Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest abaleada

Meeting Imam Mahdi

Rate this topic

Salaam alaikum

Brother Arsal,

The story you have told i have heard of it before.

But, what happened was that a lady who was pregnant died. Now a Mullah told the husband to bury both mother and child together and not seperate. However the following morning, Imam Mehdi AS had written a letter informing the Mullah that the baby was still alive. So the Mullah went back to the grave and to his astonishment the child was still alive.

Subhanallah!

Salaams.....

I have heard one story and i think it is ok to tell nothing inthere that may poke fun at Ulema and i did not mention any names...

A mullah was aproached by a man and the man was a bit worried he sed to the Mullah....my wife has died and she was pregnant and i was wondering if i culd perform a c-section(or something liek that) to save the child then bury my wife.....the Mullah answered and sed u culdnt according to his knowledge.....so the man left sad....a couple years later the same man came with a child and he went up to the Mullah and sed....this is the child u saved thank u for sending the messenger after i had left u......Mullah thinks about it and goes i sent no messenger...he realised it was the Imam that had corrected his mistake....The Imam had gone to the man and had told him that the Mullah sed to do this this and this then bury ur wife....Upon hearing this the Mullah had told everyone to leave his house and locked all the doors to his house and had vowed not to give anymore religous advice....he a couple days later recieved a letter from the Imam.. Saying that he shuld not worry for if he gives a wrong rulin in situations like this the Imam will correct him...and shuld continue to give advice....

Something along those lines....sorry mostly from memory

salaams

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for reminding us of that story bro/sis :)

Was that sheikh al-Mufid (ra)?

wassalam

On July 9, 2004 at 10:07 AM, Arsal said:

Salaams.....

I have heard one story and i think it is ok to tell nothing inthere that may poke fun at Ulema and i did not mention any names...

A mullah was aproached by a man and the man was a bit worried he sed to the Mullah....my wife has died and she was pregnant and i was wondering if i culd perform a c-section(or something liek that) to save the child then bury my wife.....the Mullah answered and sed u culdnt according to his knowledge.....so the man left sad....a couple years later the same man came with a child and he went up to the Mullah and sed....this is the child u saved thank u for sending the messenger after i had left u......Mullah thinks about it and goes i sent no messenger...he realised it was the Imam that had corrected his mistake....The Imam had gone to the man and had told him that the Mullah sed to do this this and this then bury ur wife....Upon hearing this the Mullah had told everyone to leave his house and locked all the doors to his house and had vowed not to give anymore religous advice....he a couple days later recieved a letter from the Imam.. Saying that he shuld not worry for if he gives a wrong rulin in situations like this the Imam will correct him...and shuld continue to give advice....

Something along those lines....sorry mostly from memory

salaams

This sounds not to be correct!

That means God forbids Emam (as) lied to the man that the Molla sent him.

The 12 emams and the prophets do say only the truth.

Do not accept everything.

7 hours ago, Lighting said:

This sounds not to be correct!

That means God forbids Emam (as) lied to the man that the Molla sent him.

The 12 emams and the prophets do say only the truth.

Do not accept everything.

Do you reject this story in particular or all the stories where people claimed to have met imam mahdi as ?

16 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Do you reject this story in particular or all the stories where people claimed to have met imam mahdi as ?

I do not know. At least I can evaluate the story, also there are stories about Muslims that saw Jesus (as) and they became Christians because they realized they were following the wrong religion. What is your opinion about that? Because someone is saying something you just believe?

There are stories of people who died and return (they also remember).  

I believe some of there stories are just the imagination of the person, some are lies and few might be true.

This is my personal opinion. God the almighty knows the truth.

Salam the above story is that of Allamah Al Hilli (RA) and it is narrated as such: A woman died during the last period of her pregnancy and someone came to Allamah Hilli and ask what is the fiqhi ruling on saving the unborn fetus. Allamah gave the opinion that to bury the fetus with the mother, however shortly after departing from the Allamah the person was chased down by a horse-rider who told him that the Allamah had changed his opinion and that they must take the baby out. After sometime passed the father brought the child with him to visit Allamah Al Hilli and narrated the story back to him. At this point Allamah Al Hilli became pale and from that point own he refused to issue anymore fiqhi opinions as his "mistake" almost cost the life of the child. After a few years a young man came to the and sat down in the seminary of Allamah Hilli and after a bit asked him a fiqhi question and answered it himself. After this he got up and told the Allamah that he should continue to issue fatwas and that he (the Imam) would guide him.