Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Babies going to hell? ? for my Christian brothers

Rate this topic

So what happens if continuing with the pregnancy puts the lfie of the mothewr (and foetus) in danger? Even your KJV depicts Jesus as a man of virtue, without consideration for consequentialism. Deontology is impractical and cannot be preached as the be-all, edn-all of ethical truth!

In islam if the mother's life is in danger and she has a risk of dying she has the right to go through abortion.

Yes, and it's the same in several christian denominations, but I was asking Matthew.

BTW, another question for Matthew, didn't you play the bad guy in Thunderbirds?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member
(salam) I was reading another post that said that all babies go to hell as they are born sinners. What bothered me is that he says that he bases his claim on scripture. Now for 2 seconds lets leave scripture behind and use common sense? No way in the world if God (swt) is fair, that he would let a child into hell because he has not come to age and "accepted Jesus". How does this make sense and what are the specific scriptures that point to this, and also if the scriptures do say this then how in the name of God (swt) do you not think your scriptures are corrupt? (salam)

Well if one has put forward such an absurd idea as accept god as dying on cross for ur sins and then u go to heaven,then sure such absurdities like babies going to hell will come up.

Hey reverend u r trying to say that ur loving god created children then he killed them b4 they cud grow and accept him so that he cud send them to hell :!!!:

• Advanced Member

(salam) Brother matthew, Your lord, is not a just one. HE gives us urges, gives us ways to procreate and then makes it a sin for us. If everyone castrated themselves humans would not exist proving that this logic is far from true. Your idea of a lord is not worth praise nor is he worth worship. Allah swt the true lord does not do anything unjust. He created us as a mercy to us. You have to rethink you views, be a litle more open minded and let go of the hatred brother. Not all people are bad, some are misinformed and ignorant ie you. And its muslim, not Muslim. (salam)

What sect of Christianity agrees with you Rev. Matthew?? I hope its a small sect, and one the topic of the crazy topic of babies going to hell, i dont want to open a new thread but tell me, why is Virgin Mary burning in hell?? (you stated in one of your posts)

All True Christian denominonations share this view. This will include ALL Southern Baptists, Independent Baptists, WELS Lutherans, Traditional Methodists (like our Godly President), numerous Pentecostal churches, and countless independent Bible-believing churches.

Among false Christians, most denominations also share this view (because it comes directly from the Bible!): Anabaptists, Anglicans, Catholics, Episcopalians/Lutherans of the Missouri Synod, Psesbyterians, Methodists (non-traditional/lieberal), and Quakers.

Regarding Mary, this opinion is still being researched, but to summrize it, she rejected Jesus at the very end, and thus according to John 14:6 could not have possibly gone to Heaven.

Don't you pray to the Virgin Mary and have statues of her??

No, that's Catholics, and they'll go to Hell for it:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0071/0071_01.asp

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0082/0082_01.asp

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/5023/5023_01.asp

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0047/0047_01.asp

So what happens if continuing with the pregnancy puts the lfie of the mothewr (and foetus) in danger? Even your KJV depicts Jesus as a man of virtue, without consideration for consequentialism. Deontology is impractical and cannot be preached as the be-all, edn-all of ethical truth!

In islam if the mother's life is in danger and she has a risk of dying she has the right to go through abortion.

In Christianity, abortion is not allowed, period. If the mother's life is in danger, so what? She can repent, and if she dies she'll go to Heaven!

The unborn child cannot repent and be born-again, so it is our duty to protect him.

(salam) Brother matthew, Your lord, is not a just one. HE gives us urges, gives us ways to procreate and then makes it a sin for us. If everyone castrated themselves humans would not exist proving that this logic is far from true. Your idea of a lord is not worth praise nor is he worth worship. Allah swt the true lord does not do anything unjust. He created us as a mercy to us. You have to rethink you views, be a litle more open minded and let go of the hatred brother. Not all people are bad, some are misinformed and ignorant ie you. And its muslim, not Muslim. (salam)

First off, all, I am not your brother. I am a brother in Christ to True Christians, aka other children of God.

Second, God does not give us urges. Satan and his demons do. But God, in His infinite mercy, forgives our sins when we TRULY repent, and make good on our past transgressions. As humans we are imperfect and naturally evil, yet some of us, i.e. ME and other True Christians, are forgiven.

Our God is worth worship for His infinite mercy and care for His children, the perfectly forgiven True Christians. You are not a True Christian, and your false gods won't save you. Repent at once and be free!

No Jesus, no peace. Know Jesus, know peace.

• Advanced Member
In Christianity, abortion is not allowed, period. If the mother's life is in danger, so what? She can repent, and if she dies she'll go to Heaven!

The unborn child cannot repent and be born-again, so it is our duty to protect him.

its just wrong ... just consider this

a mother who already has 3 kids and is pregnant with a child that will kill her if she doesnt proceed with abortion, husband is dead so who will take care of those kids ,, lets say there are no relatives .. so u say SO WHAT let her die because we need to protect the baby by accepting Jesus?? that woman could of brought 3 more kids to life and get them to accept "Jesus" but nooo kill the woman so what ..

why cant you accept the fact that these babies are brought into this world whether they like it or not ,, it never was their choice ,, so how can a God which you claim is merciful and the savior throw in hell babies who did nothing wrong ??

its no longer entering hell for your deeds but other poeple'd deeds ,, which is so wrong, justice is not served for these babies.

How about each individual getting punished or rewarded for HIS own life and his own behavior ?

its just wrong ... just consider this

a mother who already has 3 kids and is pregnant with a child that will kill her if she doesnt proceed with abortion, husband is dead so who will take care of those kids ,, lets say there are no relatives .. so u say SO WHAT let her die because we need to protect the baby by accepting Jesus?? that woman could of brought 3 more kids to life and get them to accept "Jesus" but nooo kill the woman so what ..

why cant you accept the fact that these babies are brought into this world whether they like it or not ,, it never was their choice ,, so how can a God which you claim is merciful and the savior throw in hell babies who did nothing wrong ??

its no longer entering hell for your deeds but other poeple'd deeds ,, which is so wrong, justice is not served for these babies.

How about each individual getting punished or rewarded for HIS own life and his own behavior ?

No, it is wrong to send an unborn child to Hell.

And there is no problem if there are no relatives. That's what the community is for. As a matter of fact, we often remove children from bad households and put them with True Christian foster parents, as a part of our coordinated work with social services. Keep in mind, the Lord provides for his True believers, and He would provide for these children.

• Advanced Member
Second, God does not give us urges. Satan and his demons do.

so your urge to sleep , drink , cry and laugh are from Satan huh .. why is sex any different?

see, they are right actions in the first place but what makes them evil is how WE USE them if you eat and sleep too much its not right anymore . .if you laugh at people its not right anymore .. if you have sex with a gir friend or whatever she is accept your wife then its wrong and a sin ,,

As humans we are imperfect and naturally evil

isnt it more like we are born innocent and THEN we start learning the evil things from this world. the society is what makes you evil , you are not born evil .

so your urge to sleep , drink , cry and laugh are from Satan huh ..  why is sex any different?

These are not sinful urges, they are natural needs. Sex IS sinful.

see, they are right actions in the first place but what makes them evil is how WE USE them if you eat and sleep too much its not right anymore . .if you laugh at people its not right anymore  .. if you have sex with a gir friend or whatever she is accept your wife then its wrong and a sin ,, 

Too much sleep is not a sin. Too much eating is a sin of Gluttony.

isnt it more like we are born innocent and THEN we start learning the evil things from this world. the society is what makes you evil , you are not born evil .

We are not born innocent. We are evil sinners from the moment of conception. The following verses testify to this effect:

Romans 3:10

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

3:11

There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

John 6:44

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 2:14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

too much sleep isnt a sin but too much of it will make u a lazy person ..

anywyaz i wont comment any further ,, just a waste of time ,,

ive got my beliefs and youve got yours.

however im glad we had this conversation

take care ^_^

I will pray that you see the Truth and stop worshipping your moon god, and will accept Jesus and be Saved in the Blood of the Lamb. Remeber, Jesus loves you.

I will leave you with the following testimony from Tallulah Washington:

Reverend Matthew, I can't thank you enough for explaining how much Jesus loves me! My life was unbearable before we met on that wet and windy evening, but now I've turned my back on the prostitution and crack smoking and have submitted myself totally to Jesus and His cause! Bless you Reverend, your reward will come in Heaven!

Just in your sect and a few others.

Anyway, you didn't answer my questiion

What if continuing with the pregnancy WILL KILL both the MOTHER and the FOETUS?

• Advanced Member

(salam) First, I am glad you said that you are not my brother as on the day of judgement I do not want God to raise me anywhere near you. Also you are a pretty illogical guy to think that unborn babies go to hell, and that Virgin Mary is also in hell. You are a pretty sick guy. You say you are trying to save us, but you are bringing filth and absolutly no logic. Try to save yourself first. And the one principal behind Islam is Tawheed, meaning ONE GOD. So when talking to us, and telling us of the "false" gods we worship make sure you say GOD, its not plural. Proves you know absoluty nothing about Islam, pity too, as learning it would save you from the fire of hell where you think there will also be unborn babies that were not even given a chance to do anything wrong. There will be no unborn babies in hell but an abundance of people like you. (salam)

Edited by Gibrael
First, I am glad you said that you are not my brother as on the day of judgement I do not want God to raise me anywhere near you. Also you are a pretty illogical guy to think that unborn babies go to hell, and that Virgin Mary is also in hell. You are a pretty sick guy. You say you are trying to save us, but you are bringing filth and absolutly no logic. Try to save yourself first. And the one principal behind Islam is Tawheed, meaning ONE GOD. So when talking to us, and telling us of the "false" gods we worship make sure you say GOD, its not plural. Proves you know absoluty nothing about Islam, pity too, as learning it would save you from the fire of hell where you think there will also be unborn babies that were not even given a chance to do anything wrong. There will be no unborn babies in hell but an abundance of people like you.

I can assure you, God will not raise you anywhere. He will send you straight to Hell where you belong, blasphemer.

• Advanced Member
First, I am glad you said that you are not my brother as on the day of judgement I do not want God to raise me anywhere near you. Also you are a pretty illogical guy to think that unborn babies go to hell, and that Virgin Mary is also in hell. You are a pretty sick guy. You say you are trying to save us, but you are bringing filth and absolutly no logic. Try to save yourself first. And the one principal behind Islam is Tawheed, meaning ONE GOD. So when talking to us, and telling us of the "false" gods we worship make sure you say GOD, its not plural. Proves you know absoluty nothing about Islam, pity too, as learning it would save you from the fire of hell where you think there will also be unborn babies that were not even given a chance to do anything wrong. There will be no unborn babies in hell but an abundance of people like you.

I can assure you, God will not raise you anywhere. He will send you straight to Hell where you belong, blasphemer.

So now you have the knowledge of who and who not stand for judgement?Thats a pretty presumptuous statement.

• Advanced Member

In case you forgot to read the rules and policys of shiachat before signing up.

6- Posting in CAPS.

Posting in CAPS is not only considered as shouting and rude, it's also very hard to read and makes the poster seem very immature. Please refrain and use CAPS LOCK wisely.

In case you forgot to read the rules and policys of shiachat before signing up.

6- Posting in CAPS.

Posting in CAPS is not only considered as shouting and rude, it's also very hard to read and makes the poster seem very immature. Please refrain and use CAPS LOCK wisely.

My post was not in ALL CAPS. Please get new eyeglasses.

eyegla1.jpg

These can be aquired for free by contacting:

Lions In Sight

1404 Lemon Street

Vallejo, CA 94590

My wife Evangelina informed me of this organization. Her parents used to get glasses from there when they were Muslims, before Evangelina converted to Christianity and married me.

eyegla2.jpg

Edited by Hajar
  • Advanced Member

Your right you didn't use all caps, that was my mistake. However it doesn't take a genius to figure out what was being refered too. But of course the only thing it seems your cable of is insulting people.

Edited by lilacfatima
  • Advanced Member

(salam) Any specific reason, these idiots refer to muslims as Muslims? Is it just because they deny the truth in every aspect in their life that they also have to deny english? (salam)

• Advanced Member
I can assure you, God will not raise you anywhere

(salam) Wow, now your unjust "lord" will not even judge me, but throw me into hell right away? Everytime you guys open your mouth, I am so glad that Islam is a religion of logic, and your uhh, religion, is based on ......... I dont know, what is it based on? The truth is Islam, accept it for their is nothing in it that doesnt make sense. Unlike some religions (salam)

It's fetus, not "foetus."

I see you are aware of the differentiations between UK and USA spellings. My advice to you is comment on what you know, learn about what you don't.

Foetus (n) Fully developed embryo

There's your British spelling

Fetus- American spelling of the same word

Or perhaps I am being blasphemous for not speaking the language of your God? Well, if I am it's for Him to pass judgement, not you.

• Advanced Member

No, majority of people who call themselves Christians believe that. No Catholic hospital in U.S. will allow abortion just for the sake of the mother.

I believe Reverend Matthew correctly explained the premis of Christian oposition to abortion. Excuse the graphic description, but to abort a baby is akin to taking a newborn and putting him into an hot burning oven, only even worse than that. This is why we oppose abortion.

Obviously, if the fetus has no chance of making it, it may be extracted by medical means.

No, majority of people who call themselves Christians believe that. No Catholic hospital in U.S. will allow abortion just for the sake of the mother.

I believe Reverend Matthew correctly explained the premis of Christian oposition to abortion. Excuse the graphic description, but to abort a baby is akin to taking a newborn and putting him into an hot burning oven, only even worse than that. This is why we oppose abortion.

Obviously, if the fetus has no chance of making it, it may be extracted by medical means.

No Catholic hospital in U.S. will allow abortion just for the sake of the mother

Catholicism, amongst others, accepts abortion if continuation of the pregnancy will harm the life of the mother.

Where is the evidence for your claims?

Dear Christians here...

Oh so how do u Christians no the difference between the fake and real Bible? so you have versions already?? who made that KJV version up? how can u tell?

all bibles have been changed since the KJV version.... and according to my knowledge many people are using the NIV version.... do u expect anyone to tell them that what they are reading is all wrong?? I cant believe that many other Christians are reading a corrupted Bible while some read the correct version...

believe me.... in Islam.... The Koran has been the same throughout all the years....

really confused....

-mehdi

Dear Christians here...

Oh so how do u Christians no the difference between the fake and real Bible? so you have versions already?? who made that KJV version up? how can u tell?

all bibles have been changed since the KJV version.... and according to my knowledge many people are using the NIV version.... do u expect anyone to tell them that what they are reading is all wrong?? I cant believe that many other Christians are reading a corrupted Bible while some read the correct version...

believe me.... in Islam.... The Koran has been the same throughout all the years....

really confused....

-mehdi

The only thing corrupted is the Quran, muslims have brought no proof of their accusations. like I have said there are many translations of the original Hebrew, aramaic and greek and i am checking my kjv with the original greek and aramaic.

And how can you believe the Quran the original Quran was destroyed by Uthman, you dont know what you have.

• Advanced Member
And how can you believe the Quran the original Quran was destroyed by Uthman, you dont know what you have.

(salam) Can we please stick with facts. Everytime someone takes something personal they always resort to blatent lies and fabrications. The truth will get you further. (salam)