Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Syed~Slave of Allah

Muawiyah and Yazeed

Rate this topic

too bad we can't vote for more than one choice... and too bad you didn't have the choice of them being pure evil :shaytan: but nothing's perfect, and so far NO ONE thinks they were good.

LAA NATULLAH!!!! mulitiplied by the factor of Allah (SWT) knows how much.

O Allah (SWT) chatise these two and their followers all the more.....a big curse on both of them from all Shiachatters! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Both were evil, ever wonder why most of the Ahlul-Bayt were stabbed or poisoned or murdered? Muawiya and Yazid started it, they set the standard. The rest of the Umayyads followed.

Muawiyya and Yazid were enemies of Islam, they had been powerful rulers as pagans in Makkah during Prophet Mohammad's time. When Islam came, they would have lost their position of power if they did not convert to Islam. They were greedy for power, they did not care about religion, they only converted to Islam because it would be politically convenient for them. They were also incompetent and oppressive rulers, according to some narrations Yazid sent his soldiers to rape the women of Madinah, and even destroyed the Ka'bah at one point.

Anyone who defends such brutal killers and usurpers of power must have been brainwashed in some way or another.

May Allah (swt) curse the enemies of Islam, the enemies of Ahlul-Bayt, and anyone who supports the enemies of Ahlul-Bayt.

Edited by Shia Shahid

Sallamu Alaikum

[edit]

Salam Alaikum

A very unexpected reply for me and I never thought brother Salmany pays respect to Muawiyyah.

I think whole Deobandi School of thought now respect Muawiyyah.

================

Brother Salmany, I am also eager to know about your views about following Sahaba:

1) Marwan bin Al-Hakam ( I see some Deobandies use "Radhi Allaho Anho" for him). What is official position of Deoband regarding him?

2) Umro bin Al-Aas ( also his name mentioned with "Radhi Allaho Anho" by some Deobandies).

I want to ask if you accept his role in Tehkeem, when he decieved Abu Musa Ashari?

Was Salam.

Edited by Abdulhujjah

wow, bravo Salmany. Please explain how one can actually defend the person who arranged for the murder of Imam Hasan (as), who even if you don't believe in him as imam, there is NO denying he is part of Ahlul Bayt (as) and the beloved grandson of the Prophet pbuh&hp... so please do explain how that one act does not make Muawiya (LA) a bad, wicked, evil, and dispicable person :shaytan:

Edited by Aliya

(bismillah)

(salam)

Akhi Salmany, you are one of the nicest persons in shiachat in my eyes and i pray that Allah enlighten your soul and heart towards Al-Haqq and may He help you to find out the truth about these evil guys...because you are my brother and i want the good for you sincerely.

Please, listen with open heart and mind to the explanations of our brothers and sisters about Moawiya, don't be fooled by pro-omayyad propagandists! I say this because i want you to enter into Jennat al-firdaws, because inshallah you deserve it, just still you need to learn and study...All of us, subhan Allah...

May Allah guide us towards Al-Haqq and purify our souls with the correct aqeedah..ameen ya Rabb

fi aman Allah

(bismillah)

(salam)

I think they were both bad

Both Opressers who were powere hungry

You cant vote for both! Maybe change it to: Both were bad, oppressive and power hungry.

wassalam

Sallamu Alaikum

[edit]

The enemy of Shias speaks his truth at last for all to see, praising a kafir (PPEKLA).

Edited by Abdulhujjah

Sallamu Alaikum

I think whole Deobandi School of thought now respect Muawiyyah.

Whole Sunni school sis.

Imam Ahmad himself wrote in his Fadhail As sahaba:

فضائل معاوية بن أبي سفيان رضى الله تعالى عنهما

He uses the word "Huma" which is 3rd person dual, meaning "Them both" i.e Muawiya and Abu Sufyan, since they were both Sahaba.

1) Marwan bin Al-Hakam ( I see some Deobandies use "Radhi Allaho Anho" for him). What is official position of Deoband regarding him?

Dear sis i have told you this before, but there is no "official Deoband position." Why? Because Deoband is only a School where people come out of, some have one opinion and others have another. I have already clarified my position and the position i was taught before.

2) Umro bin Al-Aas ( also his name mentioned with "Radhi Allaho Anho" by some Deobandies).

You mean Amr (commonly known as) Bin Al Aas.

فضائل عمرو بن العاص رضى الله تعالى عنه

[ 1742 ] حدثنا عبد الله قال حدثني أبي قثنا عبد الرحمن بن مهدي قثنا نافع بن عمر عن بن أبي مليكة قال قال طلحة بن عبيد الله لا أحدث عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم شيئا إلا أني سمعته يقول أن عمرو بن العاص من صالح قريش

[ 1743 ] قال وزاد عبد الجبار بن ورد عن بن أبي مليكة عن طلحة قال ونعم أهل البيت عبد الله وأبو عبد الله وأم عبد الله

[ 1744 ] حدثنا عبد الله قال حدثني أبي قثنا عبد الله بن يزيد قال نا بن لهيعة قال نا مشرح بن هاعان قال سمعت عقبة بن عامر يقول سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول أسلم الناس وآمن عمرو بن العاص

[ 1745 ] حدثنا عبد الله قال حدثني أبي قثنا وكيع قثنا موسى بن علي بن رباح عن أبيه قال سمعت عمرو بن العاص يقول قال لي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يا عمرو أشدد عليك سلاحك وثيابك وائتني ففعلت فجئته وهو يتوضأ فصعد في البصر وصوبه وقال يا عمرو إني أريد أن أبعثك وجها فيسلمك الله ويغنمك أرغب لك من المال رغبة صالحة قال قلت يا رسول الله إني لم أسلم رغبة في المال إنما أسلمت رغبة في الجهاد والكينونة معك قال يا عمرو نعما بالمال الصالح للمرء الصالح

[ 1746 ] حدثنا عبد الله قال حدثني أبي قثنا يحيى بن إسحاق قال أنا بن لهيعة والحسن بن موسى قثنا بن لهيعة قال نا يزيد بن أبي حبيب عن سعيد بن أبي هلال عن المطلب بن عبد الله بن حنطب قال قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم نعم أهل البيت عبد الله وأبو عبد الله وأم عبد الله

[ 1747 ] حدثنا عبد الله قثنا أبي قثنا وكيع قثنا نافع بن عمرو عبد الجبار بن ورد عن بن أبي مليكة قال قال طلحة بن عبيد الله سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول نعم أهل البيت عبد الله وأبو عبد الله وأم عبد الله

(Fadhail As Sahaba Vol 2)

Please, listen with open heart and mind to the explanations of our brothers and sisters about Moawiya, don't be fooled by pro-omayyad propagandists!

Sallam sis.

Sis who said this is Ummayad Propoganda? Our Imams passed through the Ummayad Propoganda aswell as the Abbassid one untouched in their beliefs. I do not claim [edit]

Wallahu A'lam

[Mods note : BANNED for Praising Muawiya]

Edited by Abdulhujjah

a person may be in the company of the best of humanity and gain no benefit. This is clearly the case with Muawiya (LA) and I refuse to see how meeting someone, living at the same time as someone, automatically elevates them in status. In that thinking, the pagans of the time were also "sahaba" if they met the prophet pbuh&Hp, I hardly think they are elevated in position for the honor they refused to acknowledge and accept.

Human body waste is higher in the pecking order than that infidel...

M.I.B has a duty to destroy the scum of the universe.

[Mods note : BANNED for praising Muawiya]

Edited by Abdulhujjah

you know how we normally say, may a person be raised with such and such that they love so much... well in this case, I think it's more appropriate to say "may they be lowered with Muawiya (la) and may we be raised with our imams".

(bismillah)

Aboo Fatimah and Salmany are both banned for praising Muawiya (May Allah curse him and his alleged father and alleged son). The rule states : In response to the bold offering of praise to the enemies of Islam and the Ahlulbayt , Muawiyah and Yazeed, by some members on this board, the ShiaChat team have decided to ban any member who offers such open praise to these killers of the Ahlulbayt and the pious Companions

This thread is closed.

Please no more of these types of threads.

Wassalaam

Just a final note, if anyone (including the starter of this topic) starts another thread like this, he or she will be automatically banned as well.

Syed Slave of Allah, consider yourself warned.