below, which gets sent to a place in london, which then gets sent to all the holy places like mashad and karbala, mashallah personally i wrote a letter 7-8 motnhs back and i can now see the difference in my life :D

Letter to Imam Sahibuz Zaman (as)

the Twelth imam (imam-mehdi) is already here on earth, nd he will show himself soon, as the apocolypse is drawing near, look around you, look at the news, the world is on the brink of destruction. letters r useless, however if u prepare for wot is to come, nly that way could you help urself, nly that way could imam Mehdi help u.

• Advanced Member
the Twelth imam (imam-mehdi) is already here on earth, nd he will show himself soon, as the apocolypse is drawing near, look around you, look at the news, the world is on the brink of destruction. letters r useless, however if u prepare for wot is to come, nly that way could you help urself, nly that way could imam Mehdi help u.

dont talk rubbish, you dont know if he is here or not, and the shia muslims just follow thier desires in believing anything thier scholars have said, forget salafi or anything, be the jamaat yourself

• Advanced Member
dont talk rubbish, you dont know if he is here or not, and the shia muslims just follow thier desires in believing anything thier scholars have said, forget salafi or anything, be the jamaat yourself

I will forgive you for ur foolishness, for you are blinded by lack of faith. I am not a shia, and i have come to the conclusion of his existence amongs us idependently. Believe wot u like, but i will promise you, you will fall on your knees for forgiveness in not beliving in him in the near future. I am sure he will forgive you.

• Site Administrators
i am not sayin that Prophet mohammed has wronged us, but he is actually testing us by describing Dejjal opposite to the way he will appear, only in this way, TRUE belivers would pass the test, nd non-belivers will fail.

(salam)

Brother, Why would the Prophet p.b.u.H test us by describing opposite to the way Dajjal appears ? Won't the munafiqs have an excuse on the day of judgement that they were misguided by the Prophet P.b.u.H ?

I would also like to express another of my opinions...i do not believe u HAVE 2 be muslim to go to heaven, i do not belive muslims have more chances of being accepted by mighty Allah, BUT, the religon of islam is the most helpfull and guiding religion that will aid humans to be accepted by Allah. let me explain, Allah treats all humans equally, therefore y would a person born in a muslim family have more chances of being accepted than another person born in an atheiest family...it is not the persons fault for being born in a non-muslim family, therefore it would be unfair otherwise...i believe that the more pure hearted you are, the more closer you will be to Allah, and the more he will guid you to the rite path. Islam guids you to be pure hearted, to have a good heart and express your aid to people who are in need of it, not because you will get points so you can go to heaven! but because you WANT to.

(salam)

I had similar confusions; then I knocked the doors of Al-e-Muhammad.

Al-Kafi H 7, Ch. 1, h 7

Imam abu Ja‘far (a.s) said:

"Allah, on the Day of Judgment, will hold everyone accountable according to the degree of the intelligence that He had given them in their worldly life."

Al- Kafi H 6, Ch. 1, h 6

Imam abu ‘Abdallah (a.s) said:

"One who has Intelligence he has a religion also and one who has religion he enters Paradise."

Fi-Amanillah

• Advanced Member
salam alakom to all my brothers and sisters.

I have an opinion that i would like 2 get across, as i have said it is only an opinion and i am not stating it to be a fact. Dejjal....the deciever, i believe that the way prophet Mohammed described him is not the way he will appear....and i certainly do no belive that he will have "non-beliver" on his forhead, if these were such so, even the most unloyal muslim would reject him even when he carries out his "mericles". i am not sayin that Prophet mohammed has wronged us, but he is actually testing us by describing Dejjal opposite to the way he will appear, only in this way, TRUE belivers would pass the test, nd non-belivers will fail. I would also like to express another of my opinions...i do not believe u HAVE 2 be muslim to go to heaven, i do not belive muslims have more chances of being accepted by mighty Allah, BUT, the religon of islam is the most helpfull and guiding religion that will aid humans to be accepted by Allah. let me explain, Allah treats all humans equally, therefore y would a person born in a muslim family have more chances of being accepted than another person born in an atheiest family...it is not the persons fault for being born in a non-muslim family, therefore it would be unfair otherwise...i believe that the more pure hearted you are, the more closer you will be to Allah, and the more he will guid you to the rite path. Islam guids you to be pure hearted, to have a good heart and express your aid to people who are in need of it, not because you will get points so you can go to heaven! but because you WANT to.

firstly, why would u believe these things youve stated about the dajjal, you dont have an authority for it,its just a guess, and certainly conjecture is nothing with the truth

We know that Allah will remove from hellfire all those who he wanted for his mercy. Ar-rasul Ullah stated this in a hadith. Unless you have proof for this belief about whos going to jannah then you shud not state it nor believe it.

quote "Islam guids you to be pure hearted, to have a good heart and express your aid to people who are in need of it, not because you will get points so you can go to heaven! but because you WANT to."

So u say: Islam guides you to do be good to people and it guides you to do this with the intention only to satisfy your desire and not to satisfy a desire for the increased reward in the hereafter.

Is this what u r saying?

plz explain further and bring proof

also it doesnt matter what family u r born into its about the action u choose, everyone ahs free will and everything is preordained by Allah and Allah is not unjust

I will forgive you for ur foolishness, for you are blinded by lack of faith. I am not a shia, and i have come to the conclusion of his existence amongs us idependently. Believe wot u like, but i will promise you, you will fall on your knees for forgiveness in not beliving in him in the near future. I am sure he will forgive you.

these are the faults with what uve sed in this post of yours.

1. you claimed i am blinded by lack of faith. this is a stupid statement because you dont know how much faith is in my heart.

2. You say he exists among us but you dont have any proof

3. This incident you have promised will happen, is a guess, you dont know whats gonna happen in the future. and this incident of him forgiving me is a guess aswell.

4. You have accused me of foolishness, which as far i can see, there is no foolishness i have committed that you know about.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Brother, Why would the Prophet p.b.u.H test us by describing opposite to the way Dajjal appears ? Won't the munafiqs have an excuse on the day of judgement that they were misguided by the Prophet P.b.u.H ?

(salam)

Alakom salam.

Let me explain myself better, the Prophet p.b.u.H will test us by describing opposite to the way Dajjal appears because only the Loyal and most pure hearted believers will be able to defy Dajjal in his coming, Prophet p.b.u.H cannot set everything in a plate for us, if we knew what Dajjal looked like we would avoid him off, even the least loyal or non-believers could be able to do this. Therefore, all i am sayin is do not expect Dajjal to come forth to you in the appearance that you think he will be in, for i believe Dajjal will have the power of transformation into many beings. As long as every one knows theres is only one God, and he will not be seen untill the day of the judgement....you will be safe from the wrath of Dajjal's curse.

• Advanced Member

Salaam,

Allah and His Prophet do not test us by lying to us. Allah does not lie, the Holy Prophet does not lie. You are wrong to even assume otherwise for even one second.

-

rahat

Edited by rahat

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

من اخلص لله اربعین صباحا جرت علی قلبه ینابع المعرفه

The hadith above says who purify himself for Allah in 40 days the springs of knowledge will explode from his hart.

when the springs of knowladge explode from ur hart then u can find a way !!

If u read the story of Loghman u will see a real example of this hadith.

v men Allah al-tavfigh