Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

"Fahrenheit 9/11" : True Christian Report Special

Rate this topic

For all those who don't believe Michael Moore is a satanist.

Dear Brothers and Sisters In The Lord,

Today our Creation Science school went on a witnessing field trip to the local movie theatre (well, semi-local, we had to drive to an urban area about 50 miles away to do our battle with Satan) to stand outside and pass out some Chick tracts to the slovenly, unemployed DEMONcrats going in at the middle of the workday matinee to see "Fahrenheit 9/11."

Theatre management actually had the nerve to call the police on our class and have us move across the street, the reason given of course was that we weren't there to pay for a seat in the theatre and not customers and therefore not allowed on the property.

So, we decided to actually buy tickets for the entire class and myself (there were 9 students, my aide and myself) so that we could continue our work for the Lord INSIDE the theatre and rebuke the Michael Moore blasphemy of our Great President.

Friends, what we experienced inside of that theatre was so satanic and perverse I don't think that a lot of it is even appropriate to post on a Christian forum.

Let's start with the people... the theatre was jam packed with every LIEberal pervert from here to the southwest border of our state. But if that wasn't enough, a witches coven was also present to hold, what we were told after they locked the theatre doors so that no one could leave, a small wiccan ritual to honor the "goddess." Many goths were also present as were many Muslims with their towels draped around the head. The goths of course sat suspiciously close to the Muslims and had strange wires coming out of their hair. We were in fear for our lives and were sure that a terrorist attack was being planned at that moment since they knew there were christians locked in the theatre with them.

Once the movie started the entire audience of LIEberals and terrorists began mocking the President right along with MM in each scene, cheering whenever MM made our Great President say things he never said with his evil video editing skills. Not one person in the entire theatre, with the exception of my class and myself, were pro-american, they were all cheering for the terrorists everytime MM showed bombs going off! One of the Muslims rolled out his prayer carpet and insence and started praying to Allah to kill all americans while the LIEberals cheered him on!

The final straw came as near the end of the film the wiccan coven brought a small black goat through the back door of the theatre and right there in the middle of the entire theatre SACRIFICED this poor animal and offered cups of blood to the

"goddess" and members of the audience who were also worshipping satan hard all the way through the film. Dear Lord I am so thankful he spared our lives and that we made it out of that theatre alive!!!! Praise God! When it was over they did finally unlock the theatre doors to allow the audience out, thank the Lord. We are truly very lucky to be alive right now.

Please, if you are concerned for your safety and your family DO NOT go to any theatre and see this terrible blasphemous film. I hope Moore gets the electric chair for this!

Dr. Ronnie Figgles

Creation Scientist

Director,

Creation Science Academy In Jesus Name West

• Advanced Member

:!!!: :!!!:

were many Muslims with their towels draped around the head.

next time ill wear two of those towels on my head one of them is to stick it in his mouth and the other one is staying on my head .. oh and theres another one in my purse in case of emergencies :P

We were in fear for our lives and were sure that a terrorist attack was being planned at that moment since they knew there were christians locked in the theatre with them

an attack planned at THAT MOMENT ,, interesting, didnt kow bombs could come out of no where

• Advanced Member

I am actually neither for nor against that movie... but I wonder what does it have to do with Christianity? You should not be pledging allegiance to any nation, nor man, there is only one Sovereign Ruler of this universe, and that is God.

Michael Moore might be just another conspiracy theorist who has nothing better to do than to run around making theories out of nothing... but it is his own choice to do whatever he wants, what's it got to do with the Church?

Edited by Karaite
  • Advanced Member

hello Dr Ronnie or Reverend Matthew

as the best oscar speech i hav ever heared... we live in the fictitious time where we hav fictitious election result which elect a fictitious president. we live in the time where we hav a man sending us to war for fictitious reasons.. Moore..

its the first great truth of the yr..i would say..it goes way more deeper then an average American could think about their president

Moore has done his best to let the ppl of America know the truth..

kumayl

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

i think that what people are trying to say( to the original poster) is that the article posted is mostly an opinion (one with no backing), and blames certain things and certain people for things that had concurred as a direct result of themselves.

of course, everybody is entitled to thier opinion (though i find yours quite offenseve)

ws

• Advanced Member

Reverend Matthew, it seems to the best I can tell you and your TC compatriots appear to apply a sort of double standard insofar as you exalt Reagan and Bush whereas if either was just an ordinary person you would likely condemn them as apostate-heathens. etc., etc., etc., on account of them not sharing your precise theology. Both are/were mainline, albeit conservative, protestants following established mainline denominations. Neither are/were strictly speaking evangelicals in any sense approaching your own belief and practice (seeing as you reject even other evangelicals who use the NIV, etc.). Yet as politicians, and more specifically as presidents, you seem to be making an exception of them. Is there something I'm missing here?

Edited by SadrasStudent
  • Advanced Member
Please, if you are concerned for your safety and your family DO NOT go to any theatre and see this terrible blasphemous film. I hope Moore gets the electric chair for this!

The leader of Stupid Arrogant Trinitarian Anti-everything Nutballs (SATAN) has spoken!!! Disregard everything he says!!!

Heh... I saw Farenheit 9/11. That movie OWNS!!! It was even better than Bowling for Columbine. Now all of Bush's stupidest, most outrageous dirty lies have been exposed. I was almost upset that the movie didn't include testimony on the prisoner abuse in Iraq, to show how cruel and evil Dubya's administration is!

And Matthew (or whoever you really are), if I ever find one of your "Muslims", I will ask him for a towel - to whip you with.

You'd have to be an idiot to think that there would be witches and pagans in a theater making sacrifices while there's a movie running. That dribbly letter by some old branch davidian out there has not the slightest trace of intelligence in it whatsoever. "Reverend", I suggest you stop trinking those huge tankards of starbucks, get off the parcodeine pills, eat some humble pie with a side dish of crow, and then some.

And if you think that Michael Moore is satanic, then I can think of a perfectly illegal, uncontrolled, contraband reason why you have such inane thoughts. Michael Moore has done a great service to humanity by exposing the corrupt hypocrisy in the Bush administration and the puppet Saudi government. For this, I think he deserves our respect. After all, if you were ruled by hypocritical, exploitative dictators, wouldn't you want to speak the truth and expose their lies and crimes? Oh wait - we are ruled by a dictator whom you support! You want to believe the lies! The evil doctrine of Paul strikes again!

<Get out of your cave. The reality is nothing like your stupid fairy tales>

Prophet (saw) said, "Whoever argues in support of something that is wrong and he knows it, Allah will be angry with him until he stops" (Sahih al-Jami # 6073)

"When a person of low intelligence makes a rude remark, the souls of intelligent men are much distressed by that remark. When a tank has been filled with rose water, a dog falling into it pollutes the whole." - Sa'di

Edited by Shia Shahid
  • Advanced Member
I personally don't know what is scarier... the fact that nut cases like this are allowed to roam the streets unsupervised - or the fact that there are people who actually believe stuff like this and call this man a leader.

:!!!: I was just thinking the same thing :!!!:

• Advanced Member

By the way rev even if this malarkey did actually happen (which is highly unlikely) how does it prove Micheal Moore as a satanist? He wasn't even there. <_<

One of the Muslims rolled out his prayer carpet and insence and started praying to Allah to kill all americans while the LIEberals cheered him on!

I didn't realize we use incense as part of or prayer. :blink: But hey I guess these people know what we do better than ourselves. <_<

PS God gifted most of human kind with brains for a reason.............................

Guest Shujaat

the hypocritical views of the rev may be because of:

post-17-1086982420.jpg

lionhrt, it's the catholics that molest children in usa, as far as i know. but in sweden, its both, actually here, they are murderors, on the news 24/7, it's ridiculous.

• Advanced Member

oh my GOd!!

this guy/or something else! scares me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really didn't think crazy people are all over!

"Twenty six percent (26%) of US population is afflicted by some form of mental illness".. an article i posted here before!

"Twenty six percent (26%) of US population is afflicted by some form of mental illness".. an article i posted here before!

These are the lieberals, and there is no such thing as mental illness. It's the demons.

Regarding pan calling the kettle black,

[Mods note : WARNING Show the muslims respect or leave this Islamic website]

Edited by Abdulhujjah
  • Advanced Member
I personally don't know what is scarier... the fact that nut cases like this are allowed to roam the streets unsupervised - or the fact that there are people who actually believe stuff like this and call this man a leader.

:!!!: I was just thinking the same thing :!!!:

as the proverb goes: in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king...

• Advanced Member
We were in fear for our lives and were sure that a terrorist attack was being planned at that moment since they knew there were christians locked in the theatre with them.

Oh ye of little faith!

(Luke 12:5-7) "But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him! (6) "Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. (7) "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Oh ye of little faith!

(Luke 12:5-7) "But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him! (6) "Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. (7) "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows

Another Muslims misinterpretation of our bible :rolleyes: Oh When, Oh When will it ever end.

This is talking about God, and God has power to take life as much as he has power to give life, Jesus was showing us not to fear man who can only kill, but to fear God who can kill and cast to hell.

:!!!: He is not telling anyone to go out and start killing people.

uhhh...if you hadn't been so quick to jump to conclusions of "another muslims misinterpretaion of the bible", You might realize you just explained hajars post.

Theres no comparison, Muslims suicide themselves in front of innocents, this is showing a Righteous God who gives us a message not to fear what man do.

I dont get your point ? If you have one.

Edited by WarriorofJesus
  • Advanced Member

Oh let me go ahead and spell it out for you, so we don't waste time.

We were in fear for our lives and were sure that a terrorist attack was being planned at that moment since they knew there were christians locked in the theatre with them.
(Luke 12:5-7) "But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him! (6) "Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. (7) "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows
This is talking about God, and God has power to take life as much as he has power to give life, Jesus was showing us not to fear man who can only kill, but to fear God who can kill and cast to hell.

Are ya gettin' it yet?

Edited by lilacfatima
  • Advanced Member
uhhh...if you hadn't been so quick to jump to conclusions of "another muslims misinterpretaion of the bible", You might realize you just explained hajars post.

Theres no comparison, Muslims suicide themselves in front of innocents, this is showing a Righteous God who gives us a message not to fear what man do.

I dont get your point ? If you have one.

D'oh!

The point is that you misread her.

She was intending the same interpretation of the verse as you gave.