Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hair Style

Rate this topic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

The purpose of hair is to shield the brain from the summer’s heat and give insulation in the winter’s cold. The US Army has lost soldiers in the desert who have had their brains cooked by direct sunlight. They have also lost soldier in artic conditions from heat loss from a bare head. That is why it is against regulation to shave the head and why head gear is a part of every uniform. The military has always favored short hair because in unsanitary conditions vermin can establish a home in the hair. I have always favored short hair because it is more masculine.

Women like long hair and I have heard that is how female’s pheromones are dispersed. So for women, it is almost essential to have long hair. Male pheromones mostly come from under the arm pits, and it may be why women’s noses mostly seem to come to that height in relation to their men. So if I was a woman I would never use hair spay, and since I am a man, I don’t use under arm deodorant, instead, I wash as needed.

Edited by Spriglief

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...