Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

www.kr-hcy.com

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Ya Ali Madad (as)

(salam)

my nick on http://www.[URL not allowed] is "AbuTalib"

i post an article about MAVIA(lanat)....from Ahlesunnah Hadith & Islamic histoy books.....

but they not answer me & in answer they BAN me...so its mean they had no answer againset shia replies....so DEOBANDI sect is totally JAHIL sect...

wa salam

• Advanced Member

(salam)

i visit that site too, but not participating ... i dont like their language ...

u know one thing .. you talk abt taqqiya they end up talking abt muta, u talk abt imamat they endup in same topic ...

you cant make them understand ... Now i can do the QAYAS how abu jahil denied Prophet pbuh

• Advanced Member

Ghulaam e Abbas i am not agree with urs comment..bcz if not promote that JAHIL site how the peoples now about the poision of DEOBANDI WAHABI.......

and some MOMINEEN should wants to stop that poision......

wa salam

• Advanced Member

ShiaCop

I respect your thoughts but in we all know what they believe, atleast shia's know about it. So I think we dont need to give there refrence over here because what I believe is that if someone thing we are wrong please bring a proof and we will defend ourself, they dont have a right to say matam in bidah so you proof you are right. The way should be Matam is Bidah proof is this..... now clear your position.

Hope I am able to convay my thoughts

Otherwise I love to play with these sunni/wahabies

• Advanced Member

salaam

when i am on that site it gives me a headache :( .. when they cant answer a Q they say im doing taqiyah, if not they make absurd claims saying we havent got the complete quran etc :angry: ... im like stay on the subject and answer my Q..

I am very close of not going on that site anymore, becuz it is a Waste of time, but however posting some good points on it would be good for future sunni readers, that when they read our post with a sincere heart and so might inshallah get to the truth..

i request all shias to back us up in krhcy, and post atleast one good post in there.

thanks anyway

salaam

ps

and my nickname is syed_shia on there

Edited by syed_shia