Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali

Sayyida Fatima Al Zahra (as) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

5- She died angry with her oppressors

The attack on Fatimah's house, and the threat to burn it and other injustices, did not win the approval of the Muslims in general. This forced the two men who oppressed her to come and request Ali (as) to ask her permission to enter and to try to resolve the matters with her. What was her response?

Ibn Qutaybah, in al-Imamah wal Siyasah, narrates that 'Umar said to Abu Bakr: 'Let's go to Fatimah, for we have made her angry.' So they went together and asked her permission, but she denied it to them. They asked Ali to talk to her, and he did. When they entered and sat, she turned her face to the wall. They greeted her, but she did not answer. Abu Bakr said: 'O you the Messenger of Allah's beloved! I swear by Allah that the kinship of the Messenger of Allah is more beloved to me than my kinship, and you are surely more beloved to me than my daughter 'Aisha, and I wished the day your father died that I died and did not stay after him... Do you see me, when knowing you and your virtues and honour, denying you your right and inheritance from the Messenger of Allah (sawa)? Except that I heard your father the Messenger of Allah (sawa) saying: We, the folk of prophets, do not leave bequests - what we leave is for alms'.

Fatimah (as) did not comment on the inheritance issue, since she has previously dealt with that in detail in her sermon, but she wanted to establish the proof on the two of them regarding the harm, injustice and wrong-doing to which she was subjected. Hence she said: 'Can I see you if I narrate ahadith from the Messenger of Allah (sawa); you know it, will you do according to it?' They replied: 'Yes'; she said: 'I ask you by Allah, haven't you heard the hadith of the Messenger of Allah (sawa): the satisfaction of Fatimah is my satisfaction and the discontent of Fatimah is my discontent?' They said: 'Yes, we heard it from the Messenger of Allah (sawa)'. She said: 'Therefore, I take Allah and his angels as witnesses that you have made me discontented and have not satisfied me, and when I meet the Prophet I shall complain about you to him!'. Abu Bakr said: 'I take refuge in Allah from his discontent and your discontent O Fatimah!’ but she said: 'I swear by Allah that I shall invoke Allah against you in every prayer I do!'32

In another source, she said: 'I ask you by Allah, have you heard the Prophet (sawa) say: Fatimah is part of me and I am part of her; whoever harms her harms me and whoever harms me harms Allah, and whoever harms her after my death it is as if he has harmed her during my life, and who harms her during my life as if he harms her after my death?'. They said: 'O Lord, yes'; she said: 'Gratitude to Allah'. Then she said: 'O Allah! I make you witness, so be witnesses you who are present, that they have harmed me in my life and at my death!'33

In this way, and with all strength and courage, Fatimah (as) proved her case and registered that the two of them had made her angry, and hence also the Messenger of Allah (sawa), and above that Allah the Most High. Her anger remained, like a bleeding wound, in the heart of her descendants and followers. When Abdullah bin al-Hasan was asked about Abu Bakr and 'Umar, he said: 'Our mother was a truthful woman and daughter of a sent prophet; she died angry with some people and we are angry because of her anger.'34

https://www.al-islam.org/fatimah-a-role-model-for-men-and-women/chapter-1-her-life-brief-account#5-she-died-angry-her-oppressors

Her burial, grave and Ali's funeral farewell speech

Her protest did not stop at that; she continued her protest until her death. She asked Ali (as) to bury her at night 35 and that those who oppressed her and confiscated her right should not be present. She wanted to express her protest and opposition to aggression and injustice even after death, and she wanted it to be angry and hurtful, but with wisdom and convincing evidence and strong attitudes. She knew that people would start asking: why would the daughter of the Prophet (sawa) be buried at night? Why did she request that? What was happening? For this had not happened in Islam and everyone was expecting to participate in the funeral of their Prophet's daughter. But they were to find out that she was buried at night, and they would be told that that was her will!

The question spread out amongst Muslims: why? This is what Fatimah (as) wanted, to awaken consciences, and those who had been fooled would know the nature of the conspiracy and what had happened.

Moreover, her will also stated that her grave should be flattened so as to add another proof and witness to the injustice she suffered, and to eternalize her protest upon those who oppressed her...36

Ali (as) did exactly what she wanted and buried her at night and effaced her grave. The place of her grave remained unknown, although some narrations by the Imams of Ahlul Bayt (as) say that she was buried in her house, while others say that she was buried in the rauda (garden) which was, according to some scholars, what the Prophet (sawa) meant in his hadith: ‘Between my grave and my pulpit a garden from the gardens of paradise.' A third possibility, according to others, is that she was buried in the cemetery of al-Baqee'.37

https://www.al-islam.org/fatimah-a-role-model-for-men-and-women/chapter-1-her-life-brief-account#her-burial-grave-and-alis-funeral-farewell-speech

Salaam everyone Congratulation to all momineen in Shiachat and worldwide on birth anniversary of the greatest women who was born in this world Bibi Fatima Zahra SA may Allah swt give us her mercy on the day of judgement and we must make sure not to hurt her with our actions InshAllah :)

A role model for both sexes

When we present Fatimah (as) as a role model, we are not talking about women only, We present her as a role model for both men and women because she is a constituent element of Islam and the Muslim people as a whole, not just of women - even if there was a big role as woman in her life. Muslim women can take a lot from Fatimah (as) when they know how to spend their time valuably and how to open themselves up, with all their powers, to knowledge, spirituality and dynamic attitude, according to their abilities.

https://www.al-islam.org/fatimah-a-role-model-for-men-and-women/introduction-why-fatimah#role-model-both-sexes

"O my Lord! Who are those under the cloak?"

The Almighty and All-majestic Lord answered, "They are the household of Prophethood and the core of the Message. They are namely Fatimah, her father, her husband, and her sons."

Hadith-e-Kisa (Tradition of the Cloak)      حَدِيثُ اَلكِسَاء

https://www.duas.org/hadis-e-kisa.htm

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235034962-is-fatima-as-the-proof-of-Allah-swt-over-the-imams-as/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-3126029

Addendum: Fatima Zahra’ is Laylatul Qadr

Addendum: Fatima Zahra’ is the Night of Ordainment (Laylatul Qadr)19

Muhammad b. Qasim said that Imam Jafar as-Sadiq said:

“إِنَّا أَنْزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةِ الْقَدْرِ أَللَّيْلَةُ فَاطِمَةُ وَ الْقَدْرُ اللهُ. فَمَنْ عَرَفَ فَاطِمَةَ حَقَّ مَعْرِفَتِهَا فَقَدْ أَدْرَكَ لَيْلَةَ الْقَدْرِ. وَ إِنَّمَا سُمِّيَتْ فَاطِمَةَ لِأَنَّ الْخَلْقَ فُطِمُوا عَنْ مَعْرِفَتِهَا.”

Indeed We revealed it (the Qurʾan) on the Night of Ordainment.

The in-depth (tawil) interpretation of ‘The Night (al-Layl)’ is Fatima and the in-depth (tawil) interpretation of ‘Ordainment (al-Qadr)’ is Allah. Therefore, a person who has truly grasped a deep understanding of Fatima (and who she is) has actually witnessed and experienced the Night of Ordainment.

Indeed Fatima was called by this name as the creations have been prevented from truly knowing and having a deep understanding of Fatima (we are not able to know her true stature with Allah).20

https://www.al-islam.org/fatima-zahra-noble-quran-nasir-makarim-shirazi/suratul-qadr-night-ordainment-or-power#addendum-fatima-zahra-laylatul-qadr

(A) Excerpts from her sermon in the Mosque

She stood in the Mosque, delivering her sermon. This had no equivalent in the Arabic history - an orator talking about the secrets of Islamic jurisprudence in all its major categories providing for every one of them its explanation and a clarification of the wisdom behind it. All this was to show the people the nature of the dynamic movement of this jurisprudence in their lives.

Thus, she entered into arguments around the issue of inheritance and its related verses, and her right in it.

We shall break her sermon into several parts, according to the topics with which each part deals.

(Because of the size of this book, the full text and full commentary of his eminence is not included here, only a few excerpts from the various parts, as divided up by his eminence. The translator.)

Part 1 - The Oneness of God

'Praise and gratitude to Allah for His bounties...'

'There is no God but Allah, the One, Who is impossible for the eyes to see, and the tongues to describe.'

'He innovated the things not from something before, and created them not in imitation of past models... to bring attention to his obedience/worship and to show his powers...'

Part 2 - The Secrets of Prophethood, the Message and the Qur'an

'I bear witness that my father Muhammad is His slave and messenger, He has chosen him before sending him... He sent him in completion of his matter... So Allah has lit by my father Muhammad their [the nations] darkness, and uncovered from the hearts the difficult matters...'

'You are the worshippers of Allah, in front of His do's and don'ts, and the bearers of His religion and revelation, and guardians of yourselves, and His messengers to the nations...'

'And a leader of truth with you, and a covenant which he presented for you... the speaking book of Allah and the truthful Qur'an, and the shining light... a leader to [Allah's] satisfaction is following it and leading to saving is hearing it...'

Part 3 - The Rationale and Goals of Islamic Jurisprudence

'Allah made belief a purification of you from polytheism, and prayer to lead you away from arrogance, and [religious] tax to elevate the soul and increase the income, and fasting to make firm (your) faithfulness, and pilgrimage a glorifying building of the religion...'

Part 4 - Justice, Imamah and other Jurisprudence Secrets

'... and justice to harmonize the hearts (of people)... and obedience to us [Ahlul Bayt] a [perfect] system for the nation, and our Imamah a safety from differences... And good conduct with the parents a protection from the anger [of Allah]... and punishment to save blood [souls]...'

Part 5 - Defending the Right and Truth

'O people! Know that I am Fatimah and my father is Muhammad! I say again from the start, and I do not say what I say wrongfully, nor do I do what I do without reason. If you seek his family descent you shall find him father of me and not your other women, and the brother of my cousin, not your men; and you have been on the edge of Hell. Humiliated people, fearing the raids of the people around you, so Allah the Most High saved you by Muhammad, every time they lit a war fire Allah extinguished it, Or the polytheists opened their mouths [with their canines to bite], he [the Prophet] send his brother [Ali] unto their mouth ceilings [i.e. sent him to the points of danger and death]; he would not come back until he stepped with his foot on their ears and extinguished their flames with his sword, tired for Allah's sake near to the Messenger of Allah, a master amongst Allah's holy people... Whilst you were in soft living... And when Allah chose for his Prophet the place of His prophets and the shelter of His chosen [people], the enmity of hypocrisy showed up amongst you, and the dress of religion got worn out...Then he [Satan] called upon you and found you quick [in responding to his call], and made you angry [to instigate your bad response] and found you angry [behaving out of emotional reactions]... and that whilst the time was [still] near, and the calamity wide, and the wound still open, and the Messenger had just been buried!

Part 6 - Setting out the proof for her right to Fadak

'And you claim now that we have no inheritance! Don't you know? O yes, it has uncovered for you like mid-morning sun that I am his daughter... O son of Abu Quhafah [i.e. Abu Bakr]! Is it that by the Book of Allah you inherit your father and I do not inherit mine? You have committed a grave thing! Is it with intention that you have abandoned the Book of Allah and left it behind your backs when it says: "And Solomon inherited David" (Qur'an 19:16), and says in what it tells of the story of John the son of Zakariyyah when he has said: "... So grant me from thyself an heir. Who shall inherit me and inherit from the family of Jacob?" (Qur'an 19: 5-6) Has Allah made a verse exclusive for you and taken my father out of it? ... Or you are more knowledgeable in the particulars and general rulings of the Qur'an than my father and my cousin? Here is [the inheritance] for you [Abu Bakr] complete, to meet you on your day of judgement; for the best judge is Allah, and the leader [in the argument] is Muhammad and the date is the Judgement [day]...'

Then she looked to the side of the Supporters (Ansar) and said:

- 'O people of support, and supporters of religion, and embracers of Islam! What is this denial to my right, and silence about my grievance? Didn't the Messenger of Allah used to say: "The person is to be taken care of in his children?"

'O sons of Qaylah! Am I being usurped from my father's inheritance and you are looking and hearing?!... And you have the numbers and [battle] preparations... And you have the weapons and the shields...'

'You are the good choice which has been chosen for us Ahlul Bayt... You fought the Arabs, and withstood the difficulties and hardships... How come you deviate after clarification... and committed polytheism after belief? ... Do you fear them? Allah is more worthy of fear if you are truly believers!'

'O, since I see that you have favoured safe life, and turned away the one who is more worthy of ruling... if you become infidels you and all people on Earth, surely Allah is Self-sufficient, Most Praised...'

'Thus, I said what I said, whilst knowing the deviation which had befallen you... but it was the rage of the soul and the letting out of anger... And to present in advance the argument and advice...'

'It is in Allah's eyes what you do; and those who have committed injustice shall see where they will end up; and I am daughter of a warner to you of an imminent torture; so do, we will be doing, and wait, we shall be waiting.'

Fatimah al-Ma`sumah (as): a role model for men and women

Ayatullah Sayyid Muhammad Husayn Fadlullah

https://www.al-islam.org/fatimah-a-role-model-for-men-and-women/chapter-3-role-model#excerpts-her-sermon-mosque

5. A Tree of Faith

He said: Abu Muhammad Abdullah ibn Muhammad al-Abhari reported to me from ‘Ali ibn Ahmad al-Sabah, who reported from Ibrahim ibn Abdullah ibn Abd al-Razaq, who reported from his uncle Abd al-Razaq ibn Hammam ibn Nafe, who reported from Hammam ibn Nafe, who reported from Meena, the client of Abd al-Rahman ibn Awf al-Zohari, who reported from Abd al-Rahman who said:

"O Meena, May I not relate to you what I heard from the messenger of Allah?" I said: "Yes." He said: "I heard him say: I am the tree, and Fatimah is its branch. ‘Ali fecundates it, and al-Hasan and al-Husayn are its fruits. And those of my Ummah who love them are the leaves of the tree. (May Allah shower them all with His pleasure)."

And may Allah bless out master Muhammad, the Prophet and his progeny.

https://www.al-islam.org/al-amali-dictations-shaykh-al-mufid/twenty-eighth-assembly#5-tree-faith

Why do we observe Ayyam-e-Fatimiyah(sa). Video Clip in Urdu

http://oppressionsuponjanabezahra.blogspot.com/2018/01/why-do-we-observe-ayyam-e-fatimiyahsa.html

يارب محمد عجل فرج آل محمد

يارب محمد أحفظ غيبة أبنه محمد

يارب محمـــد أنتقم لأبنه محمـــد

"O Lord of Muhammad! Hasten the reappearance of the progeny of Muhammad. 

O Lord of Muhammad! Protect the occultation of Muhammad. 

O Lord of Muhammad! Hasten the revenge of daughter of Muhammad.”

Grief for Fatima (s.a.) and hatred for her enemies is defining trait of Imamat

Doubt

The infallible Imams (a.s.) were consumed with grief over the untold difficulties and afflictions heaped on Fatima Zahra (s.a.), the Holy Prophet’s (s.a.w.a.) beloved daughter, by the pseudo-caliphs.
Shaikh Abbas al-Qummi (r.a.) says: The sufferings of Fatima Zahra (s.a.) were more painful to her infallible sons (a.s.), the Imams (a.s.), than the wounds of swords and knives; and her pain was more scorching to them (a.s.) than fire. It was decreed for them (by Allah the High) to observe dissimulation (taqiyyah) and thus, they could not reveal the sufferings of Fatima Zahra (s.a.). Thus, when the name of Fatima (s.a.) was taken in their presence, their hearts would turn sorrowful and anyone with intellect could observe its effect on their noble visages. (Bait Al-Ahzaan, p. 136)
This grief was a defining feature of their Imamat and made itself evident in two ways – weeping over her (tawalla) and cursing her tormentors (tabarra).

Back to Top1. Imam Muhammad b. Ali al-Jawad’s (a.s.) grief

Zakariyya Ibn Adam narrates:
One day, I was in the presence of Imam Ali Reza (a.s.) when his son, Imam Muhammad al-Jawad (a.s.), who was less than four years old, was brought to him. As he came in, he (a.s.) struck his palms on the ground, raised his head towards the heavens and remained engrossed in deep thought for a long time.
Seeing this, Imam Reza (a.s.) (asked him) – May I be your ransom! What are you thinking about?
Imam Jawad (a.s.) replied: I am engrossed in thought regarding the sufferings that befell my mother, Fatima (s.a.). By Allah! I will bring out those two men (Shaikhain) from their graves and burn them and then scatter their ashes into the seas.
Hearing this, Imam Reza (a.s.) asked his son to be brought closer to him, kissed him (a.s.) on his forehead and remarked, ‘May my parents be your ransom! You are worthy for this affair (Imamat).’
  • Mustadrak Wasaail al-Shia vol. 1 p. 123
  • Dalaail al-Imaamah p. 212
  • Ithbaat al-Wasiyyah p. 218
  • Madinah al-Ma’ajiz, vol. 7 p. 325
  • Behaar al-Anwaar vol. 50 p. 59

Back to Top2. Imam Muhammad b. Ali al-Baqir’s (a.s.) grief

It is related that whenever Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) was afflicted with fever, he (a.s.) would treat the fever by keeping cloth pieces immersed in cold water on his body and call out loudly O Fatima, the daughter of Muhammad! that his voice could be heard from the entrance of the house.
  • Rauzah al-Kafi, p. 87
  • Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 62 p. 102
  • Bait al-Ahzaan fi Masaaeb Sayyidah al-Niswaan (s.a.), p. 135
In explanation of this tradition, Allamah Majlisi (r.a.) says that Imam Baqir (a.s.) desired that by invoking the sacred name of Fatima (s.a.), he would ward off fever.
Shaikh Abbas al-Qummi (r.a.) says: I strongly believe that fever could afflict the sacred body of the Imam (a.s.) due to the sufferings of his mother Fatima (s.a.) which were lying concealed in his (a.s.) sacred heart. He (a.s.) would cleanse the heat of the fever with water through the remembrance of his mother Fatima (s.a.) and her sufferings. This is similar to an afflicted person who tries to lessen his sorrows through sighs and deep breaths.
  • Bait al-Ahzaan, p. 136

Back to Top3. Imam Jafar al-Sadiq’s (a.s.) grief

It is related that Imam Sadiq (a.s.) asked al-Sakuni whom Allah the High had blessed with a daughter: ‘What name have you chosen for her?’
He replied: ‘Fatima.’
On hearing (just the mention of Fatima), Imam Sadiq (a.s.) exclaimed sorrowfully: ‘Alas! Alas!’ Saying this, he (a.s.) placed his hand upon his forehead and sat down, grieving….Thereafter, Imam (a.s.) advised, “Now that you have named her Fatima, never abuse her, curse her or beat her. (i.e. out of reverence for Fatima (s.a.) and possibly also because she had to face all this at the hands of her enemies.).
  • Al-Kafi, vol. 6 p. 48-49
  • Tahzeeb al-Ahkaam, vol. 8 p. 112
  • Bait al-Ahzaan, p. 136
No wonder that Imam Sadiq (a.s.) unfailingly cursed, naming four men and four women after every obligatory prayer, for how they had treated Fatima Zahra (s.a.).
  • Al-Kafi, vol. 3, p. 342
  • Tahzeeb al-Ahkaam, vol. 2 p. 321
The list of the infallible guides (a.s.) moved by Fatima’s (s.a.) plight is merely illustrative. The incidents are numerous and involve the highest personalities like the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) and Ameerul Momineen (a.s.).

3- The verse of Purification (tat-heer)

This is: 'Verily, verily God intendeth but to keep off from you [every kind of] uncleanness, O ye the People of the House, and purify you (with) a thorough purification.'(Qur'an 33:33)

Ummu Salamah (the wife of the Prophet) said: The Prophet (sawa) was in my house and also Ali, Fatimah, al-Hasan and al-Hussain; I prepared some food for them and they ate and went to sleep and he (sawa) covered them with a robe or cloak and said: 'O Lord! These are the people of my house; keep off from them all uncleanness and purify them with a thorough purification.'

In another narration, Ummu Salamah said that the verse was revealed in her house and 'I was sitting at the door of the house, and said: O Messenger of Allah! Am I not from the People of the House? He replied: 'You are in a good (right) way - you are with the wives of the Prophet'. She added: And in the house (then was) the Messenger of Allah (sawa), Ali, Fatimah, al-Hasan and al-Hussain.3

What is the meaning of the rijs (uncleanness) in the verses above?

Rijs in language means anything unclean which may stick to the body or other material thing; it can also refer to the non-material side of the personality. Allah called pork rijs, and at the same time called atheism, polytheism and the consequences of bad deeds rijs: 'But as to those in whose hearts is a disease, it addeth unto them uncleanliness to their uncleanliness, and they shall die while they are infidels.' (Qur'an 9:125) And ‘Whomsoever willeth God that He should guide him aright, He expandeth his breast (heart/mind) for Islam, and whomsoever He intendeth to leave straying, He maketh his breast straight and narrow as though he is climbing into the very skies; thus doth God lay ignominious chastisement (rijs) on those who believe not.'(Qur'an 6:125)

In light of this, it seems that the word (as used in the verses in question) refers to the negative moral attributes which represent the uncleanness of the soul. In addition, the word has another meaning: the intellectual mistakes in recognizing things that appears to point to individual infallibility.

This is a Divine favour that Allah effects inside the self to prevent it from false belief and wrong doing, through the fact that this word also entails a notion of repulsion and rejection, and the need to abstain from it.

This verse is a clear proof of the infallibility of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), because the 'lam' (corresponding to the sound of letter L) in the word 'rijs' (I.e. al-rijs) makes it inclusive of all that can cause shortfall in a person's personality, and all that causes repulsion from it when it deviates and commits mistakes by it (the rijs). Therefore, it points to the will of Allah to remove all deep causes of deviation or mistakes. In other words: Allah has stored in Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) the knowledge and special attributes of sanctity and purity to remove all rijs from them and effect purity in them.

https://www.al-Islam.org/fatimah-a-role-model-for-men-and-women/chapter-2-her-status#2-verse-mubahalah-challenge

Fatimah al-Ma`sumah (as): a role model for men and women

Ayatullah Sayyid Muhammad Husayn Fadlullah

Edited by S.M.H.A.

Condolences to Imam Zaman for the martydom of Sayyida Fatima az Zahra 3laha salam.

Published on Jan 21, 2019

- The ongoing debate of the topic of Ali's right to succession

- The criterion of distinguishing the truth from the falsehood – in this debate - is the person of Fatimah

- She was the strongest supporter of ‘Ali. To understand that better, begin with the concept of bay‘at.

- Sunni and Shi‘a both agree on the importance of pledging allegiance to the Imam of the time

- Dissecting an interesting narration of Abdullah bin Umar - Muslim historians are unanimous that Fatimah (s) did not accept the khilafat of Abu Bakr. They also agree that as long as Fatimah was alive, ‘Ali also did not do bay‘at to Abu Bakr.

- Therefore, What was the status of Fatimah at the time of her demise?

- Narrating the visit of Abu Bakr and Umar to Fatima, to ask for forgiveness of their actions

Photos: Mourning ceremony on Sayyida Fatima's martyrdom in Germany

http://en.abna24.com/news//photos-mourning-ceremony-on-Sayyida-fatimas-martyrdom-in-germany_927123.html

January 31, 2019 - 4:46 PM News Code : 927123 Source : ABNA24Link: 

Mourning ceremony on Sayyida Fatimah's martyrdom anniv. held at Islamic center of Hamburg in Germany.

عکس خبری/ مراسم عزاداری شهادت حضرت زهرا(س) در هامبورگ آلمان

(AL-HAQAEQ ) PART I WHO IS ON HAQQ - FATEMAH (SA) OR ABUBAKR - RESEARCH VIDEO

An excellent research video called AL HAQAEQ  with Hafiz Zaigham Al Gharavi with authentic research references

A must watch for researchers

Please watch and foward

SETTING ABLAZE THE HOUSE OF REVELATION

An excellent video  PPT regarding non Shia reference to prove that the house of Hazrat Fatemah Zahra (sa) was attacked and set ablaze

SETTING ABLAZE THE HOUSE OF REVELATION

يارب محمد عجل فرج آل محمد

يارب محمد أحفظ غيبة أبنه محمد

يارب محمـــد أنتقم لأبنه محمـــد

"O Lord of Muhammad! Hasten the reappearance of the progeny of Muhammad. O Lord of Muhammad! Protect the occultation of Muhammad. O Lord of Muhammad! Hasten the revenge of daughter of Muhammad.”

1.understanding Islam Through  Fatima Zahra ((عليه السلام).)-Sheikh Ayub Rashid 

Assalamu Alayka ya Fatimah bint Rasulullah Az-Zahra, assalamu alayka ya Sayyeda An-Nisa'I al'alameen. Assalamu alayka ya habibt almustafah as-sadiqah al-kabiraa.

I received a good Shia book from Kuwait called: فاطمة بين النبوة و الإمامة

Photos: Sayyida Fatima Al-Zahra birth anniversary celebrated at Hazrat Abbas (عليه السلام) Holy Shrine

http://en.abna24.com/news//photos-Sayyida-Fatima-al-Zahra-birth-anniversary-celebrated-at-hazrat-Abbas-as-holy-shrine_930787.html

February 26, 2019 - 6:16 PM News Code : 930787 Source : ABNA24Link: 

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Sayyida Fatima Al-Zahra birth anniversary celebrated at Hazrat Abbas (عليه السلام) Holy Shrine in Karbala.

عکس خبری/ جشن میلاد حضرت زهرا(س) با حضور خادمان حرم حضرت عباس(ع)

عکس خبری/ جشن میلاد حضرت زهرا(س) با حضور خادمان حرم حضرت عباس(ع)