Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Christianity, why it never works....

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Ive come to realise the christians are the biggest bigots, that i have come across. To all the muslims (im not one), that have any questions on this sick faith, trust me its full of false nonsense and hypocritical hogwash. I live in America, where the religious leaders are sick perverts, or stealing peoples money.

Prostitution, drugs, teenage sex, and all the filth that one can expect is in this country. Only reason i reside in this country is to take its money, which it gained from its numerous filthy wars and savage rapes of other nations.

This is comming from a neutral source, so its the truth.

• Advanced Member

Guest,

First, you commit one of the gravest errors ever commited in debate, since I have tasted a sour orange I will therefore conclude that oranges in general are all sour likewise since the people who blew up the Twin Towers claimed to be Muslims I will conclude that all Muslims are vicious idiots who blow themselves up.

Your line of thinking both makes me sympathize for you and and infuriates me at the non-sense you permeate.

Secondly, your 'source' isn't 'neutral' it obviously has an anti-Christian bias.

Thirdly, you prove absolutely nothing by saying, saying is different than showing, and you didn't show anything.

Fourthly, the condition in this country is likely better than the one you moved from, since well...you moved... now buck up, read a couple of book on logic or let me teach you some, and realize since you haven't met all Christians and All of America isn't Christian, you DONT know what Christians are like. More than likely you met someone who didn't know Christ and was one of tradition...I'm sorry if they did you wrong but take the time to meet more people and don't listen to your laughable 'neutral' source.

• Advanced Member
Fourthly, the condition in this country is likely better than the one you moved from, since well...you moved... now buck up, read a couple of book on logic or let me teach you some, and realize since you haven't met all Christians and All of America isn't Christian, you DONT know what Christians are like. More than likely you met someone who didn't know Christ and was one of tradition...I'm sorry if they did you wrong but take the time to meet more people and don't listen to your laughable 'neutral' source.

He never said he was from any other country. You're making...surprise! Bigoted ASSumptions.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I agree that some of them can be a bit 'stupid' at times...but I see Christians as humble and generous people. They can't be generalized about - no group of people can.

Blame it on the Mossad. ;)

• Advanced Member

"Childlike?" Hey, awesome! That means I'm bound for the Kingdom of heaven, at least according to Jesus (as).

But seriously, you get tired of carefully crafting complex, reasoned arguments when you find that your audience is either unwilling to or intellectually incapable of reading them. I have adjusted myself accordingly to fit the mentality of my audience.

Edited by kadhim
  • Advanced Member
"Childlike?" Hey, awesome! That means I'm bound for the Kingdom of heaven, at least according to Jesus (as).

But seriously, you get tired of carefully crafting complex, reasoned arguments when you find that your audience is either unwilling to or intellectually incapable of reading them. I have adjusted myself accordingly to fit the mentality of my audience.

Surely, you are of higher intellect. :rolleyes:

Only an intellectual would reach the conclusion that if no one else is intellectual, then he too must be a fool. :unsure:

• Advanced Member

From my personal observations, the muslims generally tend to follow their own faith. People may disagree with them, but their faith is very strong and they act according to the dictates of their faith.

Most christians on this forum, and i know this too be true, are sick perverts, who have never followed their own faith. They are the filth i see everyday in this country. To any muslim in this forum, majority of christians who come here are sick perverts. Dont talk to them, there are alot of them here in the U.S., who live in trailers and chase little girls. BEWARE!!!!

The biblical references that they cite, are never followed. Trust me, to any muslims in here. I know it to be true. None of them follow the scriptures. All they do is see how muslims in this forum, cite their own scriptures because the muslims hold true to them, and try to immitate. Its so funny how they try to make it seem like they are citing the muslim scriptures.

The Christian faith is very different, and the bible is a nice fiction novel, that has been changed so many times and translated into so many versions, that any faith in its authenticity is null and void.

Take my advise, stay away from them, they are sick, demented people. Dont learn the hard way.

From my personal observations, the muslims generally tend to follow their own faith. People may disagree with them, but their faith is very strong and they act according to the dictates of their faith.

Most christians on this forum, and i know this too be true, are sick perverts, who have never followed their own faith. They are the filth i see everyday in this country. To any muslim in this forum, majority of christians who come here are sick perverts. Dont talk to them, there are alot of them here in the U.S., who live in trailers and chase little girls. BEWARE!!!!

The biblical references that they cite, are never followed. Trust me, to any muslims in here. I know it to be true. None of them follow the scriptures. All they do is see how muslims in this forum, cite their own scriptures because the muslims hold true to them, and try to immitate. Its so funny how they try to make it seem like they are citing the muslim scriptures.

The Christian faith is very different, and the bible is a nice fiction novel, that has been changed so many times and translated into so many versions, that any faith in its authenticity is null and void.

Take my advise, stay away from them, they are sick, demented people. Dont learn the hard way.

You know every christian on earth, do you?

Well shut up then.

• Advanced Member

Um... why is he not? you ask.... he is some kid who thinks that by changing his username and claiming that he is "a neutral" person, then that we would fall on our faces and start worshipping his religion -- which is obviously Islam. Just look at the words he uses, and especially his "i am not a muslim, but they are this, and that, and the other..." and then he even uses the silly "it has been changed so many times"...

Atheists don't argue about "changed" so many times, nor does anyone else in the secular arena... they usually denounce the existence of a god, and that pretty much settles it. Without a god, it doesn't matter how many times a story has been told.

Maybe someday he will grow up... or I just hope he grows up someday....

Edited by Karaite
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

Guest0866 I'am just curious why aren't you a muslim then? - I'm not trying mock you but I'm genuinely interested.

We alekom es selam,

Brother Yasser

Because Guest 0866 is Hindu

He/She said that Islam is synonymous with violence and that Islam is an intolerant religion in this thread.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20979

Guest 0866: "History is proof of this. They were turned violent by the invading muslim hordes. Islam and violence is synonymous, It was born by the sword, spread by the sword, and it will meet its end by the sword."

----River

P.S: guys just ignore this retarded kidd.....I dont' think he knows what he is saying.....

Edited by River
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Because Guest 0866 is Hindu

He/She said that Islam is synonymous with violence and that Islam is an intolerant religion in this thread.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20979

Guest 0866: "History is proof of this. They were turned violent by the invading muslim hordes. Islam and violence is synonymous, It was born by the sword, spread by the sword, and it will meet its end by the sword."

----River

P.S: guys just ignore this retarded kidd.....I dont' think he knows what he is saying.....

Thanks for letting me know River and Karaite.

Netzari I'd watch out. First it was Muslims, then it was the Christains and next he'll propably want to have a pop at the Jews! :P

All in a days work!!!

We alekom es selam,

Brother Yasser

• Advanced Member
Um... why is he not? you ask.... he is some kid who thinks that by changing his username and claiming that he is "a neutral" person, then that we would fall on our faces and start worshipping his religion -- which is obviously Islam.

:rolleyes:

obviously Islam.........not anymore... ;)

---River